PDA

View Full Version : naruto headband

Cojiro
08-16-2003, 07:49 PM
i know its a pain in the ass but my comps breaking!so instead of takin an hour to read the otehr pots*its that slow*someone please for the love of god tell me where to get narutos metal head band!

tamahomegurl
08-16-2003, 08:10 PM
you can easily buy one off ebay!!! i actually just made our ghetto last minute ones out of foam!! x__x;;

doragon
08-16-2003, 09:48 PM
yup... ebay has them... they have both last time I checked... but you could always make them.

I made mine last minute. it was rather ghetto as well, but it still worked. they have the 29 cent shingle things at home depot that you just have to cut in half, glue to fabric and paint a symbol. viola! headband!

Takuma-san
08-16-2003, 10:45 PM
Some notes about Naruto head bands, based on observations:
1. Ideally, buy them, I haven't seen any homemade ones that are quite as good. However, they can be horribly, horribly expensive.
2. Try to avoid painting the logo on, engrave it if you can. Use a pattern if you have to to make sure it comes out well.
3. Be really carefully when bending it, try to get a smooth, round curve if possible. I've seen too many which just have a single sharp and overly prominant bend in the center.

Hope those were helpful. Good luck.