PDA

View Full Version : Base wig question??!!

Onyx
08-15-2003, 02:34 AM
Hiya. I was just wondering what type of wig would be the best to act as the base for the hairstyle in my avatar?? Would a long straight wig work best? or should just try to find one that already has some spikeness to it already? I pretty new at styling wigs in general so any help would be great:confused:

oh here is a full pic of Kakashi to :)

Gren
08-15-2003, 09:43 AM
Spikey wigs tend to be too short for Kakashi's hair. I'd recommend getting something like a "Tina Turner" type wig
http://www.worldofmagic.net/cartsnap/product_info.cgi?Wig_Cart+3759_1060958571+Wig_Cart _cart/images/51.jpg+cartsnap/Wig_Cart_cart/full_text/51.txt+51+Tina/Punk
and styling/cutting it as appropriate. It can be done with a straight wig too, it's just harder. If you do it with a straight wig, make sure you get one with a ton of volume to it. Kakashi's got thick hair.

**edit* Oh, and if yu like that particular wig, You should check out the 12 unit witchwig purchase thread.

Onyx
08-15-2003, 12:33 PM
Thanx Gren :) that was actually the wig I was thinking about and U just confirmed it.
As for the 12 wigs thread, thanx for pointing me in the right direction :lost: :cool: .