PDA

View Full Version : *Urgent* Need hotel room to stay in. (Will pay well, and sleep of floor)

Wild Dog
09-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Just won a pass through the Escapist contest, however I don't have a hotel room or anything set up as of yet.

Saw there was another thread, but I'm looking for any days that are open. Also the official forum is pretty much dead or they direct you to couch surfing.

I am a 23 year old reserved male who doesn't drink, smoke, or partake in any vices. I will mainly use the room as a rally point to hold my stuff and will always respect other people and their property. (I.E. if it's 1 AM, I won't come barging in screaming)

So is there anyone who has an extra space they can squeeze someone else in? I don't take up much room, will pay well, sleep on the floor and have no problem setting up exhibitions to get supplies.

So if you can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it, else I have to dump the ticket back into the pool. And I want to see Yoshiyuki Tomino.

Spend me a PM if you, or someone you know has a spot open. THANK YOU if you can.

J_Chen
09-10-2009, 04:19 PM
PMed you.