PDA

View Full Version : Who went as Who for Animagic

Aoshi Shinomori
10-07-2002, 05:30 PM
I was wondering what did u guys cosplay as at animagic and what day.. so we can see if we saw you or not.

peacecraft
10-07-2002, 05:40 PM
I was Orphen on Friday and Kyo on Saturday. No costume Sunday, I was lazy.

Karisu-sama
10-07-2002, 05:53 PM
You know mosta what WE did, we were across the hall from you guys ;)
(Great hanging out w/y'all, BTW! Will let you know when pics are available! :) )

PS: Can't go to Metreon this weekend, must go to kid's grade school Harvest Festival, oh well. See ya at Y-con! (?)

aznaphrodite
10-07-2002, 06:10 PM
Friday: Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi
Saturday: Human Luna from Sailor Moon
Sunday: Seiryuu no Miko from Fushigi Yuugi

Aya Mizu
10-07-2002, 06:19 PM
Friday, I was the Sakura in the Karaoke Revue and Saturday I was Mika in USA Musume's Mini Moni group for the Masquerade.

I was so busy most of the con so I didn't bring anything else in addition to those two costumes and now I've lost my voice after the con. Heehee ^^;

Rey-Rey
10-07-2002, 06:32 PM
I cosplayed as MC Squared. :D

moo
10-07-2002, 06:49 PM
I was Motoko Saturday morning, and Peorth the rest of Saturday, and for a few minutes, black dress stealth Urd on Friday. :)

aznaphrodite
10-07-2002, 07:02 PM
Rey-Rey, you were a great MC! I thought this year's masquerade was the best masquerade I've ever attended. It didn't drag on forever like other masquerades and you were very entertaining!

Moo, I saw you in your Peorth costume on Saturday near the Anime Swap Meet and asked about how you made it! Very nicely done! I thought it was very smart to use a full bodysuit!

ZiggyB
10-07-2002, 07:09 PM
I was rather random in my costume choices, so I don't remember what I wore which days... but I wore Johnny From DDR, Squall on Saturday during the Final Fantasy gathering and I wore Zack from DOA2: Hardcore (the pic on my avatar).

Yuna
10-07-2002, 07:12 PM
On Friday I was cosplaying a Mog and then put on Rachette for the karaoke review (Which I TOTALLY SCREWED UP~)

Saturday I had on the new Yuna design (hot pants and such) and was Chii (the cream and lavendar one) in the evening and durring the masqueade.

And lastly, on Sunday, I was the test subject for the crossplaying pannel and was made up as Squall. So yeah XD

moo
10-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Thankyew, Ms. Aznaphrodite! I was quite reluctant to do a Peorth outfit but then I discovered the power of skintoned unitards :D

Rey-Rey
10-07-2002, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the compliments. Some staffers were asking me if I had a script. I was like, "There's scripts for this thing?!" O_o

Revell's already given me the blessing to MC again next year. Should I? ^__^ v

Overall, I had a great time at the con. I also did cosplay as the Black Mage for a little bit to "fool some people". ^__^ And I MCed the Masq and the Cosplay Karaoke revue. Other than that, I was just one of the regular people in the masses. ^^

Wow. I actually made a REGULAR post. Let's make it irregular.

http://liquid2k.com/rey-rey/bulldog8.jpg

Eurobeat King
10-07-2002, 07:35 PM
Watching the masqy tape, Rey-Rey, i don't know which moment(s) were more silly/fun for you:

1. You dancing to the English version of the Sailor Moon song
2. You announcing iPlay's quote "I like to touch myself.."
3. You shouting "Yaoiality!!" during Hai & Chris's skit :devil:
There might be more.. ya never know. ;) But you and Jean did a great job MCing, so if you do it again next year, that would be schweet.

Oh, my costumes? I wore the following:

Friday: Saitou, King, and Oogami
Saturday: Shinji, and Ryosuke
Sunday: none

A J
10-07-2002, 07:37 PM
Oooh the Peorth was cool! And the MCing rocked! :) (emceeing??? How do you spell that...?)

Friday: Kyo (with the pain in the butt lace up pants)
Saturday: Terra
Jenarose (big bat wings)
Kizna (Yay Dez for being my Zero! :) )

Doremi Chan
10-07-2002, 07:51 PM
Friday:
Baker Doremi most of the day
Yellow Iris for 20 min

Sat:
Ojamajo Doremi 1st season early
Ojamajo Hana Chan rest of the day

Sun:
Ojamajo Hana Chan

FlameSniperRei
10-07-2002, 08:21 PM
*wavies at Aoshi weakly* omigosh I feel really sick, my throat hurts and im dizzy... x_x *sniffle* It was good talking to everyone and meeting new people... too bad I feel like **** right now x_x lol!

Friday:
-One of the many Kenshi's running around
-Rinoa Heartilly for Karaoke Revue (and I was uh nervous as u all heard ~.~)

Saturday:
- Yuffie Kisaragi (FF8)
- Kagome (Inu Yasha)
- Knockin' Down Hesitation Rei Hino/Sailor Mars (SeraMyu)

Sunday:
- Kenshin (again!)

Manda
10-07-2002, 08:41 PM
Friday: Baker Onpu, Ri Kouran
Saturday: Pyoko, Neko Ranma, Ninja girl
Sunday: Baker Onpu

Oh heck, I was just the friggin' ferret girl @.@

Adella
10-07-2002, 08:45 PM
Hm.. I do't remember all the way. OH MY GOD! MANDA! YOUR AVATAR!! IT'S MOMO!

Friday: Malon (Legend of Zelda), Aeris (Kingdom Hearts)
Saturday: Saitou (Rurouni Kenshin), Aeris (Final Fantasy 7), Aeris (Kingdom Hearts), Beach Malon (Legend of Zelda.. with beach sandals instead of boots)
Sunday: My hair was dirty and I didn't have time to wash it before checkout so I just threw on my Malon wig. I was........ Red haired ponytail girl yeah.........

Mei Lan Chang
10-07-2002, 09:01 PM
Woooo, well let's see now.

Friday: Ritsuko Akagi

Sat: Asuka Langley Sohryu, Original Charactor Ballerina, and...dun dun dun...GIMME CAT!!!

Sunday: Saya

Heh heh heh....OSCAR!!!! *holds blackmail picture*

Chieko
10-07-2002, 09:08 PM
hi everyone!
finally made my way over to cosplay.com cuz of flame sniper rei (^_^) um anyway, i cosplayed as Kaoru Kamiya in her yellow kimono (with orange "patches") from Kenshin and eternal Sailor Mercury.

ZiggyB
10-07-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Mei Lan Chang
Heh heh heh....OSCAR!!!! *holds blackmail picture*
ahhhhh XO

You wouldn't dare.... :P

Oh wait... you would.... :P

L to the 3rd
10-07-2002, 09:15 PM
omg..Momo was soo cute! ^_^

anyway...yea... I also got sick right
after we left Animagic.. I wanted to
sleep in class.

Friday:
-Battousai
-Sailor Jupiter (for Karaoke)

Sat:
-Cloud Strife (the slave 4 Aeris)
-Shippo
-KDH Jupiter
-Luke Skywalker
-Angel Squall (aka flaming gay squall in all white)

Sunday:
Cloud Strife

Kamui Motoaki
10-07-2002, 09:21 PM
Fri- Terry
Kyo Kusanagi
Squall
Sat- Cloud Strife/zack (lol)
Squall
Squall Ballroom uniform
Sun- Leon

ZiggyB
10-07-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by L to the 3rd
-Angel Squall (aka flaming gay squall in all white)

Hehe. I dunno when I saw you I kept thinking of Earth Angel Squall like something out of Grease.

I was waiting for you to break out singing "Beauty School Drop Out" to Rinoa. :D

Mei Lan Chang
10-07-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by ZiggyB

ahhhhh XO

You wouldn't dare.... :P

What a silly question! Muahahahha!

L to the 3rd
10-07-2002, 09:30 PM
lol....X_X;; earth angel squall...

btw, ziggy your costume is really
kewl, but too bad it aint shiny enuff
to hurt my eyes ^o^

Yuna
10-07-2002, 10:26 PM
yeah... that cloud was pretty flaming.

Kuja
10-07-2002, 10:34 PM
Err I wore. Mai, Helena, Kuja, and Rosiel to the con

aznaphrodite
10-07-2002, 11:23 PM
to hurt my eyes ^o^

I agree! Very cool costume, Ziggy. You reminded me of the movie "Signs" when everyone had those aluminum caps on their heads! :D

Manda
10-07-2002, 11:32 PM
FERRET POWA! CHUCHUCHU!! *rolls on the floor with Momo*:D

ZiggyB
10-08-2002, 12:07 AM
to hurt my eyes ^o^

Hehe yah, I saw that you and another Squall were trying to blind each other with gunblades. |-O

You probably didn't want me trying to reflect light using my body... there's just something really wrong with that idea.

Originally posted by aznaphrodite
I agree! Very cool costume, Ziggy. You reminded me of the movie "Signs" when everyone had those aluminum caps on their heads!

Hehe, thanks Aznaphrodite. Well that's better then when people were calling me the human condom. :P

Dark Vision
10-08-2002, 12:39 AM
I was umm

tenchi - friday

tidus and then Monkey D. Luffy (masquerade) - saturday

Van from escaflowne movie - sunday ---totally lame day to break out that costume

Wandering Otaku
10-08-2002, 01:07 AM
Aoshi you know what I was hehe for the benefit of others

Friday: Himura Kenshin - I ran around with Soujirou and Misao.

Saturday: Kaji Ryouji (Eva) sadly i could nto find where Al and the others were 2_@x I walked right passed all of you I think, if you were int he pool. all the final fantasy peopel blinded me!
oh and I was Kenshin again Saturday night for the Masquerade with AOshi's skit. WEEEEEEE THAT WAS SO FUN!

Sunday: left early cuz I was sick :( had now ill to do Tamahome like I planned... waaaa.

Miaka No Baka
10-08-2002, 01:15 AM
yeah yeah aoshi knows who I was during the con ^_^; If he didn't then there's something wrong with him lol, but for others:

Friday: Misao, Yorokonde Yumi

Saturday: CCS summer uniform, Chii's work dress, Padodo & Ouikichi (for masquerade) part of the kenshin skit ^_^;

Sunday: nothing cept I was wearing my cactuar shirt and holding my giant cactuar plushie with me ^_^

Masquerade was fun XD I'm glad I thought up that idea for our skit teheheh!

Miaka no Baka

Mei Lan Chang
10-08-2002, 01:16 AM
Ooookay, here it IS! Muahahahahah!

http://www.angelfire.com/ar3/meilanchangscosplay/Conventions/AniMagic2002/AniMagic2002.html

Oscar...look reeeeeally closely.

Karisu-sama
10-08-2002, 01:34 AM
Dark Vision, your Van costume rocks ;)

What we did...

Friday>> Me: Shuura from Rurouni Kenshin 1st season, Kid1: Himura Kenshin, Didjman (my husband): Ranma-kun, Kid2: Ranma-chan (her Chibi Misao costume isn't finished yet)

Opening Ceremonies & Nihon Nights>> Didjman: Formal Kimono / Haori set, Me: Uchikake Formal Court Robe / Goth mix

Saturday>> The TV Esca set = Me: Dilandau, Didjman: Van, Kid1: Dragonslayer, Kid2: Meruru (she IS Meruru!)

Masq. Halftime>> Me: Shmi Skywalker, Kid2: Anakin Skywalker (Chibi version, from Phantom Menace)

Sunday>> Me & the kids: Dilandau, Kenshin & Anakin (for the crossplay fashion show; I was one of the hosts) / Me: Kaneda-style (from Akira) jumpsuit, but with my aqua hair, Didjman: he slept in until checkout, didn't cosplay.

We brought the Kusakabe Family (from Totoro) costumes with us, but never found the time to change into them / wear them. (For one thing, it's darn hard to be out of a con hotel room before at least 11AM when our typical daily work schedules run until 3 or 4 AM) Lesson: we just shouldn't bring too many more costumes than there are days at a con, I guess; we don't really have the time to change often.

We ought to do the Totoro family ones at some con again though, while the kids are still the perfect size to be Satsuki & Mei...

It's a bit of a nuisance to be the one who has to make all the costumes for all 4 of us, in my oh-so "Copious Free Time". (Kids, LEARN TO SEW!!!)

Kenshin Ken
10-08-2002, 01:42 AM
hmm.. * thinks* well here's what I wore:

Thursday : * yes i made it a day early* I paraded around as Kuno for a hour ^^:; realized I looked horrid and put the thing aaway before peopel died of the white shock that is my farmer's tan ^^;;
Friday: I went as Ranma and then as Ghostbuster Onizuka

Saturday: Zantetsu most of the day ( if not I wore jsut the navy blue suit)

Sunday: none.. had to leave ;_;..

ZiggyB
10-08-2002, 01:56 AM
Oscar...look reeeeeally closely.

Ahhhhhh! XO

I'm so going to hurt you the next time I see you. :P

Mei Lan Chang
10-08-2002, 01:57 AM
Heeeheeeheeee....*flaming ball of mischief*

artemis316
10-08-2002, 02:08 AM
I only wore 4 costumes at AniMagic, though I brought 7 and despite I brought them, I didn't get to wear Yun, Yang or Hiro (Lunar 2) during the con. And on Sat., I did 3 costume changes w/in an hour...and I had to run to our hotel room at the Desert Inn as well. X__ X Exhausting, but yeah...What I did get to wear were:

Friday:
- Locke from FF6 (new costume)
- Shingo for KOF gathering

Saturday:
- Cid Highwind from FF7 (New costume)
- Locke again...for 30 minutes
- Guy from Final Fight, teaming up w/ my Usagi partner from SJ, Brianna (Maki) and fellow SJ stage ninja comrade, CodyMau (prisoner Cody from SFA3) as Al and Shaun wanted to do a photoshoot w/ us Final Fight cosplayers ^.^

Sunday:
- Went civillian

moo
10-08-2002, 02:10 AM
Cousin Mei! I think I broke your site. *waits for the next 2 hours* However, before it went to bandwidth ragnarok, I saw the incriminating evidence of Cousin Oscar. Heh, nice shot, quite photogenic. :D

L to the 3rd
10-08-2002, 03:54 AM
<--is the chrome Cloud STrife that
everyone wants to kill for reflecting sunlight into their eyes w/ my sword.

Aoshi Shinomori
10-08-2002, 04:02 AM
Friday
Aoshi in Trenchcoat ( Rurouni Kenshin)
Aoshi w/Double Kodachis ( Rurouni Kenshin)
Hideki in Yorokonde Jacket ( Chobits)

Saturday
Li Sharon ( CCS)
Hideki ( Chobits)
Aoshi ( Butt bow) for the masquerade.. i was the one running and jumping.

Sunday

Tidus ( Kingdom Hearts)

aww i hope u feel better.. i hope u had fun at Animagic and it was nice to talk to everyone. I finally got to meet and talk to you and thanks for waving hi to me.. even though i had a confused look on my face heh. you girls are so nice.

oh Karisu it was such a coincidence to be in a room across from you. I had lots of fun having u for a neighbor for the time being. We had our very own " hall party" on saturday. It was so cool to hang with you and stuff. Id like to see how those pics came out. and you are the very first Shura cosplayer i have seen.

Hey Kenshin thanks for being in our skit.. we couldnt have done it without you man. I had lots of fun and we won which made it very rewarding. I'm glad u had fun cuz i had tons of fun. that saturday was a very long day for me.

Nietsche
10-08-2002, 12:55 PM
Who was i at AM?

Ah..oh yeah..ahmm...
Lets see...first I was Claude from Star Ocean EX
then I put on Rock for most of the day..think I managed to spray most of my hair....
Saturday was a blur of costumes...
First I put on Ryudo for a it then it got way too hot for it..so I put on Rid (Tales of Eternia) for a while..then finally paired with AJ for our Megami Kouhousei cosplay (I was Zero Enna, it was SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!)..
then Sunday not much....

Aoshi Shinomori
10-08-2002, 01:18 PM
Nietsche.. i think i saw you.. as Ryudo.

Michi
10-08-2002, 02:25 PM
Friday: Yoh briefly, then Yuki, and Squall for the rest of the night
Saturday: Irvine first, Yoh again, then Ruruna/Channel with Lauren in Naruru/Guccici, then Yuki during the masquerade
Sunday: no coschume.

FlameSniperRei
10-08-2002, 02:30 PM
Omigosh Karisu, it was really great meeting you and your daughters. They are sooo kawaiiiii! ^.^ *prance prance*

:skidude2:

Mei Lan Chang
10-08-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by moo
Cousin Mei! I think I broke your site. *waits for the next 2 hours* However, before it went to bandwidth ragnarok, I saw the incriminating evidence of Cousin Oscar. Heh, nice shot, quite photogenic. :D

Sister Moo. Wasn't that hilarious?! Oscar can now have the pride of having the only gratuitous booty shot on my site.

<--is the chrome Cloud STrife that
everyone wants to kill for reflecting sunlight into their eyes w/ my sword.

Heheheh, that was funny. A new attack for battle mode Cloud.

Okita Souji
10-08-2002, 02:44 PM
Friday: Shinsengumi

I think I may have met a couple new people while wearing it. I remember running into the Shuura cosplayer later that night, sorry I don't know you're name ^^;

Aoshi Shinomori
10-08-2002, 02:46 PM
Yeah Karisu.. your youngest daughter almost killed me cuz she was sooo cute in Merle and talking to Misao across the hall..

lemoned
10-08-2002, 03:52 PM
mew. ^^

I was erm.. miss jrock. lol :x

friday:
Gekka Gackt

Saturday:
Tsumi to Batsu Kyo
Tell Me hide
Kuuchuu Kana (the yellow fluffiness of DOOM)
Lei Lei (hsien ko)
(and then hide again for tha dance. :x)

Sunday:
Bara no Seidou Kozi

weee ^^;;;

-pokes aoshi- merph. my sister was your Misao at the masq. ^-^

-strut- I made an award winning costume. >D kekekeke

Aoshi Shinomori
10-08-2002, 04:30 PM
oh so your Misao's sister.. your sister makes a perfect misao.. age and everything. I'm glad she could be in our skit and i hope she had fun too. She wanted Scott McNeils autograph on her sign board so we found him and then ran to her and brought her to him for him to sign her board. She looked really happy. Tell her thanks for helping us out when we were out on a limb.

Lilli
10-08-2002, 05:44 PM
._. So tired. So very tired... Heheheee!!

Friday: Merveilles Mana (The big mothy wings. Did you see a mess of blue feathers scattered about on the ground Friday? ....that was me, gomen.)
Then the yellow Iris from Sakura Taisen musicals for the Cosplay Karaoke Revue.

Saturday: Yellow Iris from Sakura Taisen Musicals. Alll day long!

Sunday: Sanzo from Gensomaden Saiyuki. Baka fan and cancer sticks in tow ^___^ Go Go Crossplay Rangers!! Alas. I actually missed the crossplay panel. Ah well, maybe next time.

tamahomegurl
10-08-2002, 06:16 PM
urrrrmmmmmm....i only went 1 day - saturday! ^___^

i went as kairi and my sis went as sora....we were the only kairi and sora there so that was cool! ^__-

and it was cool because we met up with the kawaii neko version Riku and took pics together!! yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Aya Mizu
10-08-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Lilli
._. So tired. So very tired... Heheheee!!

Sunday: Sanzo from Gensomaden Saiyuki. Baka fan and cancer sticks in tow ^___^ Go Go Crossplay Rangers!! Alas. I actually missed the crossplay panel. Ah well, maybe next time.

Yay for Lilli and her awesome crossplaying! You looked so good as Sanzo :D

ZiggyB
10-08-2002, 06:22 PM
Sister Moo. Wasn't that hilarious?! Oscar can now have the pride of having the only gratuitous booty shot on my site.

Yah you say that now, just wait until the next shiny bottom comes along and I'll just be a distant memory. :P

Hmm... could you hurry that part along please?

BabySnowLeopard
10-08-2002, 06:30 PM
*didn't dress up Friday* ;_; so sad, so sad just wore my snow leopard pants and a black duster... =P I totally should've worn Sailormars! I'm really mad I never got to wear it... I went thru all the trouble getting new shoes for it and everything =P

Saturday I finally wore Blue Mary =P and then I was a half-done Seung Mina for the masq.... and then Sunday I wore Hitomi from The Peace! and alternate Frida. =P

~Kie

Nadeshiko
10-08-2002, 06:31 PM
Okay...the final listing! *^^*

Friday
Madonna! (j/k...I was Karen Kasumi in the bridal type dress)
Francesca Cressida (from Rose Colored Dreams)

Saturday
Yomiko The Paper
Nadeshiko Kinomoto

Sunday
Yomiko

I loved going around as Yomiko. Someone told me I had the same personality as her during the con. ^^;; Yeah, there's a little bit of Yomiko in me. Nadeshiko is perhaps my all time favorite costume I have done by far.

Yup, that's it! *^^*

Karisu-sama
10-08-2002, 06:52 PM
Lilli - wah! I didn't get a pic of your Sanzo costume! I thought I had taken a picture of it, but it's not in my camera! Stupid brain-dead me on Sunday! *whaps self on head with Kenshin's radish*

lemoned
10-08-2002, 06:55 PM
Ashlee: hi :D -wavie-

I told her. hehe ^-^;

Nova
10-08-2002, 06:57 PM
I was one of the many digimon cosplayers running around if anyone saw that. We were in the Mas. We had the random Taiato Yaoi action.

L to the 3rd
10-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Hey Karisu-sama!..hehe.. ''my father'' is too cute, btw!

Run Luke, Run!

ZiggyB
10-08-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Saru
Saturday: Wizard then kimono

Saru! Hi. :> It was really cool talking to ya, and I loved your Wizard costume. Glad that there's not a blue hue over everything now? :>

I was the Squall btw, who was trying to get a ride on your Chocobo. ;)

Kamui Motoaki
10-08-2002, 08:56 PM
" Ziggy ziggy ziggy. . can't you see. . sometimes your cosplay hipnotyze meeeeeeeee.. . ..and i can see due to your flashy waist. . ."

Lilli
10-08-2002, 10:19 PM
Awwee? Gomen gomen Karisu-sama! Hehe, if you want, I think Al-oniichan will post a couple of pictures he took of me as Sanzo. He even got a piccie of Goku on the back, WAI!

Eeeee, Aya! *glompies!* Arigatooo! *^^* I'm glad you liked it! btw, you were such a cute Sakura! WHEEEE!!! I'm glad the wig finally behaved, ehehehe! Hehee, it's such a comfy costume! Blah, I really need to get a better wig, and I'm always worried that my face is too round... Ah well. But I really must make my own gloves, the 'official' ones are rather uncomfortable, that they are. EEEEEEEK I LOVE SAIYUKI XD XD XD XD *runs around making Hakuryuu noises*

Manda
10-08-2002, 10:37 PM
Chu...there's no pictures of Manda in the AniMagic photos! PUU! Oh well -_- Anywhos. Yeah, everyone roxxored! Too bad there's this huge gap between the next cons, so I have to wait to see everyone T-T

And Momo is etaing my sock...

Lightning Count
10-08-2002, 10:47 PM
FRIDAY------Nothing. (I brought my Chocola from Animal Magnetism costume, but when I put it on, I wasn't happy with the way it looked on me so I didn't wear it...bummer)
But I wore my *gothic* Hello Kitty shirt and jeans.

Saturday------ Neo Senshi Sailor Mars (AKA- Neo Princess Mars)
Diana (Human Form) --Masquerade

Sunday---------Nothing.

I forgot to bring ALL of my Leona (Magna Carta) costume. Note--- Never, EVER pack in a hurry or on the day of the convention/trip/vacation/etc..... no bueno!!!!!!!!!!
I was in a yucky, crabby mood on Friday............=(

HEY, AZNAPHRODITE!!! You were the Human Luna??!! AWESOME!! I was the Human Diana!! Neko Cosplay rocks!!!!!!
=(^.^)= meooOOoooow!

Iori E
10-08-2002, 10:48 PM
Manda: There's always Japan Expo, right? :D

Who was I?

Friday: Clark Steel (KOF '99-2002, alternate color)
Saturday: Kim Sue Il (Kizuna Encounter, KOF 2000)
Sunday: myself (I had to leave early that day...)

Mei Lan Chang
10-08-2002, 11:37 PM
At least Eurobeat King's photos will go up. Then there should be a pic of you Manda.

Dragoon Knight
10-09-2002, 01:13 AM
lets see

Friday-

Black Ninja-like outift
Enishi
Ralf
Black Ninja \-like outfit again

Saturday-

Black Ninja again!!!!
Tidus
Me
Black Mage
Dark Squall

Sunday-

Me with spear
KH Squall

and that's about it........hehe

Aya Mizu
10-09-2002, 01:08 PM
Heehee Hi Ziggy - I was one of the girls trampling on stage practicing in the middle of the night on Friday/Saturday ^^; Sorry if we were disturbing you guys.

Aoshi Shinomori
10-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Hi Ashlee.. i hope u had fun.. and enjoy your sign. Did u check out the pics that we posted up?

ZiggyB
10-10-2002, 01:23 AM
Saru: Yay, you remember me. Woohoo. :)

Aya Mizu: No no you weren't bothering us. It was cool to see an advanced screening of your skit. You gals were great on stage btw. :D The Very Ugly Man was hilarilarous too. :D

Wandering Otaku
10-10-2002, 01:28 AM
*walks by holding the "oro" sign and then walks off*

Aya Mizu
10-10-2002, 01:44 AM
XD Thanks Ziggy! You made a great Squall from what I saw! ^_^

The scary thing is that he actually WANTED to wear the mask and be the Very Ugly Man aka Bakatono-sama.

MegaMako
10-10-2002, 01:53 AM
I did'nt cosplay as much this con.. But, I did dress up as Sephiroth and Ryu Hayabusa. Oh.. And then kinda mixed up my Dante with Ryu for the dance, but it started so late that I was kinda dead by then. LOL Only danced for about an hour before passing out.. :)

Was a great con though!

-MegaMako

L to the 3rd
10-10-2002, 03:01 AM
ano...are u the sephiroth that knows me?

MegaMako
10-10-2002, 12:20 PM
Yes :) That's me! LOL Hows things?

K_Valentine
10-10-2002, 01:37 PM
Let's see....
Thursday night: I was Ryoga Hibiki and I got SO lost. I wasn't in character, I was really lost. I even wandered to another hotel trying to look for an ice machine. Then again, it was my first time at AM.

Friday: Kept switching costumes based on mood/other cosplayers to photograph with.
-Ryoga Hibiki
-Chibi Touya Kinamoto (School outfit)
-Spike Spiegel

Saturday: Mainly stuck with two costumes for the Giant Robo Panel/Masquerade skit
-Daisaku Kusama (though I passed off as Minagawa Takurou for the DiGi Charat Panel)
-Touya (FINALLY found a child Sakura I wanted to be photographed with)
-Spike Spiegel (Masquerade skit with the Big Fire group) Did ANYONE get that obscure joke?

Sunday: Limited to one costume due to hair color
-GTO (Teacher w/ bokken and sub-par blond hair coloring) If I had known that the hair spray color wouldn't work as planned, I wouldn't have bummed it. Oh well, you get what you pay for.

AM was a blast.

MegaMako
10-10-2002, 01:46 PM
L to the 3rd :

I'm just glad that I did not see you as Makoto Kino.. ^^ As I was saying earlier at AM, I turn into the bigest FAN BOY when I see a good Makoto Kino! LOL.

Yup, that is me!, The Mako Freak!! LOL... But I love it. :)

L to the 3rd
10-10-2002, 02:14 PM
Oh hey there! It is you then!

^_^;;;; oh...boy.. well I was kinda
half-assed Jupiter for the karaoke thing
cuz i didnt have my tiara on.. LOL.

MegaMako
10-10-2002, 03:33 PM
LOL! :love: That can have the same effect. :)

Tsurara
10-10-2002, 03:35 PM
Hee hee! Cosplaying is fun!

Friday:
I was Yomiko Readman aka "The paper" from Read or Die I was with "The joker" from the same anime.

Saturday:
I was, a Kobun/Servbot girl (Megaman Legends/Missadventures of Tron Bonne) also know as "Those little Lego dudes". And I was wth Joker from Monster Rancher 2.

Sunday:
I was just a widdle school girl, and I was walking around with Joker from Persona 2: Eternal Punishment.

No one knew who I was cosplaying on Sat. T_T it kinda made me sad, cause I was all proud of my costume, since it was my first costume I ever made, and I made the kobun plushie by hand and everything...but yeah. I guess not many people know what kobun/servbots are. If you're wondering...visit mah site! oh! and I have a kobun on my avatar...he's kinda angry!
-Tsurara* ^_^

Master Zero
10-11-2002, 01:01 AM
Yo, nice to have met ya'll. See you all next Anime function.

Friday: Lord Braska from FFX
Saturday: Lord Braska and Gundam Nataku.

JoeBoeing
10-11-2002, 11:27 AM
I wore my White Mage on Friday and I think on Saturday. Dang! I can't remember if I wore it on Saturday or not. (sorry, my ditz in me is comming out). I don't think I did but for some reason I have this vague memory of wearing it on Saturday.

I brought my Ramus but didn't get a chance to change into it because of all the great panels going on. and I left at 11:30 in the morn on Sunday (a friend of my roomie was picking us up).

My friend went as the Starfleet Otaku in his late DS9 uniforn and Sailormoon goods.

Come to think of it, I don't think I did wear my White Mage on Saturday. ARGGGGHHHH!!! I must know.

Anyways, I don't see the pic of my White mage on the AM gallery on this site.

FRom,
Joe Boeing

Mei Lan Chang
10-11-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by K_Valentine
Let's see....
-GTO (Teacher w/ bokken and sub-par blond hair coloring)

Hiya! Teacher vs. student!

hichan
10-11-2002, 03:44 PM
friday night -- Momosu's "The Peace" Rika
saturday -- mini moni "Aiin Dansu no Uta" Ai Kago
sunday -- same as above, and Dark Chii from Chobits

MegaMako
10-11-2002, 04:16 PM
Mei Lan Chang:

Next con, I will definately have to get a picture of you in your Gimme Cat costume! ^^

Mei Lan Chang
10-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Haha...I don't know if I dare resurect the Gimme Cat. *blush blush*

MegaMako
10-11-2002, 06:04 PM
Oh well.. :( It was such a sweet costume too! eheh :) Ofcourse, I do not think I would want to wear it either... Fanboys were probably hunting you down all day! LOL

L to the 3rd
10-11-2002, 06:15 PM
There was always that joke with the 'Mako' engergy
in FF7 and Sailor jupiter/Mako-chan.. :o

Aoshi Shinomori
10-11-2002, 09:57 PM
aww I missed the Gimme Cat costume at Animagic but i got to see some pics though

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 03:44 PM
Fanboys can be really sneaky. I would have to glace over my shoulder all the time to make sure no one was getting butt only shots. Sorry....but I am not going to believe the line: "But I wanted to get a pic of the tail!"....*grumble grumble*

Maaaaaybe I will bring the Gimme Cat out again, since a Gimme Cat IS my signature icon. But walking around the lawn at AM got the paws all dirty...I think I have to reline the feet.

I only wore it for half an hour or so. Not only could I not DO anything since those huge paws hindered, the wings really hurt to wear. I had diaper rash looking marks on my shoulders. T_T

waynekaa
10-18-2002, 07:21 PM
Hrm.
I wore
Prince Li Syaoran from Movie 2
Tsunku for USA Musume
Samurai Jack for the masquerade
>.>
and some ~other~ costume.

Love Meeko
10-20-2002, 06:11 AM
I tried to bring as few as possible... I swear...

Friday:
- Momoko Baker from Ojamajo Doremi Motto!
- Maria Tachibana from Sakura Taisen

Saturday:
- Princess Uranus
- Sera Myu Uranus
- Super Sailor Uranus

Sunday:
- Momoko Baker again

Mandy Mitchell
10-21-2002, 01:14 AM
I went as Ash Ketchum from Pokemon on Friday and carried my Pikachu. I cosplayed as Rikku from Final Fantasy X all day Saturday including the Masquerade. I went as Ash again on Sunday.

Hakaider
10-22-2002, 02:11 AM
Yeah, I was the one who cosplayed as Indiana Jones, (Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, Last Crusade versions) on Friday and Saturday. ( Hey, Dr. Jones needed to research the popular phenomena known as "anime".)

Was Lord Darth Vader on Saturday during the halftime Star Wars show during the Masquerade, and wore a Macross SDF-1 bridge uniform on Sunday.

I would have brought more..but the airlines allow only two pieces of luggage and one carry on. Plus they start charging heavily once they exceed the weigh limit...Sniff...Sniff...

The airline baggage handlers were also testing how far they can toss the luggage around even after I had the ticketing agent put stickers that said "FRAGILE". Some of the armor pieces got dented after I returned home.

Grumble...grumble..

Sigh...I need a BIG SUV that can cross oceans....

*Waves* Hello Mandy!:)