PDA

View Full Version : Maid dress patterns. Eg. Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama or Kuroshitsuji (Maid Maylene)

Lolli~Pop~Pink
08-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Hello! :):):)
I really want to make a Maid outfit like the ones out of Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama or Kuroshitsuji Which Maid Maylene Wears. But i am finding it very hard to find a Dress Pattern for these or any maid outfits. :confused::bigcry:
If anyone knows where to get them or something Please help?

Thank you x

^__^ Lolli~Pop~Pink ^__^

DreaM HunteR
08-16-2009, 10:00 AM
I'm looking for those patterns too T_T

ScarletRhapsody
07-13-2010, 02:32 PM
For my Maylene, it required multiple patterns and multiple modifications.

Skirt - find a pattern that has a circle skirt. Shorten it when applicable.
Apron - Several pattern companies have aprons as part of their cheaper lines (ie: See and Sew). Because the apron is unique, you're going to have to modify the bodice part.
Blouse - I'm using a Victorian pattern (Butterick 4954 - btw, all cosplayers should own this pattern) that I'm still figuring out how to modify for the collar. It's easy to add cuffs to the sleeve.

Brsis
07-14-2010, 08:01 AM
What is your sewing ability like? There are several sources I could recommend you patterns from, but some of them are definitely not beginner-friendly.

I haven't watched Kaichou wa Maid-Sama but I could certainly help you out with Maylene, although I'm not sure whether you want that specific outfit or a more general 'maid' outfit?