PDA

View Full Version : Peach Girl cosplay

Padme Skywalker
08-17-2003, 01:05 PM
Hey everybody! I was wondering if you could help me. A friend & I would like to cosplay peach girl but I looked through all my books & I cant figure out what color their school uniforms are!!!!!!!! :waaaah:
So if you happen to know please let me know. Thanks so much!

KimikoChan
08-17-2003, 02:34 PM
Hey girl,

Here are some peeps who cosplayed from Peach Girl.

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=27848

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=17727

Slightly different color variations, but I would assume the top one is closer.

Padme Skywalker
08-17-2003, 03:06 PM
Thanks girl :D
Many thanks! I was thinking navy blue, too...see ya!

Kitzune
08-17-2003, 10:11 PM
Their winter outfit is a red sweater veat and a red plaid skirt> and the summer uniform is blue vest w/ a blue plaid skirt.

I have cosplayed both of the uniforms and still have two blue plaid skirts if you and ur friend would like I could sell them to you for a good price!

~kitzune

Usagi Mylene
08-19-2003, 01:58 AM
I'm going to cosplaying Momo from peach girl at JTAF. This is going to be my replacement since I can't do Usagi. I already have the white shirt and vest. I just need the skirt and wig. ^.^

While I was searching online for a pleated skirt and fabric I came across this school uniform site and they had a skirt that would work. I'll attach the picture. Take a look if you want and if you think it works, let me know and I'll send you the link.

Easier then making the skirt. ^.^

Padme Skywalker
08-20-2003, 09:19 PM
Wow....u were gonna do that too?! :(
Maybe I can be Sae? But I dont have the wig...if you let me know where you got the skirt, maybe we can cosplay together....

Usagi Mylene
08-21-2003, 01:32 AM
Were you planning doing Momo during JTAF?!
Okay if you are I'm gonna feel bad....

Peachy Momo
08-21-2003, 01:38 AM
The pattern and colors for the skirt is awesome! Where can I get the skirt from? Thanks so so much! ^___^

Padme Skywalker
08-21-2003, 08:49 PM
No biggy...I'll be Sae...I have a black wig...I havent even bought a blonde one yet ^_^

liz-maru
08-22-2003, 03:48 PM
Usagi Mylene what site did you go to? please lemme know!! im interested also in a skirt and i just wanna see if they have different ones! =)

Ononoke
08-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Peach Girl.. interesting O.o

Ina
08-22-2003, 05:12 PM
oh wow, i love that fabric. lol

Himemiya
08-23-2003, 12:39 AM
I found this on google... the original picture had been changed, and i dont know if it was a photoshop or not... but apparently, these are the colors for the school uniform x.x;

Usagi Mylene
08-23-2003, 12:41 AM
I found it at a school uniform site..... *looks for link* CRAP!!! I lost it and the other fourm that I posted the address has deleted my post. I'll look for it and post it once I find it again!!

Peachy Momo
08-23-2003, 01:32 AM
lol! Thankies much Usagi Mylene! That will be very helpful! ^___^

Goddess Zara
08-23-2003, 08:27 PM
hey, that second link was me! ^__^ wow, thought no one would ever know who i was in that costume.

the pic i used for color reference was from an art book... i had it in the computer, but it got erased. T_T but, in that pic the colors were generally lighter than many of the others i've seen.

if you can possibly buy the skirt, i would definetly recommend it - i had such a hard time making mine. ^^()

and hey! are any of you Momo or Sae cosplayers gunna be at AX 04? if so, I want pix! ^__^

Padme Skywalker
08-24-2003, 11:50 PM
Wow...I have been searching hi & lo for a pic in color...To back up Usagi's post...I found this picture:
http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/peachgirl/immagini/momogallery/159.htm

But the skirt is not shown! Grrrrr!

**Goddess Zara...the colors are really close! :bigtu:

I just found another pic!
http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/01.05/feature/1/1.jpg

Usagi Mylene
08-25-2003, 12:35 AM
All the pics I found in color are either her in street clothes or the only top of her uniform. Thanks for the picture Padme.

Goddess Zara, I'm planning Momo for Japantown Anime Faire in San Francisco next month. I'll post pics!!

Goddess Zara
08-26-2003, 04:25 AM
the first pic linky didn't work for me, but the second did. maybe the pic i used for reference was a fluke or something, in the coloration. ^^()

and yay! momo cosplay pix! ^__^

Daitenshi
08-26-2003, 05:06 PM
The best picture of her uniform can be found in the new Peach Girl "fanbook" which chronicles the series, has indepth character profiles, and much more. I don't have a scanner, but I'll try to take pics with my digicam and post them here ^_^

Radical Urd
08-26-2003, 10:47 PM
Awwww! I love Peach Girl cosplay! I was going to do Momo, I've already got the tan #^_^# and I was going to use the two boys I have here that look like Kiley and and and.... well the other one doesn't count, cause i luv Kiley ^^

lei
08-27-2003, 01:29 PM
I was really interested in making the outfit on the cover of the the 3rd volume. I doubt any one would recognize me, but I just love the fur.

Peachy Momo
08-28-2003, 03:00 AM
Lei- Go for it! We will know! lol! ^___^

Looks between Wiley Kiley and Toji! Can't decide! >_< lol!

Daitenshi
08-28-2003, 05:24 AM
Lei- For those who know Peach Girl it's a recognizable outfit ^_^ I was even thinking about making that one... but I think I'll opt for another random art book outfit. ^^;

Rosieal
08-28-2003, 09:07 AM
To everybody who reads Peach Girl, which do you think is the most recognisable outfit of Momo?

lei
08-28-2003, 09:14 PM
Lei- For those who know Peach Girl it's a recognizable outfit ^_^ I was even thinking about making that one... but I think I'll opt for another random art book outfit. ^^;

After Im done with what I'm working on now (When ever that will be). I'm going to make it. Even if no one notices who I am, Its definatly a very "me" outfit :-)

Usagi Mylene
08-29-2003, 02:10 AM
Oh my god Lei I would love to see the outfit!!! If you do that outfit in the near future, please post photos of it!!!

And for everyone else.... *singing* I found it!!!!!

http://www.schoolunif.com/schoolunskir.html

The skirt is 28.99 though. I'm giving you fair warning. I bought it because I need it in less then 2 weeks and I wasn't able to find anything fabric wise and since I am having a hard time finding color photos of her uni, I'm going to have to wing it.

I got my vest and I ordered my skirt and wig. All I need now is the short sleeve blouse and I'M DONE!!

^.^

Goddess Zara
08-29-2003, 05:43 PM
i'd say the most recognizable Momo costumes would either the school uniform, or maybe the bathing suit she wore swimming... maybe with a broken strap? XD although the black one with the fuzzy bear hat (can't remember which cover that was...) might be a good recognizable one too...

Usagi Mylene
09-02-2003, 04:48 PM
Crap, the place calls me yesterday to tell me they are sold out of that skirt but they have another in close to the color.

I call today and oh my god their Customer Service phone poeple are just so bad.

So yeah.... no skirt. I need to find another place ASAP!!!

If all else fails, I'll just go as Ami from Sailor Stars. I have her blue wig.

crista-chan
09-02-2003, 06:56 PM
Their winter outfit is a red sweater veat and a red plaid skirt> and the summer uniform is blue vest w/ a blue plaid skirt.

I have cosplayed both of the uniforms and still have two blue plaid skirts if you and ur friend would like I could sell them to you for a good price!

~kitzune

What kind of blue, though? Navy blue, like the first picture posted, or light aqua blue like the second?

Kei Hoshiakari
09-14-2003, 06:03 PM
Seeing this thread has made me want to cosplay Momo. ^.^