PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Seiyuu?

haru
10-06-2002, 07:22 AM
Hi freinds!~~
who is your favorite anime seiyuu (voice actor)? got a sweet, nice voice?
or deep, sexy and low voice? --which attract you the most~
and who is the seiyuu you dislike neh? got a terrible voice, thats cause you dont want to cont watch the anime again.

Rosiel
10-06-2002, 08:57 AM
Hm... Sakamoto Chika. She has the loveliest, low voice, and can modulate it in so many different ways... a catch in her voice means everyone in the room bursting into tear. She made the character of Nuriko (Fushigi Yuui) for me, and always delivers excellent performances.

And then I have to add, whomever did the North American voice of Nephrite (Sailor Moon) gets my sexiest voice award. *drool*

As an aside, I don't like Takehito Koyasu. Why? Because he always sounds the same, and all of his characters are voiced the same way. Moreover, his voice lacks flexibility and ability to portray emotions. It's lovely voice, but he can't act. >_<

Koumori
10-06-2002, 09:00 AM
I love Miki Shinichiro, which always deeply saddens me since I think he is a strange and frightening little man. Unfortunately, I just love his voice - when I got the first Angel Sanctuary drama CD and heard Katan's voiceover intro, I was all "OH MY GOD WHO IS THAT - aw, hell, it's him again." Creepy little man, but such an unbelievably sexy voice.

I also like Seki Toshihiko, who has been in.. uh, everything, as far as I can tell. His Duo more or less makes Gundam Wing watchable; he was also Legato in Trigun, Dom in Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Mousse in Ranma 1/2, etc. Very versatile, and sexy at the right times.

Chiri
10-06-2002, 09:38 AM
Tomokazu Seki and Hayashi Nubotoshi ... for both singing and for their great portrayal of the characters Chichiri and Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi)! ;)

~ Chiri

KuroBara
10-06-2002, 11:30 AM
Hisakawa Aya for her lovely voice and flexibility (Sailor Mercury, Miki from Utena, and many more). For males, Hikaru Midorikawa. His voice is recognizable, but still versatile. It's deep, sexy, and all-around nice. He can't really sing though *cringes at Tamahome's image songs* He voiced Heero (GW), Ryuhou (Scryed), Tamahome (FY), and so many more that I can't name off the top of my head.

diqitaldreams
10-06-2002, 11:37 AM
*_* Seki Tomokazu...he's just so...aiii... ::droool::

aeva
10-06-2002, 12:25 PM
Yamaguchi Kappei. RYUICHI!!! INUYASHA! SHESTA! ::molest::
Seki Tomokazu. Shindo. Van. Kamui. ::swoon::
Orikasa Ai. Quatre. Tohma. *-*

Babbit_Chan
10-06-2002, 12:50 PM
O____O Aeva I totally agree with you on Orikasa Ai and Yamaguchi Kappei *-* My next choice would be Midorikawa Hikaru ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Japanese Heero and Aya were just *melts* :Q

Chiri
10-06-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by diqitaldreams
*_* Seki Tomokazu...he's just so...aiii... ::droool::

Glad ta see someone else agrees :bigtu:

~ Chiri ;)

Tenshi
10-06-2002, 01:16 PM
Female: I have a tie --

Ogata Megumi -- ::hearts in eyes:: Sailoruranus. . .yum. Plus, her Shinji was just amazing.
Mitsuishi Kotono -- While she isn't as versatile as Megumi, she's played some of my favorite roles. Sailormoon. Misato. Excel. And her Excel was awesome!

For a male. . .err, I don't really have a favorite. I guess I'll have to go with Seki Tomokazu, since he did play Van and all XD.

Sakura
10-06-2002, 01:23 PM
Seki Tomokazu and Seki Toshihiko for males... both have *very* sexy voices... as for a female, Megumi Ogata has stolen my heart *_* <333 Haruka!!

Chiri
10-06-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by aeva
Seki Tomokazu. Shindo. Van. Kamui. ::swoon::

Dun forget Kouji-kun and Chichiri-samaaaaa :D

~ Chiri

Sami
10-06-2002, 01:29 PM
SHINICHIRO MIKI. *_* Period. He would be incredibly sexy if he gained 10 or 15 pounds, but he's pretty close... aaaaa... Mikiiiii... <3 <3 <3

For females, Iwao Junko. ^_^ I absolutely ADORE her singing voice..

battlechaser
10-06-2002, 03:45 PM
ogata megumi (kurama, emeraude, shinji) and megumi hayashibara (ayanami, elle lag) for females while tomokasu
seki (touya kinomoto, chichiri, hidaka ken) for guy seiyuus. i like them for the versatility of their voices.

Lovelyangel_81
10-06-2002, 05:35 PM
I love Takehito Koyasu!!! I can listen to his voice all day and never get tried of it. Everytime I hear his voice. I just melt in a poodle. ^__^

Maryssa
10-06-2002, 10:24 PM
Seki Tomokazu. He has the sexiest voice ever *_* which goes well with the ultra sexy characters he plays!!!

I also love Inoue Kikuko (shes just SO darling) and Miyamura Yuko. And of course Rika Fukami =p even though the poor girl cant sing to save her life ^^;

Galaxia
10-06-2002, 11:34 PM
Female: Sakamoto Chika, Kotono Mitsuishi, Hayashibara Megumi, Ogata Megumi, Aoi Tada

Male: Shinichiro Miki, Yamadera Koichi, Unsho Ishizuka

Celine
10-06-2002, 11:39 PM
I'm no good with names. But the guy who voiced Hotohori had a great voice. And Duo's Japanese actor had a beautiful singing voice. Sorry I don't know what their names are. ^^

haru
10-07-2002, 01:12 AM
haha!! i agree with you all!! Most of people choose seki~~

my favorite seiyuu are:
seki tomokazu(ken-weiss, ToD, escaflowne, Rave, initial D...)
he got a nice and clear voice!

koyasu (aya-weiss, inital D, star ocean 2, angel sat...)
he got a low and deep voice! which suit to become the final boss of RPG game..haa

miki (yohji-weiss, fujiwara-inital D, angel sat...)

and.. voice actor of orphen (i dont remember his name >_<) he also act in Grandia II and Get backer

Lovelyangel_81
10-07-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Celine
I'm no good with names. But the guy who voiced Hotohori had a great voice. And Duo's Japanese actor had a beautiful singing voice. Sorry I don't know what their names are. ^^

Takehito Koyasu does the voice of Hotohori.

http://www.farfarello.net/wshaman/images/koyasu.gif

Seki Toshihiko does the voice of Duo Maxwell

http://www.tcp.com/~doi/seiyuu/images/ind/seki1.gif

Seiyuu (voice actor) Database:

http://www.tcp.com/~doi/seiyuu/index.html

^__^

Ranma Saotome
10-07-2002, 03:20 PM
Hmm... Megumi Hayashibara (duh), Mitsuishi Kotono, Inoue Kikuo, and my number 1 favorite- Ai Maeda! *swoons*

Cait
10-07-2002, 10:40 PM
I'd have to say:

Maaya Sakamoto (Japanese) (Hitomi Kanzaki! But the best is her singing.)

Brad Swaile (English) (Quatre, Cris, Kurt, Maxwell) He's so cute I could just eat him up.

Perhaps even Kirby Morrow (Trowa Barton, Van Fanel). The man is beautiful in face and voice.

Mara
10-07-2002, 11:58 PM
One of my favorites is Ueda Yuuji.... he's *perfect* as Amiboshi/Suboshi. And I love him as Sanosuke and as Fuuma Yousuke (Wedding Peach). My other favorite guy seiyuu are
~Seki Tomokazu (we all love him, don't we? ^_^)
~Seki Toshihiko,
~Okiayu Ryoutarou, (who else could have done Treize so well?)
~Ishida Akira (mostly for his performance as Kei in Marmalade Boy, but he was hysterical as Fish Eye in Sailor Moon SuperS) and
~Midorikawa Hikaru. Did anyone else see Midorikawa-sama at Otakon 2001? The panel with him was AWESOME!!! I stupidly didn't take pictures of him, but I found a site where you could download a video of the panel. I watch it waaaay too much. ^_^

For female seiyuu, I agree- Orikasa Ai is amazing. Such a versitale and lovely voice. Hisakawa Aya is awesome as well.. she has done so many memorable roles.

haru
10-08-2002, 12:28 AM
> mara
- where u download the video of hikaru?

some seiyuu got their music Cd release and concert!
seki did well in his (their concept)~`

Mara
10-08-2002, 12:42 AM
Hmmmm. I downloaded it months ago, so now I haven't the faintest idea where I got it. I'd be glad to pass them along to you. I can post them on my FTP. My site never gets visited, so I can stand the bandwith pull, hehe. What the heck- anybody else want it? I'll post the address to download if from once I get all the clips there. It's not a continuous video, though that would be cool. It's broken up by each question he was asked. I believe there are 25 in all. Yes, a lot, but it's worth it. ^_^

Okita Souji
10-08-2002, 03:32 PM
Female: Kikuko Inoue, Ayako Kawasumi, Megumi Ogata, Yuu Asakawa

Male: Seki Tomokazu, Koyasu Takehito, Ishizuka Unshou, Miki Shinichirou

Aurora
10-08-2002, 09:33 PM
well since ye say seiyuu's and not voice actors, i guess i go for Tomokazu Seki ...yeah, that's him I think... BUT I'll give my voice actor choices too anyway XD... richard hayworth cause I am somehow strangely wuving the way he gave Legato a slight english accent... and lex lang cause he is sooooooo verstiale(sp?) and he can sing all sexiilike XD

haru
10-08-2002, 10:07 PM
ah!
`
i got some video file upload to my personal site
special for seki and koyasu fans ^_^
their concept~`