PDA

View Full Version : seymour hair/wig?

ChocoboMustDie
08-16-2003, 11:23 PM
how the heck am i supposed to get some hair like that. i thinhk it would be amazingly cool but i have no clue how to do it.

Gren
08-16-2003, 11:38 PM
Most commonly it's done with a normal wig, and then peoces of foam or the like to make the hair tendrils. When I do my Seymour wig, I'll actually be making it from scratch, so unless you want to spend more time on the wig than you do on the costume, I probably can't help. ^_^;; (And yeah, spending that much time on the wig is worth it to me, 'cause I love Seymour's design for that fantastic hair.)

ChocoboMustDie
08-16-2003, 11:41 PM
thanks for the tip, i was thinking of groing my hair out a tiny bit to do the spikes in the back and since i have a widows peak, but i would then somehow attatch a hairy like but not foam tendrils

Gren
08-17-2003, 12:17 AM
www.ragdolly.net sells loose hair. I'll be wefting it and using it to cover a foam shape. Maybe you can figure a way to use it for your plans too.

HowilnMadMurphy
08-17-2003, 01:35 AM
I saw these cool things 'round halloween time that were pretty much hair boas. When I saw the tealy pastel blue I thought "It's Seymour hair!" But come to think of it, that may look a little lame. But it could work, and I think it'd definitely beat big foam doodads.