PDA

View Full Version : I need help!

TokyoCutie
08-15-2003, 12:08 PM
Okay, here is the deal. I do not want just a dealer's pass thing for one day. I want to be able to go everywhere. I don't mind paying full price at all, the only problem is I can only go to the con Saturday :waaaah: . Are we allowed to buy a full time pass *er whatever* even if we are only going 1 day and we aren't staying at the hotel? Please get back to me. Thanks!

minako chan
08-15-2003, 12:55 PM
Huh? If you buy a one day pass, you're admitted to every event for that one day. I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

Forte.EXE
08-15-2003, 02:19 PM
You should be able to.I don't see why you can't.

Shastar
08-16-2003, 01:01 PM
Ok, let me clarify a couple things:

Nekocon, in an effort to limit our attendance this year, is curtailing the selling of one day full access passes. This is unfortunate, but as anyone who attended last year can attest, when you get more than 1500 people into the Holiday Inn Executive Center, it gets rather crowded and uncomfortable. We ARE selling dealers room passes, which will allow you access to the Dealers room, Artists Alley, and I beleive the Art Show (let me double check on that) and we can't stop you from hanging around the general hotel lobby area, you simply won't be able to go into video rooms, live programming events, panels, etc.

If you are simply coming to the con for a single day, and want the full experience, please, Pre-register. It's is only $30 to register now, and if you get 5 or more friends to register at once, then it goes down to only $25. That's the same price as last years one day pass on Saturday.

And no, you do NOT have to be registered int he hotel to attend Nekocon. a good half of our attendance commutes every day as they live close by^_^

Hopefully, the loss of the one day passes at Nekocon will only be for this year. Next year we are planning on moving into bigger facilities that will allow more attendees to join in on the fun^_^

Big Danny T
Nekocon 6 Live Events Coordinator

Kas
08-17-2003, 03:55 PM
Shaster: Hopefully, the loss of the one day passes at Nekocon will only be for this year. Next year we are planning on moving into bigger facilities that will allow more attendees to join in on the fun^_^

Yay!!! I was hoping that Neko would go to a bigger facility soon. It was crowded last year. :D