PDA

View Full Version : Costume Plans

Carrot Glace
08-12-2003, 04:49 PM
For those who are going to Shoujocon, what are your planned costumes going to be?

Here's mine:

Friday: Carrot Glace (Sorcerer Hunters)
Saturday: 'Civilian' Inu-Yasha (basic jean shorts, red short sleeve shirt with the "Sit" necklace and the dog ears)

Recycled cyborg
08-12-2003, 05:04 PM
WoW......you have two???...I can barely finish one. Thats cool, good for you. I think you can guess as who iam going as.....*o*

Shiori_Rose
08-12-2003, 07:52 PM
I'm going as Sera Myu style SAilor Neptune, thats really all i have time to do ><...I started way to late.
I'll probably wander the halls claiming to be dressed as Michiru half the time when I'm too lazy to wear a poofy glittery fuku.

Chun Li
08-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Jounichi-Yu Gi Oh

digikoomi
08-12-2003, 11:57 PM
me as kamui and my brother Fuma
Yuki Eiri from gravitation
maybe me as ayame from tenchu, my brother rikimaru

Tenjou
08-13-2003, 07:42 AM
Friday - Lenne FFX2
Saturday - Makoto Kino BSSM (also Tohru Honda for the Fruits Basket photoshoot)
Saturday - Tohru Honda full-day

Bonus costume : Mako from Call Me Princess

Michela
08-13-2003, 07:27 PM
I'm only going on Saturday, but I'm still wearing two different costumes... for the hall, I'll be Raziel from Angel Sanctuary (green Russian military-style jacket, a matching hat with a pair of vintage aviation goggles attached to them, knee-high boots, and, for when I'm not in the dealer's room, a considerably large pair of wings ^^)
My masquerade costume is a seeecret (you'll recognize it, as I'm re-using the same wings as my Raziel costume.)

Cocoa
08-13-2003, 09:10 PM
digikoomi - Can we kidnap you Saturday ^^? We've got a Fuuma already, and possibly a Kamui, but more's always fun ^^ As for me....

Friday - Subaru Sumeragi, shikifuku
Saturday - Sakurazuka Seishirou for giant X group, X18 Subaru in the later part of the day
Sunday - Possibly Tokyo Babylon Seishirou. Am going to have to see if I have a Subaru to come along ^^

hachikin
08-13-2003, 10:14 PM
i'm not sure what days i'm gonna be wearing what, but:

koharu from princess nine
hime-chan from hime-chan no ribon
aaaaaaaaand takuto from full moon wo sagashite

that is, if i finish them in time... ^^;;; (though koharu is finished already).

Casey Catt
08-14-2003, 12:41 AM
Subaru from X on... *glances at Cocoa's post* Saturday, apparently. *waves to Cocoa* Other days, in no particular order:
Goth!Van from Escaflowne and my own demented imagination
Katou from Angel Sanctuary

PockyDarcy
08-14-2003, 01:19 PM
I don't know when i will be wearing each one. Here's my list:

Lady Natsu-Labyrinth of Flames
Pink Rabi en rose- Di gi charat
Idol star Yurika- Nadeisco
Tohru Honda- Fruits basket
Noelle- Tenshi NI Narumon

we will see what happends...ne?
redge central girl- Vandread

Carrot Glace
08-14-2003, 01:42 PM
Darcy: If you and Scott are able to, could you do Dita and Hibiki, either on friday or saturday? I want to get a picture of that badly, not to mention debut my english version of "Trust" (Vandread 1st OP) at the karaoke.

Michela
08-14-2003, 03:44 PM
Darcy, wear your Noelle costume on Saturday! *_* If you did, I would love you forever! (Tennimon is one of my ultimate favorite anime and I rarely see cosplayers from it!)
I can't wait to take pictures of everyone! :::Bouncy:::

marsie
08-15-2003, 09:44 AM
Tenjou- You have to find me on Friday! I'll be wearing my Yuna Defult FFX-2. I should be at the Reg table in the earlier morning.

Friday- Yuna FFX-2, Hot Springs Kitsune
Saturday- Yuna FFX, Noriko from Battle Royale
Sunday- Sakura from CCS or Noriko again

Everyone it is less than 6 days!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you all at the con.
Look for me at the Reg table and doing misc. things for the Cosplay event!

Tenjou
08-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Marsie~ Okay I'll try! ^^ I'm not sure exactly when I'm getting there, but I think it'll be around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. SJC is soooo close! *o* I also can't wait! Later!

Codax
08-15-2003, 10:39 AM
Us Dragon's Den ppl are actually going to go a Gym students. It's not a terribly complex costume, but we though it would be fun. I'm gunna grab some short shorts and she's gunna get gym bloomers and our shirts are going to have our names on it in Hiragana even! ^.^

Now I just need one more pair of loose socks....*mugs limebarb*

See ya there

Cody
Dragon's Den Unlimited
http://www.DrgnDen.com

AnimeParty
08-15-2003, 02:51 PM
We'll have a couple different people there.
Friday: Hatsuharu (FB)
School Girl
Domon (G Gundam) *Maybe*
Saturday: Su (Love Hina)
Naru (Love Hina)
Older Su (Love Hina)
Umi (Rayearth)
Naraku (Inu Yasha)
Nuriko (FY)
Seifer (FFVIII)
Trunks (DBGT)
Gohan (DBZ)
Shigure (FB)
School Girls (x2)
Kyou (FB)
Shampoo (Ranma 1/2)

hachikin
08-16-2003, 02:26 PM
hey, pockydarcy, were you the one who did the really awesome pretear cosplay @ shoujocon last year? :) i hadn't even seen the show yet, but i thought it was fabulous.

edited to say, who's done w/their cosplays so far? i'm guessing anyone who went to otakon w/the same costume--that would not be me, so i'm still working. didn't help that i was w/o power for 23 hours *scowl*.

zephy
08-17-2003, 07:38 PM
Im not sure what Im wearing what day, but I'm going to be wearing Bakery Chii and Robin from Witch Hunter robin at least 2 days.... if I have time before thursday, I'll throw together a hanajima saki from fruits basket

marsie
08-18-2003, 12:12 PM
Yeah! Manda! Can't wait to see you in a couple days! Don't forget your swim suit. *_*

It looks as though I'll be adding a sana-chan and a sakura to my costume list. *_*

digikoomi
08-18-2003, 03:19 PM
digikoomi - Can we kidnap you Saturday ^^? We've got a Fuuma already, and possibly a Kamui, but more's always fun ^^ As for me....

Friday - Subaru Sumeragi, shikifuku
Saturday - Sakurazuka Seishirou for giant X group, X18 Subaru in the later part of the day
Sunday - Possibly Tokyo Babylon Seishirou. Am going to have to see if I have a Subaru to come along ^^
yes Kidnap me XD my brother won't go as Fuuma, he dont want to so can't force him, so I am the only kamui~ kamui can be twin so I think it's ok.

now thinking to do Yuki in girl uniform again...haha...:D