PDA

View Full Version : Black Out

lainey
08-15-2003, 03:48 PM
Just got power on...

*dies*

I've been working on my costume...just waiting to use the sewing machine...
i was hand sewing instead in the dark LoL

JustinCredible
08-15-2003, 10:45 PM
Just got power on...

*dies*

I've been working on my costume...just waiting to use the sewing machine...
i was hand sewing instead in the dark LoL

The mean streets of Brampton are back online... booyah!
:chatah:

Now back to your regular schedule chatting...

archangeli
08-16-2003, 11:36 PM
*does the happy dance*

hmm... what exactly IS the happy dance??

*leaves*

nuriko001
08-17-2003, 12:28 AM
i got INTERNET FINNALLY!!!!!!

stupid black out..:(..thought my iron was the cuase AHHAHAHA

Minakolabelle
08-17-2003, 12:29 AM
Same here XD the power went out just as a pluged in my iron XD

Keurblitz
08-17-2003, 12:44 AM
I was shrink wrapping stuff at work and then.... boom.... No air conditioning makes keurblitz sad.... Though I did get to see mars

HarukaTenoh
08-17-2003, 07:50 AM
Lol, last time there was a blackout in the area, I thought my room blew a fuse in the house :D Way too many running electronics in my room.

lainey
08-17-2003, 09:29 AM
LoL
I was just sitting their like a doof, waiting for the electricity to come back on.
After 10 minutes, I was like...eh?

xiola
08-17-2003, 01:46 PM
haha i'm such a geek, i was watching ST:DS9 while i was cutting out pattern pieces. then it started flickering static really annoyingly before it went out. then everything went out just before i was going to start sewing my pieces together and throw some new fabric in the washing maching and i was like ".............."

but then i called my friend, and his dad told me it was out everywhere. so i just kind of resigned myself to a stupid annoying evening with no light. which was annoying because it was the first day all week i was actually making GOOD progress -_-

i think it's pretty much just karma's version of "go stand in the corner and think about what you've done" as far as technology-dependance and the environment goes, but we're all pretentious adults and corporations don't listen, so no one learned much from it other than "ooh, pretty stars... ok, the internet's back on, FINALLY!" (this includes me, btw. and i have always hated not being able to turn on lights.) :P

Kia
08-17-2003, 05:20 PM
lol, yeah. Everytime I walked into my room the first thing I did was go to turn on my light, but DUH, nothign came on. ^_^ I told my mom and she just laughed at me.

lainey
08-17-2003, 06:12 PM
i did the exact same thing LoL
it's something we do automatically without even thinking

mikcy
08-19-2003, 11:18 AM
lol, yeah. Everytime I walked into my room the first thing I did was go to turn on my light, but DUH, nothign came on. ^_^ I told my mom and she just laughed at me.

lmao I did the same thing everytime I went to the washroom. XD I was like *turns switch up, but no lights* oh yeah no power. oops.

I was at Pacific Mall when it happened. O.o; My friends and I were upstairs and the lights went off, but the two non helpful lights at the ceiling. We thought either we're going to be hostages(sp?) or green gas would come from the vents. XD Lmao.

My dad had internet. >.>; Damn UPS computer and laptop. Too bad I wasn't at my dads...