PDA

View Full Version : Yu Watase Cosplay Group 2010

Ulqorimiforever
08-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Yu Watase Cosplay Group 2010

Hey everyone, me and my bff are trying to get a cosplay group together for 2010 title “Yu Watase Cosplay Group” Who is Yu Watase? What does the group contain?! Excellent questions. For the first question, here is the answer? Yu Watase is a popular shojo manga artist and author, who created works such as Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres. For the second question, here is the answer. This group contains any manga and anime that Watase original created such as the following:

Manga/Anime

Fushigi Yuugi
Ayashi no Ceres (The Celestial Legend Ceres)

Well Known Mangas

Alice 19th
Imadoki, Nowadays
Absolute Boyfriend /Zettai Kareshi
Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden

Some of her Older Mangas

Shishunki Miman Okotowari
Pajama de Ojama (her debut story)
Mint de Kiss Me
Gomen Asobase!
Magical Nan

So far my bff is cosplaying Tanpopo Yamazaki from Imadoki and I’m gonna cosplay as Takiko Okuda from Fushigi Yuugi:Genbu Kaiden. It would be great to bring Watase’s works alive. Anyone interested?

**I’m even considering of doing a fan panel in honor of Mrs. Watase if the fan base is big enough. Let me know what you think, you guys!**

teddybomber005
08-06-2009, 08:44 AM
I am thinking of doing Fushigi Yuugi cosplay. But not sure if I will have time doing it along with all the other cosplays I have to make.

Ulqorimiforever
08-06-2009, 08:17 PM
understandable. Thanks for considering it ^^ THere is still plenty o time before Animazement!!!

KiwiNinamori
08-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Me and my sisters may do a Fushigi group. I really want to go as Yue's Seriyou Priestess form.

Ulqorimiforever
09-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Me and my sisters may do a Fushigi group. I really want to go as Yue's Seriyou Priestess form.

4 real? Awesome!! Go for it!!

KiwiNinamori
09-08-2009, 02:45 PM
4 real? Awesome!! Go for it!!

lol, thanks. I really don't see alot of people do that one where she had the dragon crown on. My older sister will probably be Miaka's last priestess form, the one in pink and yellow^^

Ulqorimiforever
09-16-2009, 11:45 PM
lol, thanks. I really don't see alot of people do that one where she had the dragon crown on. My older sister will probably be Miaka's last priestess form, the one in pink and yellow^^
i love that dress Miaka wore! So pretty!

Yoko Mizuhara
10-06-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm actually trying to pick one of Nuriko's outfits to make sometime before anime south and if I like it and I'm able to make it to Animazement, I'll be sure to bring it for the group. Either way, I want to see pictures of these cosplays. Great group idea!

KiwiNinamori
10-07-2009, 10:02 AM
I'm actually trying to pick one of Nuriko's outfits to make sometime before anime south and if I like it and I'm able to make it to Animazement, I'll be sure to bring it for the group. Either way, I want to see pictures of these cosplays. Great group idea!

yes we may have a Nuriko! I love him,lol

Ulqorimiforever
10-08-2009, 05:42 PM
yay!! A nuriko!!!! So psyched!!

Yoko Mizuhara
10-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks guys! I'm really excited about cosplaying Nuriko. He's been one of my dream cosplays since I started cosplaying. I really hope I can make it to Animazement and be in the group.

Ulqorimiforever
10-14-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks guys! I'm really excited about cosplaying Nuriko. He's been one of my dream cosplays since I started cosplaying. I really hope I can make it to Animazement and be in the group.

I hope sooo too!! Yay!

XxEveillexX
10-18-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm thinking of possibly doing Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi for AZ next year.

Yoko Mizuhara
10-18-2009, 06:24 PM

That'd be awesome. I'd love to see a Tasuki. He's always been my favorite character from Fushigi Yugi.

Ulqorimiforever
10-19-2009, 12:17 AM
Yay!! The group is growing!!! Please be Tasuki!! He is like the funniest character of FY!!! ^^

Also, im a huge escaflowne fan!! And I will be attending otakon for 2010! So you better watch out, XxevilleX!!!

Chelseahavoc
11-04-2009, 09:40 PM
i've actualy considered geting/making a miaka cosplay for a while now and i realy want my bf to be tamahome (dought that will happen) id love to see a nuriko o.o i love him/her... but i always call him a her... *srugs*

XxEveillexX
11-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Yay!! The group is growing!!! Please be Tasuki!! He is like the funniest character of FY!!! ^^

Also, im a huge escaflowne fan!! And I will be attending otakon for 2010! So you better watch out, XxevilleX!!!

Haha I should be able to get him done. And I'm trying to get my bf to be Vaan for Otakon too. XD

KiwiNinamori
11-07-2009, 11:07 PM

That would be awesome! I can't wait XD

Ulqorimiforever
11-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Haha I should be able to get him done. And I'm trying to get my bf to be Vaan for Otakon too. XD

Awesome!!! I soo want to see you 2!

Ulqorimiforever
11-11-2009, 11:44 AM
i've actualy considered geting/making a miaka cosplay for a while now and i realy want my bf to be tamahome (dought that will happen) id love to see a nuriko o.o i love him/her... but i always call him a her... *srugs*

Yay!!! Please consider it and try to convince ur bf!! The more the merrier!!

Sen'il Ionia
11-13-2009, 09:49 PM
It may or may not happen, as I'm stupidly slow with this costume stuff, but I MAY go as Nuriko for AZ2010. He was my first cosplay ever, and now that my skills have improved, I want to redo him. It's an outfit I've yet to see anyone else do, but I imagine I'll be recognizable by that beautiful purple braid of his =)

Tohma
12-04-2009, 11:32 PM
I have a Tasuki cosplay that I've worn to AZ and Otakon before...but I've been wanting to cosplay Suboshi again. I have his yellow/brown end of show outfit and it was one of the first costumes I ever made, but I really want to do one of the artbook outfits. So maybe if I have time I can crank it out for a Watase photoshoot or something ^^

Ulqorimiforever
12-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Sen: Go for it!! Must see a nuriko!

Tohma: The twins are awesome!! I would like to see Suboshi's outfit!