PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh Time To Duel 2010

MiddayIce
07-25-2009, 11:14 PM
im looking for other cosplayers doing yugioh this year. i was trying to find someone who might know where i can get setos coat for a new age version of kisara.

^_^ if u could help me out that would be great. plus. anyone want to be in a photoshoot?

Regena
07-26-2009, 07:13 AM
If i can get it done in time i may be going as DMG.

MiddayIce
07-26-2009, 07:54 AM
you could pull it off. i thought about it but my top would be popping out to bad for me so i decided to do kisara but in the modern world. now if i could only find a good seto lol. i think a friend of mine is doing mai. and her friend always does yugi.

ChickenDoughnut
07-28-2009, 07:10 AM
I'll be bringing Ryuji Otogi or Duke Devlin, which ever you want to go by.
*Plays Sexy Back* I think I have been watching to much Abridged. XD

MinaUchiha2
07-28-2009, 09:44 AM
I was going to do one and then went agenst it but I'm thinking of doing someone again. Not to sure who yet but I'm thinking a lot about costs this year so I'm unsure right now.

ChickenDoughnut
07-28-2009, 05:36 PM
I was going to do one and then went agenst it but I'm thinking of doing someone again. Not to sure who yet but I'm thinking a lot about costs this year so I'm unsure right now.

That's the great thing about Yugioh Cosplays, some characters/monsters :3 can be real freaken expensive though on the plus side they can also be really easy and cheap on are wallets! *Claps* Well I hope you decide to join the Dueling fun : D

MinaUchiha2
07-29-2009, 10:16 AM
I was going to Dark Signer Carly but my wallet... got hit big time with another cosplay so I droped her, but I may bring back Judai, well possibly since I did Haou last year and have the wig already and I love the character.

MiddayIce
07-30-2009, 08:05 AM
I'll be bringing Ryuji Otogi or Duke Devlin, which ever you want to go by.
*Plays Sexy Back* I think I have been watching to much Abridged. XD

god my husband said he might do tristan if someone did duke. he was going to have a tape recorder with that song on it so everytime duke talked it be just like the abridged.

if i could get enough people together i had a idea for a skit but im not worried about it right now.

^_^

but i hope he desides against tristan. i dont think i have enough etentions or hair gel.

MinaUchiha2
07-30-2009, 12:31 PM
So it seems I am weak to finding one after all, more of weak to saying no. XD I found my YGO cosplay for this year. =3

ChickenDoughnut
07-30-2009, 04:16 PM
MiddayIce~ XD Oh my god that would be awesome! I was thinking of doing that myself if the con center won't mind a small stereo/speakers. I hope you have the patience and massive amounts of hair gel cause AZ13 needs a Tristan! : D even better if he has little cut outs of Zack and Cody next to his head HAHA!

"Hey Serenity, you want to see the most beautiful thing in the world? Look in that window, I call it: My reflection!" *sigh* Gotta love Abridged.

Your going as Kisara and not Seto right?

MinaUchiha2~ So you've fallen in the trap that is Yugioh cosplay! Yay! You gonna tell us who you have decided or just leave us hanging?! O__O

MinaUchiha2
07-30-2009, 06:57 PM
I actually first thought of doing this one right after I droped Carly but went agenst it since my friend wanted me to do one for her... she's not doing that so neither am I. XD So open spot again to fill. I'll be doing Akiza Izayoi from 5D. XD Funny is that over the AZ forum the Kiryu cosplayer and I talked, back when I was doing Carly, about how it would be cool if someone did Akiza. XD

MiddayIce
07-30-2009, 09:28 PM
yea im doing a modern day kisara im just kidnapping his purple jacket and turning it black ^_^ im depating on a light blue or white wig. in some scenes there white and in others light blue. ^_^ any help would be great.

MinaUchiha2
08-21-2009, 03:17 PM
So I'm not doing Akiza. Instead I'm doing Team Satisfaction Yusei.

MiddayIce
01-20-2010, 06:50 AM
unfortunatley some things came up and i cant do kisara this year maybe next >.<