PDA

View Full Version : Open shirt costumes

Lucifer
08-13-2003, 11:23 PM
I'm curious as to how some tackle this problem (as I'm facing it myself). How do female-male crossplayers tackle the issue if a character has an open shirt, or a very low cut shirt?

I've seen a few use flesh tops and such, but does anyone else try other methods?

lu-san

Chosuke
08-13-2003, 11:29 PM
In Karisu-samas binding thread she has a VERY good way to bind chests for an open shirt. It looks great.

She also has a few alternatives too.

Karisu-sama
08-14-2003, 01:47 AM
If you are brave and fearless about possible loss of small bits of skin, check out my "real skin cleavage Sports Tape (NOT duct tape!) method" in the "binding" thread. (In addition to the initial post, I go into excrucating detail later in the thread.) There's a couple of attachment pics here and there in the thread also.

Dark Vision
08-14-2003, 04:23 AM
Sports tape rocks, and can be found in every color. Otherwise, what my friend did with my Tidus costume was a lot of pinning and a flesh colored bra.

Karisu-sama
08-14-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Dark Vision
Sports tape rocks, and can be found in every color. Otherwise, what my friend did with my Tidus costume was a lot of pinning and a flesh colored bra.

.....Eeeehhhh? (I assume your friend is a "she" and borrowed your costume...) Pinning what?

And I have yet to find Sports Tape in any other color than white.