PDA

View Full Version : Farewell...

Susumari
08-17-2003, 01:32 AM
now that's in the past...even tho good memories. where's everyone heading to next?

either the next con your looking forward...future costume...school

scandia
08-17-2003, 10:22 AM
Well, con season is not quite over for me yet, since AWA is in less than 6 weeks.

I already started my job, and it's going FANTASTIC. I start school in a little over a week.

Not sure what my next new costume will be. But it will probably be for next year.

Neko_Kaolla
08-17-2003, 01:12 PM
My next con might be Anime Boston, but I don't know how that will go because I start school on September 2nd (go River Hawks!) and so I will be busy...

yuffieleonheart
08-17-2003, 02:28 PM
next con for me will be megacon ^_^ as much as i wanted to go to awa .... i already went to otakon and that was more than enough for this year it was so awesome ^_^ so yea next costume? squall and chunli for me ^^

Omi
08-17-2003, 03:24 PM
Well Im unfortunatlly stuck in school....it will never let me out.....So unfortunatlly I wont be goin to any cons untill maybe the Jaco Halloween Party!PLEZ LORD LET ME GO!..If not then Jacon......it's so sad....Dang why is there school....I dont need an education!REALLY I DON'T!lol

Susumari
08-17-2003, 03:46 PM
Oh yea Jaco Halloween...we have to go. I don't even know any info if they will have it or not. I'm not sure about megacon, i want to...but then again, no. Well i'm fine with school, kinda. I really wanna take my cg class. but if this yr there is jacon halloween...i'm going 2 that.

Omi! urghh!!!!! my pic is in the avatar! nooo! oh well.

Yuffie! ChunLi! oh wow...that would be awesome to see

yuffieleonheart
08-17-2003, 03:51 PM
well the jaco halloween party isn't really a con. XD thanks susumari ^_^ mwuahah but my crossplay squall shall be even better :D now.. how the hell do i make a gunblade o.x

Omi
08-17-2003, 04:00 PM
I have no Idea..don't ask me.....wish I knew.....

Susumari
08-17-2003, 04:41 PM
well hmm...i remembr that one girl at metro say how to make a keyblade. lol. well how about asking matty's sister. oh damn i forgot her name

Neko_Kaolla
08-17-2003, 06:33 PM
I wish I could go to the JACO Halloween party. But I will be away at college... oh well. That will give me more time to make my costumes!

yuffieleonheart
08-17-2003, 07:21 PM
hehe actually elle didn't make that gunblade she borrowed it from our friend aaron ^_^ aaron is a proffesional prop maker but his gunblades are a tad bit out of range price wise for me at the moment @_@ maybe someday

Asiansain
08-18-2003, 09:38 PM
I guess my next con will be MEGAcon...i hope i can save enough money for it...i spent A LOT at AFO...darn me and my anime needs...

yuffieleonheart
08-19-2003, 01:50 PM
@.@ i need to save money aswell x_x otakon cost me so much money ;-;... anime is so expensive

Ken-Kun
08-19-2003, 05:39 PM
I think my next conmight be...Jacon2004^_^

Omi
08-19-2003, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the thread Ken!HEHE YOU LIVE WITH ME!Finally you got a name!

Ken-Kun
08-20-2003, 08:02 PM
Hey now...you wre the one who couldn't remeber there password...nice move slick...anyways thank you...glad to be here.

Neko_Kaolla
08-21-2003, 09:23 AM
I have a new costume idea! Because I want to do Kefka, I thought I should do something when that gets to the point that I want to throw it out of the window and when a friend of mine said she was going to make me Rikku's scarf from FFX-2...I saw that I had to do the theif costume. She is really good at that kind of thing. Besides- she wants to do Yuna's obi and gunner costumes, so that will work. And she wants to do the Popstar version too eventually. And if the wig comes out okay, I might do more Rikku costumes! But I will test them in Boston and stuff before taking them here to the Sunshine State. But when they are done I will post pics, but they might go up on Cosplaylab.com before here... this one likes to give me problems...o_O;;

Omi
08-21-2003, 03:35 PM
Ha I loved doing pop star yuna!It was fun, but a pain at some parts!^_^That will be fun!

Neko_Kaolla
08-22-2003, 03:44 PM
Yeah, I saw your Popstar Yuna, Omi. I thought it was pretty good, but I noticed that the edges were freying a little. Why didn't you hem the edges? It would have looked a lot cleaner.

Susumari
08-22-2003, 09:40 PM
ahh...how i feel so new...yet i started the thread. ok, I need to get back in my cosplay mode. Right now in school i'm just getting around to ppl that have watched anime. No one in my school has been to one, I can't mingle! but, i can. halloween, a cute guy i met, he loves trigun and he'll prolly do vash. so mayb me and him can cosplay. and hang out. at school guys are accutally interested in me 0_0.

but i would love to go to Megacon....since I brushed up on my "Chasing Amy Story!" hahahaha...for my silent bobette. at afo...i really didn't protray her! NO! (sobbs)

well since my hair is shorter...mayb do someone from gravi! ^___________^

Omi
08-22-2003, 10:09 PM
To Neko_kaolla.....I know!I got mad...It was a week before the con so I had no time^_^;!BUT I WILL ^_^Darn Fabric.....Yes I am planning on doing Meryl from Trigun as my next!YES SUSUMARI!LETS ALL TEAM UP!TRIGUN FEST!!!

Ken-Kun
08-22-2003, 10:32 PM
ooooooooh.....Trigun Fest!!sounds fun....i will join!lol

yuffieleonheart
08-22-2003, 10:46 PM
oddly enough some guy in my history class happened to have gone to megacon o.O he even took my pic and brought it into class today XDDD

Susumari
08-22-2003, 11:07 PM
oddly enough some guy in my history class happened to have gone to megacon o.O he even took my pic and brought it into class today XDDD

oddly weird...but yet a good thing. i would think. i mean in my "town" no one every knew there was one...doesn't know what a "convention" is. so...my big mouth ^____^ tells them about it and they go...i have proof. (looks at omi and ken-kun) i feel like by the end of HS yr, I will have this big group of ppl come to the cons. So where I live...i would be the Head Convention Cordinator so let's see how much i gather for next yr.

Asiansain
08-23-2003, 03:40 PM
Trigun Fest? sounds awesome...I want to make costumes....but I don't have a sewing machine..heh
I need a good pattern for the Sanosuke pants...arg...oh yeah...my friend Alex is at CN Anime in Toronto this weekend...he told me he's going as Knives...i hope he takes pictures...heheheh...