PDA

View Full Version : Sooo.. you want to be a judge?

Emeralda
08-12-2003, 05:48 PM
We are looking for 2 judges for this years convention. If possible, I'd like a wide mix of people from the cosplay community, as well as from costuming in general. The cordinators would like to speak with each of the judges on the phone prior to the convention, as well as possibly making arraingements for the judges to attend one of our staff meetings.

Please fill out the following questions and email them to cosplay@animenext.org , and the Cordinators will try and get back to you within a weeks time. Thank you for your interest, and look forward to seeing everyone at the convention.

-------------------------<begin cut and paste>------------------------
Full Name:
Cosplay Aliases:

Address:

Phone Number:
Email:

--------------------------------------------
How many years have you been attending anime cons?

Number of conventions attended (Sc-Fi and Costuming included)

Please list all costuming experience.

Masqurade or on-stage experience.

Judging experience. (Not necessary, we are only curious)

Why are you interested in judging a masqurade?

-----------------------------<end cut and paste>----------------------

Oshi
08-13-2003, 12:22 PM
hmm... if I wasn't gonna do a skit/walkon, I'd apply >.>

TheAnarCHris
08-24-2003, 06:06 PM
I was thinking about particpating in the hallway contest, can i still ben a judge if I do?

Emeralda
08-26-2003, 06:25 PM
I was thinking about particpating in the hallway contest, can i still ben a judge if I do?

Unfortunately staff and judges are not eligiable to be in the hall costume contest.

*goes back to her NyQuil coma*

TheAnarCHris
08-27-2003, 01:25 AM
then i am out like a trout

Emeralda
09-01-2003, 08:08 PM
Thank you everyone that has applied, and everyone that has shown interest in judging.

Open applications will be closing this Friday, so anyone that is still interested get them in before then.