PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Free Photographer/Eastern NC/May 2010

korokuXneo
10-02-2009, 10:48 PM
I am looking for someone to photograph my cosplay sometime around Animazement in Raleigh NC. My cosplays will not be done until about April, but I am willing to have photoshoots anytime after that.

I lack the money to pay for a professional photographer, so I am looking for someone who just does it as a regular hobby. If I find more than one person willing to do it, that is fine as well.

I am open to many different settings or motifs for the photoshoot, so you may use your imagination. The only one I may be slightly picky about is KOS-MOS, since you never see her in a forest or anything like that, lol.

Cosplays (in case you wanted this information):
Rin (Vocaloid)
Illumise Gijinka (Pokemon)
Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
KOS-MOS (Xenosaga Episode 1) [ My MAIN cosplay ]
Kallen (Code Geass)
Team Magma Grunt (Pokemon)

No, we don't have to do all of these. My priorities are the bottom three. If we are only able to do one, however, I would prefer that it be KOS-MOS.

Thanks in advance!

[EDIT] Oh, I almost forgot! I will do the editing and whatnot. All I need is someone who's got a knack for taking pictures. :p

Burlap
10-04-2009, 02:12 PM
I might be able to, I'm a little ways away (also rather new and not as experienced as I'd like to be). Is there a con or other gathering at about that time to help make the drive more worth the while? Also, check out some of my work and see if you think I'm skilled enough for what you are planning, These are all impromptu con shots, but I'd like the ability to work more closely with a person or group. http://www.flickr.com/photos/burlapreport/

After having reviewed the forum rules i guess they frown on this sort of thing so if you want to discuss this further please email me.

Regena
10-06-2009, 04:54 PM
I think you have a bit of a BETTER chance in finding ppl whom want to photograph for free a little closer to the con.