PDA

View Full Version : Bishounen character help!

Earthprince
08-13-2003, 08:51 PM
Okay! Well, I know I'm really far off, but the next con I'll be attending will be Anime Boston 2004. Since it's three days, I of course have decided to make three outfits. First planned is a Tuxedo Kamen from Sera Myu. Next off is an original charater I have made, but I have no idea of who to go as for the third. I made a list of all the male characters from animes I like, but dont like any of them.

I'd prefer to go as a "bishounen" male character, from a more girl oriented anime, as they are more flamboyant. Any ideas are GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

Ihrie
08-13-2003, 09:52 PM
There's an endless list of good bishi's to choose from ^_^

What are your stats, that may help someone pick for you.

Earthprince
08-14-2003, 08:45 AM
Well, I'm about 6 feet tall, brown hair, and just really want to play some hott guy, preferably one who likes guys (ahem) I'm not objected to wearing a wig or anything.

Pantsu_chan
08-14-2003, 04:42 PM
Well, there's always Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei......that's a pretty simple costume as well.

Scortia
08-14-2003, 06:18 PM
If you're wearing a wig, and still going by height, you have a lot of characters to choose from: Yuki Eiri of Gravitation... you could also be Tatsumi or Muraki of Yami no Matsuei... Akio or Mikage of Shoujo Kakumei Utena... Towa of Kaikan Phrase (he doesn't like guys, but he's very bish)... Kunzite of Sailormoon.... Touya or Yue of Card Captor Sakura... Innova (Zagato's lapdog :), Lantis, or Eagle of Rayearth... Dee, Berkeley Rose, or Ryo of FAKE... Katou of Angel Sanctuary... almost any guy in Seimaden... Hakkai, Gojyo, Sanzo of Saiyuki (all implied, but hell, they're all at least bisexual IMHO)...Ayanajou Aburatsubo of Mahou Tsukai Tai!....Kamatari of Rurouni Kenshin... Hatsuharu of Fruits Basket... Raphael of Tenshi ni Narumon... Seishirou, Subaru, Kamui, Fuuma of X... is that enough to choose from? :P

Earthprince
08-14-2003, 11:54 PM
Plenty! Thanks!

Ihrie
08-16-2003, 07:06 PM
Tsuzuki..........x_x do it. LOL