PDA

View Full Version : BlazBlue voice actress looking for Noel cosplayer

digi dejiko
08-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Greetings everybody!
Wow, it's been years since I've used this account! My name is Cristina Valenzuela, I'm the voice actress for Noel Vermillion and v-13 in Blazblue. I'm going to attend a BlazBlue tourney soon, and I think it would be very fun if I could dress up as Noel Vermillion. Because it's such short notice (Memorial day weekend), I'm here to ask if anyone would be kind enough to lend me their costume for a one time use. I can offer a small compensation and a promise to treat the costume with care. :). I'm 5'4" and around 100lbs if this gives any idea of the size of costume I'm looking for. Thank you so much for your time!

Cristina Vee

cristinavee.com
myspace.com/cristinavee
youtube.com/vallierevee

Cristinava1@yahoo.com
Phone # available upon request

MajinCrystalia
08-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Wow...this sounds kind of fishy.

digi dejiko
08-27-2009, 05:18 PM
How so? Well, I suppose this isn't a common occurrence. Any ideas on how I can authenticate my identity?

MajinCrystalia
08-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Links/E-mail/Contact Information, anything that can verify who you are and make sure you are not somebody trying to scam someone out of a costume.

digi dejiko
08-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Sure thing! First post updated.

Crusader_8
08-27-2009, 06:05 PM
In the future, just go and post anonymously. Unfortunately, people are just used to being scammed or just refuse to believe something unlikely would happen. That's the beast known as the internet - there is no good will on here, and too many trolls and scammers.

MajinCrystalia
08-27-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm calling you just to verify it IS you. LOL
I hope you can prove it by doing a Noel Attack scream or something.

Sorry about getting on you about it, but yeah as Crusader said...the internet is one big scam.

digi dejiko
08-27-2009, 07:02 PM
I thought it would be worth a try anyways :)~ In the future I'll be making my own, but it looks like I'll just have to go to the tournament as plain old me :)

Kenmichi
08-27-2009, 08:37 PM
I thought it would be worth a try anyways :)~ In the future I'll be making my own, but it looks like I'll just have to go to the tournament as plain old me :)

You make that sound like it's a bad thing.