PDA

View Full Version : Gurren Lagann - Need some ideas

ZypherDragon24
08-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Ok, first thread here and hopefully I can get some ideas on how to go about debuting this cosplay nicely. I'm thinking of doing Viral [sadly, I haven't brushed up on my sewing yet so I won't be able to make it myself] and I have a couple questions on how to go about it.

> Does anyone have ideas how to craft Viral's hands? One of the ideas I had in mind is to get some monster hands but if there's a price efficient way to make them, I would love to know.

> I might need to go about getting references, but can Viral's pre-skip outfit be used for his timeskip outfit before he was sent to jail?

I may have other questions while I'm in the planning stages but if someone can help me out with this, I would be very grateful.

AlbinoPlant
08-18-2009, 09:41 PM
If you have further questions you should post here:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=116088

To answer your questions, I think many Viral cosplayers do purchase monster hands. I am not so sure about the second question as I am not a Viral cosplayer myself but I think it can be used for that? But I am not clear on the differences between the two outfits so don't quote me on that.