View Full Version : pokemon and animal costume skit

08-14-2003, 01:43 AM
i'm scheming about a skit for katsucon 10. i don't want to say much about it yet. i want it to be somewhat of a surprise at the con. plus, if it doesn't fly for katsucon, i'd like to save it for otakon.

i'm looking for people who have or are making a pokemon or other animal-type costume and are attending katsucon. the skit would probably only need three to six animals and shouldn't be more than a minute.

if you're interested, i can collect your email. i'll contact you privately regarding the basic premise when i have a few people.

i don't know when i'll have specific details, but your ideas will be welcome. if we all live relatively close, we can get together sometime in december or january to practice.

08-16-2003, 11:45 PM
hmmm. no bites? i'll also mention that it's a parody of sorts and NOT a serious pokemon skit.

remember that your costume just has to be some sort of animal, not necessarily pokemon.

09-07-2003, 03:23 AM
I would be interested, but unfortunately, I'm on the west coast.

09-08-2003, 12:01 AM
TsukiNoBara, dang.

i think if i said what it was, there'd be more interest. maybe i'll say more when i'm desparate. fortunately, there has been a little bit of interest so far.

09-08-2003, 02:52 AM
Sorry about that, good luck though.

09-09-2003, 09:24 AM
I have 2 animal costumes for Katsucon...Kirara(Inuyasha) or RedXIII(FF7) Just to warn you these are four legged costumes with arm extentions and have limited visability, but I would still like to join your skit

09-09-2003, 10:51 AM
Monoyasha - you were that awesome Kirara at Otakon? You were incredible - what a gorgeous costume!

09-09-2003, 07:08 PM
i was like Taomon in my first cosplay here in chile.

was cool :D

09-10-2003, 09:12 AM
thank you Eccoglyph ^-^ I hope more people join as animal, cuz this skit sounds interesting ;)