PDA

View Full Version : Soul Eater Cosplay

SakuraTheshadow
09-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Anyone cosplaying from Soul Eater at NYAF?

Bur Loire
09-07-2009, 09:10 AM
I'll be cosplaying Death the Kidd as well!
You should DEFINATELY check out the Funamition booth andSE panels this year! It's gonna be awesome!

naaila
09-07-2009, 03:56 PM
I created asking if there was going to be a SE cosplay meet-up but it never got posterd @__@;. But I'll be cosplaying as Death the Kid as well :) I'm almost done with my costume too.

I heard Funimation has a planned cosplay gathering on Sunday but anyone know if there'll be another one on Friday or Saturday? And who's going? I so would love to meetup with a Liz & Patti lol.

http://www.mediumatlarge.net/2009/09/main-cast-of-soul-eater-at-nyaf-squeee.html

Lostdreamz
09-08-2009, 08:14 PM
I wasn't planning on doing SE, but after I went to the NYAF site to register I saw the announcement so I am going to bring Marie Mjolnir with me(1st version to match the anime) so hoping to see some SE peeps there!

naaila
09-09-2009, 12:20 AM
I'll be cosplaying as Death the Kid as well and hoping to be there all three days of the con since I live in Queens.

Bur Loire
09-09-2009, 05:17 PM
I created asking if there was going to be a SE cosplay meet-up but it never got posterd @__@;. But I'll be cosplaying as Death the Kid as well :) I'm almost done with my costume too.

I heard Funimation has a planned cosplay gathering on Sunday but anyone know if there'll be another one on Friday or Saturday? And who's going? I so would love to meetup with a Liz & Patti lol.

http://www.mediumatlarge.net/2009/09/main-cast-of-soul-eater-at-nyaf-squeee.html

The Sunday gathering will feature all the English VAs with a giant chalk artwork, which will be amazing to say the least, at the meet as well. Definately something worth checking out!

While there aren't any other 'scheduled' meetups, I'm HIGHLY recogmening that you check out the Funanimation booths and the SE VA panels. There will be some interesting and awesome events going down with the Soul Eater Cast~ :DDDD

samura16
09-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Planning to do a Soul Eater shoot on Saturday at 4 after the panel near panel room 4 and the ANA theater.

Chosuke
09-13-2009, 02:26 AM
I'll be rewearing my Black Star costume on Friday and Sunday, so count me in!

The dealers booth I'm working is directly across from the Funimation booth, so that should be interesting to watch all weekend |D

Lostdreamz
09-16-2009, 08:25 AM
Planning to do a Soul Eater shoot on Saturday at 4 after the panel near panel room 4 and the ANA theater.

that sounds good! Thanks for posting!

^_^ Count 1 Marie Mjolnir in for that!

Capt_Lucifer
09-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Im not doing Soul Eater this year (omg first con in a looong time I haven't done Soul Eater 8O) but I'll be stopping by the shoots cause there are no cosplayers like Soul Eater cosplayers... that and I know some of you *hugz Chrissy* 8)

[/spam]

Lostdreamz
09-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Im not doing Soul Eater this year (omg first con in a looong time I haven't done Soul Eater 8O) but I'll be stopping by the shoots cause there are no cosplayers like Soul Eater cosplayers... that and I know some of you *hugz Chrissy* 8)

[/spam]

*huge hug*

awwww no SE for you?! still sure we will run into one another and hangout for sure!

Looking forward to meeting other SE cosplayers tho as always! ^_^'

Heartless Halo
09-23-2009, 07:59 PM

[/spam]

Alli you my dear are faaaaaaaaaaailing ;_;

why must you haets us!

no like I am going to NYAF anyways to expensive XD

Lostdreamz
09-24-2009, 08:14 AM
Alli you my dear are faaaaaaaaaaailing ;_;

why must you haets us!

no like I am going to NYAF anyways to expensive XD

*pokes* too expensive? you foooool! lol you coulda' came with us that would kept some costs down! plus making it just a day trip makes it cheaper too! *Marie scolds Black Star*..XD nah but will miss ya lol! ><

:geek: its sure to be fun Marie Mjolnir trying to figure our the subway teehee!

ChibiToon
09-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Since Lostdreamz is taking her Marie, I've decided to take my Spirit. XD

Though I think this might be his retirement con. :(

CT

Lostdreamz
09-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Since Lostdreamz is taking her Marie, I've decided to take my Spirit. XD

Though I think this might be his retirement con. :(

CT

*super glomps CT* I wuvs yoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Marie will have to buy you dinner! :D

santose2008
10-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Here it is for all the Soul Eater cosplayers. I will put a few pictures on Flick but it will take some time. So youtube will do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsQvuWDnKzA