PDA

View Full Version : Card Captor Sakura

Eriol
08-17-2003, 06:36 PM
Is anybody planning to come to the con in CCS costumes?

Cocoa
08-17-2003, 06:46 PM
My mother is planning on trying to finish the Silent Card costume she started for last year's Shoujocon for this year ^^ I'd love to re-wear my Clow Read, only I cut my hair short and can't really afford a wig at the moment. Maybe another year.

Eriol
08-17-2003, 09:00 PM
I'd love to re-wear my Clow Read, only I cut my hair short and can't really afford a wig at the moment. Maybe another year.

You could just wear Clow Reed's outfit without the long hair.
heh

Or must you have a complete look and feel of the character? heh

Cocoa
08-17-2003, 10:06 PM
Well, that, and the costume needs some touching up, some bits redone, and I've got other things to work on at the moment. But as I said, maybe another year ^^

Eriol
08-17-2003, 11:32 PM
'Tis a shame. Oh well.
heh

marsie
08-18-2003, 01:15 PM
<---School Girl Sakura. *does a dance around Eriol*I shall be wearing one!

hachikin
08-18-2003, 01:48 PM
i'm sure there'll be loads of ccs costumes--there always are @ shoujocon! someday i might get off my bum & do one myself.

Eriol
08-18-2003, 03:39 PM
<---School Girl Sakura. *does a dance around Eriol*I shall be wearing one!

Ah, excellent, my dear.
Then my expected CCS presence shall not be solitary.
*smiles like Eriol*

i'm sure there'll be loads of ccs costumes--there always are @ shoujocon! someday i might get off my bum & do one myself.

Heh, well most people dress up as Sakura or her friends.

I need my guardians represented. heh

neoangelwink
08-19-2003, 01:41 AM
im bring my sakru costume ^_^ the school out fit with my staff from sect season.

marsie
08-19-2003, 10:59 PM
YEA! We all have to get together! It will be so fun

*does a dance around Stephan to show her joy!*

Eriol
08-20-2003, 12:36 AM
YEA! We all have to get together! It will be so fun

*does a dance around Stephan to show her joy!*

You spelled my name wrong.
10 points from Slytherin.

neoangelwink
08-20-2003, 12:49 AM
know i feel like in harry potty school

Eriol
08-20-2003, 01:11 AM
know i feel like in harry potty school

That's only because Eriol's costume is rather versatile. It can be in the world of Card Captor Sakura as Eriol, in the world of Hogwarts as a student or professor, or possibly in the world of Star Wars as a Jedi.

neoangelwink
08-20-2003, 01:16 AM
ah i see ^_^ are going dress like him? irealize something , this mite frist time i get t omet in person. neat

Eriol
08-20-2003, 11:03 AM
ah i see ^_^ are going dress like him? irealize something , this mite frist time i get t omet in person. neat

I barely understood that sentence. :/ You need to put back some words.

Are you saying, "Are you going to dress like him?"

If so, I think you know the answer to that. Why would I be making a big deal of this? heh

Michela
08-20-2003, 10:00 PM
Ooh, with all of the CCS coplayers there, I'm becoming more and more excited by the minute to take photos of all of you! If I see a Yue there, I'll die of happiness. (Yue and I could be wing buddies. It would rock.)

hachikin
08-20-2003, 10:03 PM
there was a freakin' AWESOME yue last year... i hope he wears the same costume this year. *_*

neoangelwink
08-21-2003, 12:55 AM
I barely understood that sentence. :/ You need to put back some words.

Are you saying, "Are you going to dress like him?"

If so, I think you know the answer to that. Why would I be making a big deal of this? heh

sorry about that. some time my mind goes too fast for my hands. so some time i miss words. ^_^ i bit of add and nero problem.
what im trying to say is are u dress like him? also it be neat to met u. i have seen one boad but we have never cross path a cons.
als oare u doing a ccs shoot?

Eriol
08-21-2003, 11:51 AM
sorry about that. some time my mind goes too fast for my hands. so some time i miss words. ^_^ i bit of add and nero problem.
what im trying to say is are u dress like him? also it be neat to met u. i have seen one boad but we have never cross path a cons.
als oare u doing a ccs shoot?

Ah, I see now why you type the way you do. That helps me understand.

I'm not doing a CCS photo shoot. I'm not a photographer.

neoangelwink
08-21-2003, 02:46 PM
ok^_^ that fine then be nice to met thin.

neoangelwink
08-25-2003, 02:39 AM
it was nice meeting u. look just like avtar beside being a anime it not really u. there many cute sakura's there too.

Eriol
08-25-2003, 10:14 AM
it was nice meeting u. look just like avtar beside being a anime it not really u. there many cute sakura's there too.

Nice meeting you as well. ^_^
But, what do you mean by "it not really u"? Do you mean..
1) I don't look like the character?
2) or I don't act like the character?

neoangelwink
08-25-2003, 11:57 AM
i mean is that character look like u but not u. u do look very much like him.

Eriol
08-25-2003, 12:08 PM
i mean is that character look like u but not u. u do look very much like him.

When I picked this avatar, I didn't really think about how much I looked like him. I just liked his outfit. It wasn't until I saw the picture of myself in it that I thought, "I may look like him as an adult."

Eriol's personality is a little colder than mine. So, I would never act like him completely.

neoangelwink
08-25-2003, 12:19 PM
that good ^_^ it better to be your self.