PDA

View Full Version : Couple Cosplays Anyone?

MangaFreak150
07-23-2009, 01:00 PM
so i was hoping you guys could open up and tell me your dream couple cosplays or couple cosplays that are soon to be
if you have cosplayed it already feel free to mention it and put a link to a picture or two

from any anime or manga. An anime couple or boy girl/ boy boy/ girl girl grouping thats always known for being together or put together (lol)
basically 2 anime chars that are know for being together or paired up

couple grouping that i have cosplayed
Amulet Heart and Sky Jack (they aren't together BUT THEY SHOULD BE!)

here is so far what i want to cosplay with my freind

sakura and syaoran (from Card Captor Sakura)
Shion and Keiichi (cos i like Keiichi better <3)
C.C and Lelouch
Petsha and Ducan (brother and sister lol)
Amu and Ikuto

tell me who you want to cosplay with someone :D

ps i hope this is in the right spot

alterationsbyem
07-23-2009, 02:10 PM
we plan on mickey and minnie mouse within the next year. Both of us already own kimonos so we plan on, dressing up "asian"w with mickey and minie

Mariks_Dragon
07-23-2009, 06:49 PM
mine would be

Mitski and Ugisa (cant spell) from Junjo Romatica
Shuichi and Yuki from Gravitation
Yuro and Nao from Sukisho
Yes I love my yaoi

StarAssassin
07-23-2009, 06:59 PM
I have coupled one before with my gf but there are some others I'd like to cosplay too :3 (As you can see alot of them are canon couples xDD)

Naruto and Sakura (Naruto)
Black Star and Tsubaki (Soul Eater)
Luffy and Nami (One Piece)
Zidane and Garnet (Final Fantasy IX)
Sora and Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
Simon and Nia (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan)

doryishness
07-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Byakua and Renji (Bleach)-- we were going to do that and then my bf cut off all his hair and he refuses to get a wig. And while I think he'd humor me, He's not too wild about yaoi.

Nanao and Kyōraku (Bleach) -- again, he won't dye his hair or get a wig. poo :(

Konan and Pein (Naruto) -- if I could force him into an Akatsuki cloak, we'd be able to pull this one off. Unfourtantly I don't think he's wild about cosplaying a character from a series he doesn't read.

Illa Scriptor
07-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Suzaku and Euphemia (Code Geass)- I love this pairing, and we were both told we should cosplay them, so... We're probably doing it for an upcoming con.

Tidus and Yuna (FFX-2)- Because he's a Gunner Yuna fanboy. xD

Black Star and Tsubaki (Soul Eater)- I think we'll pull off the characters really well.

Warbreaker
07-25-2009, 03:20 AM
Kururu and Ikki (Air Gear)-Simca's awesome, but I hate her as a couple with Ikki. Same with Ringo, minus the awesome part.

Samikyaa
07-25-2009, 03:31 AM
I have done~
Tohru and Kyo - Fruits Basket
Ichigo and Masaya - Tokyo Mew Mew

I would like to do~
Usagi and Seiya - Sailormoon

LostDonut
07-25-2009, 04:46 AM
hmm
I've cosplayed Tsuna before, and my friend cosplayed Hibari (1827 yay!) XD
I've also did I-pin with Lambo ._.
XD

IchigoBunny
07-25-2009, 05:12 PM
My boyfriend and I were Orihime and Ichigo from bleach last year for Kumoricon. Hopefully next year I can convince him to cosplay Lelouch with me as C.C. I also kinda wanted to do Sailor moon and Tuxedo mask but i dont think he will do it. My boyfriend made an amazing Ichigo!!
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9556/200808310337closeup.th.jpg (http://img411.imageshack.us/i/200808310337closeup.jpg/)
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2712/dscn1674v.th.jpg (http://img411.imageshack.us/i/dscn1674v.jpg/)
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4810/dsc0005e.th.jpg (http://img263.imageshack.us/i/dsc0005e.jpg/)

Lady Marionette
07-25-2009, 05:42 PM
So far, most of my planned cosplays for the next year has to do with the couples theme. :]

Cagalli and Athrun from Gundam Seed
Grave of Maria and Cross Mariam from D.Gray-man
Ranmao and Lau from Kuroshitsuji
Lal Mirch and Collonello from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Sakura and Syaoran from Tsubasa R.C

masteryuki
07-26-2009, 03:35 AM
I'm cosplaying lavi and my bf allen.
D grey man.
Also later on,kuroganexfai/tsubasa alot more too.

It's kinda hard for me always being the more manly one because i am much shorter so the cosplays never look as good for that reason. :[

Myth
07-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Since I don't have a boyfriend, I would love if one of my friends would go as Hikari Konohana, who is the love interest of the person I am going to cosplay. :0 It would be so awesome to premote the manga, since it's not entirely well known.

Otori Amane and Hikari Konohana --- Strawberry Panic
Madara and Sasuke --- Naruto (< 33333333)
Kamina and Yoko --- Gurren Lagann (Holyshoot I love this couple so much. x3)

Tidus227
07-26-2009, 03:31 PM
i dont av a gf which is boring but wat i would want to see os

Noctis and Stella - Final Fantasy versus 13
Yusei and Aki - YGO 5D's
Konata and Kagami - lucky star (i wouldnt care they would make a class couple tbh with u)

ILikeNinjas
07-26-2009, 03:38 PM
If I could convince my husband, we'd go as Shunsui and Nanao.

I also don't know if this counts, but we really like Full Metal Alchemist; he was thinking of going as Alphonse and I was thinking of going as Ed. However, we realized making that armor would take a really long time.

SailorSaturn03
07-26-2009, 11:54 PM
I hope to one day cosplay Cheza and have my boyfriend cosplay as Kiba with me (Wolf's Rain)

That would be my dream couples cosplay.

Tabby-chan
07-27-2009, 12:28 AM
hmmmmmm probably Sena and Kurisu from Angel's Feather hehe

Fatsobob
07-27-2009, 04:19 PM
One that I think would be a lot of fun is Romeo and Juliet from Romeo X Juliet. Very complex costumes but it would be worth the effort to be that cheesy

Tony Smalls
07-27-2009, 04:29 PM
What I've done so far:
1st Form Haseo and Atoli from .hack//G.U. at AX 2009

Planned for Pacific Media Expo:
Xth Form Haseo and Wedding Atoli from .hack//G.U. in Nov. 2009

KitsuneCagalli
07-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Haha, easy question, the problem is which i want to see the most? Total fan of:

Sakura x Sasuke (Naruto) [Please don't hate people, but i've always loved angsty chars with the sweet, yet strong ones]

Orihime x Ishida (Bleach)

Namine x Riku (Kingdom Hearts II)

Sheryl x Brera (Macross Frontier) [Don't ask why, I seriously don't know, they haven't even spoken, but they work!)

Setsuna x Feldt (Gundam 00)

Rosette x Chrno (Chrno Crusade)

Kallen x Lelouch (Code Geass)

(OMG, i just looked at my list, i REALLY DO love angsty chars with sweet/strong ones XDDD)

......Need I go on?

MangaFreak150
07-31-2009, 04:49 PM
I hope to one day cosplay Cheza and have my boyfriend cosplay as Kiba with me (Wolf's Rain)

That would be my dream couples cosplay.

i love this idea, good luck! i hope one day you cosplay her too! :D

ardhri
07-31-2009, 09:24 PM
My BF and I have Alucard and Seras (Hellsing) costumes. :)

He also wanted to be Archer for my Rin (Fate/ Stay Night) although he couldn't find a good outfit in time.

Ska
07-31-2009, 10:40 PM
First cosplay for us and after much debate...bf and I are going with Nemu and Mayuri for next years Otakon.

Flainorkeyblade
08-02-2009, 12:46 AM
My dream is: if I have a BF to do Princess Tutu and Knight Fakir or if I have GF to do Uranus and Neptune. ^ - ^

michiyo_chan
08-02-2009, 12:17 PM
For London MCM Expo this year, me and my boyfriend are cosplaying Tenma and Harima from School Rumble!
I love doing couple cosplay. I'd really like to convince him to do Chii and Hideki =D

HatredLolita
08-02-2009, 07:41 PM
>w< so my guy and I are doing this year~

Itachi/Sasuke- Naruto Shippuden
Travis Touchdown/Bad Girl (Sylvia Chrystel)- No More Heroes
Agito/Akito- Air Gear
Miyagi/Shinobu (Probably)- from Junjou Romantica
Axel/Roxas (Probably)- Kingdom Hearts

And with one of my friends we'll be... Suzaku/Lelouch from Code Geass :3
And with another we'll be Soubi/Ritsuka from Loveless >:3 *aww so cute*

So many couple cosplays!! :D

nikkiolie
08-02-2009, 08:42 PM
For a convention I am going to wear a formal version of Cloud and a friend will be Tifa to the masquerade. We are planning on learning the dance from ff8. Wrong game I know but it will still be cool :P

HatredLolita
08-02-2009, 11:15 PM
For a convention I am going to wear a formal version of Cloud and a friend will be Tifa to the masquerade. We are planning on learning the dance from ff8. Wrong game I know but it will still be cool :P

I think it'll look nice :D sounds interesting!! w00t!!

YanagiYoruko
08-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Hmmm...the funny thing is, I tend to consider couple cosplays with my friends...my boyfriend isn't into cosplay that much, and I can't find any couples that physically match us haha

piplool
08-03-2009, 07:42 PM
I would LOVE to do ...

Faye and Spike - Cowboy Bebop
Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask - Sailor Moon
Tenchi & Ryoko & Ayeka - Tenchi Muyo/Tenchi Universe/Etc (3 way love triange :P)
Misty & Ash - Pokemon
Brock & Nurse Joy - Pokemon

My couples cosplay for Onicon is C.C. and Lelouch. It doesn't EXACTLY fit with the anime, considering Lelouch is such a player and kisses everyone but we're down :)

Tamao
08-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Recently did pre-timeskip Simon and Nia (Gurren Lagann) which was a lot of fun.

Going to do the two again a la Double K, and then others I'd love to do are:
-Ichigo and Masaya (Tokyo Mew Mew)
-Feldt and Setsuna (Gundam 00)
-Princess Tutu and Prince Mytho/Siegfried (Princess Tutu)

and then my current dream pair cosplay, even though they're not really a couple, would be Rosemon and Ravemon from Digimon :) My boyfriend and I have always been into Digimon so this would be the coolest thing to do if we could make them well.

Hinata-chanxx
08-04-2009, 10:58 AM
I haven't yet, but I really want to do a NaruHina cosplay (i'm Hinata, now to find a boy to be Naruto...)
I also want to do Style (StanxKyle) from South Park!

Misake-chan
08-04-2009, 12:28 PM
I would wanna do Bankotsu and Jakotsu xD (yaoeh!!) im not really a fan of yaoi, but i think it'd be funny to do

[Rubedo]
08-04-2009, 04:25 PM
My boyfriend and I have done Zorn and Thorn from Final Fantasy IX but we are still planning quite a few

Tokiha Mai & Tate Yuuichi (Mai-HiME)
Yoko Ritona, star boob & Kittan Bachika, space suit (Gurren Lagann)
Ho-oh & Lugia gijinka (pokemon)
Lulu & Wakka (FFX)

that is all we really have planned for now for the future, but who knows, more could come.

Eva Yui
08-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Well my SO and I have a few couples planned but most of them (well mine) are from video game series. I guess I tend to admire more female characters from video games than anime or manga.

We plan to do Soul Eater's MedusaxStein and eventually MakaxSoul (my favorite pairing) in time for Zenkaikon.

We're also doing Rei AyanamixGendo Ikari but that's not really a couple persay.

;3092910']My boyfriend and I have done Zorn and Thorn from Final Fantasy IX but we are still planning quite a few

Tokiha Mai & Tate Yuuichi (Mai-HiME)
Yoko Ritona, star boob & Kittan Bachika, space suit (Gurren Lagann)
Ho-oh & Lugia gijinka (pokemon)
Lulu & Wakka (FFX)

that is all we really have planned for now for the future, but who knows, more could come.

OHHH please do LuluxWakka I've never seen a couple do that. Though I am sure they're out there.

alle_goriest
08-04-2009, 05:43 PM
My boyfriend and I have a number of couple's cosplay planned for the future, such as Shinji & Asuka (currently working on their sync outfits from episode 9, but plugsuits someday~), Lockon & Feldt from Gundam 00, Aerith & Zack, and Tenchi & Ryoko. We also want to do Zidane & Blank, but they aren't really a couple (at least not in canon ;P). That's more for a skit idea.

And my best friend and I are going to do every version of Anthy & Utena possible. *g*

cold kittn
08-05-2009, 04:02 PM
I have a couple of dream couples cosplays that I would love to do but I haven't found any one that will want to do them with me:

Nygus and Sid from Soul Eater
Cross Marian and Grave of Maria from D. Gray-Man
Ise Nanao and Shunsui Kyōraku from Bleach

Hopefully my little brother and my friend can do Kyo and Zatch from Zatch Bell before he gets to big lol. Granted that's not a couples cosplay it'll still be cute to see.

[Rubedo]
08-06-2009, 04:07 AM
We also want to do Zidane & Blank, but they aren't really a couple (at least not in canon ;P). That's more for a skit idea.

Pffft, its still a couple cosplay, not in the pairing sense per say, but you are going together and that would be awesome. The more FFIX cosplays the better I say, especially characters like Blank who don't get done nearly enough ;D

ShadowDemonMike
08-07-2009, 05:09 AM
I would like to do a few.

My Top 6 would be

Joey Wheeler x Mai Valentine (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Naruto Uzumaki x Hinata Hyuga (Naruto or Shippuuden)
Jaden Yuki x Blair Flannigan (Yu-Gi-Oh! G/X)
Ash Ketchum x May .. Haruka? (Pokemon)
Sora x Kairi (Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2)
and
Koji Minamoto x Zoe Orimoto (Digimon Frontier)

CrystalNeko
08-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Bawww, I don't have a boyfriend. That doesn't stop me from doing couple cosplays with friends though haha! And sometimes it can be rather humorous~ [e.g. Wakka and Lulu [FFX], I'm Wakka but a complete midget compared to my Lulu lololol] The couples we have planned are [I'm cosplaying whoever I name first out of the shippings]:
Tutu x Fakir [Princess Tutu]
Ahiru x Fakir [Princess Tutu]
Haine x Takanari [Gentlemen's Alliance] [<-- Hell yes! Student council group coming up!]
Kahoko x Tsukimori [La Corda d'Oro] [<-- We'll actually have a whole group, but Kaho x Tsukimori is my favourite shipping hurhurhur]
Yuki x Zero [Vampire Knight] [<-- Again, we have a whole group. But Yuki x Zero is my favourite shipping!]
Meroko x Izumi [Full Moon wo Sagashite] [<-- Same as above xD]
Wakka x Lulu [Final Fantasy X]
Brock x Jenny/Joy [Pokemon]
Simon x Nia [Gurren Lagann]

Others I would love to cosplay with but don't have a partner as of yet are:
Shirley x Lelouch [Code Geass]
Yoko x Kamina [Gurren Lagann]
Jeanne x Sinbad [Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne]
Sakura x Syaoran [Tsubasa/Card Captor Sakura]
Fakir x Ahiru [Princess Tutu] [<-- I know we'll already be doing this pairing but I want to be Fakir too! xD]

Bawww I could go on for hours. Writing out this list only made me realize just how many couple cosplays I've planned with friends X_X

MangaFreak150
08-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Others I would love to cosplay with but don't have a partner as of yet are:
Shirley x Lelouch [Code Geass]
Yoko x Kamina [Gurren Lagann]
Jeanne x Sinbad [Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne]
Sakura x Syaoran [Tsubasa/Card Captor Sakura]
Fakir x Ahiru [Princess Tutu] [<-- I know we'll already be doing this pairing but I want to be Fakir too! xD]

Bawww I could go on for hours. Writing out this list only made me realize just how many couple cosplays I've planned with friends X_X

i love all your ideas! i hope you have a very eventful cosplay life lol
this reminded me i made a Jeanne outfit! i have yet to wear it cos i have yet to find a wig : /
i should post a picture though
now i'm reminded how much i want to make my friend cosplay as Sinbad!!!! <3

ten10_chan
08-08-2009, 08:32 PM
my boyfriend and I have a long list as well!~
I was surprised that he came up with most of the ideas!

First we have

san and ashitaka (princess mononoke)
archer and rin (fate stay night)
robin and (female) red x (teen titans)
sosuke and chidori (full metal panic)
sayoran and sakura ( TRC )

Foxberry
08-12-2009, 05:55 AM
Well... With the upcoming yaoi-con (surprisingly my b/f is coming O_o either he's insane or loves me a lot or a little of both)

we're going as pairing cosplays- he says he wants to play my character's partner... I reminded him that we'll be seen as a couple by others for his choices XD (Not "canon" but whatever)

Germany(me)xItaly(him)
Dr. Stein(me)xSpirit(him)
Reno(me)xRude(him)

As for "official" couples cosplay, we have plans of doing Blair(me)xSoul(him)

I honestly don't like cosplaying a lot of girls because their outfits are very revealing and I like so many male chars more than females. X3

lolacolabunny
08-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Hmm, well I dont have a boyfriend, but I have cosplayed as a couple once with my friend :P

I went as Anemone and he went as Dominic from Eureka Seven (My other two friends were Eureka and Renton)
Also, I cosplayed as Rin and he cosplayed as Len (i dont really think thats a couple though)

Hmm...If I do get a boyfriend, or plan to cosplay as a couple with my friends, I'd have to choose:

Howl and Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle)
Haku and Chihiro (Spirited Away)
Haruhi and Kyon (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Pit(I LOVE PIT!!) and Palutena!! :D (Kid Icarus / Super Smash Bros Brawl)

Thats all I can really think of that I'd wanna do :P

robostrike
08-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Troy and Elaine from Double Arts.
Though the manga has been halted, it's a really good read.
Summary: Elaine has a disease which cause her to die unless she is constantly touching Troy who seem to have the ability to provide resistance for the disease. Bound together by hand (until revealed in the last episode), they venture to find the cure while forever holding hands...

Solai Tsukada
08-13-2009, 10:00 AM
I'm not sure if it's technically a couple, but me and my husband will be Ayame and Tatsumaru from Tenchu 3. I know Ayame likes Tatsumaru, but I don't think he has an interest in her. I want to get his to cosplay as Kunzite for Princess Venus, but he said he'd never cosplay from Sailor Moon.

Tainted23
08-13-2009, 10:20 AM
My husband and I almost always go as couples. This year we hit otakon as Tyki & Road from D.grayman, Hotohori and Nuriko from fushigi yugi. We've also done Loki & Freya from Detective Loki, Tatsumi & Watari from Yami no Matsuei, and Farfello & Yohji from Weiss Kruez. Next year we're planning on Sanzo & released form Goku from Saiyuki, Austria & Hungary from Hetalia (we're both crossplaying ^.^) and with a friend all three boys from Princess Princess.

MangaFreak150
08-19-2009, 03:06 AM
My husband and I almost always go as couples. This year we hit otakon as Tyki & Road from D.grayman, Hotohori and Nuriko from fushigi yugi. We've also done Loki & Freya from Detective Loki, Tatsumi & Watari from Yami no Matsuei, and Farfello & Yohji from Weiss Kruez. Next year we're planning on Sanzo & released form Goku from Saiyuki, Austria & Hungary from Hetalia (we're both crossplaying ^.^) and with a friend all three boys from Princess Princess.

your cosplays sound fun and verrrrrry eventful! :D

Fabulousity
08-19-2009, 04:44 AM
I've always wanted to cosplay Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion.

Kelanel
09-01-2009, 12:03 AM
i did mayuri and nemu (day 2 & 3) along with a vampire couple (day 1) @ax with that special someone.

http://kelanel.deviantart.com

sayurixlily
09-01-2009, 12:32 AM
i am going to cosplay Chrome & Mokuro with my friend xD
they are so cute together <3

Sophie le Fey
09-01-2009, 08:48 PM
couple cosplays are awesome!

I think the limitations are usually drawn when one of the couples is less willing than the other to I suppose be more hard core? In my case it's my boyfriend who WILL NOT put on a wig, contacts, wear anything that might *gasp* challenge his masculinity. hehe :P. But one can dream.....

ThreadofFate
09-04-2009, 02:46 PM
You definitely have a lot of choices.

Lucia and Kaito (Mermaid Melody)
Princess Kraehe and Mytho (Princess Tutu)
Princess Tutu and Fakir (Princess Tutu)
Jeanne and Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne)
Cordelia and Benvolio (Romeo x Juliet)

This list will get too long if I contine. xD

dark1110
09-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Err...
I did:
Yamamoto and Hibari. Yay! 8018
Yamamoto and Gokudera (8059)
Yamamoto and Chrome (8096)
Colonnello and Lal Mirch (56Lal)
Rion and (I forgot the name of the male character) in Bloodhound
Blood Alone

I'm going to do Misaki and Usagi in Junjou Romantica.

kojirojames2004
09-05-2009, 05:05 AM
Another couples cosplay and nobody has even mentioned Ash and Dawn or Ash and May, or even Butch and Cassidy and of course, Jessie and James from Pokemon as well as Brock and Officer Jenny.

zombietrudy
09-05-2009, 11:25 AM
@kojirojames2004; I believe Ash x May and Brock x Jenny were mentioned :3

speaking of Pokemon, my boy and I are going as Pearl and Drifloon gijinka for AB '10 =D it's not really a COUPLE couple, and Pearl doesn't even own a Drifloon..but it's cute! we also have our friends and their significant others going as Gary Oak with Vulpix and Mime Jr with Mr Mime x3

heavie
09-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Hmmm, last year, my friend and I went to NDK as Bridget and A.B.A from Guilty gear.. but I really want to cosplay these:

Shunsui & Nanao (always been my favorite pairing) - Bleach
Lancer & Bazette(Lancer's first master Before Kotomine snags him) - Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Father Anderson & Alucard (I'd love to have an Alucard my height! xD) - Hellsing

:DDDDD

xxblackrainbow
09-09-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm planning on going as Squall and Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII one year to Anime North. Beforehand we would practice to dance scene and possibly do it as a skit, or just for fun in the parking lot during the street rave just for the hell of it.

Yueyume
09-10-2009, 05:18 AM
I like doing couple cosplay with characters from the same series but who are not actually a couple in the series. makes people think "huh" for a sec! heheh.

kojirojames2004
09-11-2009, 04:28 AM
Ash and Misty as well as Nurse Joy and Brock were mentioned in post #30 IIRC, zombietrudy. Post #55 was just an extension of what was already stated.

youmee400
09-15-2009, 11:11 PM
XD I want to be Kenshin and have my BF be Sano, or be Faust and Elisa from Shaman King

Fabulousity
09-15-2009, 11:32 PM
I want to be Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion with my boyfriend........if I had a boyfriend. *cries quietly*

Konata000
09-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Lal mirch and Colonello <3 KHR

Pixie-chan
09-16-2009, 01:06 AM
Daisuke Motomiya and Ken Ichijouji from Digimon Adventure 02

ChapelierFou
09-16-2009, 04:51 AM
Jaibo and Zera (Litchi Hikari Club) Which I'm doing next year
Mikami and Light (Death Note)
Schrodinger and Captain (Hellsing)
Cain and Riff (Godchild)

MissJava
09-16-2009, 03:00 PM
What about the characters from Soul Eater??
:'D

Maka x Soul
Black Star x Tsubaki
If you find another girl you could do Death the Kid x Patty x Liz

chupachan
09-16-2009, 07:28 PM
my boyfriend and i are going to ausa as yukari and george from paradise kiss! sooooooo excited (: and two of our friends are going as arashi and miwako also from paradise kiss

UndercoverKitty
09-16-2009, 08:07 PM
My boyfriend and I have done or are planning on doing in the near future:

Miaka and Tamahome (Fushugi Yuugi)
Orihime(Shimigami outfit) and Ichigo (bankai/Shikai)
Kari and TK (Digimon season 2)
Kairi and Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Monica and Max (Dark Cloud 2)
Saber and the other dude who's name is has escaped me at the moment ((blond moment!!!)) or Rin and Archer (Fate//stay))

I'm first in the pairings of course...

The first two we have done the second ones are planned. ^_^ YAY!

Winter's Dream
09-18-2009, 10:40 AM
Me and my fiance are being Yuki Cross and Kaname Kuran for the London Expo :D

Kamu_Box
09-18-2009, 12:34 PM
<3

Mikage / Teito (07-GHOST)
Hakuren / Teito (07-GHOST)
Yuji / Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
Nowaki / Hiroki (Junjou Romantica; I'm so short though T_T)
Sakura / Syaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Sakura / Tomoyo (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Sasuke / Naruto (Naruto)
Gaara / Naruto (Naruto)
Lelouch / Suzaku (Code Geass)
Tamao / Nagisa (Strawberry Panic)
Japan / China (Hetalia)
Sweden / Finland (Hetalia)
Amane / Hikari + Yaya (Strawberry Panic)
Miharu / Yoite (Nabari no Ou)

Haha, there are so many more that I want to do, but I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, so that situation needs to be remedied first :D For the time being though, my best friend and I are probably going to do a lot of these, just because we both love a lot of these characters together. Since it'd be slightly awkward with us being friends, we tend to stick with keeping the characters as friends for photos and stuff though ^^;; But! We've already done one! xD

jinglebooboo
09-18-2009, 12:58 PM
i am making a timeskip/starboob yoko cosplay, but i am sad cuz i will not have a kittan or kamina as my aignificant other :(

i would love to do this pairing tho, guess i wont have a lover at fanime ha ha

Pixie-chan
09-18-2009, 05:16 PM
<3

Mikage / Teito (07-GHOST)
Hakuren / Teito (07-GHOST)
Yuji / Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
Nowaki / Hiroki (Junjou Romantica; I'm so short though T_T)
Sakura / Syaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Sakura / Tomoyo (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Sasuke / Naruto (Naruto)
Gaara / Naruto (Naruto)
Lelouch / Suzaku (Code Geass)
Tamao / Nagisa (Strawberry Panic)
Japan / China (Hetalia)
Sweden / Finland (Hetalia)
Amane / Hikari + Yaya (Strawberry Panic)
Miharu / Yoite (Nabari no Ou)

Haha, there are so many more that I want to do, but I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, so that situation needs to be remedied first :D For the time being though, my best friend and I are probably going to do a lot of these, just because we both love a lot of these characters together. Since it'd be slightly awkward with us being friends, we tend to stick with keeping the characters as friends for photos and stuff though ^^;; But! We've already done one! xD

07-GHOST! 07-GHOST! 07-GHOST!
*loves you*

MangaFreak150
09-18-2009, 07:11 PM
i am loving the idea's everyone has! i hope you guys get to do it all! C':

Spoony Imp
09-18-2009, 09:07 PM
Ahhh togetherness....

Well dream couple cosplays I'd either like to try or see would be:

Lu Xun + Sun Shang Xiang (Dynasty Warriors 6)
I might try this one but I don't know if I have a Sun Shang Xiang as the girlfriend is pretty particular about who she will attempt to cosplay as.

Harima Kenji + Eri (School Rumble)
This would be fun since me and her like to poke fun and goof around with each other in a similar way Eri and Harima quarrel.

Delita Heiral + Princess Ovelia (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Heck I'd like to see just one of them cosplayed but together that would be awesome and (spoilers)Delita could play stab ovelia for epic portrayals(spoiler end)

Kaiba + Neiro (Kaiba)
This anime just needs more love and it would also be cool to see these two together somewhere. If I could pull it off Never by Seira would be in my head constantly ahhh rapture.

Prince + Elika (Prince of Persia)
This one might happen as it piqued my gf's interest. I hope I get good enough at all this to follow through.

Ico + Yorda (ICO)
This will probably happen just need to finish the Yorda part. Fits me and my girlfriend because I beat up shadows for her and drag her around.

Sakaki + Kaorin (Azumanga Daioh)
This would just be hillarious to see.

Yotsuba + Boxer man/Cardbo (Yotsuba&)
This would be adorable and funny.

Side-note: I got my girlfriend interested in possibly cosplaying Ed from Cowboy Bebop and I'd like to cosplay someone who Ed would be cute with...but I don't think I could pull off Ein or anyone else from cowboy bebop maybe some one who is also silly from another anime?

xsongmihix
09-19-2009, 12:36 AM
^^; Right now, all I have are dream-cosplays (but my boi says he'd do them!)

*Yukiko and Chie - Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
*Saya and Haji - Blood+
*another vote for Rin and Archer (or Shirou) - Fate/Stay Night

For the Saya/Haji pair, I'd really want him to go as Saya..... but for now, these are all a bit beyond us to figure out ^^; so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

MangaFreak150
11-15-2009, 12:23 AM
i dont know if this really counts as a "couple cosplay" but i'm cosplaying Flamedramon (FINALY! D': ) and my friend said he would go as Davis for me C':

other than that my next "couple cosplay" with my friend will be Seven Seas Treasure and Amulet Fortune C:
and that might not be anytime soon, to busy doing my own stuff

keitaaaa
11-15-2009, 06:20 AM
i've got tons i've done and wanna do : D

Done:
Sasuke / Naruto (Naruto)
Gokudera / Tsuna (KHR)
Mukuro / Hibari (KHR)
Ryohei / Hibari (KHR)
Yamamoto / Gokudera (KHR)
Saito / Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
Light / Misa (DN)
L / Light (DN)
Ryoma / Kikumaru (POT)
Edward / Alphonse (FMA movie)
Haruki / Kyonko (Genderbender TMOSH)
Abe / Mihashi (Oofuri)

Future:
Oz / Alice (PH)
Gillbert / Oz (PH)
Suzaku / Lelouch (CG)
Sebastian / Ciel (Kuroshitsuji)
Mikage / Teito (07-Ghost)
Roy / Edward (FMA)
Fuji / Tezuka (POT)
Oishi / Kikumaru (POT)
Kaito / Len (Vocaloid)
Len / Rin (Vocaloid)
Kaito / Miku (Vocaloid)
Usagi / Misaki (Junjo Romatica)
Chiaki / Nodame (Nodame Cantabile)
Zero / Yuuki (VK)
Ichigo / Rukia (Bleach)

and lots more c:

Braithcakes
11-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Kosmos and..what's her name, Tethos?

idk....Twin deathmatch plox?

':3

himbeeremilch
11-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Noel Vermillion / Jin Kisaragi [ Blazblue: Calamity Trigger]
Beramode / Saladin [War of Genesis III]
Hitomi / Van [Escaflowne]
Cornelia Li Britannia / Gilbert P. Guilford [Code Geass]

Like a lot of people here I lack the significant other to cosplay with. ;_; However I did rope in two possible Jins for my Noel cosplay! The relationship for both is platonic but oh well! xD

_Kumi-chan_
11-17-2009, 09:54 PM
We've got fairly defined interests, so our most common pairing, and the one that takes up the most of our pair cosplay, is Ranma and Akane (many versions...red tunic/school uniform, blue tunic/sundress, Romeo/Juliet, Christmas OAV, etc.), but we've also done others:

Romantic/traditional pairing:
Ranma / Shampoo (Ranma 1/2)
Kuno / Nabiki (Ranma 1/2)
Ataru / Lum (Urusei Yatsura)
Yusaku Godai / Kyoko Otonashi (Maison Ikkoku)
Inuyasha / Kagome (Inuyasha)
Shinichi Kudo / Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)
Yoh / Anna (Shaman King)
Goku / Chi Chi (Dragon Ball)
Naruto / Hinata (Naruto)

Platonic:
Boy-type Ranma / Girl-type Ranma (Ranma 1/2)
Ranma / Ryouga (Ranma 1/2)
Tatsuki / Orihime (Bleach)
Yasuchika Haninozuka / Satoshi Morinozuka (Ouran High School Host Club)

Planned:
Dr. Tofu / Kasumi (Ranma 1/2)
Ryouga / Akari (Ranma 1/2)
Miroku / Sango (Inuyasha)
Yuta / Rin (Mermaid Forest)
Kosaku Hatanaka / Sister Angela (One Pound Gospel)
Rinne Rokudo / Sakura Mamiya (Rin-ne)
Lupin / Fujiko (Lupin III)
Syaoran / Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Ferio / Fuu (Magic Knight Rayearth)
Mong Ryong / Chun Hyang (Legend of Chun Hyang)
Kenshin / Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin)
Keiichi / Belldandy (Oh! My Goddess)
Ren / Kokon (Kon Kon Kokon)
Many, many others...basically, if we both like the series and there's a romantic pairing, one or both of us will bring it up as a "planned" outfit.

SabienStrange
11-18-2009, 01:39 AM
For couple shots,
I would love, love to do ~

Laguna Loire & Raine Loire : [ FF8 ]
Yuri Hyuuga & Alice Eliot : [ Shadow Hearts ]

and i've been wanting to do a Squalo / Yamamoto [ KHR ] battle shoot for a while now.
i'm hoping i can actually get to that this year. Cx

md.net
11-18-2009, 03:13 AM
My best friend and I do couples cosplay (lol, because our spouses won't cosplay with us). Right now we are working on Tsunade/Jiraiya from Naruto and Emi/Rage from Dance Dance Revolution (SuperNOVA versions). We are at Mega-con (Orlando, Florida, March 2010) and Ancient City Con (Jacksonville, Florida, June 2010) next.

MangaFreak150
12-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Romantic/traditional pairing:
Ranma / Shampoo (Ranma 1/2)
Kuno / Nabiki (Ranma 1/2)
Ataru / Lum (Urusei Yatsura)
Yusaku Godai / Kyoko Otonashi (Maison Ikkoku)
Inuyasha / Kagome (Inuyasha)
Shinichi Kudo / Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)
Yoh / Anna (Shaman King)
Goku / Chi Chi (Dragon Ball)
Naruto / Hinata (Naruto)............ect.

omfg what a long list! O: good luck! :3

MDA
12-20-2009, 12:33 AM
My boyfriend and I have been Axel and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II - http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2042711/ | http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2043710/

We're working on Rider and Lancer from Fate/stay night together. Even though they don't have a single scene together, we're putting them together because they're our favourites. And purple and blue go together so well.

Ones we plan to do one day: (with my character first, my boyfriend's second)
Ren & Coud (Elemental Gelade)
Gracia & Maes Hughes (FullMetal Alchemist)
Rosette & Chrono (Chrono Crusade)
Syaoran & Faye (Tsubasa)
Eureka & Renton (Eureka Seven)
Esther & Abel (Trinity Blood)
Seres & Alucard (Hellsing)
L & Light (Death Note)
Duo & Heero (Gundam Wing)
Cagali & Athrun (Gundam SEED)
Cloud & Zack (Final Fantasy VII)
Sophie & Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)
Ritsuka & Soubi (Loveless)
Yuki & Ayame (Fruits Basket)
Kaoru & Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
Kirche & Saito (Zero no Tsukaima)
Chii & Hideki (Chobits)
Train & Sven (Black Cat)
Dagger & Zidane (Final Fantasy IX)
Yuna & Tidus (Final Fantasy X-2)
Renji & Byakuya (Bleach)
Rukia & Renji (Bleach)
Neku & Joshua (Subarakishi Kono Sekai)
Kite & Balmung (.hack//Legend of the Twilight)
Alfina & Yuki (Grandia III)
Sophia & Fayt (Star Ocean)
Squall & Irvine (Final Fantasy VIII)