PDA

View Full Version : Do I look a tad bit like rikku..?

EMujaRikku
08-16-2003, 03:00 PM
Because I'm new and have NO clue who I look the most like o.o are there any ugly people to cosplay? I'd be good at that x.x

Michi
08-16-2003, 03:02 PM
o_o You don't have to look exactly like your character.. Most people can't, because we don't have big eyes and little mouths. :p

I don't think you're ugly. You'd make a very cute Rikku.

EMujaRikku
08-16-2003, 03:04 PM
Ooh thanks alot for the advice/compliment x.x Especially from an advanced cosplayer! Iee, I got noticed : cheers :

yuffieleonheart
08-16-2003, 04:22 PM
yea u don't have to look like the character you cosplay ^_^ that's just an added bonus i suppose but u would make an adorable rikku =D

Arisa
08-16-2003, 04:24 PM
Hey, I look nothing like Yuna, but I cosplay her anyway ^^;

Nicatat
08-16-2003, 07:41 PM
haha.. there are no brunette/red heads out there with blue eyes and glasses.. that are over weight -_- but that doesn't stop me.. slow me down.. maybe...

Osiris N
08-17-2003, 08:07 AM
I say do what YOU like and what YOU feel is comfortable. And no, you are not ugly.

-Osiris /\/

Catpaw
08-17-2003, 12:02 PM
U would make a luvly Rikku! I could see it... OW! *rubs head* ...stupid keyblade...

EMujaRikku
08-17-2003, 12:03 PM
n.n thanks for the comments everyone. I guess I don't have to look like her, and yay, I'm not ugly *dances*

Guts_Berserk
08-17-2003, 04:59 PM
actually I see it now you do kinda look like her. If you get the costume really good you'd make a great rikku

Odango Atama
08-17-2003, 05:02 PM
I would have to say there is hardly anyone out there who bears a strong resemblance without a costume/props/makeup to an anime/video game character. I say when you're cosplaying, just do whatever character you feel comfortable doing! It's all in good fun anyhow, right? ^_^

Guts_Berserk
08-17-2003, 05:12 PM
but you do look like rikku. I think

Demri
08-18-2003, 08:22 PM
Hey, I think you'd make a cute Rikku, too! ^-^ This is driving me nuts, though, because you look so familiar - I'm not sure if it's an anime/video game character or someone I actually know... (Is it possibly Shion from Xenosaga?? That may be it! I'm planning on cosplaying as her in the future, but I can't find any purple and yellow vinyl around here. < pout! >) Anyway, just thought I'd throw in a word of encouragement, too, and really, who cares if you look like the character you're portraying? It's all in the attitude, not the resemblance. ;) If you relate well with Rikku and you like her, then go for it!

Guts_Berserk
08-19-2003, 12:25 AM
ya, Just make the best costume you can. Put your heart into it, that might hurt but... This is you costume no one elses. Do it how you want. You do resemble Rikku though. Do your Best.

Yuna
08-19-2003, 01:19 AM
This forum is for advice on how to make various Final Fantasy costumes, not to ask who you look like. Please, in the future, direct similar questions to the "Babble Board" so as to keep this forum clear for those seeking advice on creation.