PDA

View Full Version : CN2003- Who are you going to be?

East&WestGaijin
08-15-2003, 10:01 PM
Kenney: We, The East and West Gaijin, went to AN2003 as Solid Snake and A Zeonic Colonel- and are now going to CNAnime as Tseng and Reno of The Turks from FFVII, and Ginji and Akabane from Get Backers.

We just wanna know who everyone else is for CN03.

Barks: I'm looking forward to seeing some FF7 cosplayers too. Also, with that in mind, we're planning on giving off one big surprise for all you congoers, so <Initial D style?> "Don't miss it".</Initial D style>

HarukaTenoh
08-15-2003, 11:12 PM
Going to dress up as Haruka Tenoh from Sailor Moon S. Predictable enough :)

Kikoro
08-15-2003, 11:23 PM
I will be going as Hitomi Kanzaki from the Escaflowne movie. Only on Saturday though.

JustinCredible
08-15-2003, 11:46 PM
Listerine... the action hero for your mouth... umm... I believe Saturday and Sunday (expecially at the SummerSlam viewing at the Paramount!!! :bigtu: )

East&WestGaijin
08-16-2003, 12:24 AM
Hahahaha... Really? The Listerine guy? That'll be something to see. I'll be sure to say hi to you. Those are pretty good commercials.

We also have a pretty big Get Backers cosplay group. I will be Ginji Amano, and my associate will be Kurodo Akabane.

Minakolabelle
08-16-2003, 01:00 AM
Toshiya, Toshiya and more Toshiya possibally some kaoru or some Alamo action too

SohjiroX
08-16-2003, 04:36 AM
I'm planning on about well, I'll just say, dont ask how I'm doing these its more of time and such, since its my first long distants con.

Tsuzuki
fan service Tsuzuki
Tatsumi
Muraki
Injured Van
Chris from KoF
Custom WoG
Seiichiro from X, the dark guy.
and a quick if possible Goyjo when I arrive.

xiola
08-16-2003, 05:38 AM
friday: ghetto jack sparrow style pirate (well, i know the jacket and hat will be Good, coz they're coming along happily enough, but i dunno about the rest -_-)
saturday: pirogoeth CG illustration costume (will probably change into that one at the con... people on the subway wouldn't get it and would end up thinking i'm some sort of xena bondage ho ~_~;;)
saturday evening: ninja
sunday: ghetto pirate, or whatever my friends bully me into if it's available in my closet from previous years and i'm still willing to wear it :P

lainey
08-16-2003, 10:25 AM
i'm not sure which days to wear what O_o

however... so far...

Friday: Popstar Yuna
Saturday: Gunner Yuna
Sunday: Gunner Yuna
O_o

Kikoro
08-16-2003, 10:56 AM
Sohjirox, you mean Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei? cause if you do you are going to get glomped big time by me. i love Tsuzuki! and if you go as Injured Van, try to find me, id love to get pics with you cause im going as Hitomi.

SohjiroX
08-16-2003, 03:07 PM
yaeh I'm doing both, and I'm doing two kinds of Tsuzuki's, regular and a special one I thought up, heheheh in anycase um I wont mind one bit just be careful if you find me in the special one, you'll see. in anycase, um I dont know the hotel or place this is all at so I am going to be a bit lost, but if you know a place where i could meet you and you know what days you are doing hitomi and such, I could time outfits around it.

Vanity Fading
08-16-2003, 03:30 PM
I'll be going as May from Guilty Gear X all 3 days -_-

Chosuke
08-16-2003, 04:24 PM
Well here goes.. Don't slap me if I you don't see them either. My plans tend to change..ALOT -__-;

Saladin
Son Goku
Van <normal or dragonslayer V.>
Yes.. the one I wa supposed to be wearing for AN but got too laszy and poor for -__-;

coscrew
08-16-2003, 05:05 PM
Crono and Marle again.. boo for no new costumes! *shakes fist at self*

appleyukari
08-16-2003, 06:14 PM
Friday + Sunday: Sakura from Sakura Taisen in her Kimono
Saturday: Secret Costume from a RPG game that's gonna be on sale in Sept ^^ (but I've played the Japanese vers. so whatever about that)

Kisa
08-16-2003, 08:51 PM
I don't have a costume I'm all excited about anymore.
I hate the world.

Limeyaku
08-20-2003, 03:14 AM
well said kisa. well said. *applauds*

im only going saturday and im being joan from war of genesis along with a christian, rien, saladin, ran, asurei and possibly an embla.

then again...*echoes kisa*

Erilan
08-20-2003, 03:21 AM
A Summoner from Final Fantasy Tactics.

That is all.

mikcy
08-20-2003, 07:01 AM
who the hell knows *shrugs and walks away*

Chosuke
08-20-2003, 04:10 PM
Definitely Van now.
Dropped the dragon slayer bit though.. finsiehd the armor.. but it jsut looks silly without the claw :/

so yep, my list is still:

Van
Saladin
Goku

Cole
08-20-2003, 08:33 PM
I'll be going as Cloud from FF7. I hope I'm the only Cloud there, my costume is ok, but it would suck if it were compaired to anyone with skill ^_^;;

Kisa
08-20-2003, 10:28 PM
"Beaten, Battered, Post-Crucified, CLAMP Gakuen Kamui" from X that no one who has seen the TV show will know.

"One of twentyMillion Miho's"-Megatokyo

"Pre-Seigaku Ryoma with Tennisracket-shaped bag"-PoT

heki-chan
08-21-2003, 02:16 AM
mmmmmm i dunno yet...

for sure
saturday --> Gambler yuna (aiya...chilly LOL)

n thts all thts for sure^_^; bcuz im a turd. and i was lazy this summer :)

Chosuke
08-21-2003, 10:12 AM
Kisa: You're still doing PoT? Yay!
I guess me and Scoti should bring our stuff then and meet up with ya for photos!..so it can be rudolph and seigaku!

Ryukka
08-21-2003, 12:57 PM
Friday: Rikku FFX
Saturday: Millia Range GGX2 (if its finished in time, still needs alot of work x_x)
Sunday: Don't know, we'll see what happens

Mage
08-21-2003, 03:42 PM
Ya know, the con is tomorrow and I still haven't decided my costume line-up. Frick...I wish I'd had time to make a MegaTokyo costume...who knows when I'll get to see Piro again....T_T *sniffle* Oh well...at least I'll get to see Kisa's pretty pretty Miho. ^_^ *hugs*

In any case, I'm *pretty sure* that Friday = Blacksmith. Mind you, tomorrow I'll be sitting at the dealer booth working on other costume stuff and finishing off my boyfriend's male blacksmith costume....^^;;; So..umm..yeah... ._.;

Saturday, during the day I'll be wearing Embla so I can get pictures with Limeyaku and crew. ^_^v Up until I have to change for the masq. As for Sunday...I really don't know. =/ I want to re-wear Setsuna...but I didn't have time to finish/improve since AN...and I want to re-wear Xianghua, but I'll wait until there's another Soul Calibur cosplayer around to do that. =/ Maybe Blacksmith again.

hellbelle
08-21-2003, 08:16 PM
(wrong person posted)

xiola
08-22-2003, 12:28 AM
kisa: *crosses out '"One of twentyMillion Miho's" - Megatokyo' and writes '"a refreshingly not-ghetto Miho" - Megatokyo'* XD

whitemage: well you'll get to see my pirogoeth too... but no one cares about that huh? ;P *pouts* ;_;

bluh... recent moving and job-inspired lack of energy has caused the things left to do on my Pirogoeth costume to be relegated to a "finish on friday night of the con" stage of readiness. because tonight i have to finish my friday costume! 9_9;; BOO! albeit, what i DO have finished of pirogoeth WILL look good, but... bah! i hate last-minute crap! :( stupid half-finished wig... stupid skirt-flap... stupid knee-thingies... >_>

*goes back to her Neverending Night of Stupid Evil Buttonholes... >D*

Cole
08-22-2003, 01:15 AM
As for Sunday...I really don't know. =/ I want to re-wear Setsuna...but I didn't have time to finish/improve since AN...and I want to re-wear Xianghua, but I'll wait until there's another Soul Calibur cosplayer around to do that. =/ Maybe Blacksmith again.

My sister will be going as Seung Mina, so there's at leats one other SC cosplayer ^_^

JustinCredible
08-22-2003, 08:48 AM
Looks like I'm going to have to Kibosh Listerine and finish it off next week hopefully for WorldCon....:lost:. So incognito is the word!

Sion
08-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Since I'm a slacker and all I'll be going as Sion again on Saturday. Except I got a hair cut.. so I wont have the crazy hair... Oh well! I don't care! Wee~!

Clinically Insane Eric

HarukaTenoh
08-24-2003, 05:11 PM
Sion, were you the one I saw with Dauragon? I was Haruka in the red outfit if it was you. I was going around video taping people.

There weren't as many people dressed up as I was hoping. But most of the peopel who dressed up stayed in the lobby. Lol, I wonder if any of them even bought tickets. It looked like they were just there to dress up and leave.

There was a group of Final Fantasy Characters who were great. Most of them were from FFX-2.

A klingon guy and his friend gave me the best compliment :) I have the perfect Haruka hair, lol. Thanx a bunch to them!

I didn't get to meet the creator of Mega Tokyo...Too bad... Well, there will always be a next time. Maybe not soon, but eventually!

mikcy
08-24-2003, 06:21 PM
Apparently, I was Toshiya on Saturday. My shinya died. I should of wore Tsugiri with a white collared shirt on Sunday. X.x;