PDA

View Full Version : Batman- Harley Quinn Commission

WinryRockbell
10-09-2009, 04:22 AM
Really last minute, but my housemates want to do a superhero/villain theme for Halloween and I have always wanted to get a Harley costume anyways, so what better time than now? I've been looking around for a good costume and can't seem to fine one that's decent. Is there anyone on here that can make the costume within a couple weeks and have it to me before Halloween? Of course you would be paid handsomely for your trouble ^_^ Please I need help!

protochris
10-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Look at the top where it says "Marketplace" and place an ad there.

TETSUYA_CASSHER
10-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Really last minute, but my housemates want to do a superhero/villain theme for Halloween and I have always wanted to get a Harley costume anyways, so what better time than now? I've been looking around for a good costume and can't seem to fine one that's decent. Is there anyone on here that can make the costume within a couple weeks and have it to me before Halloween? Of course you would be paid handsomely for your trouble ^_^ Please I need help!

gotham girls harley costume is relativle reasonable

http://www.amazon.com/Adult-Gotham-Girls-Harley-Costume/dp/B000JL0FZA

good luck

Enasni
10-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Oooh, thats a time crunch indeed.
The only thing I can recommend if you absolutely need it is the Gotham Girls costume. Its highly inaccurate, and can be pretty frustrating, but its cheap and can be shipped in no time.

In case you are looking for one to wear beyond Halloween, I highly recommend a woman named Holly Messinger on etsy.com. It costs a pretty penny, but it is worth it. It is incredibly accurate, and she custom makes it to fit your body with specific measurements.
She is currently booked through to January, but again, she's worth it.