PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear XX Cosplay

Brit Bear Boy
08-16-2003, 10:09 AM
It's early, but why wait until the last minute? We're looking for Guilty Gear cosplayers. We have a Bridget, a Ky, a Sol, a Faust, a Slayer and possible a Testament and Venom. Anyone else is welcome. Possibility of free room and board at my place. I live ten minutes outside of Boston. ^^ Respond if you're interested. *big smile*

Alisa
09-02-2003, 05:12 PM
It's early, but why wait until the last minute? We're looking for Guilty Gear cosplayers. We have a Bridget, a Ky, a Sol, a Faust, a Slayer and possible a Testament and Venom. Anyone else is welcome. Possibility of free room and board at my place. I live ten minutes outside of Boston. ^^ Respond if you're interested. *big smile*

I can bring a Dizzy costume. I have both the normal black outfit and the blue sailor outfit.

Skuld-chan
09-28-2003, 04:00 PM
Wow, that's quite a sizable group there. ^_^
I'm going to be going as a sexed up version of Sol Badguy (all in vinyl and leather ^^;; ), and hopefully I can drag my friends as Jam and Faust.

Can't wait for April to roll around.

Rukawa
10-21-2003, 02:13 AM
Well lets see if I have any time I'll try and get an Anji outfit done.. plus the list of others that needs to be done soon...

ki kuru kitty
10-21-2003, 12:50 PM
I want to make a Robo Ky costume so much so I can go up on stage and dance the robot. Has anyone created a robo Ky Mask and If so, is the winding thingy windable?