PDA

View Full Version : pokemon and animal costume skit

ProctorSilex
08-14-2003, 01:43 AM
i'm scheming about a skit for katsucon 10. i don't want to say much about it yet. i want it to be somewhat of a surprise at the con. plus, if it doesn't fly for katsucon, i'd like to save it for otakon.

i'm looking for people who have or are making a pokemon or other animal-type costume and are attending katsucon. the skit would probably only need three to six animals and shouldn't be more than a minute.

if you're interested, i can collect your email. i'll contact you privately regarding the basic premise when i have a few people.

i don't know when i'll have specific details, but your ideas will be welcome. if we all live relatively close, we can get together sometime in december or january to practice.

thanks

ProctorSilex
08-16-2003, 11:45 PM
hmmm. no bites? i'll also mention that it's a parody of sorts and NOT a serious pokemon skit.

remember that your costume just has to be some sort of animal, not necessarily pokemon.

TsukiNoBara
09-07-2003, 03:23 AM
I would be interested, but unfortunately, I'm on the west coast.

ProctorSilex
09-08-2003, 12:01 AM
TsukiNoBara, dang.

i think if i said what it was, there'd be more interest. maybe i'll say more when i'm desparate. fortunately, there has been a little bit of interest so far.

TsukiNoBara
09-08-2003, 02:52 AM
Sorry about that, good luck though.

MonoyashaJLA
09-09-2003, 09:24 AM
I have 2 animal costumes for Katsucon...Kirara(Inuyasha) or RedXIII(FF7) Just to warn you these are four legged costumes with arm extentions and have limited visability, but I would still like to join your skit
o^-^o

Eccoglyph
09-09-2003, 10:51 AM
Monoyasha - you were that awesome Kirara at Otakon? You were incredible - what a gorgeous costume!

Edge
09-09-2003, 07:08 PM
i was like Taomon in my first cosplay here in chile.

was cool :D

MonoyashaJLA
09-10-2003, 09:12 AM
thank you Eccoglyph ^-^ I hope more people join as animal, cuz this skit sounds interesting ;)