PDA

View Full Version : FYE Animania at Hanes Mall, Winston-Salem Sunday, Sept 27

Rhi
08-23-2009, 12:08 PM
::mirrored in the Animazement forum::

Hey there!
Next Animania will be on Sunday, Sept 27th. Usually starts at 3 or 4 for us Hanes Mall folks... I try to get there around 2. As far as start times go and the actual date of the event, for that matter, I can't speak for the other F.Y.E.'s in the area. So double check!

Apparently, along with the usual cosplay contest and anime trivia, there will be a cosplay swap?? That's what the sign said, anyway.

I am aware that this takes place a week after AWA. Perhaps you would like to attend to ward off that post-con depression... or just make it worse.

I'll probably go as Soldier ver. Cloud. ^_^

Who are you going as?

Aduial
08-24-2009, 09:01 AM
Not me. I drive my butt 2.5 hours to Cary and attend the Animania there. I'm crazy, I know, but I know the people who work at that Animania and volunteer when I can. It's also on September 27th, but they start at 1 pm, when the mall opens. They don't know their schedule of events yet.

I'm either going to be Gil Nightray from Pandora Hearts or Tsukiyomi Ikuto from Shugo Chara, it all depends on when Gil gets finished and what I'm told to wear.

KiwiNinamori
08-25-2009, 09:28 AM
I really hope I can go, I have to check my schedule. Maybe I'll go as Klanklan from Macross frontier. Hmm...decide decide

AstroStarr42
08-26-2009, 08:26 PM
I've missed the past....4? of these and that's not fun. So count me in! If I can get my Black Cat cosplay done in time I'll be in that. Or I'll attack my Demyx wig again and bring some cue cards (haha). Probably won't bring the sitair.....I have a feeling they wouldn't like that.....

ChickenDoughnut
09-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I've missed the past....4? of these and that's not fun. So count me in! If I can get my Black Cat cosplay done in time I'll be in that. Or I'll attack my Demyx wig again and bring some cue cards (haha). Probably won't bring the sitair.....I have a feeling they wouldn't like that.....

Me to! Feels like I haven't attended since 2008 :3

Black Cat?! Please say Train!!! O___o Dude my camera will be all over you for cosplaying Black Cat more so if it's Train XP

Anyway~ I'll be going as Zack Fair First Class leaving my Buster Sword in the car haha, me no want to confront mall cops about it.

SaintQ
09-02-2009, 10:14 AM
I may be going, since its only half an hour away.
I'll probably wear Neuro <3
Maybe not my birdhead though.

AstroStarr42
09-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Me to! Feels like I haven't attended since 2008 :3

Black Cat?! Please say Train!!! O___o Dude my camera will be all over you for cosplaying Black Cat more so if it's Train XP

Anyway~ I'll be going as Zack Fair First Class leaving my Buster Sword in the car haha, me no want to confront mall cops about it.

Yes it is Train ^_^
But I think I messed up the coat while cutting it, so I'll probably have to remake it.

chevron694
09-05-2009, 10:07 PM
I may come but I havent been to my local one in cary town center. When the next one? and Dose anyone think it be cool to wear my Gir costume? I mean like for legal reasons

Aduial
09-06-2009, 08:02 AM
I may come but I havent been to my local one in cary town center. When the next one? and Dose anyone think it be cool to wear my Gir costume? I mean like for legal reasons

The Cary Towne Center one is the same day, Sept. 27th, but it starts when the mall opens (noon I think?).

Legal reasons? What do you mean by legal reasons?

SaintQ
09-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Since Gir has a covered face, I don't think it'll be allowed, unfortunately.

Also I'm going to see if I can rustle up the HPU anime club to attend the Hanes mall Animania.

chevron694
09-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Since Gir has a covered face, I don't think it'll be allowed, unfortunately.

Also I'm going to see if I can rustle up the HPU anime club to attend the Hanes mall Animania.

Yea I thought so well thanks Aduial this what i mean

KiwiNinamori
09-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Almost here, can't wait^^

Rhi
09-24-2009, 05:08 PM
me2 ^^

SaintQ
09-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Maybe there as circus arc sebastian. My roommie wants to be circus!Ciel.
No seriously...CIRCUS Ciel.

ChickenDoughnut
09-25-2009, 06:20 AM
Maybe there as circus arc sebastian. My roommie wants to be circus!Ciel.
No seriously...CIRCUS Ciel.

O.O Swwwe~et! I still haven't finished Kuroshitsuji but the outfits are beautiful! Cannot wait to see if you two pull it off. ^^

A Weekend is almost here guys! I'm really debating if I should wear my armor in the mall or not *ponder* X3

KiwiNinamori
09-25-2009, 02:12 PM
I'm just going to wear my Ion Fortuna costume since i have finished my KlanKlein one XP

Rhi
09-26-2009, 12:20 AM
aww, i think your armor will be fine!! ^_^ the worst they can do is to tell you to take it off.

it's not like we're going to be playing tag or anything... >_> (inside joke, referring to when we got kicked out a looong time ago at an animania)