PDA

View Full Version : Wild ARMS @Katsu 10

Emeralda
08-12-2003, 12:46 PM
Yes, I know its hella early... only 6 months away.. but anyone bringing a WA costume to Katsu? Poor Anastasia has been pushed so far back for me, I won't be able to get her done until next year.

Nero Landale
08-22-2003, 04:34 PM
I've been contemplating Garrett from WA for a while now, but unless I manage to get my hands on a Hanpan plushie I doubt anyone would have a clue who I am -_-

Emeralda
08-22-2003, 09:49 PM
I've been contemplating Garrett from WA for a while now, but unless I manage to get my hands on a Hanpan plushie I doubt anyone would have a clue who I am -_-

Well, shouldn't be too hard to find a little blue rat plushie..!

Nero Landale
08-25-2003, 08:26 PM
Well, shouldn't be too hard to find a little blue rat plushie..!

true enough and with a bit of modification that would suffice =/ I think I'll give it a shot ^_^

Zephyrs
08-27-2003, 02:47 PM
I'm looking into Katsu since I'd like to not have my only conventions be 3 weeks apart.. if I go you will 100% surely have a casual Cecilia rocking it out - who will recognize a Garret in a heartbeat!

Emeralda
08-27-2003, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I know how you feel. I skipped Shoujo and am skipping BAAF since they were all so close together. Thankfully Katsu lets me build up some money and vacation time.

That and it gives my lazy ass time to work on Ana. ANd if I'm feeling REALLY inspired by then, maybe I'll have Virginia from 3 as well.

Nero Landale
08-29-2003, 10:41 AM
well I'll step up my plans for the Garrett costume then. -_^

a question about asthetics, I've got a set of leather gauntlets that would work well if I decide to do his armour since he /is/ the Vambrace. but should I just wear the left one since that's where it's equiped?

Emeralda
09-01-2003, 02:52 AM
well I'll step up my plans for the Garrett costume then. -_^

a question about asthetics, I've got a set of leather gauntlets that would work well if I decide to do his armour since he /is/ the Vambrace. but should I just wear the left one since that's where it's equiped?

Hmmmn.. what's shown in the pics? I would have to say go with the left one.. just cause its authentic! Okay, I'm a nut.. >.> Carry on..

Nero Landale
09-01-2003, 07:39 AM
Hmmmn.. what's shown in the pics? I would have to say go with the left one.. just cause its authentic! Okay, I'm a nut.. >.> Carry on..
well, in the artwork he doesn't wear any sort of hand armour. It's just the armour he equips as the game progresses.

Emeralda
09-01-2003, 12:06 PM
I'd say just the left then.

*flails* I hope that Yui gets her Kanon done, maybe I can bribe her into bringing it to Katsu!

Zephyrs
09-02-2003, 10:37 AM
ooo Kanon... she kicked so much butt in my party heh. not to mention she just rocks period. that would be so awsome for some more WA2 representation - actually, any WA representation rocks ^_^

Nero - I'd say just play it by ear and see what looks best to you. I mean, I changed the colors in my Cecilia costume - it's in my gallery. I made the scarf pink instead of red, even though it's one of the FEW things you can actually make out in the ridiculously tiny amount of opening intro time Cecilia's traveling clothes have, because it matched alot better with the rest of the costume. so I vote go with the left hand since it's cool to be all gaming accurate, but if it looks weird you can do whatever you like because it's YOUR costume!

and who knows, if I'm feeling inspired/itching to do a new costume there shall also be an Alter Code (the WA remake/PS2 spiffier-up) Cecilia wandering around.

Emeralda
01-18-2004, 10:57 PM
Calling all Dreamchasers, Elw, Princesses and Schrodingers.

Tentative time for the Wild ARMS group will be around 11am (I'm up for negotiation on this) on Saturday.

Had to give up on Anastasia for now.. I don't want to rush making her. Even though my beautiful wig arrived from Katie Bair. Its sooo pretty! *_* Ahem.. back to the topic on hand. Anyone up for joining us? Feel free to add your name in.

Wild ARMS
Calamity Jane - friend of DarkMgcnGirl
Cecilia (princess version)- DarkMgcnGirl
Rudy - Emeralda

Wild ARMS: 2nd Ignition

Wild ARMS 3

Cyn
01-19-2004, 01:01 AM
Maybe one day I'll do a cool Rudy cosplay...His character kicked so much ass in the first game.