People... do you prefer wigs or hair???
Well... I think it's over (?)
My english is very bad! Sorry!!! :untrust:

Bye Bye!!!

Kula Ayanami
08-18-2003, 01:21 PM
Olá, querido!=D
Hi, darling!=D
I prefer wigs...it's soooo funny!=D Specially blue wigs!=DDD Ou sei lá o que...=DDD
Beijos,

Kula

Gustavo Shinji
08-18-2003, 01:27 PM
Really... wigs it's so funny!!! ^^ Make it in the Estoril are the best!!! ^^ YES, WE HAVE ESTORIL!!! ^_~

Byte Bye!!!

Xx Lulu xX
08-18-2003, 01:51 PM
I like my natural hair and all, but Im starting to do lots of characters w/ many different hair styles so im starting to get into wigs :D

HowilnMadMurphy
08-18-2003, 03:16 PM
Wigs are fun and temporary and if cared for correctly, ALWAYS look nice. And you can change your look all the time :D This can't always be said of my real hair XD

Skullez
08-20-2003, 10:27 PM
personaly i try and cosplay charters w/ the same hair length and color if possible so i dont gota buy a wig. but inless i wana color it or soemthing i try for that so i dont gota cut it.

but if all ealse fails..then i usualy get a wig or extenshions.

Railiens
08-20-2003, 11:36 PM
It all depends. I think it is very attractive when the Japanese use their own hair. I would like to as well, but wigs are just so much fun!

Catboi Blues
08-21-2003, 01:43 AM
I'd have to go with wigs on this one. There is so much more that I can do with a wig that I can't do with my normal hair. Also I have waaaaay too many wigs to say that I don't like them. I think I have at least 20.

;)

Gren
08-21-2003, 02:54 AM
Wigs. It's a lot easier to style hair when it's off your head, and you can make quick changes if you have multiple costumes. Plus it's easier to hide different types of hardware (cat ears, bon-bons, horns, whatever) in wigs.

yayahan
08-21-2003, 10:10 AM
As someone who's hair was never shown at conventions for years, I must of course support all wig-lovers. I own over 40 now I am afraid... O_o

Chosuke
08-21-2003, 10:28 AM
I would have to say wigs.

Not only can you style them easier and get them in wackier colors, I generally feel that they give more 'oomf' to a costume.. even if it is just a short brown wig.
Styled properly it can make the difference in your costume.

Tenshi
08-21-2003, 11:01 AM
I hate wigs. I mean, I use them if I have to, but you can bet if I can get away with it, I will use my own hair. Luckily my hair can pass for either brown or dark blonde, so it's pretty versatile in that respect.

The reason I hate wigs is because my hair is so long and thick. I know it's possible for me to wear whatever wig I want (I proved that with Fuujin), but it's just such a pain getting my own hair perfect under that wig cap! >.<

I think natural hair always looks best with a costume, if your hair matches. However, I've rarely seen dyed/sprayed natural hair look right. Most of the time it just looks tacky >.<.

LiL QoH
08-21-2003, 01:30 PM
Actually I choose my own hair with maybe a same color pony tail fall, or just extensions that I can put in myself. I love wigs... but I always seem to ruin them... :\

liz-maru
08-21-2003, 01:42 PM
i really like wigs! ^^ but i prefer to just use my real hair for a costume ^_-

Kao Wingates
08-22-2003, 01:12 AM
I really try to use my hair, but in most of time it's been reaaaaaaally difficult. I cosplayed Hinoto and you know, its really weird to have real loooong and white hair at 18 years O_o

And now... I'm gonna be blond for the first timeˇˇˇ Wig of course.

So, are costume that really needs a wig (specially that no-natural-colors), but another, just the hairdo fit.

Kao.-

Moogle Hiromi
08-22-2003, 10:12 AM
I prefer wigs for sure. If you work on a wig well enough, it will look great! The only time my costume looked good with natural hair, was my Duo Maxwell costume, when i had a long thich braid. But I have cut it off now, and it is still hard to get all my hair under my wig. But you try very hard, and it still looks good! Just have to work and practise!