PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil/biohazard Gathering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LupinSansei
08-14-2003, 04:22 AM
Me and the Jigen would like to know if anyone wants to start a Residnet evil Gathering. We know Resident evil isnt that popular at anime cons but we would like to change all that. So if you guys are hardcore Residnet Evil/Biohazard Fans you will come. If this thread doesnt get that popular by then , then will forget the whole thing and not dress, But we hope it will. :D

The_Great_Jigen
08-14-2003, 04:26 AM
Yea I'm in. It is a good idea to do this for those who are fans of the series but never got the chance to cosplay.

The_Great_Jigen
08-14-2003, 03:18 PM
YOU ARE ALL RESDIENT EVIL HATERS!!!!...no jk trying to get posts....have a good day!

SohjiroX
08-14-2003, 06:23 PM
heh, if I am a hater than I shouldn't be a vetran RE fan and player....I'm in if I can get Leon RE4 done.

LupinSansei
08-14-2003, 06:42 PM
Forget this gathering. sorry sohijiro we decided not to due to that we have other costume and cant do these. If you people want to take over this gathering go ahead. Cuz we are out. We are so sorry!!

But maybe well change our minds.

Medic
08-14-2003, 08:41 PM
Damm why are you guys changing your mines, Anyway with or without a group I am going as an Umbrella soldier, check my gallery if you want to see what I completed, I still working on the patches

Catboi Blues
08-15-2003, 09:19 PM
I'd be interested in joining. Can we get a few more people in here? And if you are interested in joining, who do you plan on going as?

Lisa Honeychan
08-20-2003, 04:03 AM
I'll be there, and i'm bringing my Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. uniform costume. I'm sure my fiencee will bring his Chris Redfield Code:Veronica one too...Heck, i'll MAKE HIM!!!*LOL*

Looks like we'll be wearing them Friday, as our first costumes of the con. Anyone wanna join us??? :skidude2:

RyousukeT.
09-12-2004, 08:02 AM
Im either planning on going as Carlos or as hunk if i can find a decent pic of hunk =\