PDA

View Full Version : Skit Help

Forte.EXE
08-15-2003, 01:55 PM
I'm New at cosplaying.This is gonna be my second time.Anyways I would like to hear your opinions on thjis little one minute skit.

I run on stage and stop in the center muttering about how i cannot find Arc and various other things.I ask the audence if they've seen him.When they say no.I mutter some more and comment on how I really should Get some practice in and I pick a "Random Audiance member".
(Read:Uncle) We ham it up for a second but,before the dual starts something chaches my attention and I postpone the Dual.

betani
08-16-2003, 11:24 PM
sounds cool, but what convention are you doing it at? a lot have it in the rules that all participants have to be on stage. check the rules and if they're unclear email the person organizing it. if they let you, it sounds like it could be a great skit.

Forte.EXE
08-17-2003, 12:37 PM
sounds cool, but what convention are you doing it at? a lot have it in the rules that all participants have to be on stage. check the rules and if they're unclear email the person organizing it. if they let you, it sounds like it could be a great skit.

I'm gonna be doing it at Nekocon.And thanks for the vote of confidence.(^-^)

Hoshikuzu
09-04-2003, 07:24 PM
Sounds like a fun sketch but yeah the having someone offstage thing might be difficult. Most cons have a fit about someone coming on or off the stage. Why? I dunno but they do. Also if you do choose to do combat be careful...they like to spaz about that too :). Good luck!

PS
Were you by chance the Navi at Wizard con?

Forte.EXE
09-05-2003, 03:34 PM
Sounds like a fun sketch but yeah the having someone offstage thing might be difficult. Most cons have a fit about someone coming on or off the stage. Why? I dunno but they do. Also if you do choose to do combat be careful...they like to spaz about that too :). Good luck!

PS
Were you by chance the Navi at Wizard con?

Well He's not gonna really be on stage.And It sucks that cons like to spaz at every little detail...Anyway,Thanks! (^_^)

PS:No. Sorry.

RainAlvaran
09-05-2003, 03:37 PM
I dunno, I saw a run-on thing at AnimeNext last year. It was pretty funny too. a "Got Pocky" Ad. ^_^ I guess if you go about it in an organized fashion they shouldn't have a problem with it. *roots for you*

tekuno
09-05-2003, 07:31 PM
who are you cosplaying as? someone from arc the lad?

Forte.EXE
09-08-2003, 03:22 PM
who are you cosplaying as? someone from arc the lad?

Yep! I'm going as Elk.

By the way Nice pic. Tekuno

tekuno
09-08-2003, 07:01 PM
i see, i wasn't too sure who you were going to be because you didn't specify, it sounds like it could work. do you have an ark to go with?

thanks, i found a scan from the rockman.exe manga, took this picture and colored it, i like it ^^

Forte.EXE
09-10-2003, 03:32 PM
i see, i wasn't too sure who you were going to be because you didn't specify, it sounds like it could work. do you have an ark to go with?

No, I do not have an Arc to go with at this time.(Make things a Hell of a lot easier though.)

PS:I hate the english lanugage.