PDA

View Full Version : seeking-Ponyo characters to go with my Ponyo cosplay!!!!

Syriiana
08-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Any characters from Ponyo would be totally awesome! I don't want to be the only one of my theme T^T
However, what I'm looking for mostly is a Sosuke =]
Sosuke is an incredibly easy cosplay. He wears a yellow shirt, black shorts, and white sneakers. If you want to carry a little toy boat or wear a captain's hat, even better!
I'd be really really happy =]
:bigtu:

technocolor
08-21-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm going as Ponyo :D
Me and my big fluffy bloomers.

Syriiana
08-21-2009, 01:29 PM
REALLY?!
^w^ Thats amazing
I'm going as little girl Ponyo with the bloomers too <3
Im so excited! I even ordered a fake ham sandwich to carry around!~ <3
Do you know any other cosplayers that are going as Ponyo characters?

YanagiYoruko
08-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm tempted to try Fujimoto or Graman Mare (?) but I can't find any good ref pics...

Zouziias
09-07-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm tempted to try Fujimoto or Graman Mare (?) but I can't find any good ref pics...

Oh lord, I SO want to see a Fujimoto cosplay! I love his character.♥ Search for reference pictures! ♥

Man, I totally would love to see you guys in Ponyo outfits. What day(s) will you be cosplaying her?

YanagiYoruko
09-10-2009, 04:31 AM
The only problem is...I don't actually know how to make a suit. And fabric with stripes way harder to work with than solid colors since they have to line up perfectly or it'll look weird. *already has to attempt to make plaid shorts for another cosplay 0rz ||*

Another issue - I think if I cosplay him, I'd like to make a fake nose too (since I have a small, stubby Asian nose lols)...does anybody know what would work? (I'm guessing the same stuff people use to make elf ears for Link cosplays...?)