PDA

View Full Version : In the Name of the Moon: A Sailor Moon Gathering

Travel-Valenti
07-31-2009, 03:36 PM
Since there has been some interest in a Sailor Moon gathering on the Anime Vegas forums (btw - I'm Scarlet Rhapsody on there), I decided to start one up.

This is my first time at Anime Vegas. If any of you would like to suggest a location for the gathering, it would be very much appreciated.

Day: TBA
Time: TBA

Travel-Valenti: Mistress Nine

ibi-san
08-01-2009, 06:14 AM
I'll be attending as Sailor Pluto with thegamergirls.com's crew. I'm trying to find out exactly when it is that our crew is planning on this group.

Tenshi
08-02-2009, 03:54 PM
I was going to wear Phoenix Wright but maybe I'll drag out Prince Demando instead. Not sure if any of my Uranus costumes are wearable ATM.

SetsunaMitzukai
08-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Going as Sailor Venus with the gamergirls...

ScarletRhapsody
08-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Gathering Info Here:

< Copy Pasta >
Since there has been some interest in a Sailor Moon gathering on the Anime Vegas forums (btw - I'm Scarlet Rhapsody on there), I decided to start one up.

This is my first time at Anime Vegas. If any of you would like to suggest a location for the gathering, it would be very much appreciated.

< / Copy Pasta >

Day: Saturday, September 5
Time: 11:30AM

EDIT: Most likely, this will happen before The Gamer Girls' Panel.

Scarlet Rhapsody: Mistress Nine
Ibi-san: Sailor Pluto
Setsuna Mitzukai: Sailor Venus
Hikari Sora: Helios
illiara: Sailor Moon

Ibi-san & Setsuna: Let us know whe the Gamer Girls plan to do Sailor Moon at AV. That would be the best day to do an epic Sailor Moon group.

Thowra
08-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Oh i hope you guys do have gathering! This is will be so cool!

ibi-san
08-13-2009, 06:40 PM
New Account!

Gathering Info Here:

< Copy Pasta >

< / Copy Pasta >

Day: TBA
Time: TBA

Scarlet Rhapsody: Mistress Nine
Ibi-san: Sailor Pluto
Setsuna Mitzukai: Sailor Venus

Ibi-san & Setsuna: Let us know whe the Gamer Girls plan to do Sailor Moon at AV. That would be the best day to do an epic Sailor Moon group.

For the TGG girls we do have a Sailor Moon (illiara), Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus (Setsuna Mitzukai), Pluto (ibi-san), Neptune, Uranus, and Saturn as well as Tuxedo Mask, Prince Sapphire, and Wiseman. I'm personally not sure of the set date/time/location yet, but I'm sure we'll be able to get it to you ASAP.

Aciano
08-13-2009, 09:32 PM
If I start, I might be able to get Helios done XD

Tenshi
08-14-2009, 10:18 AM
ibi-san, sounds like you guys need a Prince Diamond to complete your group. This is very convenient XD.

illiara
08-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Tenshi it would be great if you could join up our group as Prince Diamond on Saturday. We will be wearing them to the all ages panel Saturday @ noon and will be shooting them over at the Venetian later in the day.

ScarletRhapsody
08-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Oooh...I love The Venetian! I do plan to stop by that area sometime during Anime Vegas. A few of my buddies used to take cosplay photoshoots at Caesar's Palace back in the day.

I'm still working on Mistress Nine. Luckily, I have access to an overlock machine to fix up the hem.

Hm...looks like this is going to be epic. Tomoe hasn't checked in yet, but it seems to me like we got some of the rouge's gallery from the R and S season!

Tenshi
08-17-2009, 01:26 AM
Eep, unfortunately I'm running an event on Saturday that requires me to be in a different costume :(. Darn! If you guys decide to wear them once again let me know!

illiara
08-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Eep, unfortunately I'm running an event on Saturday that requires me to be in a different costume :(. Darn! If you guys decide to wear them once again let me know!

What time is your event at? Would you be willing to change after?

Tenshi
08-17-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm hosting the Masquerade Ball, which is in the evening. I might be able to do something early in the day, but I do need to be around the con center in order to set up for the event.

illiara
08-17-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm hosting the Masquerade Ball, which is in the evening. I might be able to do something early in the day, but I do need to be around the con center in order to set up for the event.

Sadness... It probably won't work out then. Thanks for the interest though!:bigtu:

ScarletRhapsody
08-18-2009, 12:09 AM
To All of the Gamer Girls: Would Saturday morning before your panel would work? (11AM on Sat?) Do you have preferred meeting area that's within the vicinity of your panel room?

I'll be changing into Phantomhive Ball stuff later in the day (say...about 5PM).

ScarletRhapsody
08-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Ignore this post. Yes, I'll be going to Anime Vegas.

ibi-san
08-25-2009, 01:05 AM
Ignore this post. Yes, I'll be going to Anime Vegas.

Yeah!

ScarletRhapsody
08-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Would 11:30AM in the stairs at the main lobby work? I'd like to add this to the main gatherings listing asap!

ScarletRhapsody
08-31-2009, 01:20 PM
Official gathering info is ready!
http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=3104144&postcount=5

Natchan
09-04-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm going to add this gathering to my Poster Board - o - gatherings I'll have at the cosplay table!