PDA

View Full Version : Tents

Admin
08-16-2003, 05:24 AM
We should probably start figuring out who's staying with who and who's staying at what spot so we don't wind up having too few tents to go around when we arrive.

Here's what we have:
Group Area 2 - five (5) tent spaces, 30 people max.
Sites 71, 73, 74 and 75 - each has one tent space, for 8 people max (32 total).

A "tent space" is a tent pad capable of holding a large tent. It can probably hold two small 2-man tents as well. Each of the "sites" are right next to the group area. The group area will be where we get together for all of our activities.

Cosplay.com is staying in Group Area 2 and is bringing an 8-man tent (filled), a tent for 6 and a tent for 4. So we need to figure out who is staying in which space. I'm going to start the list right here so that we can all set it up together. Some of you have stated that you're bringing a tent, please let me know here which spot you'd like. I'm estimating that with 30 people RSVP'ed so far, we'll wind up with 40-45 people going, so we should be fine for space overall.

Group Area
Spot 1 - Cosplay.com Tent (filled)
Spot 2 - Cosplay.com Tent (6 open)
Spot 3 - Cosplay.com Tent (4 open)
Spot 4 - Open
Spot 5 - Open

Site 71
Open

Site 73
Open

Site 74
Open

Site 75
Open

Tent "groups" that we've been informed of who are bringing their own tent (please correct me if these are wrong). If there is more than one entry in a group it's because the tents are small and will fit together on the tent pad:
Group 1: Mink, Benda, Lady Vash, Damien
Group 2: Ashley Rice, Skyknyt (one tent), Arisugawa Juri (second tent)

People who need a spot for sure: Daitenshi, Katchoo24, The_Box

Kusanagi
08-16-2003, 07:51 PM
I have a 2 man tent i'll be bringing...not sure if anyone is gonna wanna room with me or not :-)

BlueLady
08-19-2003, 01:54 AM
Im bring an 8 person tent, so far I have 3 people. Do the math and let me know if you need tent space..

edit on the 19th...

I just got 2 more people in my tent, so there is room for 3 more

Kusanagi
08-21-2003, 07:21 PM
I think Dark Vision is rooming with me...But if thats the case let me ask him...

Cherry
08-26-2003, 06:29 PM
I'll be bringing a 6 person tent. Well sized. I already have it full. The three people staying with me should be RSVPing soon.

So what area do I go to?

Iori E
08-28-2003, 03:53 AM
I suppose my friend and I will be staying in Spot #2 of the Group Area, if that's not a problem.

BlueLady
08-28-2003, 04:10 AM
I have 6 in mine and I'm thinking with stuff, my tent is full.

RoseDuelist
08-29-2003, 07:16 AM
I don't know if this is a place to reserve a space FOR the tent... or if it is just to advertise space or what.. but our tent is 8x10 and with all of our luggage it's pretty full so... no space, but yes to the tent. :) *ditzy*