PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Group in Worthington?

KiraVomit
08-21-2009, 09:28 PM
lmaorofl, this is probably serious lameitude.
But anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had a 'cosplay club' or even 'anime/manga club' type thing in the Worthington area?
I'm a lonely cosplayer ;______; I haven't really made anything, because of my lack of friends to cos with.
ohuhuhuhu ;3;
It's kind of lame, to make costume and take pictures ALONE and that's it. -emowail-

Even if it's at a school or whatever, I don't mind. I'm just looking for some new friends who share my hobby. C:~
& if there isn't, I'd be willing to make some kind of group, possibly?
Where we could cosplay and make cosplays together.. have fun, being animu dorks?
rofl. I'm not exactly sure.
Just going through withdraw. ;_____;

ollyodd
08-24-2009, 11:29 PM
hehe I soo know how you feel I wish I had friends who made cosplays too! I end up makin costumes for them! anywho I dont live in Worthington, but I am sposed to be moving there soon! I live bout 45mins north of there right now tho!

OphanimGunner
08-25-2009, 05:10 PM
I live about 45 minutes south of you, out in the middle of nowhere. Wouldn't mind having a few Columbus area cosplay friends, since most of the ones I used to associate with have formed their own group and gone off together.

Amaya
08-25-2009, 09:21 PM
I live about 45 minutes away from you as well (In Marysville). It would be cool to have a get-together sometime like in Dublin, or another centrally located area :) If anyone ever wants to hang out just give me a call!