PDA

View Full Version : Rooming

HeeroJF
08-18-2003, 11:31 PM
Hi! I'm looking for people to share a room for Anime USA. It's still early, but I want to reserve the room early.

Also, I'll be cosplaying Gundam Wing, Yu Yu Hakusho and Street Fighter II, so if anybody happens to have a costume from those series too and wants to form a cosplaying group on top of sharing the room, then all the better! ^__^

Add to the thread, or see me on AIM, or e-mail me.

jamuko
08-31-2003, 09:15 PM
Hello!! I didn't know you joined cosplay.com! (This is me, the kitty-eared, lab coat person ^^; ) I don't know our status for rooming, but I could try to ask Kiko-chan.

lunasreincarnat
09-04-2003, 03:09 PM
um you might wanna make reservations asap i called for mine like a few days ago and i got one of the 3 rooms left.

jamuko
09-04-2003, 04:03 PM
Wow, really? o_o; Thanks, that's good to know...

HeeroJF
09-04-2003, 11:30 PM
um you might wanna make reservations asap i called for mine like a few days ago and i got one of the 3 rooms left.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! I made my reservation today. Btw, are you sharing yours with anyone so far? Or if you are, is there room for one more? If one of us joins the other's room, then we could cancel one of them.

Let me know!
J-F

lunasreincarnat
09-05-2003, 01:56 PM
eh ya people are staying with me... sorry im all filled up right now... ill tell ya all if theres a cancelation. ^.^

HeeroJF
09-05-2003, 09:20 PM
eh ya people are staying with me... sorry im all filled up right now... ill tell ya all if theres a cancelation. ^.^

Thanks!! Either that, or if you find place on the floor. I don't take much space.

See ya!
J-F

lunasreincarnat
09-07-2003, 01:10 AM
when it gets closer to the con ill tell you if we have room