PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Extreme Beach Volleyball @ BAAF!

RX 03
08-17-2003, 03:52 PM
XD You heard me right.

After some talks on the Otakon FFXBV thread, and some talks with Selphie_Fairy and Ranma, we have decided to do Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Extreme Beach Volleyball at Big Apple Anime Fest 2003!

I know it's a little late.. But incase you don't know FF/KHXBV is when people cosplay there own little variations on Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts game. I've included a sketch of my Sora (KH) costume that I'm planning. Most people can draw or think of something up, and make it with store bought clothes.

This'll be lots of fun!

Right now we're planning this for Friday evening/night. Huzzah! Night-Time Volleyball!

Sora Sketch - http://images.cosplay.com/data/500/546Sora2.JPG

Selphie_fairy
08-17-2003, 07:51 PM
lol! hey ill be kh selphie so you can put me down want me in charge of the list? btw any final fantasy charcters are free to join and doubles are included right? just want to make sure hehe

evil_neko
08-17-2003, 08:25 PM
Heh... *wonders where she'll be able to get a replacement skirt at this time of year* I got this really uber-kawaii brown bathing skirt that goes over bikini bottoms at Macy's, but... that was the one I lost X_X;;; Heh, Selphie-chan or whoever's in charge of the list, add me as FFX-2 Rikku! (Like always... heh...)

Peachy Momo
08-17-2003, 08:30 PM
Oh this sounds like great fun! ^__^ I'll go as FFX-2 Yuna! *runs off to create some type of beach wear* ~___~

evil_neko
08-17-2003, 08:33 PM
yay! We have a Yunie! ^_^ I'm gonna HAVE to take pictures with you...!

Selphie_fairy
08-17-2003, 08:50 PM
oh hoho the list is growing mwhaahaha XD
Day: Friday
Time:
Final Fantasy VIII
Selphie- Selphie_fairy

Final Fantasy X-2
Yuna- Peachy Momo
Rikku- evil_neko

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03

evil_neko
08-17-2003, 08:52 PM
Yeah, we really have to figure out a time for this, guys... I could probably only make if it was at, like, seven or eight >________<;;;.... so what works for everyone?

RX 03
08-17-2003, 09:00 PM
How about 6:30PM on Friday? Or 6:45? We still want people to be there to take pictures :P

And yes, Selphie is now in charge of the list. But I AM RUNNING IT. XD

Peachy Momo
08-17-2003, 11:18 PM
We will take lots and lots of pics!! ^___^

RX 03
08-18-2003, 11:29 AM
We all will. ^_^

Ranma Saotome
08-18-2003, 11:31 AM
Count me in as Team Captain! ^_^

I'll have to talk to Reiko about this. :)

Selphie_fairy
08-18-2003, 11:55 AM
lol ok ^_^ what charcter? barret?

so far for times suggestions we have 6:45,7:00,8:00 any of these times are fine with me but what about everyone else? and yes DOUBLES ARE ALLOWED :p

evil_neko
08-18-2003, 11:56 AM
Fine with me. I'm the smart one who just remembered it's not against the law to get to groups late.

Ranma Saotome
08-18-2003, 12:07 PM
Yes as Barret. But where do we all meet?

Selphie_fairy
08-18-2003, 12:37 PM
Well RX_03 is in charge of the meeting place i asked him and he hasnt replyed yet >.<
Time:
Final Fantasy VII
Barret- Ranma Saotome
Tifa- :Mermaid Tifa:

Final Fantasy VIII
Selphie- Selphie_fairy

Final Fantasy X-2
Yuna- Peachy Momo
Rikku- evil_neko~selphie_fairy's friend

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03

RX 03
08-18-2003, 01:48 PM
D'oh! Sorry, I was at the Gym and forgot to put the away message. Sorry Selphie.

I'm gonna' go look at the map of the hotel and look.

Bluucircles
08-18-2003, 02:10 PM
Well, besides this being my first con, first cosplay, *and* being a complete newbie joined to this site, I'd like to join in with this ffxbv. Oh, this is SelphieFairy's friend btw. ^^;;; Uhm, anyway, I'm going as Thief Rikku, so expect me to be there (I hope ^^)

*runs away because she's still embarassed about being a newbie*

RX 03
08-18-2003, 02:23 PM
As leader, and resident Cosplay.com member, and a friend of *cough* Selphie (:P) I welcome you to the boards. Hide while you still can.

Well after going through the Marriot's EXTREMELY confusing hotel, I think is the 4th floor is there near the Escalator and elevators. We can always move from there. Anyother ideas? I've included a piccie for help.

Oshi
08-18-2003, 03:18 PM
...You're kidding, right -_-;

RX 03
08-18-2003, 05:20 PM
You have a better idea?

I don't know the place to meet. And from my blurry memories of BAAF/AXNY 2002, I remember the area around the elevators would be a good idea.

I'm open to ideas, tho.

Selphie_fairy
08-18-2003, 07:33 PM
yay fir shuuchan!!*glomp* finally you joined >D lol newbie ness hehe you wont be one any longer mwahaha lol

rx 03- ish ok i dont know the area thats why i wanted to know hehe

oshi- yea we are actually doing it again ^^; lol

Venator
08-18-2003, 10:16 PM
Heh... I'll be Seifer again, and I don't really care about times. Although, I would say the earlier the better, for personal preference (like anyone cares =P)

RX 03
08-19-2003, 08:26 AM
Not to put anybody down or anything... But this is not a general FF/KH photoshoot. This group is for people who design bathingsuits/summer wear based on a KH/FF character. Please keep this in mind...

I'm not trying to be mean!

MonoyashaJLA
08-19-2003, 10:31 AM
lol...I figured this thread was based off of the FFBVBall event Reiko and I came up with, I'll also talk to Reiko to see if she can come this time. Enter me in as KH Cloud ^-^

Selphie_fairy
08-19-2003, 11:29 AM
alrighty ^_^ yay for seifer and kh cloud!
Time:6:45?

Final Fantasy VII
Barret- Ranma Saotome

Final Fantasy VIII
Selphie- Selphie_fairy
Seifer- Venator

Final Fantasy X-2
Yuna- Peachy Momo
Rikku- evil_neko~shuuchan

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03
Cloud- MonoyashaJLA

Bluucircles
08-19-2003, 12:05 PM
I reall don't care where we have it. I don't know the floor plans of the Marriott at all since this'll be my first time. As long as we're not going to be freezing under some AC system I'll be fine.
(And on a side note, w00t! Just finished adding the bathing suit lining to my bikini to, now to make the bottoms ^^;; )

EvilMoogleQueen
08-19-2003, 12:43 PM
nooooo not friday! I definately won't be there friday.

oh well.

Selphie_fairy
08-19-2003, 02:55 PM
hehe lets make sure its air conditioned mwhaha a>D jp ^.^

emq- nuuu ;.; not fair >.< oh well *sigh* we wouldve loved to have you!

RX 03
08-19-2003, 03:08 PM
*kicks can* ...damn...

Well I got my Volleyball, shirt, sunglasses and flip flops today. Gotta' find red shorts, spray volleyball white and drawon Keyblade design, and spray Flipflogs yellow...

And yes for now:

When? 6:45 PM on Friday.

Where? 4th Floor Marriot, in between the elevators and escalators. We'll move after that.

Why? Because we're crazy. XD

evil_neko
08-19-2003, 03:35 PM
Awww, EMQ! Nuuuuu....! ;-; Wish you could've come... >.< We'll miss you muchly...!

Bluucircles
08-19-2003, 08:28 PM
hehe lets make sure its air conditioned mwhaha a>D jp ^.^

emq- nuuu ;.; not fair >.< oh well *sigh* we wouldve loved to have you!

>____< You sound like my friend Daphne. She keeps wishing freezing cold ACs upon me since she *knows* I'm wearing a skimpy costume. dgsdjkgbsjkldgbsd I'm gonna freeze my mini-skirted little butt off ;___;

RX 03
08-19-2003, 08:36 PM
About the AC, like I said, once we all gather, will find a better place to move. ^_^

XxShivaxX
08-19-2003, 08:57 PM
can i join as a chocobo? i was at the original ffxvb, but not too many people showed up... =(
i'm not going to necessarily go into the water, but i can be a cheerleader! ::does a chocobo cheer:: KWEH! ^_~

Ranma Saotome
08-19-2003, 09:12 PM
>____< You sound like my friend Daphne. She keeps wishing freezing cold ACs upon me since she *knows* I'm wearing a skimpy costume. dgsdjkgbsjkldgbsd I'm gonna freeze my mini-skirted little butt off ;___;
Ahh, the things we sacrifice for cosplay... :)

RX 03
08-19-2003, 09:15 PM
Yes. Our dignity.

And XxShivaxX you're welcome to join us.. But we're not going to any pool. We're jsut meeting up in the bathingsuits/summer wear. XD

Selphie_fairy
08-19-2003, 10:24 PM
yay for the chocobo!! *glomp* i have a picture of me glomping you btw xxshivaxx >D and shuuchan i just love being sadistic BWAHAHAHA *thinks of some yaoi* *drool* *COUGH* ANYWAYS!!!! here is the list ^_^ so i guess we are meeting at that spot between the elevators and moving right?DOUBLES ARE ALLOWED!!!^_^

Meeting:4th floor in between elevators

Final Fantasy VII
Barret- Ranma Saotome

Final Fantasy VIII
Selphie- Selphie_fairy
Seifer- Venator

Final Fantasy X-2
Yuna- Peachy Momo
Rikku- evil_neko~shuuchan

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03
Cloud- MonoyashaJLA

Others
Chocobo-XxShivaxX

EvilMoogleQueen
08-20-2003, 12:40 AM
Yes. Our dignity.

And XxShivaxX you're welcome to join us.. But we're not going to any pool. We're jsut meeting up in the bathingsuits/summer wear. XD

I think thats a better idea. That way people can take pictures who arent part of the group. I'll give leann my FFXVB towel to bring. I didn't get to use it at the otakon FFXVB. It would be really cute if you put down towels and made your own beach type setting. Bring beach balls and buckets and shovels. Beach chairs are too heavy to bring but if someone does it it would be really cute in a photoshoot.

Damn it I really wanted a chance to wear the moogle bathing suit again. This time I actually have wings...lol. Take lots of pictures for me!

RX 03
08-20-2003, 09:35 AM
XD Thats a good idea, maybe I'll bring a towel. But I already have my volleyball with the KH design (Sora's necklace design, and picture on the end of the default keyblade)

MonoyashaJLA
08-20-2003, 01:34 PM
????? No Pool!!! Well me Friend Reiko wants to join as Rinoa.

Selphie_fairy
08-20-2003, 01:34 PM
emg- yes! thats a super idea hehe i might bring a bucket or something cute like that ^_^ and ill make sure to have plenty of pictures ^_^ im bringing my digital camera this time heehee XD so i wont have to wait forever for my photos to be put online -- lol

Bluucircles
08-20-2003, 01:59 PM
EMQ: That is a really cute idea, since we won't have a pool to be around. If I can, I'll try and bring a towel or a beach ball or something. But I really don't want to have to drag all that stuff with me around all day since I'm just commuting back and forth there. I don't wanna lug a bucket and shovel in a back-pack with me, sorry ;____;
Oh, and I think one of my friends wants to join in now. She's Gunner Yuna, and she'll having a bathing suit for this in time and all. She just doesn't know if she can come on Friday or not. But if she can, she's allowed to join in right? Cool ^^

Selphie_fairy
08-20-2003, 02:08 PM
ok ill post her as a maybe shuuchan ^_^ oh and if anyone is brining beach balls (ones you can blow up) i suggest you blow them up at the shoot so you dont have to carry a ball around ^_^

monoyahsaJLA- yay for reiko!! you two missed out on the last one so this is going to be uber special you guys XD ill add her to the list ^_^
DOUBLES ARE ALLOWED!!!^_^
(?)-maybe

Final Fantasy VII
Barret- Ranma Saotome

Final Fantasy VIII
Rinoa- Reiko
Selphie- Selphie_fairy
Seifer- Venator

Final Fantasy X-2
Yuna- Peachy Momo,shuuchan's friend(?)
Rikku- evil_neko,shuuchan

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03
Cloud- MonoyashaJLA

Others
Chocobo-XxShivaxX

tristasusen
08-20-2003, 03:12 PM
r u guys gonna play volleyball, that would be so cool if u had like a volleyball game(a short one) and the chocobo is goona look so cool has a cheerleader. that a really good idea. :bigtu: can i take some pics?

Selphie_fairy
08-20-2003, 05:00 PM
of course you can take photos! heehee i dont know if we have enough space for a game lol ^^; i dunno heh gotta ask rx_03 about this one ^^;

RX 03
08-20-2003, 05:07 PM
Okay, lot's of things to cover:

My Sora costume is now complete, check it out here: http://cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=32135
Anyone who wants to take pictures are welcomed.
I would like for this to be at a pool, but I want people to take pictures... I'm taking in a lot of feedback from the Otakon FFXBV
Doubles are allowed
I'd like to have a volleyball game going, but due to us being inside I'm afraid we'll hit somebody, or security will get mad at us or both. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

RX 03
08-20-2003, 05:27 PM
Ok, official stuff about FF/KHXBV Gathering at BAAF 2003:

Where: 4th Floor, inbetween the escalators and elevators. Once gathered we might move to a better location.

When: 6:45 PM on Friday Night.

Who: Please refer to Selphie_fairy's list.

What? The FFXBV stands for Final Fantasy Extreme Beach Volleyball. This gathering is for people who create Bathingsuits/SummerWear based of Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts characters.

Now, sorta' FAQ from questions I've recieved.

Can there be doubles? Yes, the more the merrier. ^_^

Can I come in a regular FF or KH costume? Um.. There already is a FF/KH gathering in the works for Sunday, I'd like to keep this just FFXBV.

Can I take pictures? Not only is it allowed, we incourage it.

Why is it not at a pool? I heard that from the Otakon FFXBV gathering, that they moved to a pool and that not many photographers knew where everyone was. This way photographers can take pictures.

Can we play a quick game of Volleyball? Please? As much, and as fun it would be to play a game or so, I don't think it's possible. Remeber, we are in a hotel, near people. I'm afraid that someone would get hurt. And we don't want secruity biting at us. --;;

A good idea I heard, is if at all possible, photographers and cosplayers to bring towels/beach balls/whatever so that we can get a beach like enviroment.
^_^ Arigatou.

evil_neko
08-20-2003, 06:00 PM
"Why is it not at a pool? I heard that from the Otakon FFXBV gathering, that they moved to a pool and that not many photographers knew where everyone was. This way photographers can take pictures."

Actually, it was never changed, it was always supposed to meet at the pool. There was a rumor going around that it had been, but there's not an ounce of truth to it. On the original thread, you can look back all the way, it'll still say "Hyatt pool." Sorry for the mini-rant, it just bugs me that people would think we'd change the place and not tell everyone involved. We're not THAT self-centered -.-

(That wasn't focused at you spefically, RX, your comment just set me off... gomen ^_^;;;;;; )

Selphie_fairy
08-20-2003, 07:07 PM
evil_neko- i know what you mean ^_^ lol i was always confused with the location but reiko clearly stated that we will meet at the main con enterence and from there we go together in a group ^_^ hehe

rx_03- thats a good list and sums up everything i must say heehee ^_^

RX 03
08-20-2003, 07:09 PM
>.< Sorry.. I didn't mean that nobody knew.. I was just trying to say that unless you knew about the Gathering before hand (AKA You're on Cosplay.com).

If people are walking around, people can take photos. ^^;; Sorry!

EvilMoogleQueen
08-20-2003, 10:19 PM
>.< Sorry.. I didn't mean that nobody knew.. I was just trying to say that unless you knew about the Gathering before hand (AKA You're on Cosplay.com).

If people are walking around, people can take photos. ^^;; Sorry!

That was one of the biggest flaws in the photoshoot. It was only about 10 people and then some fightened little kids who were swimming in the pool. No one was around to take pictures. Keeping photoshoots inside of con grounds is generally a good idea.

Ranma Saotome
08-21-2003, 01:26 AM
And I don't think that this Marriot has a pool. I could be wrong.

RX 03
08-21-2003, 10:07 AM
^_^;; Heh heh, actually Ranma's right, there is no pool at the Marriot.

This whole argument could of just been avoided...

Reiko
08-21-2003, 10:47 AM
lol you got me as Rinoa right? ^_^ I love you!

Selphie_fairy
08-21-2003, 11:00 AM
heehee i love you too reiko! *glomp*

rx_03- we cant help it that it hapened so it did lol so we just move on and continue with our silly cosplay ways! XD lol oh! ummm btw whos is actually going to bring something for the atmosphere of the shoot? im going to bring something i dunno yet lol :thumbsup:

RX 03
08-21-2003, 11:03 AM
Yeah.. I'm.. almost.. there.. and.. I'm off it! XD

I'll bring a towel or two. ^_^

Bluucircles
08-21-2003, 01:53 PM
I'm probably going to bring an inflatable beach ball... maybe a towel... maybe other stuff. I dunno. I have to search through all the beach stuff in my attic and see what I have. And like I said, I don't wanna drag around a whole backpack full of nothing but beach toys with me. Gomen ne minna.

evil_neko
08-21-2003, 03:47 PM
I'll bring a beach towel! I just recently got fabric markers, so I'm gonna custom-make myself one >3

Selphie_fairy
08-21-2003, 04:12 PM
heehee cool ^_^ yea i might bring a ball but i dunno *shrugs shoulders* im going to have sunglasses though ^^; maybe a yellow viser i dunno ^^;

Venator
08-21-2003, 04:29 PM
I'll bring the sand! I think I could carry... two... three buckets? And maybe some seaweed... Driftwood would add to the atmosphere...

Eh-heh... More seriously... I'll see if I can find some of those floaty things kids wear on their arms, or something like that. And I think it would be funny if we had one of those little plastic kiddy-pools, although I dunno what the deal is with security and such...

(the sound of bad ideas crashing to the ground and blowing up in the hangar echoes in the background) :sulk:

Bluucircles
08-21-2003, 04:39 PM
I'll bring a beach towel! I just recently got fabric markers, so I'm gonna custom-make myself one >3

Ahh! That's such a cool idea! Mind if I kinda steal it from you? I'd like to do that myself ^^;;; I love being all artistic and such like that. Plus, my mom already has Fabric markers. I'd just have to finagel(sp?) a towel out of her for me to destroy ^__^;

;____; I wanted to get a Henna tattoo a while back ago to show off when I'd be wearing my Rikku costume, but it would have worn off by now. I'd get some funky Al Bhed thing if I could. Lol, I'm strange o.o

evil_neko
08-21-2003, 06:08 PM
Shuu-chan: I don't mind at all! ^_^ Steal away! ^_^

Haha, I want to get the FFX logo (but just the Amano picture of Yuna doing the sending, not the words) tatooed across my back or down my leg or something... >3

Bluucircles
08-21-2003, 06:43 PM
Shuu-chan: I don't mind at all! ^_^ Steal away! ^_^

Haha, I want to get the FFX logo (but just the Amano picture of Yuna doing the sending, not the words) tatooed across my back or down my leg or something... >3

Thanks a bunch ^___^ I hope I can pull something together quick. I suppose it'll be by 'staying up till 3am' project the night before BAAF.

As for the logo tattoo, that'd be pretty cool. I think I'll get one of my other artsy friends to draw some funky Al Bhed logo or something on my back in gel pens. It's like azn pride, Al Bhed pride. *has way too much free time to think*

RX 03
08-21-2003, 07:23 PM
Bah. I'll never get a tatoo.. Oh! A fake one! ^^:;

I can't think of any design I can put of my body parts. ^^;;

EvilMoogleQueen
08-21-2003, 11:55 PM

talk about fandom ^^

evil_neko
08-22-2003, 02:52 PM
You know it, EMQ XP

Venator
08-23-2003, 07:55 PM
Hey... I'm kind of unsure as to when I'll actually be getting to the convention on Friday... :( If I can, I'll meet you guys at the set time/place. If not, is there a place where I can try to find everybody? Also, how long are we planning on the meet going?
I'm really sorry about this... My sincerest apologies to everyone, I just hope I can get there on time for a few shots...

BLAZING LEO
08-23-2003, 08:23 PM
Count me in. Can I go as FFXVB Squall?

RX 03
08-23-2003, 08:31 PM
Venator - I'd say probobely a half an hour or so, don't know though. Sorry to hear about you might not being able to make it. ;_; I'm just going in FFXBV Sora for the Gathering.. ^^;;

BLAZING LEO - Yes you may. XD

Selphie_fairy
08-24-2003, 12:16 PM
venator- omg! nuuu >.< not fair! we need a seifer :bigcry: hehe well ill hope you can make it um if we're not there we might be near by or somewhere O.o i think thats reasonible enough? ne?

blazing leo- hehe welcome to the group =p

hey it looks like for a last minute thing its quite a large group heehee im excited XD
(?)-maybe

Final Fantasy VII
Barret- Ranma Saotome

Final Fantasy VIII
Squall- BLAZING LEO
Rinoa- Reiko
Selphie- Selphie_fairy
Seifer- Venator(?)

Final Fantasy X-2

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03
Cloud- MonoyashaJLA

Others
Chocobo-XxShivaxX

BLAZING LEO
08-24-2003, 12:44 PM
Crap i accdienlty posted 2 times

RX 03
08-24-2003, 12:53 PM
Wow, Selphie's right, for a last minute thing 14-15 people is a good turn-out.. o-o;; ^_^ Coolness.

BOOYAKA~!

Selphie_fairy
08-24-2003, 01:32 PM
hehe using my term =p yea so i guess the meeting spot is the place between the elevators and we are just moving ^_^ lala so excited 4 more days to go!

Venator
08-24-2003, 09:08 PM
Heheh, thanks Selphie... I'll try at the elevators first, then look around a bit... hope to see you guys there!

BLAZING LEO
08-24-2003, 10:45 PM
Sorry can you take me off? Becouse I have to do something at the same time.

Selphie_fairy
08-24-2003, 10:49 PM
BLAZING LEO - ok looks like we dont have a squall anymore ;.;
venator- no problem! i want a seifer to take piccies with heehee thats why ^_^
(?)-maybe

Final Fantasy VII
Barret- Ranma Saotome

Final Fantasy VIII
Rinoa- Reiko
Selphie- Selphie_fairy
Seifer- Venator(?)

Final Fantasy X-2

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03
Cloud- MonoyashaJLA

Others
Chocobo-XxShivaxX

Ranma Saotome
08-24-2003, 11:43 PM
Hey... Can someone get me a coach's whistle? :)

evil_neko
08-25-2003, 12:46 AM
*complete tangent* Selphie-chan, your new icon is so pretty! *.*

Selphie_fairy
08-25-2003, 12:10 PM
ranma saotome- leave it tome! heehee im sure i have one! heehee

evil_eko - thankies heehee gotta love tm revolution XD *glomp*

Bluucircles
08-25-2003, 12:38 PM
@_@ My friend who was gonna do Gunner Yuna can't make it because she can't go Friday. And now *I* don't even know if I can. I don't know how I'm gonna buy/find/make the bottoms. I don't know what to do, but I wanna be in it. Someone, help! ;______;

evil_neko
08-25-2003, 01:41 PM
Shuu- I lost my original skirt for my Theif bathing suit a week-ish before Ota, and I couldn't find another (then or now). I'm just going with the black bathing suit shorts I wear to swim regularly. Could you do something like that, but throw on some, like, yellow bikini bottoms or something?

Selphie_fairy
08-25-2003, 01:59 PM
awww ;.;nuu well shuuchan you can probably make it out of leftover skit materal (if you have any) and just do it from there. Just an idea ^^;

Ranma Saotome
08-25-2003, 04:42 PM
Thanks Selphie! ^__^

Selphie_fairy
08-25-2003, 07:23 PM
anytime heehee
(?)-maybe

Final Fantasy VII
Barret- Ranma Saotome

Final Fantasy VIII
Rinoa- Reiko
Selphie- Selphie_fairy
Seifer- Venator(?)

Final Fantasy X-2
Yuna- Peachy Momo

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03
Cloud- MonoyashaJLA

Others
Chocobo-XxShivaxX

XxShivaxX
08-25-2003, 09:45 PM
aw, no pool? oh well, i wasn't planning on getting wet anyway. ^_^ umm, i'll wear sunglasses and flip-flops, and i'll bring a towel...a yellow one(duh...hehe).if i can fit any beach supplies in my bag i'll bring some.
Whark!
yours truly,
~Lady Chocobo~ ^_~

Ranma Saotome
08-26-2003, 08:56 PM
Problem!!!!

I just arranged the list of photoshoots! Can we please move to 6PM? The Capcom/SNK shoot is at 7PM!

RX 03
08-26-2003, 09:03 PM
If this dosen't affect anyone.. Okay! ^_^

Ranma Saotome
08-26-2003, 09:13 PM
Thanks man! ^_^

MaskedPrince
08-26-2003, 10:54 PM
Hmmm....Reiko and monoyashaJLA are playing. Oh man...I have to play now. Count me in for KH Sephiroth. hehe

Ranma Saotome
08-26-2003, 11:05 PM
Play where?!

There's really no room to play.

RX 03
08-27-2003, 08:03 AM
Yeah, read the FAQ.. We're not playing a fame of Volleyball.. We're just posing in costume...Remember! The PhotoShoot has been moved to 6:00 PM!

RX 03
08-27-2003, 08:17 AM
Oh yeah... ^^:; Sorry to be chaning this around...

But it seems that most of the gathering are on the 5th floor not the 4th. It'll still be neer the elevators, and I have a feeling I misread reading the Marriot site and thought that the 5th floor was the 4th.. ^^;;;;;

Should we move it up a floor? Is this okay with everyone? ^^;;

Selphie_fairy
08-27-2003, 11:16 AM
maskedprince - welcome to the group! ^_^
rx_03- i don't have a problem seeing that I'm doing nothing else ^^;hehe
ranma_saotome- considered it changed ^_^
(?)-maybe

Time:6:00
Meeting:5th floor in between elevators

Final Fantasy VII
Barret- Ranma Saotome

Final Fantasy VIII
Rinoa- Reiko
Selphie- Selphie_fairy
Seifer- Venator(?)

Final Fantasy X-2
Yuna- Peachy Momo

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03
Cloud- MonoyashaJLA
Sephy- maskedprince

Others
Chocobo-XxShivaxX

Reiko
08-27-2003, 02:19 PM
hehehe MP joined lol YES!

ki kuru kitty
08-27-2003, 04:04 PM
I have a Leon Jacket from Kingdom of Hearts, I could join you guys since you don't have a Leon. I have to host a panel from 4:30 - 5:30 P.M on friday, so I might or might not make it in time. ^_^ have fun you guys. Say are you guys actually going into a Pool, I don't know where the pool is in the Marriot?

evil_neko
08-27-2003, 04:06 PM
Okay... well... guess I gotta pull out... if it's at six instead of seven... I'm gonna bring my bathing suit just in case I'm early, but yeah... I don't think I'll be able to make it. Selphie-chan, could you put me as a 'maybe'?

Selphie_fairy
08-27-2003, 04:31 PM
ki kuru kitty- ill mark you don then k? ^_^ welocme to the group and yay for leon XD

evil_nekoo- ;.; nu but ok lets hope that you can make it on time ne? ^_^
(?)-maybe

Time:6:00
Meeting:5th floor in between elevators

Final Fantasy VII
Barret- Ranma Saotome

Final Fantasy VIII
Rinoa- Reiko
Selphie- Selphie_fairy
Seifer- Venator(?)

Final Fantasy X-2
Yuna- Peachy Momo
Rikku- evil_neko(?),shuuchan

Kingdom Hearts
Sora- RX_03
Cloud- MonoyashaJLA
Sephy- MaskedPrince
Leon- Ki Kuru Kitty

Others
Chocobo-XxShivaxX

RX 03
08-27-2003, 04:39 PM
>>;; Sorry about the time change there E_N, I kinda' had to. Perhaps you can make it anywho? ^^;;

Ki Kuru Kitty- http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=414407&postcount=46

evil_neko
08-27-2003, 05:59 PM
Hehe, it's okay, RX, I know you hadda ^_^ I dun mind... I just gotta hope I can get there on time ^_^;