PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to meet at con?

Shadowlvr
08-15-2003, 12:22 PM
is there any one willing to meet up with me at the con? i wanna meet new people and i dont really just wanna go up to people at the con and just start conversation lol.

So if you would be kind enough to say yes i would be very happy :bigtu: :dance:

(((((((((((cant wait untill the con comes! its so close))))))))))))

ChiiProductions
08-16-2003, 12:34 AM
I'll be happy to meet up with u ^_^ i like to meet new ppl .. but i will only be at baaf on saturday.. *tear*

xKaori
08-16-2003, 01:14 AM
yea sure why not. i'll even share a pocky or two.

Shadowlvr
08-17-2003, 04:25 AM
Ill be there the whole weekend so yea itll be kewl to meet with new people ^_^

Youll share your *gasps* pocky. ill bring a box or 2 also :D

on saturday i can see u 2 ChiiProductions who are u cosplaying as if u are? Well keep incontact here so when the time comes well make a point to meet up lol.

Chiri
08-17-2003, 07:29 AM
Sure why not ^_^ I'll be Tasuki with big-ass orange hair...I'd love to meet someone new *grins* ;)

KaineMaxwell
08-17-2003, 10:34 AM
I'll be there, let's try to meet!

hey guys, can we try to keep meeting arrangements in the Meeting Thread perhaps? might make things easier.
*offers Pocky*

Shadowlvr
08-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Really? theres a meeting thread. Well ill try putting it there if someone could tell me where it is.

So your gunna have big ass ornge hair :D so far thats 5 people see now we wont be lonely at the con. ^_^

Shadowlvr
08-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Takes pocky. Thx ^^

Cyber Wolf
08-17-2003, 01:49 PM
Depends...what day? :x

Shadowlvr
08-17-2003, 01:54 PM
any day ill be there all three days.

Jubie-Chan
08-17-2003, 05:19 PM
hey i'll meet anyone...^-^ i met a tasuki last year at my first con (BAAF/ANXY) and I was so happy cause i loved tasuki-he's on my bisshie list. now it's farfarello from weiss kruez. I'll be going on saturday as Kaoru Kamiya training form with a merl from Escaflowne and Ranma girl type.

KaineMaxwell
08-17-2003, 08:38 PM
I'll be there Saturday, likely getting in around 11:30ish.

Meeting thread:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=19015

Rinoa1022
08-17-2003, 09:38 PM
hey ill met ya! this is my first con so im so into making con-friends :) ill be there on sat.

Chiri
08-18-2003, 06:41 AM
Jubei-Chan: I'll be taking glomps ^___^
BTW, I'm going Saturday, hehe.

Shadowlvr
08-18-2003, 04:48 PM
wow every one will be there saturday! well besides that ill be Sephiroth that day. another day i might be dresing up as Radicle Edward lol since she already looks like a man.

We should take a pic of everyone that meets up with one another so we could post them up here later on and show everyone the great time we had. ^_^;;

dressdragn
08-18-2003, 04:52 PM
Hi,
I'd love to meet lots of you! Also you can meet lots of people aside from me at OtakuArmy's all night party (1am-7am) Saturday night at the Astor Ballroom on the 7th fl. Lots of cosplayers will be there. And I look foward to meeting all of you in person.

~Anna

dressdragn
08-18-2003, 04:54 PM
NYO will be hosting one on fri.

~Anna

Shadowlvr
08-18-2003, 05:46 PM
My mom is going to, so she would to kno if any one is bringing there parent 2 so my mom wont be all alone in a world she has no idea of. ^^;;

I CANT WAIT its so close *starts knawing at my nails*

Dont worry my mom wont be folowing us around like hawks i think im a big boy now lol.

Rinoa1022
08-18-2003, 08:28 PM
me too! im not sure if im gunna cosplay thou :( i wanan but i dont tink i have time to make that great of an outfit.......any easy 123 ideas? im great at sewing and pattern making so any ideas on sumthing not too much $ and quick?

Shadowlvr
08-18-2003, 08:48 PM
the fastest and easiest costume would be Edward from cowboy bebop that would be very easy.

Shadowlvr
08-18-2003, 09:32 PM
Hi,
I'd love to meet lots of you! Also you can meet lots of people aside from me at OtakuArmy's all night party (1am-7am) Saturday night at the Astor Ballroom on the 7th fl. Lots of cosplayers will be there. And I look foward to meeting all of you in person.

~Anna

That is so kewl! you can count me in for that one lol. ill probably get no sleep that night. Well i cant wait to see all of you at the con its so close hope you all are ready! ^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Rinoa1022
08-18-2003, 10:35 PM
lol people say i act like ed! but i dont have a red wig :( but mabe mabe :) otaku thing seems really cool! ill most def check that out.

Shadowlvr
08-18-2003, 10:53 PM
how do i deleat a thread i accidentaly made 2 >.<#

xKaori
08-19-2003, 12:21 AM
where is everyone meeting up though?

TheAnarCHris
08-19-2003, 01:10 AM
I'm like 6'4" if u can't find me walking and cursing, then your the one who has problems....

Chiri
08-19-2003, 06:27 AM
XD I find this very amusing...and yes, I do wonder where we are all meeting..?

Originally posted bydessdrgn:
Hi,

~Anna

Going by your pic in your avatar, I'd say I saw you at Otakon ^_^. That was a great costume, btw. I was amazed o_o'

KaineMaxwell
08-19-2003, 07:11 AM
Anna, great Bumblebee outfit. ^_^

Lobby a good place for people to meet up?

Chiri
08-19-2003, 07:17 AM
*scribbles down because she MIGHT forget* Hai! I will try my hardest *bows*

KaineMaxwell
08-19-2003, 09:50 AM
Well I'm getting into Penn Station about 11:30ish if anyone's willing to meet up with my friend and I there, or just meet in the lobby around 11:45ish.

FAC_Chris
08-19-2003, 11:57 AM
Sephiroth and Radical Edward, eh? I'll keep a look out for you. I'll be the one in the tight red pants ;).

Shadowlvr
08-19-2003, 02:07 PM
Yea lets all meet in the lobby. i live in michigan so its a 9 hour drive *yawn* but i will be there around 7 or 8 am . If anyone cant meet up in the lobby its ok i have a cell phone so we could just call and find one another lol.

dressdragn
08-19-2003, 02:20 PM
I'll be there in BAAF staff shirt.

~Anna

Shadowlvr
08-19-2003, 02:22 PM
Will you be there all three days since your part of the staff?

tristasusen
08-19-2003, 02:28 PM
Ill be there the whole weekend so yea itll be kewl to meet with new people ^_^

Youll share your *gasps* pocky. ill bring a box or 2 also :D

on saturday i can see u 2 ChiiProductions who are u cosplaying as if u are? Well keep incontact here so when the time comes well make a point to meet up lol.

wow i see ur coming from michigan, sure ill meet and talk with u. look around for a blond haired kid, either dressed in Link or Vash, ill be both, ill also be with my friends that r dressed in j rock so dont be shy. im going all three days

dressdragn
08-19-2003, 02:30 PM
yeah I'll be there all 3 days. Also I have white hair now.

~Anna

tristasusen
08-19-2003, 02:31 PM
yea sure why not. i'll even share a pocky or two.

hey can u give me a porky too?? :bouncer:

Shadowlvr
08-19-2003, 02:36 PM
I guess i meet up with Tristasusen & Anna on Friday and we can continue hanging out on saturday while we meet up with everyone else in the lobby.

Does that sound good???

Chiri
08-19-2003, 04:31 PM
Hai! I hope I will be off the registration line by 11:30-11:45 ^_^ (Though I'm sure I will, last year only took about 20 minutes to stand in line and register)

Shadowlvr
08-19-2003, 04:33 PM
i ordered my tickets from online ^_^

Chiri
08-19-2003, 04:44 PM
Ah, I tried to, but I was too late (but it's not a life or death situation like standing in line at Otakon *_* Egad..)

Shadowlvr
08-19-2003, 05:22 PM
you were to late seriously. do they stop letting you order tickets after a certain date?

KaineMaxwell
08-19-2003, 07:13 PM
Why do you have white hair Anna?

tristasusen
08-19-2003, 08:33 PM
im getting their really early like at 9:30 or 10:00, i only live 30 minutes away.

Shadowlvr
08-19-2003, 10:25 PM
Im getting there early to but thats only cause we have to leave atleast 12 hours before the Con and the con is 9 hours away so that gives us three hours to get lost.

Chiri
08-20-2003, 06:31 AM
I live on Long Island, so I'm letting the Jitney Company take me there...Ahh, a cushy ride this time to NYC. ^_^ Only an hour and a half...Nice. (Of course, I'll be sitting there in between scared Southamptoners in full-out Tasuki costume.)

Shadowlvr: Yah, I apparently missed the end date for pre-reg. Oh well, it's not that bad. I did the same last year ^_^ Hehe...All that matters is that I'm THERE. :D

KaineMaxwell
08-20-2003, 07:16 AM
I'll be there about 11;45 likely. Anyone wanna meet?

Chiri
08-20-2003, 07:42 AM
*sips her mocha frappachino randomly* you know myyy answer...bwahahaha :D

Jubie-Chan
08-20-2003, 09:21 AM
My mom is going to, so she would to kno if any one is bringing there parent 2 so my mom wont be all alone in a world she has no idea of. ^^;;

I CANT WAIT its so close *starts knawing at my nails*

Dont worry my mom wont be folowing us around like hawks i think im a big boy now lol.

@_@x I'm going with both my parents so she won't be. Also dragging along a Merle from Escaflowne and a Ranma Girl-Type (though we're not sure now cause her grandma wants her to come to tennese!) and maybe my other friend who I must FORCE! (she either wants to go or not to) and I shall be going as Koaru Kamiya training/fighting form. With a bokken too *is proud* so if you want to meet up with me I don't mind, I'm going on saturday and getting up at 7:30am to get to registration early (have to restisture my bokken)

EDIT: i forgot i posted already so ignore half of this if you want... i'm posting on the offical BAAF fourms and here so their are alot of meeting fourms @_@x

Chiri
08-20-2003, 04:54 PM
Oh, and Jubei-Chan, sorry for making that really random and rather strange 2-second phone call to your house that one afternoon ^_^;;; Though, that was pretty funny-Can't wait to see you at the con!

-Mee XP

tristasusen
08-20-2003, 06:34 PM
I really have no clue :lost: to what u guys are gonna be dressed has. r u gonna cosplay or just come in normal clothing.

Shadowlvr
08-20-2003, 08:35 PM
on friday i may go in norml clothing but on saturday i will be dressed up as Sephiroth

I'll be there about 11;45 likely. Anyone wanna meet?

Kaine i think everyone on this Thread is gunna meet so i guess since people are bringing people also this is gunna be a big group. ^_^ this is going to be SO much fun! *runs around in circles*

Shadowlvr
08-20-2003, 08:36 PM
@_@x I'm going with both my parents so she won't be. Also dragging along a Merle from Escaflowne and a Ranma Girl-Type (though we're not sure now cause her grandma wants her to come to tennese!) and maybe my other friend who I must FORCE! (she either wants to go or not to) and I shall be going as Koaru Kamiya training/fighting form. With a bokken too *is proud* so if you want to meet up with me I don't mind, I'm going on saturday and getting up at 7:30am to get to registration early (have to restisture my bokkenn

That is very good lol now i dont have to have my mom hawkin around lol.

Ill send a link to a thread i have up that shows 4 pics of me so all of you can see what i look like.

Chiri
08-21-2003, 06:37 AM
I really have no clue :lost: to what u guys are gonna be dressed has. r u gonna cosplay or just come in normal clothing.

Cosplay, definitely. I'm OVA 2 Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi, there's a pic in my gallery or see my costumes link.

KaineMaxwell
08-21-2003, 08:39 AM
Well if most the group wants to meet at opening and then the rest of us filter in later and meet in the lobby I'm down with that too. Food wise we can always eat at the supposed food court somewhere in the hotel too unless anyone has other ideas too.

My pic's in my gallery in the NYO 6/1 Picnic folder.

Reiko
08-21-2003, 09:51 AM
^_^ just tell me where and I'll meet all of ya!

tristasusen
08-21-2003, 10:18 AM
So i guess we're just gonna meet if we meet each...let me put that in an easier way cause even i didnt understand that.im gonna be dressed has vash from trigun or link from zelda. its depends on the day. so if you see or if i see u in one of your costumes we just say hi to each other...is that whats gonna happen??

dressdragn
08-21-2003, 12:57 PM
after you say hi you'll walk up stairs to the Astor Ballroom (on saturday at 1am) and come to the Big BAAF party!

See you there,

~Anna

Shadowlvr
08-21-2003, 01:15 PM
I cant wait till the party anna ^_^!!

How many people here have cell phones cause if you dont thats fine well just meet up at the lobby. umm is 11:40 a good time to meet up there???

Reiko welcome to our lil group ^^.

We can eat anywhere you guy want. when we get to the lobby (or whereever we decide to meet up at) well vote on were to eat lol.

dressdragn
08-21-2003, 02:35 PM
olies is good, near by and open fairly late. I won't be able to eat with you guy's b/c I'll be DJing.

~Anna

Rinoa1022
08-21-2003, 11:13 PM
i have a cell!! wooohoo con is soon ** does a newbie dance **

Chiri
08-22-2003, 07:22 AM
Either it's a food court, or a coctail bar ^__^''' Heh....heh....*slides away*

I'm going to be walking around with a friend of mine (or two) and I might pop by to say hello and then be dragged off again @__@...You'll probably see me around the con, no doubt...

Me being dragged away from little group by overpowering friends: NOOOO! Hellppp....meeee!

-Chiri

KaineMaxwell
08-22-2003, 08:17 AM
Shadow, 11:40's a great time actually. What if we give everyone then till around 12ish (lee-way if need be) and go eat first before we head down to the con as well?

Jubie-Chan
08-22-2003, 11:19 AM
@_@x my mom wants me to get up by 8am and be there by exactly ten ... my friends are gonna sleep over so i don't know if i'll get any sleep. I a have a cell phone also that seems to run out of batteries fairly quick...

Chiri
08-23-2003, 07:25 PM
I will have a Chichiri with me as well as a Kouji, now! ^_^ My cousin is using my old Chichiri costume for BAAF, her first convention. *gryns*

Shadowlvr
08-23-2003, 09:18 PM
i have a cell!! wooohoo con is soon ** does a newbie dance **

KEWL! um i wonder if its safe to give the number off on the board lol.

ANNA youll be DJing *_* thats kewl can i go and pretend like im also DJing with you.

K um yup its settled the main party will meet in the lobby and then well just filter through as the day goes on. Anyone going on friday tell me so we can make a place to meet then.

Rinoa did u find a cosplay costume???

((((((((((((((^_^!!!!!Only 7 days away!!!!! ^_^ )))))))))))))

I dont kno if this is wrong or somethin but im gunna be wearing my Sephiroth costume for friday and saturday. I hear a lot of people like saying thee going to be one costume one day then a another a diffrent day. this costume cost to much to do that >.<!

cyborg_mermaid
08-24-2003, 12:38 AM
Yea lets all meet in the lobby. i live in michigan so its a 9 hour drive *yawn* but i will be there around 7 or 8 am . If anyone cant meet up in the lobby its ok i have a cell phone so we could just call and find one another lol.

If you're going to be looking on Friday I'll be there as Wolfwood (Trigun), complete with confessional and a "Confess your sins for cheap" sign. If we find each other I'll let you get into Heaven for free. :rolleyes:

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 01:18 AM
lol thx i would love to be able to go into heaven for free. i was listening to Heaven by DJ sammy when you said that lol.

Chiri
08-24-2003, 05:46 AM
cyborg_mermaid: Were you at Otakon? I think I signed you're wooden church with "I love the Devil, - Genrou" ..and I was Tasuki..^_^

KaineMaxwell
08-24-2003, 08:52 AM
11;40 am Saturday still right?

I'll be "Summer Beach Bum" Keitaro...with my sign likely just not on me till I get to the hotel. ^_^

tristasusen
08-24-2003, 10:20 AM
thats cool that ur going as wolfwood, im going has vash on friday and most likely saturday...maybe we can meet and get some pictures going...i dont think i will be able to go eat with you guys on saturday but i will stop by and say hi and greet and meet. on friday i can do the same, so where r u guys gonna be at. and im so happy only 3 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KaineMaxwell
08-24-2003, 04:03 PM
Anyone wanna meet at Penn Station if they're coming in late as well?

Rinoa1022
08-24-2003, 05:02 PM
im comming late at penn. im scared i wont find the place lol. im so not a city person. ill prob just be ed since i dont have time do make a nice outfit yet lol. but thats what fashion schools for :) as for cells if anyone wants to make it easy to find people you can im me and ill give mine. sns rinoa1022 :)

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 08:12 PM
ok i dont get to get to register in my hotel till 4 pm >.<# So ill be at the con pretty early on friday. Were exactly is penn?

KaineMaxwell
08-24-2003, 08:41 PM
Rinoa, sent you a PM.

cyborg_mermaid
08-24-2003, 08:42 PM
cyborg_mermaid: Were you at Otakon? I think I signed you're wooden church with "I love the Devil, - Genrou" ..and I was Tasuki..^_^

I was at Otakon but I was Tifa Lockheart that time. n.n

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 08:45 PM
Kaine i didnt get it. ill send her one 2.

hey cyborg mermaid have you made up your mind were you wanna meet up at?

cyborg_mermaid
08-24-2003, 08:47 PM
thats cool that ur going as wolfwood, im going has vash on friday and most likely saturday...maybe we can meet and get some pictures going...i dont think i will be able to go eat with you guys on saturday but i will stop by and say hi and greet and meet. on friday i can do the same, so where r u guys gonna be at. and im so happy only 3 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, I'm going to BAAF mainly for the cosplay anyway so getting a few pics in will make me do a Fan Dance or something up that happy-ish alley. Since I'm only going Friday I'll try and find you in the lobby meeting area but you're more likely to find me 'cause I'll have a huge sign on a stick over my head. ^^; I'll put my username on the back though so everyone can find me.

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 08:52 PM
lol ok thats sounds great. that will make it pretty easy lol.

cyborg_mermaid
08-24-2003, 08:53 PM
Kaine i didnt get it. ill send her one 2.

hey cyborg mermaid have you made up your mind were you wanna meet up at?

Err...I prefer the lobby of the hotel just 'cause that'll be where my party is going to go first. They like to shop ALOT, in terms of when I still have no clue--depends if I take the Metro or drive.

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 08:55 PM
then what time are you getting there on saturday most of us will meet at 11:40 but theres no specific time at the lobby on friday. so ill give you the power to make up the time lol.

cyborg_mermaid
08-24-2003, 09:00 PM
then what time are you getting there on saturday most of us will meet at 11:40 but theres no specific time at the lobby on friday. so ill give you the power to make up the time lol.

I dunno if I can go Saturday, low budget, if I do go on Saturday I'll most likely be alone so I can make it by the set time.

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 09:13 PM
ok i cant wait to see you! and i cant wait to see everyone else! AHHH i cant wait its 5 days away!

tristasusen
08-24-2003, 09:55 PM
i dont think u need to put ur username in the back of the sign...we dont want u to make it look ghetto. if i see u ill just ask u if ur u :)

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 10:08 PM
Hey whats veryones names if you dont mind telling. if you do mind you dont have to. mine is Robert or rob or robby or anything of the sort.

tristasusen
08-24-2003, 10:12 PM
my name is roberto...hey we have the same name...kinda

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 10:15 PM
kewl im spanish 2 tho so my name can also be roberto lol.

tristasusen
08-24-2003, 10:18 PM
hey what happened to my signature :untrust:...well anyway im not spanish...im brazilian...well my parent r brazilian....what spanish country r ur parent or u from from?

tristasusen
08-24-2003, 10:20 PM
GRRRRRRR :miffed: :bigcry: my signature is missing :blubber: whats going on :bigcry:

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 10:22 PM
im from peurto Rico well my parents are lol.

I cant wait to go to the con! its driving me nuts!

this will be my first con.

Rinoa1022
08-24-2003, 10:24 PM
im nici!!!! i might be a lil late cause im prob getting there like 11:30ish but ill be around by 12 :)

tristasusen
08-24-2003, 10:24 PM
mines too :)

Shadowlvr
08-24-2003, 10:40 PM
im gunna go to bed ill cya tommarow guys!

KaineMaxwell
08-24-2003, 11:01 PM
11:40 am's good in the lobby on Saturday. Rinoa, my friend and I can meet you at Penn when we arrive at 11:35ish. Give us 5-10 min to walk to the hotel. 12 at the latest.

Chiri
08-25-2003, 06:20 AM
Aww..damn wrong person, then ^_^ Hehe *sweatdrop* (I got the Otakon part right, at least! lol)

I hope I get there by 11:40..turns out we're driving up now. @__@ Leaving around 8:30 from Southampton, on Long Island.

But if I be late, ah, whatever...I bet I would see you all milling around the con later on in the day. *grins*

Just fixed up my tessen, it's ready for BAAF ^_^ But in the process, I burned the whole top layer of my skin off on my left hand, middle finger knuckle...owchie. X_X

Also fixed up my Chichiri staff for my cousin, too, and checked the condition of the cape, hat, and prayer beads :)

Shadowlvr
08-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Ok so weve mainly got the days set up and time.

Who is bringing extra people. Like im bringing my friend john.. lol hes sttempting to make a Dante costume in like a week *laughs* now i feel bad for laughing lol. So you will see a Tall Sephiroth or if im not dressed up as Sephiroth the day i meet any of you then ill be a 6 ft kid with black hair lol.

My friend john is really short like 5'3 so i dont think itll be hard to find a 6 ft guy and a 5'3 ft guy walkin around lol.

(((((((((Cant wait til con >.<#))))))))))

I talked to rinoa on AIM so ive got her cell phone number and ill be able to find her easy. then im meeting Kaine i guess on saturday at 11:30-12:00 AM in the lobby. and that goes the same for Chiri i think lol. And il be haging out with tristasusen
for all three days i think because hes going for all three days just like me. And then after were all together as a group When we go to the party late at night on saturday thats when well meet up with Anna the DJ lol.

Theres the whole plan enjoy! ^___^

Shadowlvr
08-25-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey whos going to arrive at penn station cause maybe i can go and pick u's up if you dont wanna walk the 8 blocks to the hotel lol.

KaineMaxwell
08-25-2003, 02:33 PM
hey Shadow I'll be arriving at Penn 11:35ish so if you wanna meet up with me, my friend and Rinoa and we'll all go to the hotel then that'll be great. IM me sometime.

Shadowlvr
08-25-2003, 02:35 PM
ok i will im gunna im on AIM.

cyborg_mermaid
08-25-2003, 02:58 PM
I may be bringing along like...3 or 4 people. They aren't cosplaying though, they're not as big as I am about it.

Shadowlvr
08-25-2003, 03:02 PM
well make them wana cosplay by blinding them with our beautiful cosplay costumes *hmph* lol

tristasusen
08-25-2003, 03:03 PM
im going with other friends, and their little brother and sister, so maybe they can say hi too. but i dont think i will be able to hang out with u guys for a long time, cause i have to take care of them. Since i am the oldest :sulk: and they may wanna look around :untrust:

tristasusen
08-25-2003, 03:07 PM
So how do u guys and girls look like? see my avatar, i look just like shinji...lol...thats what alot of people say

cyborg_mermaid
08-25-2003, 03:17 PM
My webcam is in my profile, just go look at it.

Shadowlvr
08-25-2003, 03:36 PM
were am i meeeting u Cyborg_Mermaid???

cyborg_mermaid
08-25-2003, 03:38 PM
Lobby of the hotel? o.o As to when I still have no clue, most likely I'm taking the Metro so I'll have to see the schedules there.

That reminds me, who else wants to meet me? o.o;;; I kinda never took note of it ^^;

Shadowlvr
08-25-2003, 03:53 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=19226&page=1&pp=15 thats the link to my thread that has pictures of me.

Hey cyborg_mermaid were all meeting together. so well have a pretty decent sized group. ^_^

cyborg_mermaid
08-25-2003, 04:00 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=19226&page=1&pp=15 thats the link to my thread that has pictures of me.

Hey cyborg_mermaid were all meeting together. so well have a pretty decent sized group. ^_^

Someone's a bishounen..XD

KaineMaxwell
08-25-2003, 04:21 PM
Well Shadowlvr's meeting me and my friend and Rinoa 11:35-11:40ish at Penn Station on Saturday...

Chiri
08-25-2003, 04:50 PM
Extra people? Ahh..friends. Yes I have friends ^_^;

Lindsay-not dressing up
Jen-Chichiri
Joanna-Kouji

Not sure if they will be WITH me at the time, they may run off to do their own thing. *shrugs* I know Chichiri'll be hanging around me like glue, because it's her first con.

^_^ See you all then.

KaineMaxwell
08-25-2003, 05:49 PM
hey Shadow, who else would we be meeting at Penn Station then besides you, Rinoa, myself and my friend? And who's waiting for us at the lobby?

Rinoa1022
08-25-2003, 08:40 PM
i have friends going! all first con as well as me :) not sure how many thou....mabe like 3-4?

KaineMaxwell
08-25-2003, 09:14 PM
Well then we'll have a nice little party heading to the hotel, now won't we?

tristasusen
08-25-2003, 10:10 PM
im walking from penn to the hotel

ChiiProductions
08-26-2003, 02:31 AM
ahhh Sephiroth *cuddles* ^_~
wow i was second to post.. and i had to read alll that >.< u ppl post too much.. Sumone im me i'll trade cell numbers ^_^;;
Ooooh Ooooh i'll be going all weekend now yay
*happy dance*
umm i dunoo what i costume i am doing when..
maybe i should my nina from ultra manaic but no one knew me at otakon *cries*
My chii is loved by many ^_^ but the wig pisses me off
>.< maybe i should do my iron cat girl outfit..
But steve bennett hasn't seen it yet he might get mad >.< ahhhhhhhhhhh
*bangs head on wall*
ok i'm better now..
So i am confused where we meeting??

cyborg_mermaid
08-26-2003, 02:47 AM
Totally off subject--->Just 'cause I'd prefer all your guys' opinions; should I go with Lust-Angel Wolfwood or crossplay Wolfwood?

Chiri
08-26-2003, 06:36 AM
Hmmm..not sure, but crossplay Wolfwood sounds interesting ^_^;;

*raises hand* Lobby for me, if I can make it in time.

KaineMaxwell
08-26-2003, 07:27 AM
Do Wolfwood!

Shadowlvr
08-26-2003, 03:54 PM
OK Kaine you and i are meeting with rinoa at the station. Then we will meet up with everyone else at the lobby.

Ok im also going to IM ChiiProductions because she going for all three days and i could meet up with her on friday Same goes to tristasusen.

Chiri, and cyborg_mermaid When are you guys going?? Are you going to meet us at Penn or at the Hotel lobby?? And what day 2. Lol i kno you guys must have said this b4 but i forgot sorry ^_^;;

Everyone IM me at Jettboy11.... i kno its a corny name but i got it three years ago *shuffles feet* lol

I feel bad for ChiiProductions you had to read all this >_< i guess we do post a lot but we gotta keep in contact ya kno lol. And hey im gunna get your cell phone number when i IM you ill give you mine 2 :D

*thinking* am i forgeting anything... OHHH yea i am.

Im leaving Wendsday im going to stay in ohio for a day and then im leaving for BAAF on thursday at like 10 PM itll take me 7 hours to get there so ill be there reallllly early on friday. lol *sigh*

cyborg_mermaid
08-26-2003, 04:28 PM
I'm going on Friday, taking the Metro at 9:15 most likely. If so I'm arriving in the city at 10:30. So I'll probably be in the lobby area of the Hotel at 11 or so. If anyone wants my cell number I'll give it to ya, just Priv. Message me.

ChiiProductions
08-26-2003, 04:35 PM
the lobby now that i think about it is small...very small... better to meet up on the second floor it's bigger.. but it's up to u guys ^_^...
*runs off to finish a last mintue costume idea*
O.o...i wonder is i can make it by fri... hmmm..
yay yay i added u to my b/l Shadowlvr ^_~
Hey if u guys want i know 2 ddr places near the con
yay cosplay ddr that would be fun ^_^;;
yeah u guys do post to much i keep refreshing the page ^_^;;
anywho *jumps for joy* it's almost here

cyborg_mermaid
08-26-2003, 04:39 PM
Wai! DDR, DDR! :D

shmonkers
08-26-2003, 08:16 PM
I'll be there!!! Most likely only Saturday though!

I won't be dressed up though since I'm new to all this and this sneaked up on me so fast!

But I will take pics and upload them!

- shmonk

Shadowlvr
08-26-2003, 09:56 PM
hey shmonk what time do ya wanna meet up , and were??

KaineMaxwell
08-26-2003, 10:12 PM
OK Kaine you and i are meeting with rinoa at the station. Then we will meet up with everyone else at the lobby.

When we meet in Penn we should phone one the people at the hotel lobby waiting for us to let them know we're on our way. Then when we get o the lobby around 11:55ish head up for the cosplay.com photoshoot.

Shadowlvr
08-26-2003, 10:21 PM
ok that sounds good im gunna have so much fun!

shmonkers
08-26-2003, 10:39 PM
Hey there Shadow!

Not sure yet since my schedule isn't fixed for that day. I'll try to get there early but dont know the exact time. I'll just keep reading this thread until we all decide on some sort of meeting spot.

Shoot I don't even know how you guys look! lol

- shmonk

Chiri
08-27-2003, 06:01 AM
Meow!! Okay---My friends and I are piling into a car and driving there...only a two-three hour ride for us. ^_^

We're leaving around 8:30, notice I said "around" @_@ lol

Sooo...I might be there (there as in lobby) around 11:45-Noon.

And Like I mentioned before, if I somehow, for some reason, can't make the meetingplace in the lobby, I will most likely see you (or you will see me) in the halls somewhere. If ya do, grab me and pull me away! XP

Con in four days, and I got a decent paycheck on payday yesterday! (YAY! I can buy out the dealer's room now...Bwahahaha!)

Oh, yes, and I am going Saturday. POSSIBLY Sunday.

KaineMaxwell
08-27-2003, 07:10 AM
And don't forget once we all meet at the lobby at 11:45 we should head up for the cosplay.com photoshoot at 12!

Chiri
08-27-2003, 07:14 AM
Hai! *fist in air*

blackmadonna
08-27-2003, 08:00 AM
Yar, I'll be there on Friday and Saturday.. hopefully I'll see some people at the cosplay.com photo shoot :D :D

blackmadonna
08-27-2003, 08:01 AM
Oh yeah, and Friday I'm not cosplaying.. but Saturday I'll be going as EGL Mana XD

ki kuru kitty
08-27-2003, 12:12 PM
Should we try something that will have us reconize each other. Anyone can just shout at me if they need me. Also for many of the outsiders worried about over spending for food I can give advise on where to eat. Also the Port Authority was a popular spot to eat last year especially since there a DDR machine next to the bowling Alley.

KaineMaxwell
08-27-2003, 01:04 PM
Always try to wear some color item to recoginze one another like most you guys tried at otakon? *shrug*

Anyhow I'll be with a small group and those who remember my friend, the bug guy in some the group shots from the 6/1 picnic, should recoginze us..I guess.

cyborg_mermaid
08-27-2003, 01:15 PM
I'll just have a sign on a stick saying "Confess your sins." or "Con Repentance Discount." But you get the idea so I'll stick out, just look up a bit.

KaineMaxwell
08-27-2003, 01:39 PM
I'll give you a couple pennies.

tristasusen
08-27-2003, 01:46 PM
Ill be with a whole bunch of Jrocker, so ill know me

cyborg_mermaid
08-27-2003, 04:02 PM
I'll give you a couple pennies.

Yes, profits already! >D -Fan Dance-

Chiri
08-28-2003, 06:36 AM
I think it's pretty easy to spot a huge, silvery fan and bright BRIGHT orange hair...X_X

The Chichiri I met at Otakon said that he could spot me ANYWHERE because of my hair, I stuck out so much XP I guess that's a good thing...?

Anyways, I guess I'll bring a purple ribbon and put it on my tag...but I don't think it'll show...and I'm frickin' wearing purple (just about the entirety of my costume, heh heh) So I'll forget about that. :D

-Chiri
BAAF: The only good thing happening before school, until life gets crappy again X_X

KaineMaxwell
08-28-2003, 07:35 AM
So we'll all gather in the lobby 11;40ish and eat lunch, roam, etc from there? Likely meet up again for the photoshoots too.

KaineMaxwell
08-28-2003, 03:24 PM
Hey for Shadowlvr and Rinoa, since we're arriving roughly around 11:35-11;40 at Penn you wanna meet at the security desk upstairs in Penn or down by the McDonalds at the LIRR (the NYO meeting spot)?

Rinoa1022
08-28-2003, 03:37 PM
whatever is easyer to find! lol im so lost in the city

KaineMaxwell
08-28-2003, 03:53 PM
Security desk is big and one those things you can't miss when coming upstairs off the platforms in the main area before the newstands and eateries. You coming on the LIRR or where?

ChiiProductions
08-28-2003, 09:26 PM
ahhhh i'm confused !!! >.< where are we meeting??

KaineMaxwell
08-29-2003, 07:24 AM
Well Rinoa, Shadowlvr and I are meeting in Penn Station. We figured we'll meet everyone else in the hotel lobby at 11:40ish to 12 and go from there.

Rinoa1022
08-30-2003, 08:58 PM
grrr i couldnt find u! at the train station i was kinda hard to miss with my ballons and all but no luck lol. the only person i met was rob lol who is very cool! yay! so yea sry people i couldnt find! :(

cyborg_mermaid
08-30-2003, 09:04 PM
I couldn't go today, went Friday but not today or tomorrow, my parents are freakin' evil that way. Tell everyone I'm sorry I couldn't show up. ;-; I'm totally serious too.

Chiri
08-31-2003, 08:32 AM
Waghhhh! Only person I met was Kaine (WHEE! Sorry I couldn't hang out much longer than I did...I was being literally dragged by that chain ye saw bahha XP)

I tried to find you before I left (around 5:30)..or rather, was dragged out...but I couldn't! ;_; ... Noooo...Needed to give one more hug ^_^;;

It was real cool meeting you, though! I was like....EH?! O_O *glomp* Then this girl caught our glomp short as she wanted a Tasuki glomp too o_o; Naaaa...*sweatdrop*

KaineMaxwell
08-31-2003, 09:03 AM
I hung out with Victor and Chiiproductions most the day but while roaming on the 5th floor i ended up meeting Chiri, Hikaru and everyone else just about!

yukitoLeonheart
08-31-2003, 10:01 AM
Shadowlvr really kind of copped oput, whioch I found weird since he started this forum. Me and the GORGEOUS (seriously I was like damn girl you got it going on) cyborg mermaid hung out a lot and I kept seeing her asking if she saw him. He didn't even return the lovely girls calls. I am just worried if he is ok. Everyone I met, though, it was amazing. I had a blast. If you saw someone in a red jacket with like frills with Pink hair who looked like a rockstar that was me. It was fun, although the people working there were jerks. Don't get me started. "Um you can't stand there you must move" everyone moves two feet. 15 minutes later "um........" same thing. It was funny

KaineMaxwell
08-31-2003, 11:07 AM
Yeah Shadowlvr showed up later as his Sephiroth.

Rinoa1022
08-31-2003, 11:55 AM
ahhh i saw u leonheart u looked really cool lol. Shadowlvr didnt have his phone the first day i tink so that might be why lol.

KaineMaxwell
08-31-2003, 12:50 PM
Sorry we missed one another Rinoa. :(

Rinoa1022
08-31-2003, 01:04 PM
yea lol mega bad luck :( i tink the whole train mistake i made might have caused that lol.

tristasusen
08-31-2003, 08:48 PM
i saw u guys and took pic of all u guys,well at least the people who were cosplaying, and not until i got home and read this post that i remenber it was u guys and i didnt even say hi :untrust:

cyborg_mermaid
08-31-2003, 10:35 PM
Shadowlvr really kind of copped oput, whioch I found weird since he started this forum. Me and the GORGEOUS (seriously I was like damn girl you got it going on) cyborg mermaid hung out a lot and I kept seeing her asking if she saw him. He didn't even return the lovely girls calls. I am just worried if he is ok. Everyone I met, though, it was amazing. I had a blast. If you saw someone in a red jacket with like frills with Pink hair who looked like a rockstar that was me. It was fun, although the people working there were jerks. Don't get me started. "Um you can't stand there you must move" everyone moves two feet. 15 minutes later "um........" same thing. It was funny

-Glomp- At least our part of the meetup worked, I thought your cosplay was HOT. I know I wouldn't be brave enough to wear that for a con. XD

yukitoLeonheart
09-01-2003, 02:38 AM
I am glad then, I was just like awwwwwwww poor Wolfwood because you should always be EARLY for the girl, not late. But it's ok, I know Rob meant the best and is a sweety.

Chiri
09-01-2003, 06:35 AM
Yesh, security was very tight---it got irritating and made it very hard for me to STOP for two seconds to look around for people!! X_X...The amount of people made it hard to find everyone...Ahck!

Not to mention I was being dragged around by Kouji on a chain ^_^;;; I had little time to do anything but stop and look around for anybody I would recognize (I was like...I hope people will spot me and help me out here LOL)

-Chiri

Chiri
09-01-2003, 06:38 AM
Yeah Shadowlvr showed up later as his Sephiroth.

Hmm...I saw a Sephiroth standing with you (Kaine)...or around you, I guess..and I was like...is that him? (Shadowlvr) *staring at him*

...If it was, I was right across from him, staring at him and wondering...LOL...

KaineMaxwell
09-01-2003, 09:04 PM
Yesh, security was very tight---it got irritating and made it very hard for me to STOP for two seconds to look around for people!! X_X...The amount of people made it hard to find everyone...Ahck!

Not to mention I was being dragged around by Kouji on a chain ^_^;;; I had little time to do anything but stop and look around for anybody I would recognize (I was like...I hope people will spot me and help me out here LOL)

-Chiri
yeah when you went to hug me you kinda joked yourself a bit. :P And yeah, that Sephiroth with me was Shadowlvr.

Shadowlvr
09-01-2003, 10:18 PM
*SIGH* hey i didnt comp out >.<# i lost my cell phone on friday and i couldent call you guys. then when i found it.. it was already saturday. so i charged it and went out to the con again. When i got there i called Rinoa and then i met up with her. on the way to meet her and her group of 4 i met up with kaine which was sort of an accident lol. i was looking at him like"that looks like KaineMaxwell from Cosplay" then they came up to me and was like hey are you shadow lvr. and yuppers there i met Chiiproductions, Kaine and two other people. I then left to go meet with rinoa. and then lost kaines group. so i went with rinoa for like 2 hours. Once i got back to my hotel and changed out of my costume i saw Chiiproductions again. and another time on sunday. So i didnt comp out on what i had said. For anyone i pissed off sorry.

ChiiProductions
09-01-2003, 10:25 PM
*SIGH* hey i didnt comp out >.<# i lost my cell phone on friday and i couldent call you guys. then when i found it.. it was already saturday. so i charged it and went out to the con again. When i got there i called Rinoa and then i met up with her. on the way to meet her and her group of 4 i met up with kaine which was sort of an accident lol. i was looking at him like"that looks like KaineMaxwell from Cosplay" then they came up to me and was like hey are you shadow lvr. and yuppers there i met Chiiproductions, Kaine and two other people. I then left to go meet with rinoa. and then lost kaines group. so i went with rinoa for like 2 hours. Once i got back to my hotel and changed out of my costume i saw Chiiproductions again. and another time on sunday. So i didnt comp out on what i had said. For anyone i pissed off sorry.
>.< hey i walked over to u first...not KaineMaxwell *cries*
I feel un loved now..

cyborg_mermaid
09-01-2003, 10:29 PM

-glomp- Don't worry, I forgive you. Next coming 'con we need to try harder.

Shadowlvr
09-01-2003, 10:40 PM
yes i will velcro my phone to my arm *think* that would be pretty kewl. lol

Chiri
09-02-2003, 06:36 AM
Kaine: Bwahahha...I always do that XP I'm sooo weird, yesh I am

First meetings, I'm always nervous! (A little..) So that explains it, too @_@;

KaineMaxwell
09-02-2003, 09:45 AM
>.< hey i walked over to u first...not KaineMaxwell *cries*
I feel un loved now..
*hugs CHii* I had a blast hanging out with you and Victor. We definitly gotta do this again sometime.

tristasusen
09-02-2003, 10:24 AM
For sure next year ill carry around a sign that says, im tristasusen from cosplay.com, and u guys will know who i am.

Shadowlvr
09-02-2003, 01:41 PM
*hugs chii* k i saw you first XD

Sorahana
09-02-2003, 02:11 PM
I'll wear a sign too so people will recognize me lol XD.
I only met one person from the BAAF forums lol XD. And other people from the boards said they saw me but i didn't see them lol XD.