PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cosplayers and lolita wearing people in Aomori-ken

lXuXsXt
08-30-2009, 10:58 PM
Hello. I am an American living in Japan. I've lived here for two years and will probably remain for one more. I would like to meet other people with similar interests where i live, but unfortunately, I am surrounded by military and I do not know enough Japanese to converse with the locals (but I am learning). If anyone lives close enough to me to start a conversation, please notify me. Also, I am looking for Lolita people in the area. It's hard to find many people who are into lolita, and I would love to have a lolita get together some time.

violetsky
11-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Hi, it sounds like your near Misawa? I live in Hirosaki which is about an hour away, but if you ever want to meet up, send me a pm :) I have another friend here who also cosplays and we want to possibly organize something ^_^

xtrishax
12-20-2009, 04:43 AM
Oh! You're in Aomori?! Hey! I'm in Misawa! I love to cosplay! I'm living here until 2011 ^^ I've been looking for people who are interested in cosplaying also! Which part of Aomori are you from? I'm in Misawa