PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Masks

Shastar
08-13-2003, 07:45 PM
Ok, i've been looking around for a good forum or FAQ onhow to make your own Wrestling mask (like the Luca Libre wear in Mexico and such) and I have yet to really find any useful advice or instructions. Can anyone help me out here?

FWIW, I'm trying to get a Strongbad costume together. If your advice leads to the sucessful creation of a strongbad mask, then I'll gladly come on stage at your next cosplay and call your skit "Total Crap!"

Hey, that's actually a great compliment from Strongbad!

Dan

neko_trin
08-19-2003, 03:16 AM
hm... i'm having the same problem as you.. >.> except i want to make a mask for a Rey Mysterio Jr costume =D and i'm currently trying different things. if anything works i'll let you know right away!

hope you get your costume i'd LOVE to see it! kudos to Strong Bad! *goes off to check if there is new email*

themisfit_82
08-24-2003, 06:04 PM
for lucha mask try www.highspots.com they have pro masks(like what rey would wear in a match, they have semi-pro,and commercial mask(cheapest of all,not wrestling quality but look good)they also do custom masks too,not sure how much those coast though. prices arent bad. i have a few in my collection.