PDA

View Full Version : Inu Yasha/ Rumiko Takahashi works

Aoshi Shinomori
08-17-2003, 12:55 PM
I was wondering if anyone will be cosplaying from this series. so far we have it on Saturday but we dont know what time so any suggestions?

Eliza
08-18-2003, 10:48 AM
I might bring my Shippou costume, it depends. Not a lot of people seemed to know who I was last time I wore it, but I could give it a shot.

As to the gathering, well, I've never been to an Ani-Magic before, so ^^;

Psychotic Jei
08-18-2003, 01:40 PM
I could bring Kouga....but Saturday is not a very good date for me with the Masq and crap.

Wandering Otaku
08-19-2003, 04:03 PM
You know I will be there as Inu. I have the wig and it looks good, no more hair paint for me! This time I will remember my necklace @_@
I chose saturday (I started a thread on the Ani-Magic Board) because its a good day *nods* Kenshin is friday for me at 4pm so I did not want this and Kenshin conflicting.

The only thing on the time is at noon there is a Final Fantasy Gathering and I will be going there as Edgar. I really want to do both so a later time would be awsome. :dance:

Eliza
08-19-2003, 07:01 PM
someone set a time/place and I could probably arrange to wear Shippou there ^.^ since as far as I know none of the other stuff I'm wearing has a gathering.

Mink
08-20-2003, 01:45 AM
Im actually doing Kaguya (not to be confused with Kagura), the evil chick from the second Inuyasha movie. Probably twords the evening since I may do a walk on with the costume...but we shall see. Depend on how motivated I shall be.

P.S. to anyone who has seen it...is her hair black? or really dark dark green?

Psychotic Jei
08-26-2003, 02:09 AM
Yeah...decided I'm bringing Kouga. =D Whoot.

Eliza
08-26-2003, 10:57 AM
since it looks like no one's set a time yet, I guess I'll throw one out here:

Saturday at 2 pm?

Keeping in mind I have no clue about when the masquerade is, or how long you'd typically spend at another gathering at this con...

but maybe bringing it up will help get everyone going on picking a time, eh? ^.^

Psychotic Jei
08-26-2003, 01:59 PM
Masq is usually around 8-ish. The FF gathering is at noon, so I'm going to do that, Maybe 3-ish would be better.

Suzushichan
09-10-2003, 01:07 AM
I'll be bringin' my inu costume (the same one that i just wore to the campout/photoshoot thingy.)
^^

Psychotic Jei
09-10-2003, 02:30 AM
*stretch* I should spend the time and redo the top to my Kouga costume. I did it at the last minute so its pretty basic. Buuut...

Wandering Otaku
09-24-2003, 10:06 PM
TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME! lets set it for 3 pm, in the pool area. *nods* There. Time set. Lets see if you all hear hte time haha. well youll see me running around as inu on saturday for the beginning of the day, till after this. If theres any time problem we can change. wee.

Aoshi Shinomori
09-25-2003, 04:29 PM
sounds good at 3 oclock. it will give me time to put on Sesshy after the chobits gathering.