PDA

View Full Version : D.Gray Man 3rd uniform

Haru@SG
09-29-2009, 02:14 AM
Hi everyone,
Does anyone knows when the anime will be coming up? Or is it just a rumour?
Many cosplayers are looking for the 3rd uniforms, and there are like so few pics of it, especially none for Miranda >_< Its kind of risky to take reference from Deviantart.
I believe it will be better if all share what they can find of characters for the 3rd uniforms here?

Nayara
09-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Hm, I haven't heard anything about the anime being continued. But a lot of people already cosplayed the newest uniforms (including myself). I think there are enough pictures of the OT4 (Kanda, Allen, Linalee, Lavi) to make a good cosplay. The other characters however... I think I only saw Noise Mari and General Cloud. o_O And I think there is like one panel where Miranda wears the 3rd uniform. xD But yes, that doesn't really help us cosplayers much, eh?

Then again, I met a 3rd uniform Miranda cosplayer at my last convention 2 weeks ago (I confused her for Kanda with a hoop skirt at first xD). That was probably an original design too but it looked good and I could imagine her uniform being like that in canon. ^^

Mirai Noah
09-29-2009, 12:22 PM
There unfortunately isn't many clear images of Miranda in the 3rd uniform. In the manga, she normally has an overcoat, so you can't see her uniform at all practically, and she wasn't shown in the anime in the 3rd uniform (and it seems that the anime won't ever be continued... T_T)

But, there is one picture I found! Here (http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8089/mirandashiningcleacard.jpg) is the best image I could find. Of course, it's a scan of a holographic card, and thus still not very clear!

For my Miranda 3rd uniform cosplay, I based it off of that image, and then guessed that she was wearing pants similar to Allen's (and of course there is a ton of pics of Allen).

Braithcakes
07-31-2010, 12:18 PM
Lavi, kanda, and allen are the only ones I've really seen in 3rd uniform.

Lavi is the one I've seen the most in it though, for some reason