PDA

View Full Version : Already Getting Ready for Otaku2010?

MDA
08-20-2009, 04:48 AM
Just wondering if anyone else is already getting ready for Otakuthon next year. Yeah, a bit early, but I figured, why not?

I've already figured out what cosplays I'll be wearing at the convention, two of which are almost done. It's Rider from Fate/Stay Night all weekend long. Though I might switch my Saturday cosplay halfway through the day to another one for the character. My friends who are being Shirou, Saber, and Lancer at Anime North with me will probably wear those cosplays to Otakuthon as well.

So yeah, whose getting ready already?

Nefer
08-20-2009, 07:46 AM
I am! :D
But that, you already know I believe ^^;;

Haven't start my 3 cosplay yet though, I will give myself a little break and perhaps start masamune this weekend, we'll see...

Picore
08-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Haha, yeah, i'm already preparing, too.
I might change my mind about which cosplay to do for next year, but i want to go as Len Kagamine or someone else.
It's much easier for me to only cosplay as one character at a con anyway (and cheaper xD).
x3

But i can't make the costume yet, my size might change.

The*Fallen*One*
08-20-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm already planning for Otakuthon 2010! Cosplays will probably either be my Steampunk cosplay (in progress), or my Mithra Dragoon (also in progress). Not to mention planning what kind of stock I will be having at my AA table. (Neko Request.. selling Cat Ears and Tails, as well as Needlepoint figures). Might make some simple armor to sell..

Vicky Janelle
08-21-2009, 09:20 AM
I'll be start making more plushies for next years and for cosplay.
I might cosplay as Simon in his Saturday People outfit on Saturday and Sonic on Sunday.

MDA
08-22-2009, 12:28 AM
I am! :D
But that, you already know I believe ^^;;

Haven't start my 3 cosplay yet though, I will give myself a little break and perhaps start masamune this weekend, we'll see...

You're thinking of starting Masamune already? @_@ how much do you have to do for next year? Seriously?
(I stared early because I have soo much to do)

Ju-san
08-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Yes I'm ready and I want to make a masquarade skecht with some kuroshitsuji's cosplay ^^.

Nefer
08-30-2009, 01:45 PM
You're thinking of starting Masamune already? @_@ how much do you have to do for next year? Seriously?
(I stared early because I have soo much to do)

Uh, ahah.... A lot?
I have to finish some cosplay for AN too, including one that I probably won't wear at Otakuthon, and one for Otakuthon that I will wear only at AN2011 ^^;
So far I only have 5 though, not TOO bad XD

I may wait for masamune afterall though, I'd like to know what height I'll be to make it's size proportional and all (we'll see when I'll get some boots I guess, lol)