PDA

View Full Version : Moving

Dorkzilla
08-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Ok, this may or may not be imprtant to you guys, I dont know, I just felt like I should tell that I will be moving.

I got some mail today about senior pictures, and it hit "IM A SENIOR?!" I seem to have forgotten about my after high school plans while I was busy thinking about cosplay D: I'm not sure how long I'll continue to stay in VA. I used to think that after high I was going to move, but my parents dont want me to, so I'll have to save up for college on my own.Where I be moving? San Francisco, CA. I'm not sure when because I want to move back to Norfolk to see/hang out wwith my childhood friends I left in 8th grade when I moved here and to visit my brother and his family in VA Beach too.

I've been wanting to go to an anime convention since I was in elemeentary school, but still havent. Now that my time here is dwindling[I'm talking like I'm dying D: ] I want do as much here as possible. I really wanted to into a cosplay group to do skits, but since I will be moving in 2 years or so, I'm thinking about waiting untill I move to CA.

I just want everyone to know one day one day I will move away and I will probably not be invovling myself with any VA related conventions and gathering because of how far away I will be. So I hope to hang out with you all as much as I can before I leave and never return[maybe] However far away I will be I still would love to stay in contact with you all :) I just wanted to post this before I forget again x[

Nekko
08-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Aww! They have conventions in California too and theres always the internets to keep in touch with us Southerners.

Dorkzilla
08-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Yeah unfortunately, I think Nekocon will be my last con. I'm making plans for AUSA, but I'm not sure I can go. I'm pretty much making plans for a lot of things just in case I can go but yeah, Im thinking I'll be gone in 2011 x[