PDA

View Full Version : Clamp Group 2010

PhantasmaJun
10-12-2009, 08:38 PM
is anyone interested in doing a clamp group ranging from all series? I will be cosplaying Ashura from RG Veda/Tsubasa Chronicle both Sat and Sun. :3 http://konachan.com/post/show/24720/ashura-ashura-o-clamp-rg_veda-tsubasa-tsubasa_rese

we already got some people on the metro forums just thought i'd move the topic here aswell :3

I am AnimeOtaku btw (metro forum)

http://www.animemetro.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22562

Nekomeishi
10-14-2009, 07:40 PM
I was wondering when someone was going to post this here! ^__^
*is the same Nekomeishi as on the AnimeMetro forum*

PhantasmaJun
10-14-2009, 10:27 PM
I was wondering when someone was going to post this here! ^__^
*is the same Nekomeishi as on the AnimeMetro forum*

yeah it took me awhile then I was like dur I can post it on cosplay.com :3 nice to see ya again ::hug:: I am so glad to have a big group this year in the past I haven't had much success (tried to make a Yu Yu Hakusho group last year=failed) XD so I am glad CLAMP is so diversed!

Nekomeishi
10-19-2009, 08:08 PM
yeah it took me awhile then I was like dur I can post it on cosplay.com :3 nice to see ya again ::hug:: I am so glad to have a big group this year in the past I haven't had much success (tried to make a Yu Yu Hakusho group last year=failed) XD so I am glad CLAMP is so diversed!

Yeah, we're going to have an awesome group this year! :)

I was thinking about maybe hosting a CLAMP related panel or something, but it's still too early to decide that yet.

PhantasmaJun
10-19-2009, 10:06 PM
that sounds real cool :3 I hardly ever go to panels at metro cause I am too busy with other stuff but I am gonna hit some this year for sure! and if you got a clamp panel I will be there! XD

JellybeanQueen
11-05-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm planning on doing the original RG Veda version of Ashura (this one (http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/Browncoat_Girl/Reference%20Pics/rg_veda_v10rg_veda_v10_124.jpg)). Just need to talk to my dad about helping me make Shurato. And a CLAMP panel sounds awesome.^^

PhantasmaJun
11-08-2009, 10:21 PM
I'm planning on doing the original RG Veda version of Ashura (this one (http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/Browncoat_Girl/Reference%20Pics/rg_veda_v10rg_veda_v10_124.jpg)). Just need to talk to my dad about helping me make Shurato. And a CLAMP panel sounds awesome.^^

OMG sweet I love the RG Veda Ashura *O* I am just not skinny enough to pull it off XD I was gonna make the Shurato for my Tsubasa ashura anyway but I'm not sure it I will :3 that is so cool ashura cosplayers are hard to come by! and now 2 at one metrocon ^-^ awesome! btw I bought my elf ears at yaya han's store http://yayahan.bigcartel.com/ (size medium) they are thick plastic and on a head band I love them I am also buying the Ivy wig in black on cosworx. best of luck ::hug:: ttyl <3

JellybeanQueen
11-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Haha, seriously, what are the odds of having two Ashuras? <3 I love the Tsubasa version, but I just don't have the time/budget so I decided to go with the RG Veda one. And RG Veda gets so little love. =(

Now if only we had some Yashas...

PhantasmaJun
11-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Haha, seriously, what are the odds of having two Ashuras? <3 I love the Tsubasa version, but I just don't have the time/budget so I decided to go with the RG Veda one. And RG Veda gets so little love. =(

Now if only we had some Yashas...

yeah I am only cosplaying Ashura so all my money is going to that cosplay so it lightens the blow on the wallet XD RG Veda gets no love I just love Ashura's original design but since I can't wear anything that revealing I opted for the Tsubasa Version I love how dramatic it is I already finished all the jewerly now I just gotta get the wig and work on the kimono.

yes Yashas would be nice :3 <3

KurohaneShizumi
11-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Ah. I plan to do Adult Ashura from RG Veda as well. I will actually have a Yasha-Ou. :3 But neither of us will have it done by Metro this year. ): Maybe next year.

Nekomeishi
11-11-2009, 08:41 PM
I'm thinking about bringing along a second Clamp cosplay in addition to Fai! It looks like my cosplay group and I might be doing xxxholic costumes (in addition to our TRC craziness XD) My main focus is going to be Fai, though, so more costumes may not happen because of limited time.

I bought most of the fabric for him a couple of weeks ago, I just haven't found decent time to start working. My procrastinating is already getting the best of me! DX

PhantasmaJun
11-17-2009, 11:02 PM
well it sucks that the Metrocon forums and official site are still down :( but on the up side I have a week off work and boy did I get alot done on my ashura cosplay the headress and beading are done, jewelry 90% done the kimono is 80% done and I bought the ears so all I gotta do is make the Tank top, belt, buy the wig(style it) and make the skirt. has anyone made any progress or made updates to their cosplay list? :3 best of luck with your cosplay honey buns! ttyl <3

KurohaneShizumi
11-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention, for whatever reason, that while I won't have my Ashura done by then, I will be bringing my Sumeragi Subaru (Vol. 16 outfit) cosplay and wearing him on Friday. ^_^

PhantasmaJun
11-18-2009, 11:13 PM
wow awesome a Subaru ^o^ I luvs him <3 lol cant wait to see ya thats gonna be awesome!

KurohaneShizumi
11-19-2009, 09:01 AM
wow awesome a Subaru ^o^ I luvs him <3 lol cant wait to see ya thats gonna be awesome!

Thank you very much! I can't wait for Metro! ^_^ I'll definitely try to meet up with you all on Friday. ^_^

PhantasmaJun
11-27-2009, 05:08 PM
I have some pictures of my jewery for my Ashura cosplay check em out ^o^

ashura ref. pic http://konachan.com/post/show/24720/ashura-ashura-o-clamp-rg_veda-tsubasa-tsubasa_rese

head dress (the beads are randomly drapped right now they will be drapped correctly for the con :3)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060812.jpg

necklace
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060813.jpg

all (ignore the electrical tape on my wig head XD)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060815.jpg

Victoria Wings
11-27-2009, 10:05 PM
If I get to go to Metrocon next year like I am planning I'm pretty sure myself and two friends will be doing Sakura, Fai and Kurogane from Infinity Arc of Tsubasa. <3

And if I get to attend more than one day I will most likely bring my Koi Sakura outfit (which is one of my costumes I have finished and you can find in my gallery...thingy) or my Len Kagamine cosplay which I will debut at Megacon '10. But I hate to say that I'm getting really excited for this Vocaloid cosplay so that may be coming with me instead.

Nekomeishi
11-30-2009, 07:25 PM
PhantasmaJun: Those look awesome! You're going to be such a cool Ashura~ What is the headdress made out of?

Victoria_Wings: Cool! The Infinity arc rocks. >w< I hope you get to go!

As for me..I'm trying to figure out the conundrum that is my staff, it needs to be collapsible (to fit in the teeny tiny car) but I don't want it to *look* like it is. I am sooooo not a prop person. ^^;;

PhantasmaJun
12-01-2009, 01:09 AM
it is made out of foam board and cut with an exacto knife then I painted it to look like fire the the part that goes over the crown of the hair is just normal thin craft foam also painted to look like fire <3 thanks so much btw it really means alot because I love Ashura and I am a larger person so it is hard to feel confident even if you try your best on a costume to feel comfortable in it :3 ::hug::

btw on you Fai staff there is a girl on here who made a collapsible Fai staff i'll find it for ya tomorrow but she even had a Tut but my other compy with the link in the favs. crashed so i'll hunt forit for you tomorrow! <3 best of luck

Jasmine

Omi
12-01-2009, 04:47 PM
I'll be there... my boyfriend and I may be bringing Sakura and Syaroan from Card Captor Sakura!

Li's traditional robe and Sakura's Pink Kitty outfit from episode 8.
^^

SiriusLoveGirl
12-15-2009, 03:47 PM
My friend and I might be going as Sakura and Tomoyo! We haven't decided on a day yet, though.

http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/1a715c5115816ebde3fa94f2046e329b1227856922_full.jp g

That one!

Victoria Wings
12-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Uwah everyone seems to be doing Cardcaptor Sakura! If I can get to Metro for two days I'm DEFINITELY going to consider bringing one of my Sakuras...the Koi outfit for sure. ^^-

linnydesu
12-31-2009, 02:53 PM
If I attend Metrocon - which is pretty much a yes - I will be cosplaying as Sakura from Cardcaptors in her nurse uniform (artbook version). I would love to join your group! <333

PhantasmaJun
12-31-2009, 08:38 PM
awesome :3 everyone is welcome when it gets closer to the con we will decide a schedule for the photoshoot so that it doesn't conflict with any events or major panals ^-^ (so many Sakura this is gonna be super cute *o* Sakura= <3 )

Victoria Wings
01-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Ah so you think there will be a CLAMP photoshoot if you can set a time for one?

...wonder if I should consider going.

PhantasmaJun
01-03-2010, 12:21 AM
yeah if enough people are interested we'll set a time and even have someone run around the con with a sign about the photoshoot to grab other clamp cosplayers who are not a part of the forums :3 but closer to the con we'll sort out the times so it will be ok for mostly everyone and we'll also have one friday and sat (I wont be there sun so someone else will have to arrange that one if you guys want one sun) I btw have never hosted a photoshoot so I am welcome to any suggestions and will allow anyone to take the bull by the horns who has more experience with these things (or knows a nice place in the con center to take pictures) I just knew there would be tons of clamp cosplayers since it is a vast subject.

PhantasmaJun
01-03-2010, 12:34 AM
btw here is the fai staff tutorial I promised to post and forgot about sorry XO it is collapsible
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/101101/

It'sJenn
01-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Ohhai, I'm that Kuro that Victoria was speaking of. c: I'll be there all weekend but, my partner and I don't really have a set schedule of when we'll be wearing which cosplays So, I'll be keeping in touch with this forum.

I think I'll be the shortest Kuro out there hahah.. (is 5"2)

KurohaneShizumi
01-03-2010, 10:49 AM
btw here is the fai staff tutorial I promised to post and forgot about sorry XO it is collapsible

Woah! Fantastic tutorial. Thank you for sharing!

Victoria Wings
01-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Ohhai, I'm that Kuro that Victoria was speaking of. c: I'll be there all weekend but, my partner and I don't really have a set schedule of when we'll be wearing which cosplays So, I'll be keeping in touch with this forum.

I think I'll be the shortest Kuro out there hahah.. (is 5"2)

*Glomps* >w>

It'sJenn
01-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Heehee. c: I figured I'd get an idea of what's going on.

Nekomeishi
01-09-2010, 07:50 PM

That helps so much! 8D Thanks for sharing!

I've started work on my coat now, too! The amount of white has caused my family to nickname it the 'abominable snowman'. The excess fabric from the coat is going to be dyed blue and used for the designs on the sleeves and maybe the lining, but I wanted something that was a little bit shiny on the inside so I'm not sure. It depends on budget and what looks better.

Anyone else make any recent progress?~

PhantasmaJun
01-09-2010, 10:17 PM
That helps so much! 8D Thanks for sharing!

I've started work on my coat now, too! The amount of white has caused my family to nickname it the 'abominable snowman'. The excess fabric from the coat is going to be dyed blue and used for the designs one the sleeves and maybe the lining, but I wanted something that was a little bit shiny on the inside so I'm not sure. It depends on budget and what looks better.

Anyone else make any recent progress?~

np :3

if buying fabric counts XD I haven't done much since I made all the jewelry for my Ashura cosplay I got this nice silky satin white fabric for the kimono I sewed on with a brocade and it was too stiff for his so I am making another kimono @o@ and I have the material for his skirt but it is Lame so it is fraying (bought some stop fray) anybody know the best thread to sew Lame with?

JellybeanQueen
01-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Nekomeishi: Welcome to Celes Fai cosplay. XD The first words out of my mother's mouth when I tried my coat on for the first time were "You look like the Stay Puffed marshmallow man."

There hasn't been a ton of progress on my end as far as Ashura goes, since I've been focusing more on Pluto (Kuroshitsuji) and finishing Fai's 2nd blue coat (the one that goes under the white monstrosity) for Ohayocon. But I do have pretty much all the materials, and my ears. Just need to put the darn thing together lol.

I've also been thinking about bringing my Fai along, if I feel like braving the heat. >.> I do love that costume so, even if it is beastly hot to wear most of the time.

Victoria Wings
01-13-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm pretty much definitely going! >w< I have to...I've already bought the spikes for the infinity collars and I just bought the leather collars themselves...

I can't wait to see all of the other Clamp cosplayers there. <3

batzy
01-31-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm probably going to do Yuuko! And I am trying to exploit the rest of my friends into doing Holic/general Clamp cosplays as my birthday present.

I am so happy there will be so many Clamp cosplayers <3

PhantasmaJun
01-31-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm probably going to do Yuuko! And I am trying to exploit the rest of my friends into doing Holic/general Clamp cosplays as my birthday present.

I am so happy there will be so many Clamp cosplayers <3

aw man I am so excited I ADORE YUUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and pretty much all the Holic characters :3 cant wait to see you guys I hope they do it my birthday is around metrocon too! cant wait for all the Clamp cosplayers <3

Victoria Wings
02-04-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm going =w= just got a room...phew, thank goodness

PhantasmaJun
02-04-2010, 10:40 PM
I'm going =w= just got a room...phew, thank goodness

AWESOME! cant wait to see you there! I finished my kimono today I decided not to add the purple flames although I am going for accurate but I always thought the purple with the red gold white and black was boarding tacky XD so my kimono will just be white lol all the other details will be there though

Victoria Wings
02-05-2010, 07:50 PM
AWESOME! cant wait to see you there! I finished my kimono today I decided not to add the purple flames although I am going for accurate but I always thought the purple with the red gold white and black was boarding tacky XD so my kimono will just be white lol all the other details will be there though

I know what you mean....I've often considered skipping details on costumes that I don't particulary like...but I always (so far) have given in and added the details. Accuracy is my main objective. <3

PhantasmaJun
02-24-2010, 05:22 PM
hey guys :3 I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to work on their cosplay for the clamp gathering or need any help making something (prop, gems, etc) just working on the skirt for my ashura cosplay and was wondering what progress you guys have made ^-^ we still have to set a time for the photoshoots Friday and Saturday of the con so if anyone has any ideas that dont interfere with the main shows and events please feel free to list times you would be interested in. I am also gonna ask if there will be a professional photographer this year cause a year ago it was Risingsun.net and it was free so that would be nice if there could be another professional there this year (dont think there was one last year).

SiriusLoveGirl
02-25-2010, 08:00 AM
I found fabric for Sakura's jumpsuit, so i can start working on her after Megacon's over. :D

For the meetups, will there be one Friday AND Saturday? That'd be awesome, since my cosplay partner and I are also cosplaying Hetalia, and if there's a gathering for them we'd like to go to that too. But whatever's best for everyone, of course!

JellybeanQueen
03-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Ugh, so now there's a chance that I might not make it to Metro this year. I haven't given up yet though, since I love this convention. ^^ Anyway, if I do make it, my sister and I are talking about doing Ame-warashi and Zashiki-warashi from xxxHolic, so I guess it'll be a rather CLAMP filled weekend for me, haha.

PhantasmaJun
03-07-2010, 07:46 PM
I hope you make it~! Ame and Zashiki would be cool! I love Holic <3 (yup a Clamp filled weekend sounds good *_* )

Victoria Wings
03-17-2010, 01:15 PM
Megacon is over and Metro is up next, so now I can focus on Infinity Sakura.

At least...once I can catch a break from school that is.

batzy
03-30-2010, 07:50 PM
WHOO So my group and I have sort of confirmed are plans for Metro and if all goes well we should have a Yuuko, Watanuki, Black Mokona, Chii, and a TRC!Syaoran :]

Victoria Wings
03-30-2010, 10:46 PM
That sounds so cool. <3

PhantasmaJun
03-31-2010, 03:05 PM
WHOO So my group and I have sort of confirmed are plans for Metro and if all goes well we should have a Yuuko, Watanuki, Black Mokona, Chii, and a TRC!Syaoran :]

sounds awesome! <3 yay for Yuuko and Watanuki! and for everyone else this is gonna be epic ^_^:mfg:

Nekomeishi
04-04-2010, 05:24 PM
I booked my room a couple of days ago, and my Kurogane is able to go with me so I'm pretty happy to have someone to annoy all weekend~ XD

Progress-wise, I haven't done anything besides more staff measuring and planning. I need to get more foam board and craft foam before I can do anything else.

Photoshoots on both Friday and Saturday is a good idea, because it gives people with multiple costumes from different series more options! Having it out on the riverwalk might be fun if we all don't die from heatstroke in the process. XD

PhantasmaJun
04-04-2010, 10:32 PM
I booked my room a couple of days ago, and my Kurogane is able to go with me so I'm pretty happy to have someone to annoy all weekend~ XD

Progress-wise, I haven't done anything besides more staff measuring and planning. I need to get more foam board and craft foam before I can do anything else.

Photoshoots on both Friday and Saturday is a good idea, because it gives people with multiple costumes from different series more options! Having it out on the riverwalk might be fun if we all don't die from heatstroke in the process. XD

cool I cant wait to see your staff bet its gonna look awesome :3

I have no experiance organizing gatherings and stuff so I guess here and on the metrocon forum we'll decide on a good time to do the photoshoots so everyone can make the major shows cause it would be a bummer to miss those plus I wanted to have two for the reason you said and cause I know everyone makes it late on friday. so if someone with more experiance wants to take charge that is cool I am a go with the flow kinda girl XD but if not i'll do my best! <3

progress wise- my sewing machine is being dumb even though I got it three years ago XD so I have had to sew the kimono and skirt/weird fake hakama flame skirt by hand which is a pain I also painted the flames which looks awesome cause I did them faint and not all "look at me I got fire on my skirt" XD so yeah I finished all the jewerly but the anklet I have the head dress done. I bought elf ears and made earcuffs so I really just have to finish both the belts, get some sandals (since I cant go barefoot like ashura ^-^) and order and style my wig.

JellybeanQueen
04-05-2010, 04:14 AM
I agree, having two photoshoots definitely sounds like a good idea. Especially for those of us who are thinking of bringing more than one CLAMP cosplay, haha.

PhantasmaJun: Dunno if you've seen these before, but I'm thinking of getting a pair to use with my Ashura (http://www.topless-sandal.com/index.php/cPath/22?sandalsSid=378aeb2a51d3b998184f2119f0e24ca6). 'Cause thinking about going barefoot in the convention center makes me go squick. ><

And spring break starts this week for me, which means free time! XD I'm hoping to get most, if not all of Ashura's jewelry done this week, and maybe the waist/arm/leg pieces. Sooo looking forward to not having a cosplay with lots of layers this year.

PhantasmaJun
04-05-2010, 10:49 AM
JellybeanQueen : I can't wait to see your progress :3 thanks for the topless sandals link I may have to get a pair and check these out they look cool :3 have fun making the jewelry I did! I like constructing jewelry and props most but sewing not so much XD

Nekomeishi
04-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Those sandals are like, magical! XD
I might have to get a pair just to see what I can do with them lol

PhantasmaJun
04-12-2010, 07:13 PM
any updates peoples? I ordered my wig from cosplayanimewig.com it is 40in and I am adding a clip on ponytail for more height and volume for ashura I am waiting for my check to buy the materials for both of his belts. what about you guys? :3

also I will be an artist at Freecon here in Tallahassee anyone else goin?

ShinobuWind
04-13-2010, 09:52 PM
I'll also be cosplaying as Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura! In one of her outfits from one of the artbooks, the black and white devil one. ^^
http://gallery.aethereality.net/download.php?id=20841
I just got started and i'm going to finish! (Think positives everyone! ^^)I'll most likely be wearing it on Saturday. I wonder when i'm done with this one if my mom will let me make another if there's time..
Anywho i can't wait to see everyone! ^__^

KurohaneShizumi
04-14-2010, 07:08 AM
Ah. I posted this in the main forum, but I guess I might as well mention it here too! I might have a dead/ghost Hokuto with me on Friday when I'm Subaru (X/1999 - Vol. 16 Ver.) and I might also be able to get a Kakyou too. XD

PhantasmaJun
04-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Ah. I posted this in the main forum, but I guess I might as well mention it here too! I might have a dead/ghost Hokuto with me on Friday when I'm Subaru (X/1999 - Vol. 16 Ver.) and I might also be able to get a Kakyou too. XD

aw man Hokuto! ^o^ yay and I just adore Kakyou! <3

swainboW
04-21-2010, 12:59 AM

I second this (as Watanuki)~
Saturday is when we're doing CLAMP :3

ShinobuWind
04-21-2010, 11:03 PM
I was rereading some of these posts, and i have some suggestions for the location of the photoshoot possibly. Now i'll admit, the years i've been going to this con, and seeing pictures of the convention center...i'm not sure where certain areas are. The only indoor areas i can think of is the one upstairs where they normally put the Artist's Alley, and the food court area. Problem with those is that most of the time they are somewhat crowded. Although as i think about it there is one area i believe isn't too crowded, but i'm not sure. Its the area by the stairs with a circular opening overlooking the food court. But again i'm not sure how crowded this particular area is. An alternative would be some outdoor areas, but i guess that depends on the weather. One particular place that i think is a good scenery is that outdoor area behind the food court. The only downfall of that area is that the spots near the river are wet sometimes..because of boats i believe. Another outdoor area (which is i think nearby the previous one) is this one
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aundre/3055601049/
but i don't know where this particular part is.
I really hope i got the areas correct, its been a long time since i've been there so i don't know the layout. I also hoped i helped out a little. ^^

PhantasmaJun
04-22-2010, 08:45 PM
I was rereading some of these posts, and i have some suggestions for the location of the photoshoot possibly. Now i'll admit, the years i've been going to this con, and seeing pictures of the convention center...i'm not sure where certain areas are. The only indoor areas i can think of is the one upstairs where they normally put the Artist's Alley, and the food court area. Problem with those is that most of the time they are somewhat crowded. Although as i think about it there is one area i believe isn't too crowded, but i'm not sure. Its the area by the stairs with a circular opening overlooking the food court. But again i'm not sure how crowded this particular area is. An alternative would be some outdoor areas, but i guess that depends on the weather. One particular place that i think is a good scenery is that outdoor area behind the food court. The only downfall of that area is that the spots near the river are wet sometimes..because of boats i believe. Another outdoor area (which is i think nearby the previous one) is this one
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aundre/3055601049/
but i don't know where this particular part is.
I really hope i got the areas correct, its been a long time since i've been there so i don't know the layout. I also hoped i helped out a little. ^^

yeah I know where that round thing over the food court is and your right there is never anyone there :3 that would be a good indoor spot. I think the riverwalk would be awesome too I agree with the weather thing though but it would be so pretty :3

JellybeanQueen
04-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Last year was my first Metrocon, so I'm not overly familiar with the convention center, but from what I remember the place outside the food court would be really nice, weather permitting. I remember we had the Kuroshitsuji photoshoot in that big open space near Artist's Alley, which worked pretty well, but it's not the prettiest location. *shrug*

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a whole lot of progress on Ashura due to moving, but I did get some of the jewels and the wire frame for the necklace done. And my sister and I are now thinking of bring Tokyo Babylon Subaru and Hokuto, since it's not looking likely that we'll be able to do Ame-warashi and Zashiki-warashi for this con. And we don't have any pictures of Hokuto and Subaru yet (I keep hoping I'll find one from Mega, 'cause I actually fangirled a little when I saw my sis in full Subaru get up lol).

PhantasmaJun
04-29-2010, 07:34 PM
I got my Ashura wig about two days ago I ordered from cosplayanimewigs.com I think they are cosplayDNA on ebay aswell and for a china seller they are amazing!!! the fiber is just as high quality as cosworx and they have heat resistant wigs! I got a 40 inch long wig for Ashura and it was 34 dollars no shipping! AMAZING! it is beautiful I will take pictures soon I have already started the styling process I am making it into a basic pony tail at the base of the wig and then adding a clip on pony tail over for the illusion of a high ponytail with more volume and I dont have to cut,stub, or add wefts to the back of the wig I just have to cut and style and add volume to the bangs. :3 just wanted to tell you guys about the awesomeness (<~ not a word XD) that is cosplayanimewigs.com . I do however implore you to order early because since they are in china and the customs department is strict it takes about 3 to 4 weeks to arrive but who can argue with no shipping and amazing quality for half the price! <3

PhantasmaJun
04-30-2010, 02:55 PM
I decided to make a list of who we have and from what series they are cosplaying from if you are positive and I have maybe beside your name just tell me and i'll change it also if you know the account names of your group members i'll list them or if you want to be added to the list I will gladly add ya! feel free to join in everyone this just gives us a good idea of where we are at.

sexy_yuri88
05-02-2010, 03:06 PM
i was thinking of a few cosplays for CLAMP.

i need help with which on to do.

kudo(legal drug)
yukito(cook from TRC)
sakura maid(CCs)
chii(oink dress..or sleepwear)
hikaru(red dress off of MRK)

soooo..what one? i have done saukra..but i got most of the stuff to do the others too..just need wigs and stuff...hmmm

PhantasmaJun
05-02-2010, 06:43 PM
i was thinking of a few cosplays for CLAMP.

i need help with which on to do.

kudo(legal drug)
yukito(cook from TRC)
sakura maid(CCs)
chii(oink dress..or sleepwear)
hikaru(red dress off of MRK)

soooo..what one? i have done saukra..but i got most of the stuff to do the others too..just need wigs and stuff...hmmm

I would like to see Hikaru since we dont have anyone from Magic Knight Rayearth yet plus I love her! but all of them sound like awesome choices <3

Aiko-hime
05-04-2010, 04:03 PM
My little sister is most likely going to be Chii, in the big white T-shirt Hideki first puts her in. ((she dosent have much money to work with so shes putting it mostly into the wig and ears.))

I was going to be Freya (either chapter 25 cover version, or chapter 71 coverpage version) but my Lulu cosplay takes money priority (I hired cosplaymandy to make it, since Im a cashier at Target I work a lot so I dont have the time to make them myself. **Im no pro so it takes me a long time and concentration to do more complicated things**) . But depending on the prices and delivery times I may still appear for part of the con as Freya. Maybe even Bayonetta, too.

You guys want a Freya to make an appearence? -one thats actually female >.> (seen quite a few man-freya's and man-chii's at metrocons past.)-

PhantasmaJun
05-05-2010, 12:07 AM
My little sister is most likely going to be Chii, in the big white T-shirt Hideki first puts her in. ((she dosent have much money to work with so shes putting it mostly into the wig and ears.))

I was going to be Freya (either chapter 25 cover version, or chapter 71 coverpage version) but my Lulu cosplay takes money priority (I hired cosplaymandy to make it, since Im a cashier at Target I work a lot so I dont have the time to make them myself. **Im no pro so it takes me a long time and concentration to do more complicated things**) . But depending on the prices and delivery times I may still appear for part of the con as Freya. Maybe even Bayonetta, too.

You guys want a Freya to make an appearence? -one thats actually female >.> (seen quite a few man-freya's and man-chii's at metrocons past.)-

Yay a Chii I adore her! <3 its ok to make cosplay that dont take alot of work its all in fun! plus tshirt chii is so cute! I think you being Freya would be awesome but trust me I understand money, time, and other issues :3 i'll add you sis to the list!

batzy
05-08-2010, 08:01 PM
@PhantasmaJun Whoo list! Our possible Chii's coscom screename is Chiyo_chan :]

PhantasmaJun
05-08-2010, 08:25 PM
@PhantasmaJun Whoo list! Our possible Chii's coscom screename is Chiyo_chan :]

Oreha
05-12-2010, 04:00 PM
This is Aiko-hime, I made a new account.

My sister doesent have an account but she goes by Sayomi.

Prota-Girl
05-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Well, I plan to have Unmasked Zero ready by Metrocon. And if I recall Code Geass is CLAMP. (I mean, who else can draw boys so prettyful?) xD And I always wanted to be part of a group of some sort. I planned on seeing about being Unmasked Zero on Saturday... So...May I possibly join? o.O *fangirls a little*

batzy
05-14-2010, 07:34 PM
@PhantasmaJun
Your welcome! Also forgot to mention that our group will have a Fai as well! I convinced my friend to wear my costume :3

@Prota-Girl WHOO ZERO. I certainly recognize Clamp's involvement in Code Geass. Psst- My group is doing an Ashford student council group (+ Lloyd and maybe C2) on Friday ;D

@sexy_yuri88 Any of those would be great, but man if you, or anyone, did a Legal Drug cosplay it would be amazing *_*

PhantasmaJun
05-14-2010, 07:38 PM
yes Code Geass and any other CLAMP related anime or manga is welcome :3 so yeah i'll add you to the list! <3 welcome (also I love your Trinity Blood Tres cosplay Prota-Girl)

Here is the updated list if you wish to be added or have changed your cosplay or information please feel free to tell me and i'll change it. We have alot of people this is gonna be awesome! <3

Tsubasa Chronicles

Fai D. Flourite- Nekomeishi
Kurogane- It'sJenn
Syaoran- Batzy's group
Fai D. Flourite- Kea (sat.)

RG Veda

Ashura- PhantasmaJun tsubasa inspired
Ashura- JellybeanQueen

Card Captor Sakura

Sakura- Omi (maybe) pink kitty
Syaoran- (maybe) Omi's boyfriend traditional outfit
Sakura- SiriusLoveGirl
Tomoyo- (maybe) SiriusLoveGirl's friend
Sakura- linnydesu nurse sakura
Sakura- ShinobuWind little devil outfit

XXXholic

Yuuko- Batzy (sat.)
Watanuki- swainboW (sat.)
Black Mokona- mortalcheese (sat.)

Chobits

Chii-Chiyo_chan
Chii- Sayomi
Freya- (maybe) Aiko-hime aka Oreha

Tokyo Babylon

Subaru- (maybe) Jellybeanqueen
Hokuto- (maybe) Jellybeanqueen's sister

X/1999

Hokuto- KurohaneShizumi's friend artbook
Subaru- KurohaneShizumi vol. 16 version
Hokuto- (maybe) XandraAnneww dead/ghost

Code Geass

Unmasked Zero- Prota-girl
Lelouch- Swainbow (fri.)
Shirley-Kea (fri.)
Suzaku- Batzy (fri.)
Lloyd- mortalcheese (fri.)

Prota-Girl
05-14-2010, 08:39 PM
@Prota-Girl WHOO ZERO. I certainly recognize Clamp's involvement in Code Geass. Psst- My group is doing an Ashford student council group (+ Lloyd and maybe C2) on Friday ;D

LOL Well, I plan to be Tres on Friday, but I may be able to change halfway through the day to meet up with y'all. xDD

yes Code Geass and any other CLAMP related anime or manga is welcome :3 so yeah i'll add you to the list! <3 welcome (also I love your Trinity Blood Tres cosplay Prota-Girl)

Oh yay!! xDDD And thank you for the comment. I'm still workin' on it all. xDDD But this group thingie is for both days or so? If so I may end up changing both days in between Tres and Lelouch-Zero *is so excited*

JellybeanQueen
05-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Ahhh, Code Geass. <3 I'm hoping to cosplay Suzaku again some day, but it won't be for awhile probably.

And you can go ahead and add my sister and I to the list as maybes for Subaru and Hokuto. There's a pretty good chance we'll be cosplaying them at some point during the weekend, assuming my sister can find boots that actually fit her this time, haha.

swainboW
05-15-2010, 05:33 PM
ZEEEEROOOOO!!!!!
I need/want his mask and cape. That's all I want XDD
Lelouch reporting in capt'n, aye aye (I don't even know anymore haha)
Aye, we are going Code Geass Friday ^^

Prota-Girl
05-15-2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I'll think about swapping costumes, and possibly be Unmasked Zero for the masquerade if I actually get the ticket thingie. But, that'd be fun to group with. And I'll let you wear my cape in a few pics if ya want? xD

swainboW
05-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I'll think about swapping costumes, and possibly be Unmasked Zero for the masquerade if I actually get the ticket thingie. But, that'd be fun to group with. And I'll let you wear my cape in a few pics if ya want? xD

owo you should!
As far as I know, Batz and I are planning to make Lancelot and Zero masquerade masks for it X3
//also assuming we get the tickets >>

But I plan on getting/making Zero's cape and mask....
Possibly over my summer break if I'm not swamped with anything else -w-

Prota-Girl
05-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Yeah, tell me about it. I found a good looking mask, and all my dad said was, "HAH. Wow. that looks ridiculous." and walks out. ...-_- This is gonna be a long week.. So I may stay as Unmasked Zero and have the half mask thing that goes over my nose. LOL The funny thing is, I have no idea how to start with that one. LOL

swainboW
05-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Prota; Haha I see I see
I haven't even asked/showed my parents any of the Zero masks I've found because they'd be like "THAT MUCH for a stupid mask? Get real." Sooo.... I've decided to research how to make a full one and attempt when I've got like, a month of free time XD
Until then, I settle for making a masquerade mask front of his

PhantasmaJun
05-15-2010, 11:11 PM
I updated the list sorry it took awhile I was at work forever XD anyways the list is getting big O.O I cant wait to see all of you in your amazing CLAMP costumes we all know they take alot of work to make lol. Luv you guys gotta go to sleep now and have sweet dreams about metrocon til I wake to the harsh reality that is is two months away XP

Prota-Girl
05-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Well, being informed, my unmasked Zero cosplay moved from Possibly to a most certainly. So. It's just a matter of when it all can get here. xD I may be able to get a contact lens as well.

KurohaneShizumi
05-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Tokyo Babylon

Hokuto- KurohaneShizumi's friend

X/1999

Kakyou- (maybe) KurohaneShizumi's friend

Tokyo Babylon

Hokuto- KurohaneShizumi's friend

X/1999

Kakyou- (maybe) KurohaneShizumi's friend

I'm sorry I didn't make this clear! I'm doing X/1999 Subaru from Vol. 16 when he fights Seishirou. (There's only 7 volumes to TB so I thought it was obvious I was doing Subaru from X... ^_^;; )

My Dead/Ghost Hokuto will be done by XandraAnneww here on coscom. She's still a maybe. And the Kakyou I mentioned has decided that she'll do an artbook version of Hokuto (the one with the colorful kimono). She's probably a definite.

JellybeanQueen
05-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Actually I think the list got flip flopped, since my sister and I would be doing the Tokyo Babylon versions of Subaru and Hokuto. ^^;

PhantasmaJun
05-17-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry I didn't make this clear! I'm doing X/1999 Subaru from Vol. 16 when he fights Seishirou. (There's only 7 volumes to TB so I thought it was obvious I was doing Subaru from X... ^_^;; )

My Dead/Ghost Hokuto will be done by XandraAnneww here on coscom. She's still a maybe. And the Kakyou I mentioned has decided that she'll do an artbook version of Hokuto (the one with the colorful kimono). She's probably a definite.

I'm sorry sweetie I fixed it when I revamped the list I pasted you in the wrong place XD sorry I was sorta on the run and wanted to revamp it quick and messed it up XP

@ Jellybeanqueen- Actually I think the list got flip flopped, since my sister and I would be doing the Tokyo Babylon versions of Subaru and Hokuto. ^^;

yuppers XD sorry I think I fixed it now good luck with your cosplay you guys! <3

Prota-Girl
05-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Oh shoot, BTW, how do we plan to meet at all? O.O Like, is there a certan meeting place we'll all gather at for photos or outdoors or something? *if it's outdoors, I'll need to by a fan to keep me cool* xD

PhantasmaJun
05-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Oh shoot, BTW, how do we plan to meet at all? O.O Like, is there a certan meeting place we'll all gather at for photos or outdoors or something? *if it's outdoors, I'll need to by a fan to keep me cool* xD

we are not sure yet if it is gonna be outdoors ( I live in Tallahassee so someone with more experience with the convention center sweet spots would be awesome because I would like a indoor shoot its hot out there XD) but it probably will be despite the millions of layers clamp cosplay calls for :3 we haven't decided on time but now would be a good time to talk about this stuff <3 I can be there anytime I am gonna be in Tampa on Thursday morning so as long as it doesn't interfer with any major shows i'm good on anytime ^o^

list of major shows and times

Friday
Opening ceremonies- 1:00pm
Anime Idol- 3:00pm
The Fantasy Masquerade- 7:00pm (I dont attend but some of you may)

Saturday

The Original Anime Human Chess Match- 12:00pm
AMV Contest 3:00pm (I dont attend but some of you may)
METROCON Cosplay Contest- 6:00pm

so anytime before or after or in between any of the major events is fine with me just list when you think you will be able to make it to a shoot and we'll come to an agreement

batzy
05-17-2010, 10:47 PM
Inside shoot would be lovely. Tampa summers are killer, and two of three days I'm wearing theater makeup and I'm so scared of it melting off, even with fixative D: As for times... I honestly think my group would be available whenever. We've never been to Metro so we probably have no clue what is going on, haha.

Oh and I figured I do a more detailed list of my own group, so the list is less confusing >.< These are the folks we have officially coming

Friday, Code Geass:
Lelouch- Swainbow
Shirley- Not on coscom, but she goes by Kea
Suzaku- Batzy
Lloyd- mortalcheese

Saturday, Holic/Tsubasa:
Watanuki- Swainbow
Yuuko- Batzy
Black Mokona- mortalcheese
Fai- Kea

Hope this helps with the organizational progress!

And mylord almost two months now? I plan on getting cracking this Saturday since it's my day off... But bah! I'm so excited! This is going to be the best birthday ever :D

PhantasmaJun
05-18-2010, 12:40 AM
@ Batzy thanks so much I added them and the days I agree I really want to do the shoot in doors its hot as heck and I bought great make up last year and I felt like I was melting XD. good luck with starting your cosplay and my birthday is afew days after metro! ^o^ July 29th! dont you love when things fall like that :3

what do you guys think about

5:00pm Friday cause people will be arriving late

4:00pm on Saturday? so everyone can see all the shows?

if this is alright we just have to think of a place but dont be shy if you think you cant make it we'll try to work it out so everyone is comfortable and has fun and also gets to see all the shows.

and btw a sweetie pie named yosuke http://www.cosplay.com/member/116136/ offered to take photos and kinda host this thing (once we get there as long as I take care of time and place details) since she said she has done it before :3 so thanks much to you Yosuke!

KurohaneShizumi
05-18-2010, 01:50 AM
Friday
Opening ceremonies- 1:00pm
Anime Idol- 3:00pm
The Fantasy Masquerade- 7:00pm (I dont attend but some of you may)

5:00pm Friday cause people will be arriving late

I'ma be at the hotel Thursday night so ANYTIME on Friday is plausible, really. We're gonna get up early for ~free breakfast~. :3

But if I know my Hokuto friends, they'll probably get to the con later anyway. XD So 5 sounds pretty good. I will be attending the masque actually so I'd have to be outta there at 6-ish to get ready...

Maybe 4 is better? Then I can be there for 2 hours...

And as for the "How will we know where it's at?" question... I would recommend making a sign but signs are generally banned from MetroCon unless it's apart of your costume. I'm sure people will recognize each other from the forum though so just like, go up and talk to people to find out if we don't work it out on the forums.

I've been to Metro plenty of times but there are a lot of places around the con center that are great for all sorts of CLAMP related cosplays. I don't think one spot is good enough. XD

PhantasmaJun
05-18-2010, 01:57 AM
I'ma be at the hotel Thursday night so ANYTIME on Friday is plausible, really. We're gonna get up early for ~free breakfast~. :3

But if I know my Hokuto friends, they'll probably get to the con later anyway. XD So 5 sounds pretty good. I will be attending the masque actually so I'd have to be outta there at 6-ish to get ready...

Maybe 4 is better? Then I can be there for 2 hours...

And as for the "How will we know where it's at?" question... I would recommend making a sign but signs are generally banned from MetroCon unless it's apart of your costume. I'm sure people will recognize each other from the forum though so just like, go up and talk to people to find out if we don't work it out on the forums.

I've been to Metro plenty of times but there are a lot of places around the con center that are great for all sorts of CLAMP related cosplays. I don't think one spot is good enough. XD

4 on friday is fine with me and I agree maybe we can travel around as a group to different locations in the convention center :3 like you said I dont know if signs are allowed if they dont go with your costume but I will email and see if we can have a clamp gathering sign I dont think that would be deemed offensive XD but rules are rules so you never know. sweet dreams I gotta work tomorrow talk to you guys soon! <3

Prota-Girl
05-18-2010, 08:58 AM

True...true.

We can possibly just walk around and find some nice places for everyone to look amazing or/and epic. ^^;

I did like the 5:00 P.M timing, (on Friday) cause I think I'll only just be arriving at the con around....2:00 P.M.... (which means she'll most likely miss the dance panel. ;.; ) but 4:00 P.M should be just as fine. And Saturday will be fine, since that's the day I plan to be Unmasked Zero the most. 8D ^^;; Sorry if this complicates anything. I'm just so excited, yet at the same time, I'm a bit unsure what will be going on. xD

Edit: as for a sign...Maybe if we has a Pizza box or something..? Put, "Clamp Photoshoot" or something on there... <_< Cause CC likes Pizza Hut LAWL. But hm... *thinks* Well, I always see "hug" signs on people.. O_O;; *taps chin* Hmm hmmm hmmm..Maybe cell numbers or something? O.O Like, my code name could be Prota, and so on? xD My cell is only for emergencies, as very much an emergency that missing a photoshoot would be for me. xD Ugh! Still two months away! *flails*

batzy
05-18-2010, 07:37 PM
@PhantasmaJun Whoo July babies! Mine is the 26th so one day after :] We can party-hardy, Clamp style, yes?

Thanks for adding those! I don't know if you want to include possible attendees on the list but we also have-

Friday Code Geass-
C2- Chiyo_tan
Rolo- No coscom, his DA is Nara-ken though

Saturday Holic/Tsubasa-
TRC!Chii- Chiyo_tan
TRC!Syaoran- Nara-ken

Sorry if I'm annoying/confusing anyone >.<

Oh, and I too think those times sound good if they are okay with anyone else!

swainboW
05-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Batz; Ooooooh jesus Fai!Kea?
I -hope- to start this weekend as well. BUT it depends on what my parents are doing. I already can't go shopping tomorrow thanks to them being lame -_-

Shoot; I have NO CLUE what works for us. Ask Batz =D
But YAY YOSUKE~!!

Finding each other; I have no clue right now. I'm seriously drawing blanks from coast to coast OTL''
If someone had a HUGE (or at least big) sign with like.... -CLAMP SHOOT/MEET- hovering around where ever we're starting at.... Or if we all decided on a place to meet up at the center before moving around for pictures.... <--not a whole lot of help

batzy
05-18-2010, 07:54 PM
True...true.
Edit: as for a sign...Maybe if we has a Pizza box or something..? Put, "Clamp Photoshoot" or something on there... <_< Cause CC likes Pizza Hut LAWL. But hm... *thinks* Well, I always see "hug" signs on people.. O_O;; *taps chin* Hmm hmmm hmmm..Maybe cell numbers or something? O.O Like, my code name could be Prota, and so on?

Hehe, our CC has a mini pizza box with "Pizza hut supports the rebellion" written inside XD I don't know if it will work for signage though because it's small. If we make a sign that looks all official and such- "Metrocon 2010 Clamp Photoshoot" - Will they really make us rid of it? O.o

If not I suppose mass texts could very well work.

@Swainbow- Rofl, I figure she is bubbly, tall, and lanky enough XD

swainboW
05-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Batz; so true.
I fear a day of her slipping and saying Fay Fay! OTL XD
///I wish my parents would get off the subject of me getting my license.
And just sew my dang jacket for me.

Prota-Girl
05-18-2010, 09:51 PM
I wanna have a piccy of me snuggling the crap outta one of the Fais.

*opens arms*

Any takers? xDDDD

PhantasmaJun
05-18-2010, 10:46 PM
@ batzy I am not staying at the embassy so I cant party :( I got to take my brothers around cause I'm driving and my parents want them to go (they wont be there to keep an eye on their little girl ) blah blah XD but it doesn't matter I love my brothers but I dont have much time to party outside the con. I will add the possibles to the list :3 but i'll do a (maybe) beside they're name so we know whos officially going :3. glad your good with the times ^o^

@Prota-girl that is an adorable idea but I think they wouldn't have a problem with a meet up sign but (just got off work so) I am emailing them now to ask :3 I think it will be ok though.

@SwainboW yeah unless I get this sign thing approved I am drawing blanks too XD but we'll think of something I hope you are able to go shopping and get your jacket done ^_^

PhantasmaJun
05-18-2010, 11:09 PM
I will repost the list every couple of pages so you guys dont have to dig through pages to find it XD also I emailed them just now so maybe i'll hear back from them tomorrow!

The official photoshoot times as of now are

Friday- 4:00pm
Saturday- 4:00pm

there is no official meet up spot and we are hoping to get sign privleges to make it easier to find everyone once we are in a group we will scout out ideal areas for the shoots.

Tsubasa Chronicles

Kurogane- It'sJenn
Syaoran- Batzy's group
Fai D. Flourite- Kea (sat.)
Syaoran-(maybe) Nara-ken (sat.)

RG Veda

Card Captor Sakura

Sakura- SiriusLoveGirl
Tomoyo- (maybe) SiriusLoveGirl's friend

XXXholic

Yuuko- Batzy (sat.)
Himawari- Chiyo_tan (sat.)

Chobits

Chii- Sayomi Fuyuko

X/1999

Code Geass

Lelouch- Swainbow (fri.)
Shirley-Kea (fri.)
Suzaku- Batzy (fri.)
C2-(maybe) Chiyo_tan (fri)
Rolo-(maybe) DA is Nara-ken (fri)

as I said before thanks so much for helping me and I hope I am not annoying anyone I am trying to make this run smoothly since I have never ran one of these before so please bare with me <3 if any info on the list is wrong or has been changed please feel free to tell me and I will change it asap.

JellybeanQueen
05-19-2010, 12:37 AM
Mrrf, it looks like I won't make it this year after all. I'm not sure I'll have the money to fly down from PA by July, and a friend of mine offered a ride and a room for Otakon today, so I'll probably being going to Otakon instead (sadly it's the weekend after Metro, so I can't afford both). I am however going to shoot for EXPCon in October, if anyone's going, and there's a good chance I'll be doing something CLAMP related. ^^;;

Prota-Girl
05-19-2010, 12:41 AM
........NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;_; *was excited to see Seth*

I am so sorry to hear that, hun. Maybe I'll try to make it to EXPcon as well, so maybe I can see you there as well. But do take care and good luck with it all. ^^ *hug*

PhantasmaJun
05-19-2010, 12:28 PM
I email the folks at metrocon and they said it was ok the co owner/chess director/head of security/ almost every thing else XD Nicholas Fazio said that security may hassle us a little but to tell them he said it was fine. (gotta name drop him :3 pretty much XD) I told him it would only say "CLAMP PHOTOSHOOT" and be on a poster board not a white dry erase board so were good.

@Jellybeanqueen- Thats too bad your real cool and I really wanted to meet you I hope to see you at Metrocon next year :3 best of luck and enjoy your other cons! <3

Oreha
05-19-2010, 09:30 PM
I wont be going as Freya >.> . But my sister is still going to be Chii for sure, and she made an account so she will be posting here herself fairly soon ((account name- Sayomi Fuyuko)).

PhantasmaJun
05-19-2010, 09:43 PM
I wont be going as Freya >.> . But my sister is still going to be Chii for sure, and she made an account so she will be posting here herself fairly soon ((account name- Sayomi Fuyuko)).

thats alright Oreha plans change as we get closer :3 and it is cool your sister is getting an account so i'll add her account name to the list <3 best of luck and I still would love to meet ya!

Prota-Girl
05-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Oooh, I am so excited about this! xD

PhantasmaJun
05-19-2010, 10:26 PM
Oooh, I am so excited about this! xD

me too clamp costumes always have so much detail :3 I cant wait to see everyone! <3

swainboW
05-20-2010, 08:52 PM
OH!
Our Chii (Chiyo_tan) said she as going to drop Chii and instead pick up Himawari for Saturday ^^

batzy
05-20-2010, 09:00 PM
@Jellybeanqueen and Prota-Girl- COME TO EXPCON! That's Swainbow and I's home con. It is little, but fun :]

Prota-Girl
05-20-2010, 09:23 PM
I will try to, but it's like, almost right after Dragon*Con, and usually that's my final con of the year. But since I've been in my job, I should be able to make it this year, and possibly by then have a CC cosplay with me as well. LOL So EXP is a maybeh for me.

swainboW
05-20-2010, 09:48 PM
I second the EXP party >D

JellybeanQueen
05-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Aww, I was really looking forward to meeting you guys too. I'll have to lurk around for pictures of all the awesomeness. lol

And I definitely do hope I can make it to EXP. I went last year and had an amazing time. The hotel was so unnecessarily artsy. xD But very nice for photos.

swainboW
05-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Jelly; you did? O.o
who'd you go as?
Haha we didn't stay in the hotel

Speaking of which. Batz, my mother put in a request for... I think the Villas? Because the renaissance isn't a timeshare. But sh didn't get a reply last year so who knows lol :)
(only slightly off topic)

JellybeanQueen
05-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Ummm, Friday was Tokyo Babylon Subaru, Saturday I was the Aerith with the staff, and I went as Rinoa from FFVIII on Sunday.

swainboW
05-21-2010, 04:11 PM
owo
I think I'm pretty sure I saw you as Aerith ^^

batzy
05-22-2010, 07:55 PM
@Swainbow Ooolala sweet!

@JellybeanQueen- Ohmygod, that was you?! I definitely saw your Subaru and fangirled over it, ahaha. Also remember your Aerith, and think I quite possibly talked to you in your Rinoa on Sunday (I was Fai then).

JellybeanQueen
05-23-2010, 12:41 AM
batzy - Oohhh, I think I remember you. Did you do the eyepatch version of Fai?

swainboW
05-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Yay for getting glasses for Watanuki today~
(all I came to say haha)

PhantasmaJun
05-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Yay for getting glasses for Watanuki today~
(all I came to say haha)

yay thats awesome :3

batzy
05-23-2010, 10:56 PM
batzy - Oohhh, I think I remember you. Did you do the eyepatch version of Fai?
Yeaaaah :D That was my short, stumpy, Fai self!

Oh and everyone should know Swainbow is a sexy Watanuki, judging by the preview pictures I saw XD

swainboW
05-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Oh and everyone should know Swainbow is a sexy Watanuki, judging by the preview pictures I saw XD

OH MAI I'm blushing~

PhantasmaJun
05-31-2010, 12:34 AM
Hi guys sorry I haven't said anything lately I've been working alot XD for my metro cash :3 I have a little update on my ashura cosplay since my sewing machine is acting like crap (feed dog issue) I have had to sew the entire costume by hand XO countless hours sewing a kimono, skirt and trim on the belts sucks but its looking great and the seams are strong so i'm happy! I am going to buy some foundation tomorrow because I am tired of going to cons and looking like I am melting before I get my ticket XD so I am gonna try a water based foundation called maybelline pure make up it is said to work good for oily skin and sweating, and I am gonna try one called Rimmel Lasting finish which is also good for oily skin and is said to last up to 16 hours. I am also looking for some awesome gold sandals tomorrow to wear at the con since ashura is barefoot so I am gonna have to improvise or try the those invisible sandal thingys. also off topic I am going to see Prince of Persia tomorrow! ^O^ yes i've waited long enough (I have loved that game since the good old nintendo days!) anyways sweet dreams guys and feel free to add any of your updates questions or what ever!

PhantasmaJun
06-03-2010, 08:33 PM
I have a picture update :3

here is a ref. of the Ashura cosplay I am doin :3
http://konachan.com/post/show/24720/ashura-ashura-o-clamp-rg_veda-tsubasa-tsubasa_rese

repost of my Ashura jewelry

necklace, head dress, and ears
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060811.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060812.jpg

new pics

wig
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060988.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060987.jpg

Kimono black belt (haven't attached the circle flame thingy) and red skirt with flames painted all hand sewn XD sorry for the dirty mirror my dog likes to play with his reflection and I didn't have time to clean it XP

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060991.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060992.jpg

and my dog for laughs
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/jimmy.jpg

I still have to make the red belt with the flames and tassles, make the tank top, and I have to get sandals otherwise I am done :3

ShinobuWind
06-04-2010, 10:28 AM
PhantasmaJun- Wow! Its coming along great so far! I can't wait to see it finished! (Cute dog too! ^^)
My mom booked us a hotel room the other day. We'll be staying at the Marriott across the street, since we waited too long for the Embassy and the only rooms avaliable(sp?) were ones with king beds and possibly on higher floors, but that's ok, because i stayed at the Marriot in 2007 and its a nice place! ^^ Ok done rambling about that.
I only have the mock-ups for the outfit done, i still got a lot to do. But now that school is out and its summer i should have more time. We only got a month left! I'm excited for this! ^-^

Prota-Girl
06-04-2010, 12:09 PM
@PhantasmaJun: Oh My god, it looks awesome!!!! <3 <3 I cannot wait to see you in person!!! *flails happily* And cute doggie. xDDD

That is so awesome. And in my perspective, I think hand sewing it fun. LOL The machines always mess up for me. xDD And Prince of Persia? Oh man! You're making me wish I could finish my Dark Prince of Persia costume. O_O It was such an awesome movieee. xDD And the games are fun too. lol.

Anyhow, looking awesome so far, hun and have fun at the movies! xD And gold sandals are a great idea, they'd suit you as well as the character well. :)

Oreha
06-04-2010, 03:59 PM
It seems my sister is too lazy to come post herself =P even though she made the account. But ill be relaying info for her, and were expecting her wig and ears to arrive fairly soon :3 . When they get here were gonna do a pre-con photoshoot =D . I think her ears came yesterday but i wasnt here to sign for them, so they should come and try again today.

Oreha
06-04-2010, 04:01 PM
By the way PhantasmaJun your costume looks great so far =D and your dog is adorable X3 .

PhantasmaJun
06-04-2010, 05:22 PM
thanks so much sweeties! <3

@ ShinoduWind- thanks :3 yeah I was gonna try to stay at the Embassy but waited too long its good that you could still get a room at the Marriot <3 I normally stay towards the airport because the hotels are just as nice and cheaper. On the downside I gotta drive, pay for parking (not that bad) and I dont get the all day congoer experience XD

its cool that you will have time to work now that your outta school enjoy your summer!

@Prota-Girl- Thanks a ton :3 I ended up enjoying the hand sewing O.O and Dark Prince cosplay! do finish! <33333 I bet your gonna be so cool! yes the movie was amazing I was fangirling the whole time *o*

@Oreha- Your a great sister :3 thats cool that your things are starting to arrive I cant wait to see your photoshoot I'm sure your gonna be adorable! Thanks alot! <33

Thanks for the comments about my puppy Jimmy he is sitting under my desk laying on his stomach kicking my speakers XD like wtf.

best of luck guys ttyl!

Prota-Girl
06-07-2010, 09:05 PM
LOL I has the Dark Prince as my wallpaper. Man, if I was not all ready for the year, I'd work on the Dark Prince for Metrocon.. O_O It's all up in my head and waiting to be made. LOL It sucks! xD I may have it prepared for next Metro though. As well as my possibility, Bayonetta. xDD

For the topic itself, my Lelouch should be all nice and ready, for the most part sometime this weekend or early next week. ^^ YAY 8D And by then I should be able to get started on my small mask idea. I just have to learn to hand sew again. have not done that in a while since I was working on Altair in December. O_O

swainboW
06-08-2010, 02:18 PM
-popping back in-
Got my Zero masquerade mask done =D
And hopefully now that I'm out of school, my mom and I can start working on Watanuki's jacket this week or next week >_<

Prota-Girl
06-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Oh Awesome, swainboW!!! 8D I can't wait to see it. ^^

Oreha
06-12-2010, 02:59 PM
The ears still have not arrived, but the wig just came, so i had her put on the wig and t-shirt and i took a pic on my cell phone... just so you guys have an idea of what the groups chii looks like lol.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/Rikyou-chan/GetAttachment-3.jpg

Prota-Girl
06-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Awww, cuteeee!!! <3 xD I wanna a shot of me with each and every one of you guys. :)

swainboW
06-12-2010, 04:28 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs604.snc3/31816_1394707161813_1656219979_948504_4056831_n.jp g
Zero Masqu. Mask ;D

batzy
06-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Fast approaching Metro is fast approaching!

@PhantasmaJun- Ashura is looking very rad! The head piece is so lovely
@ShinobuWind- Whoo! Staying at the Marriot too. I've never been there, so I am glad to hear it is nice!

Most of my basic things for Yuuko are done! I am going to attempt to take pictures of the kimono tomorrow once I finish the bow (and find my camera ><). I just have to paint the flowers on kimono, and make the pipe! Ooo, and I made a pipe fox! He looks wonky in this picture though- http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ujmjx5&s=6 Going to make Watanuki carry it about, uhaha.

PhantasmaJun
06-13-2010, 01:29 AM
@ Oreha- omg Chii is so cute :3 love the wig and the t-shirt just adds to the cute factor! <33

@ Prota-Girl- I so agree I want to take pictures with you I love your cosplay! looking through your gallery=love!

@ swainboW- I love the Zero masqu. mask :3 very creative idea! bet its gonna look awesome on you!

@ batzy- Thanks sweetie pie <3 the pipe fox is to die for! so cute! I love how he looks draped around your shoulders and has the little head peaking up reminds me so much of holic :3. bet your kimono is sweet!

swainboW
06-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Batz; THE PIPE. hohoho...
Wonky pipe fox.
He can join the peace pipe circle OTL XD

Jun; Hehe thanks
I haven't had a chance to try it with the wig
Since it belongs to Batz's brother :3

Himawari wig is ordered. And I'm hoping my mom will either skip out on going fishing Wednesday, or be willing on Saturday (assuming she's off and after Hobby Lobby run for orange fabric [they best have more >__> ]). We'll get Watanuki's jacket/coat done :>

PhantasmaJun
06-15-2010, 05:57 PM
XO today sucked I was on my way to Joann fabrics when something sharp peels the tread off my near new front right tire and slightly gashes my back right tire which is a major draw back for my metrocon funds XD but it'll be ok better now then on the interstate on my way to metro :3 , but weird things like this tend to happen to me after I make a large purchase the day before I bought a new mp3 player for my car (better music for the drive) and then today the crap with my tire >.< anyways its all good we got the spare on and will be looking for some well priced tires tomorrow. lucky I had my younger and older brothers with me. now I am home and tired the heat drained all of my energy I am just ready to sit back work on my costume and watch the game go CELTICS GO!

Prota-Girl
06-21-2010, 06:00 AM
This Lelouch here may be a little late on Saturday... I may change to him on Friday, depends on when my group and I actually get here, but I hope to make it to both shoots. ;_; But I am at a Hellsing panel from 3-4:00 P.M, but after that, I can quickly change into Lelouch and join you all for the rest of the day. Is everyone alright with that? I can share my number with Jun if it'll help? xD

PhantasmaJun
06-21-2010, 02:20 PM
This Lelouch here may be a little late on Saturday... I may change to him on Friday, depends on when my group and I actually get here, but I hope to make it to both shoots. ;_; But I am at a Hellsing panel from 3-4:00 P.M, but after that, I can quickly change into Lelouch and join you all for the rest of the day. Is everyone alright with that? I can share my number with Jun if it'll help? xD

its ok it will take some time to get everyone together anyway so don't feel rushed :3 there will be about a 15min time at the beginning just to make sure everyone is there and scout locations plus I'm sure once the awesome con fun is here alot of people will be late XD just by losing track of time or being late from events letting out . We will try to get together and get as many pictures as possible and split so you guys can enjoy the rest of the con.

btw what do you guys think about meeting up by the artist alley down by the stair case that isn't crowded (by bridge door that leads to the Embassy) that will make it easier for those staying at the Embassy and first time con goers. not to mention I will have a sign :3

Prota-Girl
06-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Oh, I see. It shouldn't take me too long to get from Alucard to Lelouch. I use the same wig for both after all. lol Still, I wouldn't mind to give my cell to you, Jun, just in case I end up running a bit late. xD Cause on Friday, I may end up being so, forcing me to change from Tres to Lelouch. xD *flails* One too many cosplays for me. *headdesks*

PhantasmaJun
06-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Oh, I see. It shouldn't take me too long to get from Alucard to Lelouch. I use the same wig for both after all. lol Still, I wouldn't mind to give my cell to you, Jun, just in case I end up running a bit late. xD Cause on Friday, I may end up being so, forcing me to change from Tres to Lelouch. xD *flails* One too many cosplays for me. *headdesks*

thats totally fine :3 just PM me with yours and i'll send you mine but I dont use the phone much so if you call me before the con just for fun you may have to leave a voice message cause my brother likes to take the phone and delete messages XD

Nekomeishi
06-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Haha, I've been gone off this thread for a while~ Yay for a time and location! I'm also going to be bringing Euphemia with me (my Kurogane is also going to be Suzaku) as well because the puffball that is Fai is going to be hard to get into on Friday, because we're not checking in at the Embassy until then and are probably not going to get our room for a couple hours.

We're going to be doing a Tsubasa skit on Saturday, so you guys should definitely come and watch!

Almost a month to go! /still has so much work to do

SiriusLoveGirl
06-23-2010, 07:25 PM
I'm afraid I'm not going to have Sakura done by Metrocon. >_< My Tomoyo is off with family until right before the con, so she won't have time to work on her costume, and we both wanted to debut the costumes together, so I'm afraid it's a no-go. Such a pity, I was really looking forward to it...

But everyone else's costumes seem to be coming together nicely! C: I'll definitely be taking pictures if I see all of you.

PhantasmaJun
06-25-2010, 01:39 AM
@Nekomeishi- Sounds awesome cant wait to see your Fai in person <3 sounds like you have a nice group! I cant wait to see your skit I watch them every year so I will be there!

@SiriusLoveGirl- its ok I totally understand I still cant wait to meet you <3

@Prota-Girl- I sent you my number in a pm a couple of days ago :3 but I figured you were busy so I didn't want to bug ya. I love your Alucard dance videos on youtube epic win! <3

and I turned in my entry for Anime Idol I am gonna do the song "Tsubasa" by Fiction Junction Kaori and from the series Tsubasa Chronicles in honor of our CLAMP group :3 if I make it trough prejudging that is XD

The official photoshoot times as of now are

Friday- 4:00pm
Saturday- 4:00pm

I would like to meet by the doors to the bridge leading to the Embassy by the artist alley if it is not too much trouble and I also got sign privileges.

here is the list thus far if anything has changed or needs to be added please let me know <3

Tsubasa Chronicles

Kurogane- It'sJenn
Syaoran-(maybe) Nara-ken (sat.)

RG Veda

Card Captor Sakura

XXXholic

Yuuko- Batzy (sat.)
Domeki- Batzy's friend

Chobits

Chii- Sayomi Fuyuko

X/1999

Code Geass

Lelouch- Swainbow (fri.)
Shirley-Kea (fri.)
Suzaku- Batzy (fri.)
Euphemia- Nekomeishi
Suzaku-Nekomeishi's friend

Prota-Girl
06-25-2010, 02:47 PM
I got the PM and I plan to add it and call you about a few days before the con to make sure it all works. ^^ And I just got all my Lelouch stuff together and put it on for the first time. Dang, I suck with cravats, but other then that, I love it, I just know I WILL be needing water every hour or so with all the layers I'll be having on. O_O I have some shots of it now in my gallery, but I plan to get more after work tonight. ^^; I am so excited/happy!!! xD

PhantasmaJun
06-25-2010, 04:12 PM
I got the PM and I plan to add it and call you about a few days before the con to make sure it all works. ^^ And I just got all my Lelouch stuff together and put it on for the first time. Dang, I suck with cravats, but other then that, I love it, I just know I WILL be needing water every hour or so with all the layers I'll be having on. O_O I have some shots of it now in my gallery, but I plan to get more after work tonight. ^^; I am so excited/happy!!! xD

looks amazing! I love everything about it <33 you did a good job on the trim love the gold. dont you just love when you finally get to try everything on and it all comes together! great Lelouch! and yeah feel free to call when ever you need to <3

Prota-Girl
06-26-2010, 12:31 AM
LOL, well I really do thank you for the complements, Jun! ^^ It's actually a bought costume from the market place, I plan to alter it a bit more to really fit myself as well as give it my own style, but thank you for the comments. It's really good to see it all fit together and decently too. ^^

PhantasmaJun
06-26-2010, 08:56 PM
@ prota-girl np! <3

I took some pictures of my make-up/wig/head dress just playing around didn't feel like putting on the whole cosplay even though I am done with it now ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/Snapshot_20100626_2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/Snapshot_20100626_4.jpg

Prota-Girl
06-26-2010, 09:27 PM
O_o...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

PhantasmaJun
06-27-2010, 04:09 PM
O_o...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

thank you! <333

swainboW
06-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Well -another random pop in by Swainny- I offically have finished getting all suppiles needed for Metro =w=
Got Watanuki's buttons today. So now... To build the coat >D

And Himawari's wig came yesterday too ;D

PhantasmaJun
06-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey swain its ok to pop in I know you are all busy XD its cool that you can do your Watanuki coat I cant wait to see it and I love Himawari's hair I sure the wig you got is gonna rock.

swainboW
06-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Jun; Hehe I just have made....
NO PROGRESS XD

Other than nearly having a mental breakdown today when I had my masquerade mask on (Zero style ;D ) and ALL of the glitter glue (aka everything that made it Zero except for the points on the top) came off. Luckily, it's been resolved with some super glue and more glitter glue ///defo packing both of those for Metro in case of another breakdown like that o.o;;;

Prota-Girl
06-29-2010, 02:28 AM
It all came off? O_O Ouch... >_< Oh man, this is reminding me I need to work on my own mask for the masquerade... I am really quite lost as to what to make it and how to make it. Time to go to the craft store...yet again. LOL And I'm sorry to hear about your mask, but at least you were able to fix it for the most part.

LOL I'm actually starting to think of like, some mild face paint sort of mask. I've seen it before and I thought it was awesome. xDD Eh, I'll brainstorm. I have at least 18 days left. O_O

swainboW
06-29-2010, 10:40 AM
Yesh. All of it. I had to honestly just stop what I was doing and stare in shock, anger, and slight horror at it.

Luckily, it all stayed together, it just peeled off the mask. So I could super glue the colour back on. Which seems to be holding thus far -too scared to put it back on now lol-

PhantasmaJun
07-01-2010, 11:24 PM
yay clear pictures XD my cosplay without one of the necklaces, without bracelets,and no head dress/wig.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060999.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060995.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060997.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/link588/P1060996.jpg

Prota-Girl
07-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Oh my god, that's gorgeous!!! O_O Oh wow! I want one. xDDD Lovely job, hun!

PhantasmaJun
07-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Oh my god, that's gorgeous!!! O_O Oh wow! I want one. xDDD Lovely job, hun!

THANKS SO MUCH! <3333 ::hug::

PhantasmaJun
07-08-2010, 12:29 AM
I noticed we were getting buried how are my CLAMP sweeties doing? <3

Nekomeishi
07-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Not so good. XDDD I totally chose the wrong pattern for the coat - I used a robe/cape pattern, and it's way too big. So much needs to be taken in. D:

Other stuff is going good though! I finished the buckles on the shirt (marine vinyl spray-painted gold) and I'm really happy with how they came out, and unlike using clay or metal, they are very light and flexible! Which means they're about the only thing on the costume that are. LOL

I have new and accurate shoes now for Euphemia as well, but they are a pain to walk in XD Oh well, it's part of being a princess I guess!

also PhantasmaJun -- you look so amazing! <3

PhantasmaJun
07-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Not so good. XDDD I totally chose the wrong pattern for the coat - I used a robe/cape pattern, and it's way too big. So much needs to be taken in. D:

Other stuff is going good though! I finished the buckles on the shirt (marine vinyl spray-painted gold) and I'm really happy with how they came out, and unlike using clay or metal, they are very light and flexible! Which means they're about the only thing on the costume that are. LOL

I have new and accurate shoes now for Euphemia as well, but they are a pain to walk in XD Oh well, it's part of being a princess I guess!

also PhantasmaJun -- you look so amazing! <3

oh no I hate when I get the wrong pattern XO, looks like you got alot done :3 sounds great.

yay for new shoes make sure you pack some sandals in your day bag I dont want your feet to be killing ya all weekend :) even a princess needs a little break <33

and thanks so much I am so glad you like it ^o^ cant wait to see you bet your gonna look amazing!

Nekomeishi
07-09-2010, 04:38 PM
XD I'm definitely wearing something on my feet so the backs of the shoes don't rub :\ My feet have this love-hate relationship with high-heels. LOL

And coat progress! I cut and glued (so it doesn't fray) the fur today, and because of a very helpful parental suggestion, I'm going to attach it with snaps and velcro so I can remove it when I wash the coat.

Starting work on the shirt today :)

The coat without the blue designs on the shoulders and the fur. The lining looks weird here because it was only half sewn in. http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/kierichan/127334497.jpg

PhantasmaJun
07-09-2010, 04:49 PM
XD I'm definitely wearing something on my feet so the backs of the shoes don't rub :\ My feet have this love-hate relationship with high-heels. LOL

And coat progress! I cut and glued (so it doesn't fray) the fur today, and because of a very helpful parental suggestion, I'm going to attach it with snaps and velcro so I can remove it when I wash the coat.

Starting work on the shirt today :)

The coat without the blue designs on the shoulders and the fur. The lining looks weird here because it was only half sewn in. http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/kierichan/127334497.jpg

oh wow you got alot done :3 this looks awesome! <3

batzy
07-09-2010, 07:58 PM
@PhantasmaJun SO PRETTY!

I hope everyone is making progress and not dying of stress in these last two weeks!

I'M ALMOST DONE, HALLELUJAH.
I just to finish Yuuko's pipe and put the pattern on the kimono.

swainboW
07-09-2010, 08:42 PM
So tomorrow Mother and I are....
finally...
working on Watanuki's jacket //ashamed

GOOD NEWS: It should get done tomorrow.
BAD NEWS: Unless mom declares otherwise....

swainboW
07-10-2010, 07:58 PM
DOUBLE POST TIME.

Mom and I got Watanuki's jacket/coat done today (woo one day done >D )
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/191/4/7/xxxHolic_Watanuki_Coat_DONE_by_kumoxace.jpg

I need to find some really good, small bobby pins for my hair >>
or find a new, magicaly way to get my hair like his -stupidbangs-
///needs to buy hair dye and cut hair anyways sooo =D

Prota-Girl
07-11-2010, 08:47 AM
VERY AWESOME!!! Great work, swainboW! :)

PhantasmaJun
07-11-2010, 11:57 PM
@swainboW- oh wow that jacket looks amazing best Watanuki i've seen :3 looks pro! your mom rocks ^_^v

Thanks batzy! <3333

swainboW
07-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Jun+Prota; ehehe Thanks >//<
We actualy took a jacket and modded it from there :3

owo Himawari/ chiyo_tan is coming over tomorrow =D

EDIT: Hey Jun, our Fai (Kea) isn't coming anymore ;;
and Syaoran swapped to Doumeki :]

batzy
07-14-2010, 02:03 AM
PIPE IS DONE AHHH
I'm in the home stretch!

10 Days *___*

PhantasmaJun
07-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Jun+Prota; ehehe Thanks >//<
We actualy took a jacket and modded it from there :3

owo Himawari/ chiyo_tan is coming over tomorrow =D

EDIT: Hey Jun, our Fai (Kea) isn't coming anymore ;;
and Syaoran swapped to Doumeki :]

thats cool well it looks amazing you guys work wonders! <33 i'll change the info for your buddies when I get home and repost the list time and meeting place again so you guys dont have to dig through the forums. XD cant wait to see you guys there!

@ Batzy- thats great :3 cant wait to see the finished product <33

PhantasmaJun
07-15-2010, 01:40 AM
IMPORTANT! CLAMP GROUP PHOTOSHOOT TIMES AND MEETING PLACE!!!!

Friday: 4:00pm
Saturday: 4:00pm

we will meet inside upstairs next to the door which serves as the bridge entrance into the convention center. Because this is a known entrance and is next to the artist alley which makes it easier to find. I will have a sign of sorts, but I am not sure what it will be on yet but it will say CLAMP Photoshoot. Please try and be on time but I understand once the con kicks in you will get distracted so being a little late is no biggie after about 10 or 15 min we will scout different areas that are good for photos. I have updated the list if you have changed cosplay, are not going, and or the info is wrong please tell me so I can fix the list. If you see other CLAMP cosplayers who are not a part of the metro or cosplay forums feel free to pull them into the shoot :3 finally I will put Phantasmajun (jp band Phantasmagoria + guitarist of the band Jun aka my cosplay.com id i've had people ask what my id means :) ) on my badge aswell as my real name (Jasmine) so you will know who I am XD. I am also AnimeOtaku on the metro forums!

HERE IS THE LIST AS OF TODAY

Tsubasa Chronicles

Kurogane- It'sJenn

RG Veda

Card Captor Sakura

XXXholic

Yuuko- Batzy (sat.)
Domeki- Batzy's friend

Chobits

Chii- Sayomi Fuyuko

X/1999

Code Geass

Lelouch- Swainbow (fri.)
Shirley-Kea (fri.)
Suzaku- Batzy (fri.)
Euphemia- Nekomeishi
Suzaku-Nekomeishi's friend
Nunally- prison outfit MionBloodyMess

I hope this will be a great experience for you guys and I just want us all to have a fun time at Metrocon 2010 I am sure you will all look stunning and I cant wait to put faces with the amazing personalities I have met here. Best of luck finishing and having a safe and worry free drive to Tampa we only have a week before we are together again in all our nerdom!

Prota-Girl
07-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Alright, as For the Friday one, I have no idea if I'll even be at the con by then. *Ride is late a lot* But if i magically get there on time, I can change out of Tres to get there as Lelouch. ^^;

O Saturday, I have a Hellsing Panel that doesn't end till 4 O_o So I will be a bit late for that as well. *pulls collar* yeah, but since I have your cell number, if I get a bit late, can call you and let you know I am on my way. ^^ So yeah, just an FYI. But I'll try to get there as soon as I can. ^^

swainboW
07-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Jun: sweet :3
On the Code Geass thread (made by batzy lol) there is a girl who is planning to be Nunally's prison/ last episode outfit Friday (MionBloodyMess). And Nara-ken isn't going as Syaoran anymore, so he can be removed form the list :]

woo. Bought hair dye to have nice black(er) hair for Watanuki (my hair fails with dyes now ;; ) and I added a few missing details on Watanuki's jacket... I think I'm officially ready for Friday and Saturday :]

PhantasmaJun
07-15-2010, 11:00 PM
@ Prota-girl -its alright get there when you can sweetie pie :3 and bout my phone I had a flip phone and my bro dropped it and broke it in half so my mom is getting us a cheap track phone for the trip to tampa i'll give you the new number when I get it prolly this weekend sometime. <33

@swainboW- I added her and took off nara thanks so much! <33 I cant wait to see your Watanuki irl the pics are amazing :3

swainboW
07-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Jun: euwch, sorry about your phone D:

^^ thanks so much >///<
I look forward to seeing everyone's stuff next weekend (OMG ITS NEXT WEEKEND o.o )

batzy
07-15-2010, 11:43 PM
OHMYGOD I'M DONE.
And I can now be officially excited!
I CAN'T WAIT~

mortalcheese
07-16-2010, 12:21 AM
Random creeper post!

Hey it's Batzy/Swainbow's Mokona, randomly coming to say hello.. Just letting you know from what I have seen, All of your costumes look awesome. I have lurkking the thread so I thought I would finally post.

I finished Mokona and I can't wait for next Friday!

PhantasmaJun
07-16-2010, 12:34 AM
Random creeper post!

Hey it's Batzy/Swainbow's Mokona, randomly coming to say hello.. Just letting you know from what I have seen, All of your costumes look awesome. I have lurkking the thread so I thought I would finally post.

I finished Mokona and I can't wait for next Friday!

awesome nice to meet ya! I cant wait to see you I am so excited this is the largest group i've ever had for metro! and you are all so sweet ^o^ cant wait to meet you guys!

@swainboW- all its alright I dont use the phone much and it was kinda on its last leg anyway XD we had it for awhile but my bro is mad he lost all his numbers lol

Prota-Girl
07-21-2010, 06:50 AM
@ Prota-girl -its alright get there when you can sweetie pie :3 and bout my phone I had a flip phone and my bro dropped it and broke it in half so my mom is getting us a cheap track phone for the trip to tampa i'll give you the new number when I get it prolly this weekend sometime. <33

@swainboW- I added her and took off nara thanks so much! <33 I cant wait to see your Watanuki irl the pics are amazing :3

O_O

Ouch. Sorry about your phone. But I'll PM you my number then before Tomorrow ends. Or day, really. But yeah, can't wait to see you all there. :)

mortalcheese
07-21-2010, 09:42 AM
@PhantasmaJun-Just letting you know, there is a girl (Hina-San) in the photoshoot thread wanting to know the location because she would like to be Sakura.. I told her we are meeting at the bridge that connects the hotel to the convention center. Just telling you in case you would like to know.

PhantasmaJun
07-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Thanks mortalcheese i've been packing and haven't checked the forums in a day or so, thanks so much for helping out! <33333

@prota-girl my dad got the new phone we ordered and we got his old one since we dont care what our phone looks like XD as long as it works so i'll send you that number.

ShinobuWind
07-21-2010, 10:31 PM
My cosplay is finally done!! Yay! I can't wait to see everyone in a few days! ^_^

batzy
07-21-2010, 11:26 PM
IT'S TOMORROW 8D

I can't wait to see everyone!

PhantasmaJun
07-22-2010, 12:22 AM
I am leaving Tallahassee at 4am :3 be there at around 9 or 10am so I will be going to get my ticket tonight! <333 cant wait to see all of the hard work we've all done! please everyone be safe on your way! I love you guys cant wait to see you there!

PhantasmaJun
07-23-2010, 05:43 PM
here is the gallery on my deviant art of the pictures I took today!http://tenshichustudios.deviantart.com/gallery/#Metrocon-2010

sadly my kimono got soaked in the rain and is stained so I will try to get it dry cleaned but its looking like I wont be able to cosplay tomorrow XO but I will still be there to hang out and take pictures <333 just sucks love you guys you all looked amazing cant wait to see you tomorrow hopefully as Ashura but who know lol

Prota-Girl
07-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, hun. ;_;

RandomRawrs
07-25-2010, 01:23 AM
here is the gallery on my deviant art of the pictures I took today!http://tenshichustudios.deviantart.com/gallery/#Metrocon-2010

sadly my kimono got soaked in the rain and is stained so I will try to get it dry cleaned but its looking like I wont be able to cosplay tomorrow XO but I will still be there to hang out and take pictures <333 just sucks love you guys you all looked amazing cant wait to see you tomorrow hopefully as Ashura but who know lol

Hey, it's the Kuro and Fai that you so adore~~
We're so sorry to hear that your kimono got soaked! D8 It was still absolutely amazing <3

PhantasmaJun
07-25-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey, it's the Kuro and Fai that you so adore~~
We're so sorry to hear that your kimono got soaked! D8 It was still absolutely amazing <3

It looks great after being dry cleaned but it did mess up my plans for Saturday :3 I will take more pictures when I get home for my cosplay.com account to make up for it though I wish you guys lived close by I'd love to hang out :(

Prota-Girl
07-25-2010, 04:57 PM
I totally missed Saturday... Uuugh. O_O Hellsing was fun and I lost track of time. xDDD But you all still looked awesome. :)

batzy
07-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Holy crap you people are amazing! I had such an awesome time. I'm going to try and find everyone on DeviantArt/Youtube. Looking at pics now!

swainboW
07-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Howdy all
This weekend was lots of fun and I'm glad I got to meet/see all of you!
-following Batz's trend of hunting down accounts-

mortalcheese
07-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Had so much fun this weekend, it was great seeing everyone's awesome costumes... Also looking for pictures!

JellybeanQueen
07-25-2010, 07:38 PM
You guys look so awesome in those pictures!^^ I wish I could've seen you all in person, but c'est la vie (I had to postpone my Ashura anyway, so here's hoping for EXP haha).

swainboW
07-25-2010, 07:41 PM
You guys look so awesome in those pictures!^^ I wish I could've seen you all in person, but c'est la vie (I had to postpone my Ashura anyway, so here's hoping for EXP haha).

That's too bad D:

Hopefully EXPCon!
We plan on bringing out xxxHolic and Code Geass stuff to EXP (we're all of... 30 minutes from the centre where it's held so it's not a big deal lol) [and I think Batzy is going to bring her Fai stuff for a friend as well] So hopefully Ashura will be done by then ><v

Nekomeishi
07-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Hi guys!~ I had so much fun with you guys~ I was Euphemia on Friday and couldn't make it, but I did come on Saturday in my Fai cosplay (giant fluff monster coat) with my best friend as Kurogane. It was so amazing to meet you guys and hang out! <3

I have a lot of pictures and video, so I'll be posting them soon. C:

KurohaneShizumi
07-25-2010, 11:45 PM
Couldn't make it. ): It was raining when 4 came around and I was super tired from the night before. Plus, Subaru's eye patch/bandages were sooooo frustrating. :/ Sadly, no one recognized me anyway! DX

batzy
07-26-2010, 01:14 AM
Okay I think I found everyone on DA, and added you guys to my deviantwatch. Sorry if that is sort of creepy. Can't wait to see pictures if anyone has them! I can't get mine to upload anywhere besides facebook.

@JellybeanQueen I hope you can have it by EXP Con! I would so love to do another Clamp meet there one of the days!

@KurohaneShizumi I'm sorry you couldn't make it :( I can't believe I didn't see you! I would've been so happy to have seen a Subaru!

ShinobuWind
07-26-2010, 09:30 AM
Hi everyone!! ^_^ Saturday i was Cardcaptor Sakura (the black and white color scheme). I didn't go on friday since i was sorta tired. I'll be sure to get my pics up soon! It was so much fun hanging out with you guys! ^_^

PhantasmaJun
07-26-2010, 08:45 PM
http://tenshichustudios.deviantart.com/gallery/#_edit_Metrocon-2010 I finished uploading Sat. sorry it took awhile I drove home at 12am and fell asleep instantly when I got home XD it was so nice meeting you guys and I will be adding you all on DA you looked amazing <3333

ShinobuWind
07-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Hello again! My pictures are finally posted! Sorry it took longer than expected, photobucket is kinda wonky. Here's the link:

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/princesspita93/Metrocon%202010/

If you see yourself or friends, feel free to take, but please be sure to give credit! ^_^ (Note: if you link there and nothing is in the gallery, go to the left and click on the arrow next to "Albums" Sorry for the inconvience ^^') The photoshoot should be within the Saturday album. I hope i see you guys at another con! You were way too much fun! ^_^

swainboW
07-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Shinobu; When I click on it, it just takes me straight to the regular photobucket homepage ><

ShinobuWind
07-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Shinobu; When I click on it, it just takes me straight to the regular photobucket homepage ><

Yikes! I don't know why that happened >< I fixed it, so hopefully it'll work. Sorry about that.

swainboW
07-28-2010, 10:30 PM
Ah, ok (all fixed) thanks ^^
(I'm linking mine up in just a bit)

EDIT: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57385&id=1656219979