PDA

View Full Version : KH Group @ Otakon 2003

Pages : [1] 2

khamryn
10-06-2002, 09:32 AM
Hiya all, this is a new version of the old long long thread....

Bascially we're looking for the full cast, no repeats. Here's the list so far:

Kingdom Hearts @ Otakon 2003:

KH main:

Taken:

Sora - Nietsche (cosplay.com)
Kairi - Cindy (cosplay.com)
Riku - Kaje (KellieAnnJapan, cosplay.com)

FF7 Characters:

Taken:

Sephiroth - me (cosplay.com)
Cloud - Will (cosplay.com)
Aeris - Adella (cosplay.com), Paige

Possible:

Yuffie - Nessa (cosplay.com), Nikki, Krystal
Cid - James
Reno - Sohjiro

FF8 characters:

Taken:

Squall - Chris
Selphie - Sami (cosplay.com)
Seifer - Oshi (lookie you're back. :D I need you on the list. ^.^)

FF10 characters:

Taken:

Tidus - Aoshi Shinomori (cosplay.com)
Wakka - MakioTwist (cosplay.com), Paige's Boyfriend (Kelly)

Disney:

Taken:

Sally - Chibi Lisa
Tinkerbell - Katchoo
Belle - Cherii
Ariel - Sairys' friend whose name I forgot x.@
Maleficent - Sairys

Possible:

Heartless - ChenCzen

If there's a character not taken you want to do let me know. :D

Kurenai
10-06-2002, 12:51 PM
Erm.. ::scratches head:: I think I said in the earlier thread that I was gonna do Ariel...if there's a conflict, let me know ^_^;

khamryn
10-06-2002, 01:30 PM
Kurenai- you did..? @@ i'm so confused..

::flails.:: 20 people.. ~_~ if you did i can fix it. i think you did.

Sairys- erm.. @@ yeah... .. i think Kurenai did have earlier dibs on Ariel...

x.x

Kurenai
10-06-2002, 02:17 PM
Thanks, Khamryn. Sorry if I caused any trouble... ^,^;

SohjiroX
10-06-2002, 05:08 PM
sounds good but I need to know, would you want a vincent KH or Reno Kh? makes it easier to me.

khamryn
10-06-2002, 08:52 PM
Its up to you Sohjiro-san. ::Prod.::

:p Either would be cool.

makio
10-07-2002, 01:22 AM
Just wondering...are there any other Squaresoft characters in KH that aren't on the list yet? If so, I may be able to get a friend of mine to cosplay'em. I'll have them email you(Khamryn) if there is.

khamryn
10-07-2002, 01:34 AM
Makio- I don't think there is.. ::ponder:: wait.. Ansem isn't taken....

SohjiroX
10-07-2002, 10:40 AM
ok than, I will ask another group for a con here in cal what they would like, than I could work harder on that one, might do a reno cause my drawing of him looks easy as hell, but I think the vincent I thought of would look very....deadly and some what of the part for KH, or yeah.....KH2! saw the trailor......"Where is Sora?" Heheh. in anycase, no sweat. I will be done with my outfit by the time this con is up for viewing on this forum. Thanks for letting me join in on this. Need anymore help with cosplaying just ask.

khamryn
10-07-2002, 11:39 AM
Sohjiro- Good luck with it. ^.^ ::grins:: I love that trailor.. I'm doing that outfit of Riku's for Katsucon if I have my way. XD XD I hope you can make it to Otakon. ::smile::

TheAnarCHris
10-07-2002, 01:24 PM
Hey Kham, It's CHris..aka Squall-Leon jerk type guy..anywho, just wanted to post that the costume is about 85% done as of now (not including the gunblade, which will not be started til like next FEB) and it rocks much ^/^. Go anal attentiveness!

I probably spely something wrong....

khamryn
10-07-2002, 02:29 PM
:p ok Chris.

SohjiroX
10-07-2002, 02:46 PM
well got a vote....fifty fifty so I am lets see.......have about eight hundred for the con, 1200 for the ticket, 500 for the costume, and about 80 for the entery or so and food.......but you got Reno no sweat. Vincent will apear once though there. So hope to see you there and one more thing.....um are you a F Khamryn? just asking cause......n/m tell you later.

khamryn
10-07-2002, 03:23 PM
Sohjiro- Cool. ^_^ ::Grins.:: ::Blinks.:: hmmm.... I'm feeling like not telling until you say why. ^__^

SohjiroX
10-07-2002, 04:16 PM
Thats not fare, or is it? *confused, never done such a thing by asking someone questions such as this.* In anycase, I will be there a day early, just one thing...........dont know how to get there and where to stay before and after the con so I can be able to get back home. Thats pretty much it.

khamryn
10-07-2002, 05:27 PM
Sohjiro- Its perfectly fair. Heh. ::Blink.:: uhh... fly? and.. stay at one of the hotels there? @@

SohjiroX
10-07-2002, 06:05 PM
I guess, just dont know how I would get to the con from the hotel. I man, is there a airport next to the con? thats just the thing, I know nothing of the area. so if I came down....well, it wouldn't play right I think.

khamryn
10-07-2002, 08:47 PM
Take a shuttle to the inner harbor and book a room in one of the inner harbor hotels... they are generally pretty close to the con center--- and the hyatt regency is connected via skywalk

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 01:49 AM
i see, well.....ok I guess, but after now thinking how big of a fool I just made myself out to be just now.....makes me think if I shouldn't come down. in anycase.

Oshi
10-08-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Starwind824
(not including the gunblade, which will not be started til like next FEB)
Oohhooo. So looks like I'm gonna show you up gunblade-wise at A-Next ^_^

Kellie
10-08-2002, 10:14 AM
^^ ee! I'm so psyched about Otakon! @_@ I just need to find the perfect material to start on my Belle gown *tip*

Chibi-Lisa
10-08-2002, 10:47 AM
LOL!!! I'd love to see a guy dress up like Peter Pan o_O;;!!

khamryn
10-08-2002, 12:06 PM
Sohjiro- ::Just blinks.:: ... uhm... okay...

Cherii- Good luck. ^_^

Chibi Lisa- That would be cool. Hehe.. ^^

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 12:10 PM
...just tell me one thing.....is this con good?

Chibi-Lisa
10-08-2002, 12:11 PM
Um, can I ask....... Who has found hotels to stay at during the convention... Luckly I found one, but everything is booked, or it cost over $1000 for the weekend!!

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 12:14 PM
um, Oshi offered to help with room with me, ask her to room with us maybe. we're doing another group of FF characters but I dont think she will mind if you chip in for a room.

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 12:15 PM
oh, whats the polisy on props and such at the con? anyone know, like can there be gun blades almost othentic, or however spelt.

Oshi
10-08-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Chibi-Lisa
Um, can I ask....... Who has found hotels to stay at during the convention... Luckly I found one, but everything is booked, or it cost over $1000 for the weekend!!

...You're fucking kidding me... everythings booked ALREADY!??!!!?!?

I didn't plan on getting a room until at least May...
Shit...
Looks like I might have to leach off of someone again... And I plan on bringing two people with me.. =/

Hold the phone, did Sohjiro just call me a girl!?! :fuming:

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 12:50 PM
Oro?....actually, *points to friend behind him asking him to type at times* He says its a girls name so he wanted me to test and find out. Sorry. *hates saying it over and over than slams fist in friends face*

khamryn
10-08-2002, 01:08 PM
Uh... everything's booked?? O.O -Already????- but they don't even have the dates up. O.O I sincerely doubt that. I'd wait on getting a room until Otakon has put up the dates and made their con-rates deals with the hotels. o.O;;

::Just checked site.:: Yeah, its still got all the 2002 stuff up and nothing for 2003 so just hang out and wait, check the site.. and then once all the hotel stuff is up go for it! ^.^

As for the con being good... yes, its good. I just have been ditched by all my buddies the past few times I went. ^^ But this time I'm planning on attaching one to my hip. ::lol.::

Kaje
10-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Ah, you gave me reasurence. *phew* If they were booked, I'd be pretty pissed, because I am not going to drive everyday to the con like the past Otakon's I went to. Most likley... once the dates come out, I'd be booking a room either... a few months or so after that? And asking quite a few friends to be staying there, cause I'd hate to have hotel bills larger than needed. x_X;

khamryn
10-08-2002, 02:29 PM
I woulda been too. o.O;; heh...

Nietsche
10-08-2002, 02:41 PM
Might I just say that whoever is going as Belle is gonna rock!!!
She has like the nicest gowns and she is like the nicest of all the disney 'princesses'.

Is she gonna be in the yellow ballgown or the chestnut hood outfit?

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 03:12 PM
Kyamryn-Ok.....well I will still go than, I only gone to two and both I was alone and cosplayed really nothing so I sat and watched the whole con mostly.

Oshi-I am sorry I hope I didn't offend you, in anycase. There's the answer on the rooms so dont worry and once I found out from you the price on it, I will cover half prob. so dont worry.

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 03:13 PM
sounds fimilar...and I contr wait to do all this....a con that will be better then the ones here......I hope I just dont get lost and do something bad.

katchoo
10-08-2002, 03:27 PM
So everything is not booked? Cause I haven't booked a hotel yet, I was going to wait until after the holidays.

yikes,
katchoo ^_^

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 05:54 PM
yeah its still 2002 so its best to wait, um....I know I should just make a thread in another spot but for this group things we are doing, I'm willing to try and book a room about around april or such and than pay for about sevety percent of it or at least fifty five. if anyone wants to room just so say, I mean I am getting a big room, reason.......bringing systems and kicking back for vacation. so......is that ok with all of you?

tamahomegurl
10-08-2002, 06:27 PM
hey khamryn!!

hmmmm...if i can make it to otakon (which is a MAYBE ONLY..not definite yet due to work and LA sheriff's dept is a bit difficult to set a schedule 0__o;;)

i'll go as Wendy from peter pan and my sister will go as peter pan because she's thin and doesn't mind wearing green tights..!!!

yay!!!! neverland rocks!!! (i think that's my favorite stage in the entire game!!) ^__^

but i don't know if it's a for sure thing though...but just put us down anyway!

arigato!!! we'll probably dress up as them anyway for halloween!

Chibi-Lisa
10-08-2002, 07:15 PM
LOL!!! Tamahomegurl!!! Peter Pan rocks =P! (Look on page 2)...
And about the hotels....... That's why I'm staying with 6 people o_O; (Now I'm kinda waiting on the permission =P) But I need to go to a thrift shop for all the old fabrics for my Sally costume..... I pretty have a great idea for all the stiches on her (I was watching tha movie an hour ago -_-)....

LOL!! Oh yah...one thing to add....The Belle gown rocks too! XP (I was her for halloween when i was 8, but I didn't make it, my mom got it taylored ^^;;).

makio
10-08-2002, 07:50 PM
I almost PH-reaked out for a moment there...all because I thought she had said the hotels were booked for 2003; especially since the dates for Otakon weren't listed. x_o Regardlessly, my progress has changed little...still painting a decent blitzball, and I'm keeping a closer eye on Otakon site updates. I'd really like to stay in the hotel near the Con' site since I've only been to the Baltimore area once.

...I'm still assuming that Otakon'll be after June 22nd, so I'm not exactly rushing it at the moment. :)

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 08:07 PM
i heard its around the 24 i think and such, I am defintatly getting a room though near it or just right by it.

khamryn
10-08-2002, 09:55 PM
information overload @@ ::Has a headache::

Sohjiro- it better not be in june, or july again. i'll die if its in july AGAIN. x.x

Tamahomegurl- okies! i'll stick you guys on...

Listy-

Kingdom Hearts @ Otakon 2003:

KH main:

Taken:

FF7 Characters:

Taken:

Possible:

Cid - James
Reno - Sohjiro

FF8 characters:

Taken:

Squall - Chris
Seifer - Oshi (lookie you're back. :D I need you on the list. ^.^)

FF10 characters:

Taken:

Wakka - MakioTwist (cosplay.com), Paige's Boyfriend (Kelly)

Disney:

Taken:

Sally - Chibi Lisa
Tinkerbell - Katchoo
Belle - Cherii
Ariel - Kurenai
Maleficent - Sairys
Wendy - TamahomeGurl
Peter Pan - TamahomeGurl's sister
Jasmine - Herra (Sairys' friend)

Possible:

Heartless - ChenCzen

TheAnarCHris
10-09-2002, 01:08 PM
Oohhooo. So looks like I'm gonna show you up gunblade-wise at A-Next ^_^

If we've learned anything from AXNY, beating me in a gunblade making contest is like beating a cripple in DDR (wow, that's funny in a horrible horrible way). But then again I had nothing to do with the construction of that blade (worse birthday gift ever!) so I dont feel that bad.

And for the record, I'll be seriously bummed if we dont have a jack in our group. "Nightmare Before Christmas" rocked

SohjiroX
10-09-2002, 02:43 PM
Ok but, I am going to go as Reno and Vincent KH to this con so.....you have me for it now. Um.....got to check early for prices so I can work on this....oh yeah, um....I am going to be writing a small skript and such with all the characters that are going to be going to this con in this group here. Its for a Radio drama I want to bring back, are you guys ok if I ask you to record stuff when I come down there?

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if anyone can tell me how the con looks, here some cons are multi area like one is in a hotel and than later parts held at another....and I wanted to know if its the same or like fanime where its just in one hotel and that rocks.

Chibi-Lisa
10-09-2002, 06:44 PM
::Waits for Jack::

khamryn
10-09-2002, 10:16 PM
Sohjiro- Huh? ::Is already inna skit so can't be in another, is confused at to what you meant::

SohjiroX
10-10-2002, 11:33 AM
not a skit, just something I do with friends, I write a skit and look around for people who would like to do voice acting some what and record them and such as they read the lines.....its like a radio drama. just asking if you would like to try it out its not that you have to stop the skit if you do so. Its just something I thought would be cool.

khamryn
10-10-2002, 12:11 PM
eehh.. I'd rather not. u.u;

SohjiroX
10-10-2002, 12:47 PM
ok

Nietsche
10-11-2002, 08:51 PM
Wooo..big cast...now c'mon people must wanna do our lovely princesses (And i mean cosplay them..geh!)

Anway..I may wave a huge big Kingdom Hearts flag for gathering if people require it although holding that and a keyblade will be interesting...!

khamryn
10-11-2002, 11:31 PM
lol. ^^ i'll carry it instead of my sword. XD XD hahaha

SohjiroX
10-12-2002, 04:30 PM
that is the best pic I have ever seen....and......neat outfit khamryn....in anycase, I finished my vincent outfit first, glad my friend told me about what happen to cloud and vincent in the KH game before I made it. I will finish the Reno one about the same time I go to Otakon. Man Vincent is hard to do with no idea how he lost.

Kaje
10-12-2002, 10:35 PM
...Wuh?

Vincent is in KH? WHAT?! @___x

Kellie
10-12-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Nietsche
Might I just say that whoever is going as Belle is gonna rock!!!
She has like the nicest gowns and she is like the nicest of all the disney 'princesses'.

Is she gonna be in the yellow ballgown or the chestnut hood outfit?

^^ Heehee! Thanks! I plan on making the ballgown. :D I'm even considering POSSIBLY if time allows it trying to make either the keychain she gives Sora or the key blade itself. ^^ That's a HUGE maybe though. I probably won't since I don't think it would look right.

khamryn
10-13-2002, 12:59 AM
Sohjiro- @@ Vincent isn't in KH... Cloud is but no Vincent. @@ ::Blinkblink.::

Cherii- Yeah! Have Belle go "I kick yo ass! AHAHAHA!" hehe ::hyper::

Kaje
10-13-2002, 09:10 AM
Kekkeke... yeah, that's what I thought. People keep confusing me...

Kellie
10-13-2002, 02:33 PM
*cackle* Here's a thought! *hyper like whoa!*

Perhaps.. XD I'll make a bunch of keychains and give them to random Sora's. *cackles insanely* Oh the possibilities!

Celine
10-13-2002, 02:58 PM
>now c'mon people must wanna do our lovely princesses (And i mean cosplay them..geh!)

Maybe. I want to finish Kingdom Hearts before I really think about cosplaying from it. I certainly don't have any idea who I'd want to be so far... though if you're missing Disney princesses... that's awfully tempting. *is a hopeless Disney fan*

Chibi-Lisa
10-13-2002, 03:36 PM
OOh ^^ I'm almost done with the game.. and it's GRRRRRReat!! (Eh ^^;;)

tamahomegurl
10-13-2002, 04:39 PM
LOL!!! Tamahomegurl!!! Peter Pan rocks =P!

hahahaha!!!! arigato chibi-lisa!!! ^__^ belle does too!!!! i love all the disney characters!!! ^__^ they're just soooo *bleep*ing awesome!!! man...if only we can get a real, real good Captain Hook and Mr. Smee!!!! Then our Peter Pan cast can be well complete!!

And ARIGATO khamryn-sama for adding us to the list....I CAN'T WAIT for otakon!!! Yay!!!! Yatta!! ^__^

Kellie
10-13-2002, 05:16 PM
;-; Peter Pan cast would rock! ;-; ROFL I wish I had a beast person. XD ROFL *not asking for much is she*

Celine - I think, if I checked the list correctly, there's still some princesses that aren't taken. ^_^ Might wanna check just to make sure. I've been known to be wrong.

*Listens to the Beauty and the beast soundtrack* @_@

Chibi-Lisa
10-13-2002, 06:12 PM
Don't worry.... I'm still waiting for a Jack v_v

Nietsche
10-13-2002, 06:24 PM
From what I can see...
Snow White, Princess Aurora, Cinderella are still available as is Jane which would be an easy cosplay!

khamryn
10-13-2002, 08:35 PM
Celine- Oooooo if you joined the group I'd be all happy. *^^* i dun think.. we have.. snow white.. or sleeping beauty (not sure) or cinderella...

tamahomegurl- np ^_^

khamryn
10-13-2002, 08:36 PM
Nietsche- i still love your icon.. lol

Nietsche
10-13-2002, 08:48 PM
Thanks Khamryn! It's one of my favourite pics from all the artwork of KH!

There's also no Alice in Wonderland Charcters...wouldn't it be fun to have a Queen of Hearts? (Off with his head!)

::listens to Hercules soundtrack! 'Go the distance' yeah!::

SohjiroX
10-13-2002, 11:34 PM
Ok for just a quick reply. The main story with the two characters cloud and vincent is they were in some type of fight and cloud killed him. Cloud feeling guilty about it takes the cloak and claw. *points to clouds left arm and than the cloak*

SohjiroX
10-13-2002, 11:36 PM
I have someone that might want to play a female part but its a real dont know if she can make it kind of thing.

khamryn
10-14-2002, 12:27 AM
Nietsche- hehe cool. ^_^ ::blinks:: dude.. queen of hearts would be awesome. XD

Sohjiro- mmmmm unless i hear it from square i won't believe it. u.u;

SohjiroX
10-14-2002, 12:40 AM
.....great, now I have to get ahold of a friend to get info on that.....wonderful, I love it when people dont trust me.....makes me think if I should be able to do stuff with others.....in anycase if you want proof than fine, I will get it in a week or less.

khamryn
10-14-2002, 12:43 AM
Sohjiro- o.O ::blink.:: chill... I just have no reason to believe that.. jeez... sorry if I don't believe everything anyone ever tells me.. ~_~

SohjiroX
10-14-2002, 12:47 AM
its not that, I mean.....I used to lie alot, being honest about it.....and when I start telling the truth....its like cry wolf.....I emailed my friend at square.....all I know is I got some info from him about the FF characters and why they are dressed as they are and how cloud got Vincents gauntlet and such and I also read it in a KH guide book about profile on cloud.

SohjiroX
10-14-2002, 12:47 AM
And its not you, honestly, its not, its me, I have alot of stuff I am doing and work isn't being nice about it, sorry to have yelled really I am. *bows* please forgive me.

Celine
10-14-2002, 08:51 AM
Snow White, Princess Aurora, Cinderella are still available as is Jane which would be an easy cosplay!

Haha, Jane would be awesome. XD

Give me a few weeks (because I'm sooo slow. I am at Agrabah now.) to finish the game, and I'll think about it. I wouldn't have even thought about it if that Belle costume hadn't come up and gotten me thinking. Agh! Just what I need, more ideas.

SohjiroX
10-14-2002, 12:37 PM
Still have a long way to go but good luck and such....just dont give up when you hit atlantis.

Kellie
10-14-2002, 06:49 PM
Just because I'm a dork on wheels..and I wanna post my progress:

I found a perfect pattern for my Belle gown AND! XD I so bought a Beast plushie! *^_^*

SohjiroX
10-14-2002, 07:49 PM
Well, atleast we dont have to find a beast now.

tamahomegurl
10-15-2002, 06:44 PM
**thunderous clap** yay for cherii chan!!!! ^__^ i can't wait to see the gorgeous belle and her awesome and kawaii beast!!! ^__^

Nietsche
10-15-2002, 07:27 PM
ooohh..ahh..has a sudden urge to dress up as a giant candlestick!

Hehe..just kidding! Sora and his Halloween alternative are enough to work on for now!

Chibi-Lisa
10-16-2002, 04:20 PM
Hm, I found this Zero that if you squeeze, his nose lights up..... Should I buy that for the convention, or a Jack plushy ^^? (Price wise, the Jack cost more)...

Nietsche
10-16-2002, 04:24 PM
Either one would be really suitable! try to make Zero look like he's floating for extra effect!

Kellie
10-16-2002, 06:01 PM
ROFL I know what you mean about pricey plushies! :( I wanted this awesome Beast plushie that if you pressed his paw, he talked and the rose in his hand lit up. ;-; It was rather expensive though. :D So i settled for the kawaii little beast plushie I had found instead.

But! ;) Both would be awesome. :D Totally up to you though!

tamahomegurl - *gushes and blushes* ^___^

SohjiroX
10-16-2002, 11:38 PM
Where do we stand right now for the characters and such and also on who is going and such? And also costume completetion, does anyone know?

Kellie
10-16-2002, 11:43 PM
I'm definitely going and I'm definitely making my Belle costume! Hopefully also working on a Sakura costume and/or a Battle Royale costume.

makio
10-17-2002, 03:35 AM
Er...well, my "Costume completion of KH-Wakka" is probably at about 35%. I've got the shirt, blitzball, and wrist bands done. I just have to finish the pants and sandals. I found a craft-kit at Michael's (a craft store, FYI) that I'm using to make custom sandals. :rolleyes: I'm expecting to finish the costume before X'mas if funds continue to go well.

tamahomegurl
10-17-2002, 05:29 AM
hmmmm....my wendy a. darling costume is about 10% complete with patterns cut out and everything; fabric still not certain yet; wig and damn curls will have to wait till day before con to do.....

and my sister's peter pan costume is about 5% complete...

i think we're gonna be sporting these costumes to anime expo 2003 too for the hall cosplay!! i think we'll see too many soras, kairis, and rikus so we're gonna sport disney characters instead! heheheheh...gotta show some love for the disney gang too!!!! ^__-

khamryn
10-17-2002, 11:16 AM
Sohjiro- Errmm its still a while away. I'm worrying about my costumes for other cons first. ::Nods.:: As for competition.. I wasn't planning on entering. o.O; I'm already in a skit anyway, fairly certain that I'm not sposed to enter a diff. costume if I'm in a skit. u.u;

Chibi-Lisa
10-17-2002, 06:13 PM
I got all the right colors for my patches...Erf, and I had to get the design of Sally from the back and front (Which happened to be hard watching the movie (Thanx KH!)) Buuut, I'm going try to pull and get the costume done this weekend ^_______________^ (Long but happy face ^^).

SohjiroX
10-17-2002, 07:44 PM
Just checking, I am going to send the pics of the complete Reno here so, I just wanted to know so I can understand what will be there, I dont really know anything about a skit at all. I was just checking, and my friends want to come and join this as well and they want to know what to go as.......friends.......wish I knew how to keep them from this?

khamryn
10-17-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by SohjiroX
Just checking, I am going to send the pics of the complete Reno here so, I just wanted to know so I can understand what will be there, I dont really know anything about a skit at all. I was just checking, and my friends want to come and join this as well and they want to know what to go as.......friends.......wish I knew how to keep them from this?

:D Cool. ^_^

::blinks.:: I've got all the fabric for Seph.....

I bought an entire bolt. u.u; for 3 costumes. Hahaha.

I just wanted a big group to meet kinda thing. the full cast. ::Nod:: cuz that would just rock--- Rosiel-san got an AS one at AX that I was in. It was fun. :) we just hung around and people took pics.

makio
10-21-2002, 09:58 PM
Just wondering...is there a KH-Artbook out yet? I know there's one (or two) strategy guides out there, but I wasn't sure about the artbook.

Celine
10-21-2002, 10:14 PM
Is this an "artbook"? http://www.sasugabooks.com/stock/4887870426.jpg

It's by Degicube, so I'm sure it's a guide, but since it's so huge, it probably has a billion pics (usually they have concept artwork as well). But I'd be interested in finding out if there's another artbook out there somewhere. I looove most of the art.

makio
10-22-2002, 06:15 AM
Ah, shibby...exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks!

TheAnarCHris
10-26-2002, 12:57 AM
Hey K' just exactly do we have as far as KH characters go....kinda fell out of the loop for a while, mind giving me an update?

khamryn
10-28-2002, 10:15 AM
Starwind.... why don'tcha.. go check the thread.. I know I've posted it on more then just page one and I'm not feeling like posting it again :p

SohjiroX
10-28-2002, 11:34 AM
Shoot, the one thing I didn't see coming...........the fact that my cat....being cute and kind......had to say hello to reno in hair and such.......now I cant even wear it unless I some how with a miracle can clean it in the wash and not ruin it. if you know what I mean cats do to clothing at times when there kept in or scared. so I will be working on it again.

Chibi-Lisa
10-28-2002, 02:04 PM
HEEEY! MakioTwist!! I love your avatar! I'm a huge fan of Dark Stalkers (especially the 3rd one)! (hehe the taunt :D)

makio
10-29-2002, 02:32 AM
Nice to see another fan of the series! :) I was actually trying to have an avatar of Bulleta/B.B. Hood doing the "Dokkan" karaoke win pose...but that was too huge in file size. If time permits, I'll try to bring along my Jedah costume to Otakon.

Speaking of which (and I'm not sure if it's been asked already), but are we doing any kind of skit for this KH gathering since it's on Saturday? Or is this a big photo-op type deal? :o

Heather
10-29-2002, 06:43 AM
I could possibly be Jane, Aurora or Alice... who do we need the most? LOL~ Jane would probably be the easiest for me since I have brown hair... but Alice is so CUTE. O_O

Or I could be Tigger--- bwahahah~!!

Chibi-Lisa
10-29-2002, 10:49 AM
LOL!! I know which winning pose yah talking about for BB Hood :p and I would LOVE (::dies::) to see your costume at the Otakon!!! I would love to go either as Hsien-Ko or Lilth.... er, but I'm kinda packed with costumes ^^.

And I don't think we're doing a skit.... I kinda have plans for that.
AND one more thing.... I wonder why we don't have a Donald or Goofy? They are like the biggest characters!!

SohjiroX
10-29-2002, 11:50 AM
crap yep have to re due Reno now.....all that work........I hate that cat..

khamryn
10-29-2002, 12:20 PM
Sohjiro- @@ that sucks.

makio
10-30-2002, 02:53 AM
>_> I actually considered being Goofy, but I don't have the faintest clue on how I'd make the mask/headpiece. Everything else is simple.

khamryn
10-30-2002, 10:21 AM
Makio- eee that's a tough one.. @@ if I knew about prosthetic stuff I'd offer suggestions... u.u;

SohjiroX
10-30-2002, 10:45 AM
Hmmmm, goofy, if I ordered a plastic mask would you go for it? I work and a costume and mask store so I can get items and such but if I got it would you mind wearing it at all?

makio
10-30-2002, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I actually was tipped off from a friend on making a head-dress/mask resembling Goofy's face. However, I'll let you know before February rolls around if I was able to pull it off or not so it'd give you enough time to make the plastic one.

If you don't mind it Khamryn...I'm willing to switch from being Wakka to Goofy if he's really needed for the crew. :) Anything to help!

TheAnarCHris
10-30-2002, 01:53 PM
An idea.

I was hangin out with my friend and my sidekick, when i mentioned this whole KH thing at Otakon. When I mentioned we were gonna have disney characters as well (please let there be a Jack, he's the man!!), my said sidekick thought it wold be amusing if we all bought a 101 Dalamation plushie...now seeing how the lad has a good idea every 7 months or so, I thought I'd mention it to you ppl. Any takers, I do I poke the boy with the doom stick?

Chibi-Lisa
10-30-2002, 04:46 PM
I'm bring Goofy and Dumbo ^^

Nietsche
10-30-2002, 06:15 PM
Well I believe that i might stick a Mushu on my head if i can find a plushie of him.
And those special Disney characters could have a keychain specific to them-
Jasmine could have the 3 Wishes, Ariel could have her CrabKing, Jane could have Jungleking...Squall could have a Lionheart keychain (although he probably already has that) and maybe Cloud with his metal Chocobo.......

Kurenai
10-30-2002, 09:36 PM
I'll probably pick up a plushie Flounder to take with me ^_^ Soft and cuddly fishie!

Chibi-Lisa
10-31-2002, 10:02 AM
OOOooooH! Does that mean I should make the Pumpkin Head??

Kellie
10-31-2002, 12:24 PM
>> And those special Disney characters could have a keychain specific to them

^_^ Hehee! I mentioned a while back that I was going to try and make the Divine Rose keyblade, but then decided on possibly making the keychain. That would be an awesome idea. If I do make it, I can stick it on the Beast plushie I purchased to go along with my Belle costume.

>> Well I believe that i might stick a Mushu on my head if i can find a plushie of him.

:D I have a Mushu plushie that when you slam it into your hand, it talks. Lemme know if you wanna borrow it. ^_^

katchoo
10-31-2002, 12:53 PM
I have a dalmation plushie already...
love,
katchoo

makio
10-31-2002, 03:14 PM
Yes, and I shall have a gray/black striped cat named "Waffles". :D

Chibi-Lisa
10-31-2002, 08:01 PM
I'm hoping to upload some pics of me with my Sally costume on (I finished it, and I'm wearing it now =D)

Nietsche
10-31-2002, 10:38 PM
OOOooooH! Does that mean I should make the Pumpkin Head??

only ifya want to..but it'd be great to see!

I have a Mushu plushie that when you slam it into your hand, it talks. Lemme know if you wanna borrow it. ^_^

i'd liek to take you up on that offer! Saves me the trouble of finding one! Will it fit on my head?

SohjiroX
11-01-2002, 10:33 AM
sounds cool, well....still got reno working on but taking more breaks on it and working on KH Vincent instead, still haven't got an email from my friend at Square to back me up on this. In anycase, anyother idea's?

SohjiroX
11-01-2002, 10:34 AM
just got one......someone bring lots of bubble blowers, so if we want to, we could get into a fighting stance outside near tree's or something and blow lots of bubbles and take pics of us winning a fight and getting MP bubbles. not a good idea but....trying to help out.

Kellie
11-01-2002, 12:36 PM
i'd liek to take you up on that offer! Saves me the trouble of finding one! Will it fit on my head?

No problem! ^_^ It will fit on your head perfectly. I'll take a picture of it and post it if you like. You might have to tie it on your head or something though.

Chibi-Lisa
11-02-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by MakioTwist
If you don't mind it Khamryn...I'm willing to switch from being Wakka to Goofy if he's really needed for the crew. :) Anything to help!

Whoa!!! That would be SOOOOOO cool!!

makio
11-03-2002, 02:23 AM
Speaking of which...has 'Donald' been casted?

Chibi-Lisa
11-03-2002, 10:39 AM
No he hasn't.
Oh! If anyone wants too see my Sally costume, check out my gallery. I'm hoping to get a new wig and shoes... and also sew on the black thread to my dress, other than that, it's complete. ^^

Heather
11-03-2002, 12:56 PM
Ooooo!! Those pictures look great Lisa~!!!! I love the stich face makeup too~ ^_^

I still don't know who I could pull off. Who's needed more? Princesses (Alice, Aurora)? Pooh characters (Tigger)? Wonderland characters (Alice)? Or Tarzan characters (Jane)?

Maybe that'll help me decide.

SohjiroX
11-03-2002, 01:04 PM
anyone going to coment on the bubble idea's I had?

makio
11-03-2002, 01:17 PM
I'm impartial on the bubble idea... if you want to do it (SohjiroX), that's fine. I don't think I'll do it though, bad experiences with bubbles and open eyes! Childhood Trauma! Aaaaaieee! :thumbsup:

...joking. Really. :D

SohjiroX
11-03-2002, 01:19 PM
.....ok forgetting bubbles then......how about green foam balls?

khamryn
11-04-2002, 12:47 AM
Makio- Go for it if you want. ^_^

khamryn
11-04-2002, 12:49 AM
No Donald hasn't been cast @@

Kellie
11-04-2002, 09:18 AM
Yep! After seeing disney on ice, I got some ideas for the belle gown. Most importantly, I'm making it short enough so it won't drag on the ground so no one TREDS on the stupid thing. >/ And I am damned determined to make this thing actual gold and not yellow. >> And yes, I'm a 20 year old who still loves ice shows. ROFL. I was the only one there most likely who wasn't 14 or younger.

Celine
11-04-2002, 09:22 AM
Ahhh! Someone needs to do Donald!! ^^ Even a non-duck interpretive version. I love his outfit! Come on, someone!! Complete the cast...!

Cherii- You do sound inspired! ^_^ I am sure your gown will turn out beautifully.

SohjiroX
11-04-2002, 05:51 PM
wow, guess we're getting all out on this, still dont know where to stay when I am done with all this though.

Chibi-Lisa
11-04-2002, 06:32 PM
lol, I'm still waiting for Jack...

SohjiroX
11-04-2002, 06:37 PM
unless you can get a basket ball player to get into one we're out of one.

makio
11-04-2002, 07:33 PM
I can't promise it at the moment, but I could ask a friend of mine to be Jack. He's only cosplayed once before (as Kyosuke from Rival Schools/Project Justice), but for a character like Jack...he'd probably do it. I'll get back to you on it possibly later this week.

SohjiroX
11-04-2002, 08:12 PM
coooooooooool

TheAnarCHris
11-04-2002, 11:57 PM
Squall could have a Lionheart keychain (although he probably already has that

Yes, yes I do, and it's Leon dammit!...lol

SohjiroX
11-05-2002, 08:38 PM
everything is sounding so cool I cant wait for all this to happen, just hope nothing breaks it from happening.

Chibi-Lisa
11-08-2002, 04:25 PM
...I was just looking at the Key blades, and it would be AWESUME if each character that has something to do with a keyblacde, bring one in.... After all the game goes on, explaining how each keyblade is made different from each other.... SOOO we all can show off it's "uniqueness" (That and it would be cool to see).

Kellie
11-08-2002, 04:40 PM
The actual keyblade or the keychain? I know I can make the keychain. The keyblade would be iffy. :x

khamryn
11-08-2002, 06:59 PM
o.O;; Don't think Seph gives one out... anyone beaten him?

Nietsche
11-08-2002, 07:22 PM
If i can remember this is a list of Keychains and character who give them out-
People who think it migth be a spoiler look away now!

Jane-Jungle King
Aladdin- Three Wishes
Ariel- King Crab
Jack- Pumpkinhead
Cloud- Metal Chocobo
Squall/Leon- Lionheart
Hercules- Olympus ????
Gepetto-
Belle- Divine Rose
Wendy- Fairy Harp
Kairi- ??? Promise
Merlin- Spellbinder

hese are all the ones i can remember offhand! I'll come back to this thread when i recall others...anyone else care to remind me? ^^

Oblivion and Ultima aren't given out by people if i remember correctly....

Nietsche
11-08-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by cherii chan
The actual keyblade or the keychain? I know I can make the keychain. The keyblade would be iffy. :x

yeah...i'd not like to be the one to make divine rose keyblade....

Kellie
11-08-2002, 08:49 PM
yeah...i'd not like to be the one to make divine rose keyblade....

^^;;; Exactly. The gown is going to cost me all my paychecks put together. Besides, Kellie and power tools = END OF THE WORLD

Sami
11-08-2002, 09:15 PM
The keyblade actually doesn't look all that hard.. it's just rather large. Kellie, if you wanna come over sometime and work on it maybe we could give it a whirl. :)

Kellie
11-08-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Sami
The keyblade actually doesn't look all that hard.. it's just rather large. Kellie, if you wanna come over sometime and work on it maybe we could give it a whirl. :)

Ooh! :D Okies. We'll have to make plans for over winter commencement. ^___^

:x You still being Selphie from KH?

Sami
11-08-2002, 10:15 PM
> :x You still being Selphie from KH?

Yep, but just for the photo shoot. I've got too many other costumes planned to wander around in it for long! ^_^

Kellie
11-08-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Sami
> :x You still being Selphie from KH?

Yep, but just for the photo shoot. I've got too many other costumes planned to wander around in it for long! ^_^

Depending on how comfortable this costume turns out to be, I was thinking about that myself. If I want to bring another costume to change into after the photo shoots are over. Knowing me though, I'll want to stay in the gown because I'll feel all pretty. XD

SohjiroX
11-09-2002, 11:22 AM
I am now thinking of being Anhem now or even just adult Riku..........if no one has taken those please, than I will try to do those instead.

khamryn
11-09-2002, 01:57 PM
no adult Riku for this group... just the first KH please.. and pick a chara :p Ansem is not taken... but I need a firm answer on your chara. :p~~

Hikaruchan
11-09-2002, 05:03 PM
I am not sure I will be able to go as my own convention hasn't set dates either, but very tentative I could be a Snow White (through Aurora has a much prettier costume - I don't look good blonde)

khamryn
11-09-2002, 06:14 PM
Hikaru- cool ^_^ lemme know

SohjiroX
11-09-2002, 09:36 PM
Ansem or Reno, but I will try Anesm my hardest.

Chibi-Lisa
11-09-2002, 09:41 PM
I really have no other thing in my life but playing videogames (and sewing!!), not counting my (new) job, sooo I think I'll make the keyblade.... This is also so I dont feel out of place ^^;;

Kellie
11-09-2002, 09:59 PM
;) Lisa, if you're making the keyblade, then I shall try my best to make the Divine Rose keyblade. *sparkle*

khamryn
11-10-2002, 11:23 AM
Sohjiro- Make up yo mind~~~ hehe. ^_^

Chibi-Lisa
11-10-2002, 12:01 PM
^^;; Heh... I'm pretty pathetic, you don't have to do it because of me.... :p

SohjiroX
11-10-2002, 03:14 PM
Anshem then

Alaria
11-12-2002, 11:51 PM
Khamryn, do you need a definite answer rt now? 'Cause if you don't, if I'm able to make it to Otakon w/Lord Masamune, then I'll do Maleficent

SohjiroX
11-13-2002, 07:39 PM
Man, I cant find a good pic of Anshem.

khamryn
11-13-2002, 11:58 PM
Alaria- I have a Maleficant... ::Has also posted the cast list numerous times.:: x.x ::soooo tired::

Alaria
11-14-2002, 01:00 AM
ohhhh sawwies! thread very long, too tired to run back through all the pages and figure out cast list....

makio
11-14-2002, 06:49 AM
Okay...had some spare time on my hands this morning, so while I was checking out the message boards, I figured I'd repost the list for Khamryn 'n crew. Keep in mind, she's the leader on the whole thing - so you'd ask her if you want in, out, or suggestions. I'm just a loyal follower of the cause! :thumbsup:

LoL...my friend Michael suggested we should have pictures of the cosplayers at bad angles like certain situations in the game! -j/k-

makio
11-14-2002, 06:50 AM
Tentative List: Kingdom Hearts @ Otakon 2003:

SQUARESOFT
KH main:
Taken:
Sora - Nietsche (cosplay.com) [Are you cosplaying Halloween Sora too? And are you still bringing a Mushuu plushie?]
Ansem - SoujiroX(cosplay.com)

FF7 Characters:
Taken:

Possible:
Cid - James

FF8 characters:
Taken:
Squall - Chris
Seifer - Oshi(cosplay.com)

FF10 characters:
Taken:
Wakka - Paige's Boyfriend (Kelly)

DISNEY:
Taken:
Sally - Chibi Lisa
Tinkerbell - Katchoo
Belle - Cherii
Ariel - "Sairys' friend whose name I forgot x.@" Or Kurenai?
Maleficent - Sairys
Goofy - MakioTwist (cosplay.com)
Wendy - Tamahomegurl(cosplay.com)
Peter Pan - Tamahomegurl's sister
Jasmine - Herra(Sairys' friend)
Snow White - Hikaruchan

Possible:
Heartless - ChenCzen
Jack - Michael (Makio's friend)
Donald - Shinji923(cosplay.com)

khamryn
11-14-2002, 09:54 AM
Alaria- s'ok. ^^

Makio- I <3 you! ::Glomp:: heheh... ^^ ::is so dying with homework overload, work, and now discovering i have carpal tunnel.:: ^___^

makio
11-14-2002, 10:18 AM
-glomped, glomps back- You're welcome! Don't let homework bog you too far down. :devil:

...though I didn't have time to ask any of the "Possible" listed cosplayers if they're still interested in the desired characters.

Nietsche
11-14-2002, 10:25 AM
It'd be silly if i did both versions for the photoshoot!
I guess i shall just stick with the normal Sora and get to the other Soras at a later date..(yeah dolphin merman Sora hehehe..)
And about the Mushu plushie...you should consult Cherii cos she's supplying the plushie for me!

Oshi
11-14-2002, 11:19 AM
I might be calling off being Seifer for the group, I dunno how it might run into my FF8 group plans (which is my primary group).

But, I'll try to fit it in, cuz Lady Ava showed me this very cool (and very bishie) design of Seifer that I may adopt as the "KH" version...

khamryn
11-14-2002, 11:50 AM
Makio- ^^ i'm trying but yeah... heh... i only have 2 classes >.> but my japanese teacher assigns SSOO much... ::blink:: >.> well... i dunno about them either. i should ask. hahahah

Oshi- Okay. ^_^ ::and loads:: spiffy.. but if you can't do it its not a problem. ^^

Celine
11-14-2002, 02:51 PM
It'd be silly if i did both versions for the photoshoot!

Nietsche! I want to see you clone yourself and do all three version of Sora AT ONCE! For the same photoshoot! MWHAAHAHA!!!! ^_^

SohjiroX
11-14-2002, 05:32 PM
Still cant find any good pics of anshem, in anycase I am working on that one I hope it works. but reno is something also I am doing.

Nietsche
11-14-2002, 06:29 PM
Clone myself?
Hmmm...after seeing what happenedwith Kyo Kusanagi and Spiderman I think that I'll steer clear of identity crises!

krystal1314
11-14-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by MakioTwist

...though I didn't have time to ask any of the "Possible" listed cosplayers if they're still interested in the desired characters.

Yups! I will have my Yuffie costume done by Otakon, so it's a definite ^^

SohjiroX
11-16-2002, 03:22 PM
yes a Yuffie!

Kellie
11-16-2002, 06:55 PM
@_@ Huh? Who wants a plushie? Wha?

SohjiroX
11-16-2002, 07:10 PM
dont know

Heather
11-17-2002, 04:57 PM
Can I be Tigger in this group, please? It'll give me an excuse to dress up like Tigger. ^________^ Unless Jane/Aurora is needed more.

SohjiroX
11-17-2002, 05:14 PM
go for it I say, *laughs* just be rady to be glomped. still have to work on Anshems heartless part, I have no pics of this person what so ever.....anyone know how i can get some of him or such things?

khamryn
11-18-2002, 12:00 AM
Sohjiro- .. please, its my group. u.u; ::cough:: ::likes to be able to plan everything.:: and know everything. Being an organizer sucks sometimes. o.o

Heather- Go ahead and do Tigger. :)

Chibi-Lisa
11-18-2002, 10:01 AM
lol

khamryn
11-18-2002, 10:37 AM
Chibi- You laughin at me? XP ::Thbbs.:: ::Had no idea the group would get so BIG.:: Course at this rate I won't be able to attend Otakon cuz they won't post dates/hotel info etc... ::twitch::

SohjiroX
11-18-2002, 02:14 PM
Sorry, *bows* I thought it would be ok since we didn't have a tigger, I ment to dissrispect. *feels bad now*

Chibi-Lisa
11-18-2002, 05:56 PM
Hmm, I think we really need an Aurora, (I mean she's one of the princesses, and one of the coolest, and she's not taken)...errrr, but that just my opinion ^^;;;;!!!!
Oh, and sorry about the "lol", I laugh at the stupidest things, but yet, your really are the master of this group...(I obey any of your commands ^^).

TheAnarCHris
11-18-2002, 06:55 PM
Clone myself?
Hmmm...after seeing what happenedwith Kyo Kusanagi and Spiderman I think that I'll steer clear of identity crises!

This is probably the smartest thing I've ever heard of the board.....for the Spidey refernce of course (lord know I love pissin my friends off in KOF '99 by using 3 Kyos)

TheAnarCHris
11-18-2002, 07:16 PM
Hmm, I think we really need an Aurora, (I mean she's one of the princesses, and one of the coolest, and she's not taken)...errrr, but that just my opinion ^^;;;;!!!!
Oh, and sorry about the "lol", I laugh at the stupidest things, but yet, your really are the master of this group...(I obey any of your commands ^^).

You were Rinoa are AXNY this year? I think I managed to snag a pic of ya ^/^. I was the Squall with the crappy canadian made gunblade.

Chibi-Lisa
11-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Yah!! I was the Rinoa with the Shooting Star (I only showed up for one day ( :bigcry: :waaaah: :miffed: I am soo upset because I missed the Final Fantasy Photoshoot because of that damn parade!! I have to express my feelings with three faces =P)). Um, but there were three Squalls there (Counting Will) which one were yah?

khamryn
11-19-2002, 10:10 AM
Chibi- Any of the cast that isn't taken is what we need. ^_^

Chibi-Lisa
11-20-2002, 10:25 AM
I'm just jealous, I would like to be a princess, buut I shouldn't bother, because I love my character just as much (Only if I could be everyone V_V).

Hey StarWind! Were you that Squall in the skit!!!??? (That one was funny ^^ (I wanted to get on stage and beat that Black Mage for calling FF8 the "worst" one GRR!)).

TheAnarCHris
11-20-2002, 07:45 PM
Hey StarWind! Were you that Squall in the skit!!!??? (That one was funny ^^ (I wanted to get on stage and beat that Black Mage for calling FF8 the "worst" one GRR!)).

Ya mean FFU2? Yup, that's my contribuation to the NY cosplay field. But thank's for the praise it would have been better if they didnt screw us over on the auto....and it was Impmon who called FF8 the crappiest of ffs. and feel free to im me any time on AIM ^/^

Chibi-Lisa
11-21-2002, 05:34 PM
GRRrr, I think I'll start boycotting the 3rd Series of Digimon!!

TheAnarCHris
11-22-2002, 01:25 AM
lol hate the righter not the actor...on second thought hate the actor......

khamryn
11-22-2002, 11:06 AM
::Cough:: On-topic please. Don't mean to be anal but.. yeah. u.u;

katchoo
11-22-2002, 02:28 PM
Do they have really good pics on ign for kh? I think tink has a keyblade that I would like to make, but I don't have a pic of it.

khamryn
11-22-2002, 02:36 PM
I don't really use IGN unless someone sends me specifically to it. ::shakes head.:: No idea where to find a picture of it. Try RPGfan.com? ::Not making a keyblade so yeah u.u; ::

Chibi-Lisa
11-22-2002, 04:41 PM
Um, Katchoo, I can get Screen Shots from my game on my computer, SOOO, wait a few, and I'll get them to yah...lol, I'm still thinking about doing the Pumpkin Head....

katchoo
11-22-2002, 04:50 PM
awesome thanks ^_^

Kellie
11-22-2002, 10:49 PM
Yeeeah. I need mad shots of the divine rose since I had to start my game over. *twitch* And the one in the book isn't exactly ... great. @_@ Anyone know where I could get some? Perhaps magically conjure some up for me?

makio
11-23-2002, 12:04 AM
At one time, Wal-mart was on my "$#!+ list" for various personal reasons...but after this week, it just may have leapt to the X'mas card list.

Believe it or not, I found both the GCN broadband adapter there as well as a 'sample' of how I'll make the mask for KH-Goofy. Though my money this week is going to Thanksgiving, Rent, and a rental-car for this weekend's trip to ACCExpo in Fort Lauderdale... next week around this time, I'll try to post a picture of what I'm using as a "template" for the mask.

Of course, I want everyone's constructive criticism after I post the picture next week...depending on the response, I'll use it or head back to the drawing board. :x

TheAnarCHris
11-23-2002, 12:04 AM
I would but I need about five virgins......and I dont have time for that, so go to rpg.com, They have screen shots and art used for the game.

TheAnarCHris
11-23-2002, 12:07 AM
er rpgfan.com, im an ass......but a fine one.

yuffieleonheart
11-26-2002, 07:54 PM
i'm gonna be yuffie at otakon(and megacon,jacon,anime express) and right now i am working on the shoes

khamryn
11-26-2002, 10:26 PM
Yuffie- Uhm.. we have one for the group though. Sorry... >.>;

yuffieleonheart
11-27-2002, 12:31 PM
yeah i know i see that you have 3 (i'm listed as one of them)but i was just saying

TheAnarCHris
11-27-2002, 02:26 PM
i love squall!^_^

Dont we all? ^/^

Well no we don't...I learn that the hard way one another forum......stupid pro-seifer ppl.

khamryn
11-27-2002, 05:25 PM
Yuffie- Nessa was the first to voluteer, we'll only have one in the end... so it'll probably be Nessa. ::Blink, doesn't know who you are.::

Starwind- erm.. what was the point of that? ::blinkblink::

TheAnarCHris
11-27-2002, 05:36 PM
Starwind- erm.. what was the point of that? ::blinkblink::

HAH Like I think through things b4 I do them...how do u think I got Galaxyanime to cover my con?

yuffieleonheart
11-27-2002, 06:16 PM
that is ok i understand

yuffieleonheart
11-27-2002, 06:25 PM
oh i am nikki. don't worry about it i'll just have too find another cosplay group

khamryn
11-28-2002, 12:23 AM
Starwind- ::Blink.:: >.>;;; Now presenting going BACK on topic.... people who want the part still not filled don't wanna wade through a zillion non-related posts ::blink::

Yuffie- Ah. ^^;;

makio
12-03-2002, 11:23 AM
No, I haven't forgotten about taking the picture -- I'm going to attempt to take it (again) this evening, since I had car trouble this past Sunday. Also...I'm not sure if it's been asked before, but is there any kind of skit planned or is this just a big KH/Photoshoot gathering?

khamryn
12-03-2002, 11:49 AM
No skit. o.O Just a gathering.

TheAnarCHris
12-04-2002, 08:34 AM
No skit. o.O Just a gathering.

A skit would be cool if people wanted to do one...I mean no everyone from our group would (or could) be in it, but a well written Kingdom Hearts skit would rock...that and my CC one has been canceled, so I'm down for pretty much anything.

Kellie
12-04-2002, 09:58 AM
^^ even if I could be in a skit (which I can't being a Disney character), I don't think I could get up the nerve to do it. ;__; Stage frightedness tends to take over. Although...I don't know why with all the times I've been on stage. ^^; I don't think I'd ever be able to do a skit.

TheAnarCHris
12-04-2002, 10:59 AM
Just dub urslef, aka record your performance before hand. Makes the job that much easier.

Kellie
12-04-2002, 11:01 AM
Really? Hmm...I'll have to keep that in mind.

khamryn
12-04-2002, 11:38 AM
Well if you guys wanna do a skit its not like I can stop you o.O But I was just putting it together to have a big group for pics and such.

Kellie
12-04-2002, 12:03 PM
Nope! No skit wanted here! :D *likes pictures A LOT better*

khamryn
12-04-2002, 12:09 PM
Cherii- Yay, someone after my own heart. :D Hehehehe. ::Prefers being in pics for the most part.::

Kellie
12-04-2002, 12:11 PM
xD Pictures are SO much more fun than anything else.

Oshi
12-04-2002, 01:02 PM
Hey all. I came up with a solution to when the KH and FF8 groups get their turn in the spotlight... since we got conflicting members and all.

You guys all get the first half of Saturday, and then those who need to, switch to FF8 for the second half.

It seems like that would be the best way to do it... any objections, or suggestions for other ways?

Working together to rock the convention... heheheh.

Edit: ...this is what I get for not reading the whole thread. I've been told you guys are doing it on Friday? If this is true, great! Disreguard this post ^^;;

khamryn
12-04-2002, 03:19 PM
Oshi- Out of curiousity what are you talking about? ::Raises an eyebrow.::

We have NO DAY SET.

None.

It depends on which day I'm supposed to be Lucifel for Rosiel, which I don't know yet. :p

Oshi
12-04-2002, 03:30 PM
No? Well, there's two suggestions... split Saturday, or take Friday... *shrug* ^^;;

Chibi-Lisa
12-04-2002, 04:41 PM
Heya!! My firend told me that the dates for the Otakon were announced!! (On Live Journal) It's starts on August 8th-10th! And the updates for the Otakon site are gonna be updated soon, with the discounts for the Hotels!

TheAnarCHris
12-04-2002, 05:35 PM
Heya!! My firend told me that the dates for the Otakon were announced!! (On Live Journal) It's starts on August 8th-10th! And the updates for the Otakon site are gonna be updated soon, with the discounts for the Hotels!

Yeah and now I have to deal with Otakon, BaaF and Shoujcon in the same month, time to sell my organs on the black market for cash.

khamryn
12-04-2002, 08:41 PM
Oshi- Well the con's only three days and doing it on Sunday is a nono in my book. :p so course its either friday or saturday. As I said, it depends on when I'm sposed to do Lucifel. (Death by vinyl trenchcoats both days. x.x ::Dies:: )

Chibi- Yeah... I know.. >.>;; ::has a friend on staff.::

Chibi-Lisa
12-05-2002, 10:22 AM
Sorry... ^^;;; I didn't know I was the one behind!

makio
12-05-2002, 11:05 AM
BTW Khamryn... I did get to talk to Michael about being Jack (of Nightmare Before Christmas & Halloween Town). He said he'd do it, though we weren't sure if you wanted him to email you with a picture or anything.

khamryn
12-05-2002, 11:28 AM
Chibi- Don't worry about it. ^_^ I'm sure there are people that didn't know. ::s::

Makio- Cool cool... nah just do it.. I trust you guys. ^.^

Chibi-Lisa
12-05-2002, 01:03 PM
Er, I'm kinda new at Cosplaying ^^
And about the Jack.... YAH HE'S WANTED =P

khamryn
12-05-2002, 01:12 PM
Chibi- That's ok. ^_^ You'll fit right in with the rest of us geeks. ~_^ ::g::

TheAnarCHris
12-08-2002, 01:33 AM
WE GOT A JACK SWEET?!?!?!

As for the date, my votes for Saturday, seeing how we'll all definetly be there by then. Granted if we did it Frida,y I'd have all day Saturday to run around as Gene, chances are we'll get more attention if we do it saturday, it's the biggest of the 3 days.

khamryn
12-08-2002, 04:34 PM
Trust me I know... ^^;;

It probably will be Saturday, but as Rosiel says... its soooo far away *_*

TheAnarCHris
12-09-2002, 06:14 PM
Yayness!

Chibi-Lisa
12-10-2002, 01:41 PM
I hope he's a good looking Jack, and taller than 5' 4"....

khamryn
12-11-2002, 11:26 AM
::Sweatdrops::

If he's not we should force him into platforms. ~_^ hahaha ::kidding:: ::Is going to be wearing major bitch boots for seph though with covers so they go high enough.::

Chibi-Lisa
12-12-2002, 02:39 PM
LOL!! Reminds me of...Me!

TheAnarCHris
12-16-2002, 08:55 AM
I hope he's a good looking Jack, and taller than 5' 4"....

I'm 6'4" myself...hope no one minds a tall as hell Squall/Leon

khamryn
12-20-2002, 11:16 PM
Alrighty... I'm posting the list again, with some questions.

SQUARESOFT
KH main:
Taken:
Ansem - SoujiroX (cosplay.com) Question: Are you doing Ansem? And are you going to be able to attend? IM me, sorry for the unwillingness to talk the other day. @.@

FF7 Characters:
Taken:
Aeris - Adella (cosplay.com)

Possible:
Yuffie - Nessa (cosplay.com), Nikki, Krystal Question: Which one of you is gonna do it? @.@ I'm thinking Krystal now... ^^;
Cid - James

FF8 characters:
Taken:
Squall - Chris
Seifer (adapted design) - Oshi (cosplay.com)

FF10 characters:
Taken:
Wakka - Paige's Boyfriend (Kelly)

DISNEY:
Taken:
Sally - Chibi Lisa
Tinkerbell - Katchoo
Belle - Cherii
Ariel - Kurenai (I believe she had first dibs)
Maleficent - Sairys
Goofy - MakioTwist (cosplay.com)
Wendy - Tamahomegurl (cosplay.com)
Peter Pan - Tamahomegurl's sister
Jasmine - Herra (Sairys' friend)
Snow White - Hikaruchan
Tigger - Heather (cosplay.com)
Jack - Michael (Makio's friend)

Possible:
Heartless - ChenCzen
Donald - Shinji923(cosplay.com)

Did I miss anyone? @.@;

krystal1314
12-21-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by khamryn

Question: Which one of you is gonna do it? @.@ I'm thinking Krystal now... ^^;

Khamryn- I thought Nessa was gonna be Yuffie, but if she's unavailable, I'll definitely do it ^_^

Kurenai
12-21-2002, 12:25 PM
::nods:: Still intend to do it ^_^ Squee! Fun!

yuffieleonheart
12-21-2002, 12:53 PM
i am still up for yuffie but she asked first

Chibi-Lisa
12-21-2002, 04:57 PM
My friend got me this Sally Snow globe for Christmas, er, but that's a bit off the topic ^^;;;

Just looking for new thingys to post ^^;;
Oh! Yah, I won't let yah guys down with my costume (Er, even though I'm just barely a supporting character ^^;; (You hear me talk!))

khamryn
12-22-2002, 10:23 AM
Krystal- I don't think Nessa's going to be able to... u.u; She hasn't talked to me about it... so yeah. ^^

Kurenai- Cool. ::g::

Yuffie- ^^; ::Nods.::

Chibi- ::Laugh.:: Well.. I at least look forward to seein it. ^^

Chibi-Lisa
12-23-2002, 03:32 PM
Caught on Canned Camera:

http://www.asiafinest.com/cgi-bin/if/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=AsiaFinest_Events/Anime_Expo_NY&image=P1010092.jpg&img=72&tt=

I though this was funny soo I had to put this up ^^
I'm the dork in the middle with mah buds... (I have my eyes closed and my mouth in a "Unusual" gesture).

I can't exactly put this in my gallery now... ^^;;;;

khamryn
12-23-2002, 05:50 PM
Hehe.. cute. ^^

Wee~ Sohjiro will most likely be able to attend I think. ^^

SohjiroX
12-23-2002, 07:24 PM
hehe, yyeah I am in I promise, just hope I dont feel to out of place.

khamryn
12-25-2002, 06:39 PM
Sohjiro- ^_^ I doubt you will. Haha.

SohjiroX
12-26-2002, 02:01 PM
thats good

Cloud Strifey
12-26-2002, 03:04 PM
Caught on Canned Camera:

http://www.asiafinest.com/cgi-bin/if/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=AsiaFinest_Events/Anime_Expo_NY&image=P1010092.jpg&img=72&tt=

I though this was funny soo I had to put this up ^^
I'm the dork in the middle with mah buds... (I have my eyes closed and my mouth in a "Unusual" gesture).

I can't exactly put this in my gallery now... ^^;;;;

Holy Crap. . i think i see Kyle in that picture! ^_^

SohjiroX
12-26-2002, 05:07 PM
Wow thats place, I am still going to feel real shy when there since I am on my own in a unknown area. but I will have fun no matter what......I hope.

Kellie
12-26-2002, 08:08 PM
^_^ Apparently my secret santa is someone from this group! :D Yay! Whoever it is, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I adore it! ^____^

^^; Sorry for the off topicness!