PDA

View Full Version : Seeking female Guilty Gear cosplayers for katsucon

dressdragn
08-19-2003, 01:12 PM
Hi all,

Iím trying to put together an all female Guilty Gear Group (can be playing either male or female characters) for a large Katsucon skit.

If your interested please email me a purpledragn22@hotmail.com or reply to this theread.

Links to pics of you helpful but not required.

I would be happy to help newer cosplayers with there costumes, if they live in the New York/ NJ area, or can get to the NY/NJ area.

Thanks,

~Anna

Nene
08-21-2003, 02:27 AM
I could go either as Millia or a female Ky if y'want! I've planning on making either (or both) of their outfits for a while, so which ever one you perfer, I can do -^ ^-

dressdragn
08-21-2003, 01:49 PM
This is great news! Please email me at purpledragn22@hotmail.com

We could also use Ky or Milla so either would be fine.

~Anna

dressdragn
08-21-2003, 05:40 PM
We've got a Johnny!

We still realy need a Ky.

~Anna

silverwolf
08-27-2003, 06:43 PM
Well, look at this...you were the Kuro ky at Otakon, eh? Well, I was the short Kuro Ky with the handcuffs! I'm planning on attending Otakon with a friend of mine who's going as Testament, I'll see if she's interested, too. I'll be fixing some loose ends of my costume and maybe getting a wind-up key so I can do Robo Ky, too. If you want, I'm in. ^^

silverwolf
08-27-2003, 06:57 PM
I just checked with my friend and she said she'll do it. She also has a Tesu Undern costume in the makings, too.

dressdragn
08-28-2003, 03:36 PM
We'd love you have you guys as ky and test, but I need to make sure that you know this is for katsucon. Also your ky rocked at otakon.

Just checking. Email me at purpledragn22@hotmail.com

~Anna

digikoomi
08-28-2003, 05:01 PM
count on me~ I am Jam :)

dressdragn
10-08-2003, 12:11 PM
Well now that anime next is over, were going to start working on the skit, I need to confirm that all the people who replied earler are up for it.

If you need to drop out just let me know at purpledragn22@hotmail.com or by replying to this thread.

Even if you do please bring your costume and join us at the Guilty Gear Photo shoot!

~Anna

dressdragn
10-09-2003, 09:04 PM
I thought you were allready in a skit Digikoomi? If your not to bussy with art talbe stuff we'd love to have you.

~Anna

dressdragn
10-11-2003, 11:29 AM
Welcome to the skit Digikoomi, as our 2nd alt color Jam. Also another change in the cast, Inge formerly playing Jonny will now be playing Anji. This means if your out there and you want to be Jonny this is your Chance! Also we realy realy need a Ky.

Boy I know your out there some where,

~Sol (Anna)

dressdragn
10-24-2003, 06:38 PM
hi nene,

do you have a prefrence for ky or milla? I don't want to push you.

Also I should mention we have a potemkin now.

Still plenty of slots left though, epicaly with the J-group and the priates

~Anna

Kellie
11-13-2003, 12:23 PM
Well, I'm not sure if I should post here as I really can't be in the skit, but I know my friend and I are currently planning a Testament cosplay and a May cosplay.

We'll be around if you guys are doing any sort of photoshoot after the skit. She's doing default Testament I believe and I will be doing an Alternate color of May (I'm keeping it quiet since a lot of people don't seem to know about it).

digikoomi
11-13-2003, 06:44 PM
oro..sorry at this moment, me have to drop off..I don't think I can do the skit with you guys..sorry .. :(

dressdragn
11-14-2003, 12:10 PM
Thats great, we are planing to do a photo shoot. I'm sorry you can't be in chiachi, but even though we've lost a jam we've gained a Justice.

~Anna

Emeralda
11-15-2003, 02:34 AM
Well, I'm not sure if I should post here as I really can't be in the skit, but I know my friend and I are currently planning a Testament cosplay and a May cosplay.

We'll be around if you guys are doing any sort of photoshoot after the skit. She's doing default Testament I believe and I will be doing an Alternate color of May (I'm keeping it quiet since a lot of people don't seem to know about it).

TESTAMENT!! w ^_^ w

But if all goes well I should have April.. or -maybe- Dizzy or Jam. All hinges on if I get my hard costumes done in time ;_;

Sami
11-15-2003, 02:56 PM
I will be Testament.. I -will- be Testament.. *chants*

Yeah, I will be Testament at Katsucon. :) I'm not really a masq person though, so the skit would have to be reeeeeally enticing for me to jump in. I'll definitely be up for photoshoots though!

Emmy, you would make SUCH a cute Jam!! XD XD XD

neoangelwink
11-20-2003, 12:44 AM
^_^ this going to be good

dressdragn
11-20-2003, 04:32 PM
Skit asside, everyone (boys too) is welcome to join us for a photo shoot! Date and time will depend on the masqurade schedual, I'll post the when where once the con schedual is up.

As for the skit, it's short (proably not longer then 2 min), and involves some light dancing and fighting. It'd be great to have a testament b/c we don't have one yet, and would compleet the gear block (dizzy, sol, justice, test). Also we still need a ky, and a zato-1 would be nice so we'd have all the assassins.

I can't wait to see eveyone there!

~Anna

katchoo
11-21-2003, 02:10 AM
still bringing my dizzy ^_^

ShatteredSunset
11-23-2003, 01:42 AM
I've been wanting to do a Dizzy costume... but... for Katsu? It's going to be really cold ._. I could wear the dress, but tha's not fun... still, if you don't have a Dizzy yet~

neoangelwink
11-23-2003, 11:40 PM
heheh ^_^ cold or snow still going to do it. if i an walk round in mai costume in the snow i can do this too.

dressdragn
11-25-2003, 12:20 PM
last genreicon (as Mai) I sliped on some ice walking to the con from the hotel but it was ok once I got indoors. the great advantage of Katsu is that theres no where to walk too.

~Anna

neoangelwink
11-25-2003, 07:36 PM
indeed ^__^ kat fun but think weather mite be better, hopeful, wising, praying.