PDA

View Full Version : Question about AM Masquerade

Freya
08-15-2003, 12:14 AM
My question pertains to wearing a costume before the masquerade. Does anyone know if they have a policy about you not wearing the costume that you're wearing for the skit/walkon before the masquerade? So far only con I've seen so far this happening was at Comic Con.

Just trying to clear that out before I decide to wear one of my upcoming costumes at a gathering. :thumbsup:

AM Chair
08-15-2003, 08:39 AM
My question pertains to wearing a costume before the masquerade. Does anyone know if they have a policy about you not wearing the costume that you're wearing for the skit/walkon before the masquerade? So far only con I've seen so far this happening was at Comic Con.

Just trying to clear that out before I decide to wear one of my upcoming costumes at a gathering. :thumbsup:

There is no hard and fast rule about that. Most people just do it as matter of form. They don't want to spoil the surprise. It's up to you, really.
Revell

Rey-Rey
08-19-2003, 02:24 PM
I think all entrants should give me $2 each when they enter the stage. >=D

Woof. >=D $2 Tabs. >=D

NoLable721
08-20-2003, 03:40 PM
My group still needs to enter. O_O;;;

Catboi Blues
08-20-2003, 03:52 PM
Here's a quick question. Do I need to pre-reg for the Masq or is there sign-up at the con?

AM Chair
08-20-2003, 04:36 PM
Tristen and I were just talking this yesterday. You will sign up at con ops, no pre-reg required. First come first served

AM Chair
08-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Oh yeah, a word about the masq: DON"T FREAK OUT! This is a free form masquerade, there are prizes but nothing to spaz over, 'kay. Come and have a good time! It's not like your'e gonna die if you don't participate or win ( hmm... BR cosplay edition.....)

KimikoChan
08-20-2003, 05:31 PM
I think he's liking our BR stuff, let's all enter! lol

Psychotic Jei
08-21-2003, 01:20 AM
OKay. So no pre-reg? :: makes little checklist thingie in head and forgets tommorow :: ^_^

Rey-Rey
08-21-2003, 03:18 AM
I think they have a right to freak out because I hear the MC is very intimidating. =O

Woof. >=D I want it that way. >=D